Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,839 members, 7,872,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (51340 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2009
This is the Remix . cheesy

Abeg post better thing about my profile oooooooo cheesy cheesy

I beggi ni oo, mo sha ko ooo smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Phemour: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2009
hoooolddddddddddddddd itttttttttttttt wande coal. . . . . .

Sorry, ok. . . .remix

you try grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2009
hehehehe , wia u see wande cole cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hope u ain't dreaming cheesy cheesy

Anyway, lover of plentiful women . Gurls all ova hiz profile. Add men na tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by sesman(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2009
playa playa, grin lover of all sexy women on nairaland
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2009
He look invisibly cute in hiz profile pic cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Phemour: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2009
Empty Pro. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2009
Filled profile . too much info to talk about tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by SeanT21(f): 2:34am On Jul 22, 2009
Anonymous
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2009
Shez in loff with MJ .

Sorry ooo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Shentz(f): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2009
Remix lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2009
I loff her and will always respect her

Miss u so much shentz . Wellu cum kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2009
cool and lofly
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2009
Funny and funnicious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2009
sweet D
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2009
too much fiction cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2009
Abeg O! Wouldn't want 2 piss U off.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2009
Royal ko
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2009
okay . . . . .  cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 12:17am On Jul 23, 2009
Lawyerlistic cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 12:18am On Jul 23, 2009
sweetness
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 12:20am On Jul 23, 2009
Burn to be the cutest, not only on NL but around the World

Who fit challenge am ?

Ahaahaha, no body, so ur the bam bbeee kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by nana(f): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2009
No picture
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 12:24am On Jul 23, 2009
Nana Nana Nana

Long time, So u 4get me ba ?

Anyow sha, let me berra not talk
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2009
lofly guy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by nana(f): 12:29am On Jul 23, 2009
No picture

SwitD,sup with u? How have u been?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 12:30am On Jul 23, 2009
Great, thot u don't wanna talk to me na

At least, u should av said hi . Don't u know i miss u ?

Sexy fellow
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by nana(f): 12:33am On Jul 23, 2009
Aww,sowie and thanks for missing me.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 12:35am On Jul 23, 2009
nice smile on ya face, . .where did u buy the smile from?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 12:35am On Jul 23, 2009
@nana
ya smile keeps me smiling .

No prob jare sweetie, I'm going to bed . miss u  kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 2:19am On Jul 23, 2009
no pic
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2009
Gabry, long time no talk

Ar u avoiding me ? Honestly, i feel lyk ur avoiding me and dats nt fair.

Anyow sha, just av it in mind dat me miss u so much and will never 4get u as my initial Ummmmmm

Even if i don't see ya pic, i av a picture of u in my heart kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2009
swit D:

Gabry, long time no talk

Ar u avoiding me ? Honestly, i feel lyk ur avoiding me and dats nt fair.

Anyow sha, just av it in mind dat me miss u so much and will never 4get u as my initial Ummmmmm

Even if i don't see ya pic, i av a picture of u in my heart kiss

No dearie. Never will I ignore you sha. I am just being really busy with. . . . . Ok, I cannot say it loud in here. . . embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. / What's On Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.