Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:38 AM

2luwa's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2luwa's Profile / 2luwa's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Comments About Road Accidents In Kogi And Enugu by 2luwa(m): 8:02pm On May 01
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

Peter Obi is suddenly more active on social media than Tunde ednut. Kudos to him

Crime / Police Rescue 50 Stranded Foreigners In Lagos Building by 2luwa(m): 10:56am On Mar 17
At least 50 persons, some of them children from neighbouring African countries, were, yesterday, rescued from a duplex on Omola Road, in the Edemola area of Epe, Lagos.

News filtered around Epe and the entire Lagos State that the rescued persons, foreigners, were kidnapped and kept in the kidnappers’ den, pending when ransom would be paid for their release.
However, the police said they were not kidnapped victims.
Rather, findings at the Okeoyibo Police Division where the rescued persons were taken to revealed that they were from Cameroun and Gabon
Investigation, according to the police, revealed that they were deceived by some fleeing Cameroonian ring leaders of a job scam gang, that there were job opportunities in Nigeria.

The victims, as gathered, were discovered to have paid an unspecified amount to the fraudsters. Some of them reportedly told policemen that they sold their valuables, including houses , back home, in order to raise money for the journey to Nigeria, for the promised jobs.

On arrival, they were reportedly kept in the duplex with a stern warning not to step outside, until they got the promised jobs.

Some of them were discovered to have been in the building for six months.

A trader, who simply identified herself as Iya Modunat, told Sunday Vanguard: “ A resident of the area alerted the traditional ruler of the community of unusual movements in the building at odd hours. Nobody knew any of the occupants, or what they did, they didn’t interact with people.

“ Thereafter, the authorities including members of the vigilante group were invited here today( yesterday). About 70 of them were brought out of the building, with their luggage.”

They were all foreigners. Among them were 20 children”
When contacted, Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Benjamin Hudenyin, said the main suspect had fled to Cameroon
He, however, said 34 persons were rescued.

He clarified: “They are not kidnapped victims, they were deceived by some Cameroonians that there were jobs in Nigeria, only to be stranded because they have expended all their money. All of them have been taken to the police station.

“The ring leader is on the run.He gave all of them the same arrival date, when they arrived, he collected their money from them,asked them to stay in that room , left with a promise to be back, only to abandon them and went back to Cameroon”
Sports / Re: AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire by 2luwa(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09
Make dem no just allow this man go cos if dem enter penalty hin fit slump and die. I pray nothing will happen to our president oo

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by 2luwa(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Wait o.. I tot Dagrin has a brother in the music industry ?TROD,

2 Likes

Car Talk / Re: 9ja Used 2007/2008 Camry Muscle For Sale by 2luwa(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
whats the last price.. i reside in lagos
Family / Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by 2luwa(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
na why una go reach 35 go still dey find husband be this ooo, u go con dey sing carry me dey go
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.
Sports / Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by 2luwa(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2022
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Take This Bank Dsa Job? by 2luwa(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Take the job and be doing form Q ���
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Go For A Job Of 150k In Epe L.G.A by 2luwa(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
If u get connect abeg. Me need job at epe oooo
Kingjames:
At present i am out of job for the past 1year and 8months having lost my job since 2019 due to Nigeria border policies. I am single @35 and no serious relationship yet after my fiancee left me immediately i lost my job.

Before then, i had spent my last savings on my building project in the village. This is motivated from the income that comes every month (300-450k/months) excluding my salary of 200k.

Now i was left with nothing. I am thinking of relocating to EPE from LEKKI (in a room and parlour selfcon here ) on a job of 150k/month.

Does it worth ? i do photography here in lekki though not professionally just to keep body and soul.

Please fatherly advice urgently needed
Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by 2luwa(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
oluayebenz:

Sorry about that
Pls share your transcript
Nothing to share jare, three questions was asked and next was green paper
Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by 2luwa(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2021
Had my interview today but visa was denied. It pains ooo
Education / Re: Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities by 2luwa(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Audio stipends
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021 by 2luwa(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Ur ball is gone
ajademola2000:
Gunners for life shocked shocked shocked shocked I can bet my balls we will win this match. undecided

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins by 2luwa(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Try use a different mail preferably gmail u will surely see the confirmation message in your mail

Thank you
Handsome08:
Pls, who has successfully applied to this because I am unable to do that over here.
This message of confirm your email is always popping up.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Leave My Bank Job For A Chinese Owned Multinational Telecoms Company? by 2luwa(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
op! where una dey get these job please.. I also need job with a better pay
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Join The Whatsapp Group For List Of Job Vacancies In Nigeria by 2luwa(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2021
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Attention!! Notice Of Npower Beneficiaries Peaceful Demostration. by 2luwa(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
shocked grin cheesy wink smiley
Business / Re: KPMG Report: First Bank Reinforces Retail Banking Dominance by 2luwa(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
chat me up on whatsapp 07031391323
olisefom:

I'm interested
Business / Re: KPMG Report: First Bank Reinforces Retail Banking Dominance by 2luwa(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
there is a commission on any account you open and you will be given POS for easier transactions
ForbesHomesNG:

What advantage does this have?
Business / Re: KPMG Report: First Bank Reinforces Retail Banking Dominance by 2luwa(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2020
i will help you with being wema bank agent
johnkay1:
Great!

How can I be firstmonie agent?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Online Sales Reps Needed! by 2luwa(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Autos / Re: Nigerian Used Toyota Camry 2003 Slightly Over 1yr Used For Sale. by 2luwa(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Price?
Autos / Re: Toyota Camry 2001 For 590 by 2luwa(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Whats the last price
Autos / Re: Toyota Camry 1999 Model For 460 by 2luwa(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
I have interest. What is the last price
Autos / Re: Sold by 2luwa(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
500k?
Business / Re: 5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account by 2luwa(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
Meanwhile Alat by wema gives 10%
charlesELIKIBA:

please to my understanding
6.2% of 100,000 is 6200.

do you mean to say one will receive 6200 monthly?
please make me understand in lame mans terms how this is calculated.
say a savings of N2m
Phones / Re: Infinix Launches The Infinix S5 [see Details} by 2luwa(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
I rest my case
Car Talk / Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by 2luwa(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
He's there making his money through his creativity and you are here on nairaland ranting and spewing rubbing. Na wa for oh
slimfit1:
Going to far on unnecessary wagons bad taste. I think it would be nice if someone come and pick him up with that when he is not feeling well. Why dont you make a mobile kiosk instead this is rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by 2luwa(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2019
I wonder ooo
chigoziri2403:
Can someone please explain to me why he is doing a masters degree in law, when his bsc is in microbiology, how possible
Romance / Re: Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady by 2luwa(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2019
Na wa oh!! So npower volunteers shouldn't think of being in a relationship not to talk of marriage. I tire for all ds ladies ooo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.