Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,826 members, 7,889,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance (56173 Views)

Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / Kingsley Orji: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Assistance For Ailing Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by randymirrors(f): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Not just that... He was very good.

We had the likes of Lord of Ajasa and even Nigga Raw who raps in Igbo, but they never came close.

I agree.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
DevilsEqual:

This statement proves u know alot about him
Even when he had his breakthrough, Nigeria was already saturated with many dancehall musicians like 9ice, wizboy, Timaya, J.martins, Terry G and many more and he suddenly aftee that CEO album, rap became the talk of the town and everyone just wanna rap

If he was still here, Rap would have still been relevant
Yea, his charisma, rhymes and that trademark giggles during intro sold out and drew people to rap music.

He set that legacy which Olamide followed but soon diverted into singing. This move by Olamide finally killed off the reighn of rap music in Nigeria.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by hocospocus: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
"You are mistaken, and wrong sir. The woman did not cry for help, so let's not mislead people. It was actually the Nigerians who voluntarily offered assistance. We should express our gratitude to BigPhilly on TikTok for spreading awareness with the hashtag #NSMD. ."NAIJA SHI MA DUN"
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by DevilsEqual(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2023
Carlyboi:

Carlyboi
If you listen intently you’d hear seventy beat in the week plus he confirmed that was what he said in one of his interviews that Sossick is a monster when it comes to beats….I don’t think he had choice cars prior to the Nissan cos he was moving in that car before his death might even be is most valuable possession as At then cos it was given to him by the label he was signed to then called “ Edlyne “ records plus if someone like iyanya who earned millions at the height of his fame could go broke. What wealth would Dagrin who was about to start reaping the main fruits of his labour then could have left behind for his family that would sustain them till now.

Carlyboi

Omo, be like I don see person wey like dagrin pass me o

You know a lot about him

My only issue with him was that, I noticed that he never used sossick again after he released the CEO album

Subsequent songs like "Democracy" "Sisi Eko" "If I die" showed he'd have left sossick for Sarz and Dokta Franz and if hr did, he'd have disappeared

Cause Sossick classic tunes was one of the reasons why he stood out among others....so foreign and local at same time e.g Make Doe
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Robchuks77(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2023
blaise26abj:

This is why Obi lost . Because of cretins like you . Humanity aside ? You don’t have an ounce of humanity in you . Not like you have money to give in the first place .
Na yur papa be cretin
Una suffer never start
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Robchuks77(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2023
blaise26abj:

This is why Obi lost . Because of cretins like you . Humanity aside ? You don’t have an ounce of humanity in you . Not like you have money to give in the first place .
... Na me be Mahmoud wey rig elections..
Abi na me be una wey go vote rubbish. Shey Tinubu don turn us to refugees. Ogun kee una
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Robchuks77(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2023
Bigpat:
This Obidient church rat, the woman's condition is far better than yours. She wants help from Nigerians who can help and not hate filled wailers like you. Now I know why Obi will never win anything again in Nigeria. If he had won, this hate will surely show in his governance, that is why God did not allow him, after all he is in the 3rd position. Atikus team follows court processes quietly while Obidient wails all over the internet, seizing every opportunity to show their lamentations.
ko
Very good.. Shey the suffer reach agbadorias abi??..
NA all of us go wail
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Robchuks77(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2023
countryman13:

I doubt if you are actually one of them otherwise U wouldn't have asked ds question! Conclusively, ANIMALITY is Ur way of life since U set aside Humanity!
More animals voted for this government... Shey the sufee reach all ma hand... Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrwwwwwweeew
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Robchuks77(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2023
Peppysco:

Since you've decided to be a sore loser and mix humanity with nonsense political affiliation, I will let you know this. In reference to the past general election, your Obi was the rubbish that shouldn't have and wasn't voted as president because your Obi as a governor couldn't even measure up to Hakeem Dickson,the two term Suru-Lere local government chairman under Tinubu's governorship administration. Your people even cursed Obi for his inefficiency and redundancy.

Thank God the country is to sweet for all... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂... We go wail Taya... Shey na yoruba woman dey wail like ds
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Peppysco: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Robchuks77:

Thank God the country is to sweet for all... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂... We go wail Taya... Shey na yoruba woman dey wail like ds

Go and ask your elders in Anambra about Obi when he was the governor, ask them to tell you the real truth about him and his shambolic performance as a governor.
That Dagrin's mum reached out for help is not out of place, the late CEO helped a lot of guys in his life time too, why shouldn't his mum get help too? By the way, you guys are enemies of the state and we know you all wish the country bad at the moment just to prove a point but God will continue to shame all of you and by his grace, we, the patriotic Nigerians will rwap the benefits of this country but you the unpatriotic ones, you will rwap all the evil you wish the country in 100 folds.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Femi8586(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Rajahbite:
What did her son do with the money he made while he was alive?

grin
Anything your eye see with this ur mumu comment, abeg use am rub body.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Robchuks77(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Peppysco:

Go and ask your elders in Anambra about Obi when he was the governor, ask them to tell you the real truth about him and his shambolic performance as a governor.
That Dagrin's mum reached out for help is not out of place, the late CEO helped a lot of guys in his life time too, why shouldn't his mum get help too? By the way, you guys are enemies of the state and we know you all wish the country bad at the moment just to prove a point but God will continue to shame all of you and by his grace, we, the patriotic Nigerians will rwap the benefits of this country but you the unpatriotic ones, you will rwap all the evil you wish the country in 100 folds.
Wch good did we reap form Buhari's 8yrs... When we tell una to free ds pipu Un no hear. Suffer go reach all man. Ndi ara..
We will reap nothing if we keep voting rubbish..

Tel me one thing Buhari achieved to alleviate the sufferings of a common man.. Tinubu don start from thatvssme empty talks...
See fuel price... Secretly devaluing the naira and denying it..
Hike in transport fare, food prices... Tuition...

Make God judge all of una...

Patriotism doesn't end in suffering alone... Enjoyments sti dey patriotism..
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Peppysco: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Robchuks77:

Wch good did we reap form Buhari's 8yrs... When we tell una to free ds pipu Un no hear. Suffer go reach all man. Ndi ara..
We will reap nothing if we keep voting rubbish..

Tel me one thing Buhari achieved to alleviate the sufferings of a common man.. Tinubu don start from thatvssme empty talks...
See fuel price... Secretly devaluing the naira and denying it..
Hike in transport fare, food prices... Tuition...

Make God judge all of una...

Patriotism doesn't end in suffering alone... Enjoyments sti dey patriotism..

Never made mention of Buhari in my comment. Cursing and castigating people for their electoral choices just because it didn't align with yours won't be tolerated. Vote your person and let others do so too. By the way, not when the individual in question is the same Obi that his political failures are well documented. Your Obi couldn't do jack to transform the economy of Anambra state nor could he leave a landmark achievement, yet, he's the same one you'all wanted us to vote for just because you all felt it was your turn to produce the president, when did the country's presidential slot become a birth right?
Politics is about competition and if you can't compete, then go back to your shops and continue to sell your goods.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Honeydenz(f): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
This is what the world likes to see
A case of grace to grass, coming out after much frustration And Agony to beg those who doesn't mean well in the first place. A polygamous home is not a home at all, a child with stars in his head cut short in his prime, to the extend ten years after non of siblings were able to rise above a begging Status for thier mother. Where is trod,dagrins younger brother? He is there impressing girls with money he doesn't really have while his Mom needs help

May whoever that have a hand in the death of dagrin never know peace in His or her 23rd generations to come

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 25, 2023
This is really sad... There's no love in these streets. The earlier u know it the better for u. If there was why can't other rappers and singers who claim love and affiliation with Dagrin help his mum fill up the financial void he left in his demise? As u get older and wiser u come to a true realization that no one really cares . They're all self centered and out for what they can get from u. So if ur getting money now invest and reinvest and if u want to help anyone make it official ( a business ) except they're family. Even then sef some of them will be business too. The worst form of suffering is at old age. She doesn't deserve all that
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Robchuks77(m): 5:44am On Jun 25, 2023
Peppysco:

Never made mention of Buhari in my comment. Cursing and castigating people for their electoral choices just because it didn't align with yours won't be tolerated. Vote your person and let others do so too. By the way, not when the individual in question is the same Obi that his political failures are well documented. Your Obi couldn't do jack to transform the economy of Anambra state nor could he leave a landmark achievement, yet, he's the same one you'all wanted us to vote for just because you all felt it was your turn to produce the president, when did the country's presidential slot become a birth right?
Politics is about competition and if you can't compete, then go back to your shops and continue to sell your goods.
Suffering is all about choice.. If una vote rubish.. Make una Ver the pains... And allow the society to chill... No be ur mumu region vote Buhari twice??
You lie like the devil himself... What do u evn know about Anambra.. I can bet u haven't even crossed Delta state all through your lifetime...

On whose legacy did Obiano float with??..
Una go just dey talk rubbish.. Politics is all about choice.. The suffering that comes with it, is same...

Tell me one Tinubu's positive achievement since he was maliciously elected.. Just one.
We must get sense
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Robchuks77(m): 5:47am On Jun 25, 2023
Peppysco:

Let's mention Buhari's useless failed government.... Cos u guys have caused this government great damage. With ur incessant tribal voting. Make God forgive una...
Same patience una preach during Buhari's regime. Una don carry am come again.

Sorry for una
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Peppysco: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2023
Robchuks77:

Let's mention Buhari's useless failed government.... Cos u guys have caused this government great damage. With ur incessant tribal voting. Make God forgive una...
Same patience una preach during Buhari's regime. Una don carry am come again.

Sorry for una

Look who is talking about tribal voting, this must be the joke of the century. Obi got considerable votes in the West and the SS, what about other candidates, did they get anything in your SE?
Didn't you all vote for Obi just because he's one of you, isn't that tribal voting? But election nor be nzeogbu nzeogbu matter, na game of strategy. Shey una think before say only block votes from the SE and few ones here and there go fit win una the election? Una wey dey play since.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by Peppysco: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2023
Robchuks77:

Suffering is all about choice.. If una vote rubish.. Make una Ver the pains... And allow the society to chill... No be ur mumu region vote Buhari twice??
You lie like the devil himself... What do u evn know about Anambra.. I can bet u haven't even crossed Delta state all through your lifetime...

On whose legacy did Obiano float with??..
Una go just dey talk rubbish.. Politics is all about choice.. The suffering that comes with it, is same...

Tell me one Tinubu's positive achievement since he was maliciously elected.. Just one.
We must get sense

You're really crying more than the Obi that lost money and election self, chaiii, Pele. But if you don't accept the outcome as it is already, you go cry for the next 8 years sotey water go dey for your body. I'm sure you're not aware that people have the freedom to elect thair preferred candidates which we all did. That your crying candidate wasn't the winner of the election shouldn't turn you to the enemy of the country, after all, you all massively voted Obi in your region and nobody questioned you for doing that. So guy, just go and rest and remember to drink a lot of water always cos you need it for your tears.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by youngcity: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2023
SaLongs1:
Some people are just sadists.

I hope you do take correction at all.... I can't just relate you been corrected and that making the person a sadist.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by SaLongs1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
youngcity:

I hope you do take correction at all.... I can't just relate you been corrected and that making the person a sadist.
Mr corrector! A sadist is one who inflicts or enjoys seeing others in pain and that is why I usually call out anyone making sadistic comments. Shey you get?
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by youngcity: 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
SaLongs1:
Mr corrector! A sadist is one who inflicts or enjoys seeing others in pain and that is why I usually call out anyone making sadistic comments. Shey you get?

I'll let you be because further conversation on this will be very irrelevant.
Re: Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance by CheapRoadAssist: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2023
Vehicles may break down at unexpected times. Explore the website of prominent companies for a wide range of Roadside Assistance Orlando services. You do not want to be stuck somewhere in the wilderness. Professional Roadside Assistance Chicago il offers vehicle boosting services.

Website- https://strugglejouney.com/reliable-roadside-assistance-atlanta-at-a-cheap-rate/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together / Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.