Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,828 members, 7,889,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance (56174 Views)

Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / Kingsley Orji: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Assistance For Ailing Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Rexymania(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
That's why you should be careful bcus you have mouths to feed. Don't take rash decisions
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by highness25(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Confiture: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
It's a pity. I know Nigerians will surely come to her aid.

And by the way, where is The Return of Dagrin (TROD)? I pray he makes headway in his music career.

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by mediclife1987(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
Samfloxin:
She shouldn't have said she shouldn't beg Davido and Olamide. She should have just begged them,there is nothing shameful about it. They are infact people that can give her millions sef.

This one doesn't know reverse psychology. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by happney65: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
Na all of us dey beg for money now. Sad reality undecided

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Tyktoker: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
If you don't have empathy for the living try to have for the dead! That is why you people would not stop using !bop to finish yourselves, try to have a conscience!.
Rajahbite:
What did her son do with the money he made while he was alive?

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Judolisco(m): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:
ode... Dagrin sef no enjoy d money wen e dey alive

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by ufuosman(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
May helpers locate her

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by ukaface(f): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
luminouz:

Your last sentence is the only thing you have ever posted that I agreed to. I loved that dude. No other indigenous rapper made such impression on me If the mama posts aza, I will contribute.
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Mryacks: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Omo...thats exactly how he started the song....You even captured all the effects and lower tones

How do u feel about the beat and the flow

Thats arguably one of the best beats ever produced by a Nigerian

Mahn, even though we were not Yoruba's, real hip-hop heads like us knew that jam was the ish when it first came out. Straight fire beats with gun crackiling background! Rip dagrin

4 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Joeyfizzo: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:
pls just close ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by AskNgige2: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
abobote:

That your proverb is not from Igbo land, and its a begger, not better

All join... Typo
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Midex88(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:

And thinking that a sane person typed this rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Cassandraloius: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
It's not easy for anyone right now, the struggle is real, she'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Peppysco: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Robchuks77:
Make we first ask her who she vote for??
Cos humanity aside.. U can't be voting rubbish and I expect financial help from well meaning Nigerians

Since you've decided to be a sore loser and mix humanity with nonsense political affiliation, I will let you know this. In reference to the past general election, your Obi was the rubbish that shouldn't have and wasn't voted as president because your Obi as a governor couldn't even measure up to Hakeem Dickson,the two term Suru-Lere local government chairman under Tinubu's governorship administration. Your people even cursed Obi for his inefficiency and redundancy.

3 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Rajahbite(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Slyfoxx911:

I really don’t think he made that much money. Nigeria’s music industry was not booming during his time like it is now. But I get your general sentiment though;

Nigerian celebrities and their relatives need to stop feeling like the general public owes them any favors when things go bad for them personally. Entertainment business is like any other business transaction. You provided a service and the public rewarded you with money and fame. What you do with that wealth is up to you. We didn’t enjoy it with you so why should we feel obliged to help you when you fall on hard times?

It’s a bad habit in my opinion.

Good point, all those other ones ranting on my comment won't lift a finger to help another yet come online to form humane.
This entitlement mentality is really eating deep into the fabric of our society.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by one4GOD(f): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by masseratti: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Acidosis:

Even if her son makes all the money in the world. No sane woman will rely on a 25-year-old "new cat" Dagrin for her eternal meal ticket. Only people from dysfunctional homes sell this line.

Thankfully, this woman, from her narration, is hardworking. For 10+years, she has been managing herself but her age (and maybe health) is beginning to set in. She truly deserves some assistance.
in as much as I appreciate your line of thought, I still think the woman was wrong to come out and say this.. Dagrin... May God bless his soul won't av liked this, God knows best tho.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by youngcity: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=crossfm post=123955948]

The way some people reason baffles me. They just talk for talking sake.

Which money is he referring to,a guy who's life was cut short at his prime is who he expects to have made money.

He should have done his findings well before writing. Anyways we are in a faceless forum,and every one feels entitled to make statements.

Make I drop this intro.

[Intro: Dagrin]
I will blow your mind (hahaa)
Yeah, hahahahahaaa (yea yea)
Dagrin
Sossick on the beat (unh)
unh)
You know what it do (unh)
Something big's in the wig baby (
You know what it is (unh)
But we knew what it was baby
Dagrin
Joor oh (yeah)
Joor oh (unh).

Nostalgia.
RIP Dagrin.

It is "70 beats in a week baby" not Something big's in the wig baby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Slyfoxx911: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:

Good point, all those other ones ranting on my comment won't lift a finger to help another yet come online to form humane.
This entitlement mentality is really eating deep into the fabric of our society.

Exactly. It would be nice and generous if anyone decides to help her but people here should stop acting like she is entitled to it and attacking those who say she’s not. Especially when they are not going to do shit for her themselves. God for us all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by xtervaganza(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
See what death caused cry

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by SaLongs1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:
Are you serious?
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by SaLongs1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=youngcity post=123971757][/quote] Some people are just sadists.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:
Dagrin was and still is best Nigerian indigenous rapper of all time
Exactly...

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by DantataJR: 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2023/06/21/i-cant-beg-davido-olamide-for-help-dagrins-mum-cries-out-seeks-financial-assistance-video/%3famp=1
You'll forever be remembered and may your spirit fight for mumcy.
We pray for her as well, i assure your ghost she'll be rewarded.
RIP BARACK O'GRIN!
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by highchief1: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2023/06/21/i-cant-beg-davido-olamide-for-help-dagrins-mum-cries-out-seeks-financial-assistance-video/%3famp=1
she should have been spiritual.Dagrin was the light that wanted to shine in the family.Wetin make us parents too much.since I started having kids I have been hyper active.U look after physical side and spiritual side.Life too hard Abeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by highchief1: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:
u be fool.Dagrin didn’t make much as he was a rising sun.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by LivingSage: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Barack O'grin

Just like yesterday, that brightening star just varnished to thin air all because of reckless lifestyle.

Had he known, he wouldn't have drink and drive that Wednesday night.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by LivingSage: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Use your brain dude
Robchuks77:
Make we first ask her who she vote for??
Cos humanity aside.. U can't be voting rubbish and I expect financial help from well meaning Nigerians
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by kingthreat(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Are you trying to tell me her don song don’t have royalty?
All his songs and videos?
We don’t owe her nothing

She's not asking for your peanuts.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by koolaid87: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:

Who make we ask?
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by elijahozzy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:

Maybe you should go and ask Dagrin in the grace, mumu question if you no fit help just shut up your mouth, you know how many years dagrin don die fol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste / Emeka Ike's Divorce Takes A Dramatic Turn As New Revelations Are Made

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.