Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,774 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance (56181 Views)

Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / Kingsley Orji: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Assistance For Ailing Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Karlosorji(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
Who is chopping the son's royalties? Even though Dagrin is dead his songs must be raising money. Those people that said Dagrin sold his soul to the devil, was it for his mother to suffer? I Don't think so
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by chipet67(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
I pray she gets help soon
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by princeade86(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:
What did her son do with the money he made while he was alive?
u should ask who Is his manager because I knew that musicians cash out for life due to how people downloading their songs. He will get percentage on each download people make.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by babydioku(f): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yoruba ronu
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Starhearts: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:

Keep quiet.. if u have nothing to say?
See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Smartguyboy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
kingthreat:

People like you have sown the seed of wickedness in your life, hence you cannot wait to reflect it when making simple opinions. If you were a good person, you will pray help comes to her rather than look for justification of her financial condition.
Did Da Grin make that much money? And also if he made enough money and was steadily taking care of his mum then, isn't close to 10 years enough to make a his mother have financial issues after his demise?
Are you trying to tell me her son song don’t have royalty?
All his songs and videos?
We don’t owe her nothing

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Starhearts: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:

Dead brain

Wasted sperm
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by crackhouse(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
This one get pride, she no fit beg davido and olamide. She even have target, 3m to 5m target...
A berger is saying how much she need.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yoruba people and laziness... cry to Nigerians as if her son died on national service

Don't she have other children
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by 12345baba(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
So na there new format be this now
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Slyfoxx911: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:

I really don’t think he made that much money. Nigeria’s music industry was not booming during his time like it is now. But I get your general sentiment though;

Nigerian celebrities and their relatives need to stop feeling like the general public owes them any favors when things go bad for them personally. Entertainment business is like any other business transaction. You provided a service and the public rewarded you with money and fame. What you do with that wealth is up to you. We didn’t enjoy it with you so why should we feel obliged to help you when you fall on hard times?

It’s a bad habit in my opinion.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by sageb: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
vastolord4:
Make she drop aza, we're willing to help! Dagrin was a real rapper that had his eyes for the big grammys.

Truly, Dagrin was a talented Rapper
I pray she gets the help/assistance she needs.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by silvoclaira: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
vastolord4:
Make she drop aza, we're willing to help! Dagrin was a real rapper that had his eyes for the big grammys.

My two cent

3 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Omoteloyeayo: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
See aza ayomide Solomon 8085654560 palmpay send am I 4 her
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Sassyp(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
But our clime no sane nah....Useless place
MarketDispatch:

In sane climes, the families would still be benefiting from the royalties of the songs ..
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by sageb: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Acidosis:

Even if her son makes all the money in the world. No sane woman will rely on a 25-year-old "new cat" Dagrin for her eternal meal ticket. Only people from dysfunctional homes sell this line.

Thankfully, this woman, from her narration, is hardworking. For 10+years, she has been managing herself but her age (and maybe health) is beginning to set in. She truly deserves some assistance.

You are right
I hope she gets the assistance she needs.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Slyfoxx911: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Storypot:

you shouldn't have wasted time replying the tomato.

He has a point. The public don’t owe her nothing. The average Nigerian is suffering too. Her son at least made some money from his music and we don’t know how many people he helped with it.

Celebs and their relatives need to stop this habit of guilt tripping the public whenever they fall on hard times. That’s your personal issue. Abiola was a philanthropist whose generosity to the poor is well documented. If I tell you the shit that some of his younger Children went through after his death you will not believe. Yet we never saw them begging the public.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by emperor4love(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Slyfoxx911:

He has a point. The public don’t owe her nothing. The average Nigerian is suffering too. Her son at least made some money from his music and we don’t know how many people he helped with it.

Celebs and their relatives need to stop this habit of guilt tripping the public whenever they fall on hard times. That’s your personal issue. Abiola was a philanthropist whose generosity to the poor is well documented. If I tell you the shit that some of his younger Children went through after his death you will not believe. Yet we never saw them begging the public.
as if you don't know how some managers rips off beside music don't pay like it pays now imagine Portable getting endorsement of 30metre, portable ooh
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by JeffreyJunior: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
crackhouse:
This one get pride, she no fit beg davido and olamide. She even have target, 3m to 5m target...
A berger is saying how much she need.
Lol.

If I speak my mind now, people will come for my head.

She is even begging an amount 3-5million, like she gave someone that amount to keep for her.

Nigerians and entitlement mentality eeh. Well...

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by oloshun(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
I don’t cry; but reading about DaGrin and the comments make me cry. Is good to be you. DaGrin died long ago and people still love him like he was here yesterday; regardless of tribe nor religion. DaGrin was loved by ALL across ethnicities. I came to realize something: the special people created like that come to life once in a while, deliver their destined messages, and pass away at early age. May his soul rest in pease always.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Dinieoj(f): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:
You were probably in KG, you know nothing, Ozuo having an android or an iPhone doesn't equat having sense. Go and eat indomie that what your generation deserves, idiotic personality
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by luminouz(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
ukaface:
it’s being how many years since he passed?

And it’s not like Dagrin made so much money, how long did his fame span for prior to his death?

Even though he was great and was booming that year his ground b no steady that time. He was just making the money before he died.

Da grin…. The one Yoruba rapper I really vibed to.

Your last sentence is the only thing you have ever posted that I agreed to. I loved that dude. No other indigenous rapper made such impression on me If the mama posts aza, I will contribute.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Slyfoxx911: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
emperor4love:
as if you don't know how some managers rips off beside music don't pay like it pays now imagine Portable getting endorsement of 30metre, portable ooh

Whatever the case it is a business. Do you feel you owe your barber any extra favors after he cuts your hair and you pay him his money? No. Your business with him is over. You go your way and he goes his way.

Why then do Nigerian celebrities have this feeling that the public owe them welfare when they fall on hard times? You made music and the market rewarded you with whatever amount of money and fame it felt you deserved. What you did with that wealth is your business. Don’t come and stress our own lives after. We too have our own personal problems that you don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Love56743: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
How can I get her account number, Nothing is too small to assist her, Nothing is too small to help because i understand the economy of the Nigeria.. That year dagrin was my favourite artist, may his soul continue to rest in peace 🕊️🕊️🕊️
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by KillaBeans(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
TROD is making money too. So he should be able to help. Nevertheless, may God give you the assistance that you seek
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by EmperorFred: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Rajahbite:
Commit suicide now and go to ask him.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Major7: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
I read people's comments here and my heart melts in unity of our minds except for one stewpid idiot asking what was done with the money he left behind. God bless the woman, God bless us all and God bless Nigeria our only country grin
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Dearlord(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
RedChiefPriest:
Hmm life sef.
Imagine if Dagrin is still alive,his mama for dey ride better car,eat better food and wear better cloth.
Life just get as e be.
I pray she gets the help she need.

Yo right but what if he was alive and blowing hot and the Mama is no more. 😢

Life is full of mystery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.