Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,824 members, 7,889,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance (56171 Views)

Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / Kingsley Orji: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Assistance For Ailing Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by boxypane(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:
What did her son do with the money he made while he was alive?
Guy try dey ok.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by ppogba: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Samfloxin:
She shouldn't have said she shouldn't beg Davido and Olamide. She should have just begged them,there is nothing shameful about it. They are infact people that can give her millions sef.

Exactly.

She is not in serious need of help ni.

You can't beg people that have what it takes to help you?
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by achimendy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:

Rubbish question
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Acidosis(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:

Even if her son makes all the money in the world. No sane woman will rely on a 25-year-old "new cat" Dagrin for her eternal meal ticket. Only people from dysfunctional homes sell this line.

Thankfully, this woman, from her narration, is hardworking. For 10+years, she has been managing herself but her age (and maybe health) is beginning to set in. She truly deserves some assistance.

9 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Espelbengz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
I will contribute for this cause! Dagrin redefined afro rap in the world 🙏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by younig59: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
yemmight:

You no get head.
see that one above your comment, he has head but couldn't even know what is use for that's why he think and talk with his anus...why is Nigerians like this? E be like last election evacuate some peoples senses...nawa oo
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by achimendy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Storypot:

you shouldn't have wasted time replying the tomato.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Espelbengz(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
An elder is using wisdom to speak but una no d understand!

ppogba:

Exactly.

She is not in serious need of help ni.

You can't beg people that have what it takes to help you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by ppogba: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Don't worry people willl soon ask you too like they have been asking your father

Savage reply.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by 2luwa(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Wait o.. I tot Dagrin has a brother in the music industry ?TROD,

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by nairalanda1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
seguno2:

Excuses, excuses and even more excuses to make us poor forever.

Whatever amount of money that one makes should be carefully managed from the onset, to be wealthy for long.

True, but to be honest, not every Nigerian musician is rich as we think they are.

Big reason...we are a poor nation, and that means we don't have the kind of disposable income that can sustain a very large music industry.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by bonnyhope: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:

If you wish to help, then help

Money no de finish?

Besides hw much did he make back then?

4 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Harrynight(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
crymay help locate her

ACCORDING TO HER, SHE MOVES AWAY FROM CERTAIN LOCATIONS WHEN TRYING TO FEND FOR HERSELF BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE RECOGNISE HER.

In as much as I feel her situation I literally don't feel for people who refused to hustle for reason that people will know them doing that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by SaintLucia: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:
he wasn't that rich as u thought. He even said it in one of his songs "Democracy."

7 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Bahamas95(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Mummy drop aza.

We're ready to assist you.....You son burst my brains with he jamz dat year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
see silliest of querrys, wereh oja.
Rajahbite:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by ppogba: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Espelbengz:
An elder is using wisdom to speak but una no d understand!

There are things a wise elder will never say or speak out. That is the first hallmark of being an elder.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by AskNgige2: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
talk2hb1:
Tooh, I wish her well.
Tooh, I wish myself well.
Tooh, I wish You Well.

The woman. Is not serious..

In my Igbo land, a better has no choice
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Mitsurugi(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:

Don't be foolish. Either you help or stfu!
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Lama70(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
kingthreat:

People like you have sown the seed of wickedness in your life, hence you cannot wait to reflect it when making simple opinions. If you were a good person, you will pray help comes to her rather than look for justification of her financial condition.
Did Da Grin make that much money? And also if he made enough money and was steadily taking care of his mum then, isn't close to 10 years enough to make a his mother have financial issues after his demise?

I thank you for this observation. It's rather unfortunate the way some people respond to issues here. Sometimes I wonder if those responses are genuine or just jiving.

Either way we must be responsible and not display acts capable of ridiculing us as a person. It shows his level of maturity or understanding.

You're blessed.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Kenelekan: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
He wasn’t even in his clime then. He was what people call ‘up and coming’ artist. He was just about to really blow. He only just bought his first car few months before he died.

Nemesis0147:
there was no money in the industry back then,unlike now that there are many endorsements out there…,and he was still in his prime when he died.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Mitsurugi(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Samfloxin:
She shouldn't have said she shouldn't beg Davido and Olamide. She should have just begged them,there is nothing shameful about it. They are infact people that can give her millions sef.

Elders give to children. When children give to elders it's meant to honour them and not because they begged for it. Understand. But she has indirectly done the needful while maintaining her self respect.

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by selfdefence: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
May God bless her and grant her the assistance she needs
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Jubrilv(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:

Person wey still hustle for money no dey mock prisoner 👍
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by ppogba: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
OboOlora:
Olamide should include this woman in his will cos if not for the death of her son, Olamide would still be selling 2nd hand clothes in Odunsi Bariga

That is a wrong assumption.

The sky is wise enough to accommodate all birds.

Perhaps may be if Maradona did not die, Messi would not have shown as a star.

4 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by seguno2: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
nairalanda1:

True, but to be honest, not every Nigerian musician is rich as we think they are.

Big reason...we are a poor nation, and that means we don't have the kind of disposable income that can sustain a very large music industry.

No matter how small one earns, he should learn to live within his means and save/invest immediately for a better future income stream from activities unrelated to music.

Otherwise, we won’t stop hearing about kidney failure fundraisers and previously rich/comfortable people begging for crumbs, just like our country does to other countries.

Is it not shameful
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by MrsTblooms: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Sorry for your lost ma. All i know is that that assistance you're seeking for will soon land at your doorstep ma.

It's as a result of mind to render this kind assistance I'm asking God to make me better than that of Dangote and others

I still believe in my God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:

Stop being negative and asking repulsive questions.

It will lead you nowhere really.

If you cannot Give, Let Those that can Give Do The Giving!
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by mayor1814: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
The best Nigerian rapper to ever held the mic. Simple. Oh death! So sad.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by seguno2: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kenelekan:
He wasn’t even in his clime then. He was what people call ‘up and coming’ artist. He was just about to really blow. He only just bought his first car few months before he died.

Was he not driving the car recklessly when he died
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
vastolord4:
Make she drop aza, we're willing to help! Dagrin was a real rapper that had his eyes for the big grammys.

Surest King.

You Are The King of Light.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Faces Custody Palaver By Court Action Over Neglect Of Son In Abuja / DSS Questions Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage Over Political Statememts / Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.