Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,830 members, 7,906,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Things You Don't Want To Hear During Surgery - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Things You Don't Want To Hear During Surgery (643 Views)

When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies / Top 20 Things You Don’t Want To Hear During Surgery / Things U Don't Want 2 Hear During Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Don't Want To Hear During Surgery by Divab(f): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2009
"Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy."
"Could you stop that thing from beating; it's throwing my concentration off."
"Well folks, this will be an experiment for all of us."
"Ya know, there's big money in kidneys, and this guy's got two of'em."
"Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donation card?"
", And now we place the ape's brain in the subject's body."
"Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!"

lol, laught it off!!!1
Re: Things You Don't Want To Hear During Surgery by clemcykul(f): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2009
lol
Re: Things You Don't Want To Hear During Surgery by donsponky(m): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2009
that joke is not funy at alll
Re: Things You Don't Want To Hear During Surgery by tytylayor: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2009
i still dey wonder hw e relate to joke
Re: Things You Don't Want To Hear During Surgery by cripnip(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2009
ha ha very funny. that guy wey no understand, maybe him no sabi wetin autopsy mean
Re: Things You Don't Want To Hear During Surgery by blissieng(f): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2009
tytylayor:

i still dey wonder hw e relate to joke

If everybody pass who go fail?
tongue
Re: Things You Don't Want To Hear During Surgery by tytylayor: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2009
blissieng:

If everybody pass who go fail?
tongue

watta qwesion!

if everybody pass who go fail?
blissieng of course tongue nanamu
Re: Things You Don't Want To Hear During Surgery by chasy16(f): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2009
mumu huh. . . . . . . what a funny name? smiley
Re: Things You Don't Want To Hear During Surgery by clemcykul(f): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2009
hmm speechless***
Re: Things You Don't Want To Hear During Surgery by blissieng(f): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2009
I rest my case!

(1) (Reply)

Married Man / Insanity Test / Yar Adua In Saudi Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.