Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,325 members, 7,967,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:52 AM

2mch's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2mch's Profile / 2mch's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 151 pages)

Religion / Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Of City Of David, Lagos by 2mch(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04
Beey:
He also gave a lot of his personal funds. Let’s even go with your claim that both benefitted. That makes it a symbiotic relationship, not a parasitic one. Someone who helps another to benefit & make progress, don’t such a person deserve to be honored by the one they helped, especially if the two were also friends? I said that fake friendships usually end when benefits end.
So someone that already planned her 60th birthday should not do it according to her wish because he died? I am sure he was honored in the church, but you only turn 60 once. And that was a private event for the celebrant. Even if Wigwe was her father, they will still proceed with the event.

You make it sound like he did them a favor. It is a parasitic relationship because it did not benefit the church as much as it benefitted Wigwe and his bank. Symbiotic is equal benefits. The church members through which he got those deposits die everyday. Nobody stops life for them. In the eyes of God, the least church donor is equal and even worthy of more recognition than Wigwe. At least they are not stealing money to give to God.
Religion / Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Of City Of David, Lagos by 2mch(m): 5:14am On Jun 04
Beey:
You should have read about how much the late Wigwe supported this Pastor through his personal donations & loans from his bank. The pastor himself gave a testimony. People are different but if I lost a friend when I have a party planned, i wouldn’t even have strength to think about the party, leave alone attending. We ought to be loyal to our friends, but some friendships end where the benefits end.
Was most of the church deposits not going into Access bank? Wigwe was also benefitting jare and most likely the winner on the parasitic and obscene relationship he had with the church. Is it his father that gave him the money he was giving the church or he was using peoples deposits to form big man?
Religion / Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Of City Of David, Lagos by 2mch(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03
FactBoyz:
This church has the money, influence and power.

However, I heard he was suspended because his wife invited Flavour (a secular musician) to her birthday bash just days after Herbert Wigwe a high ranking member of the said church passed away.

It was deemed disrespectful for the party to hold when a top church member just died.

So they should cancel birthday that took months to plan because somebody died. Is it their family member? Be like you no know say if you die na only your family care. So everyone alive should stop living because somebody robbed customers where they work and used the money to pay tithe out of guilty conscience?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: Mexico Elects First Female President by 2mch(m): 11:14am On Jun 03
Hope she lives long because Mexico and the way they kill themselves like goat. Hope she can do something about the drugs and killings.
Politics / Re: David Hundeyin: Obi Will Lose 2027 Election If Obedient Don’t Join PDP Massively by 2mch(m): 9:35am On Jun 03
Goke7:
wow this guy don use style abandon the movement after all the dirty job he did

Be like say e don go on free transfer to pdp
Atiku de pay pass Obi. Imagine PDP? LOL.
Crime / Re: Woman Reportedly Kills Her Husband With Pestle Over Side Chick In Ondo by 2mch(m): 9:21am On Jun 03
Satazaa:
thats why islam made it easy for men to marry more than one wife if they can so as to avoid the temptation of adultery
Nobody die pass polygamous men. If one of the wife no bring disease kpai husband and all the wives put or he eventually get poisoned somewhere. Northern men de kpai like fowl. No learn to discipline yourself. When you see yourself in your spouse you respect them and yourself.

Cheating in any relationship is not acceptable the reason why people hide to do it. No normal human being want to be cheated on male or female. Cheaters are abnormal and bring a lot of problem to any relationship. A lot have mental problem like sex addiction.

If you think you should have the right to cheat don’t marry. Or you may be signing a death warrant. If disease no kpai you, woman go kpai you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by 2mch(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02
Bardo:

Online lagosian vs real lagosian indigenes
Ok. One person speak for all Lagosians and you are jubilating. Are you not mad?

1 Like

Religion / Re: How Giving God N5,000 Brought Me N25,000, Foodstuff— Pastor Ibiyeomie by 2mch(m): 1:04pm On Jun 02
In this time of hardship this people are still trying to scam the poor and desperate with fantastical stories. Government really need to step in and this idiots must be audited, regulated and pay tax if they are not operating like the non profit they claim they are.

Government need to introduce salary scale for them, which must be minimum wage as long as they say they are religious leaders. If such strict guidelines exist the church and mosque business will disappear.
Politics / Re: We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo by 2mch(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02
Obasanjo that was trying to be lifetime President and began the corruption of Ghana must go NASS because of that greed? We need to bring back history so that such idiots will not have mind to speak in public. Obasanjo need to return the billions stolen for power. This man wrecked this country morally. I know he is angry his unpatriotic and Undemocratic national anthem has been thrown out.
Politics / Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by 2mch(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02
These ones don’t speak for all Lagosians. I am from Lagos and Lagos is part of Western Region.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: To Save Submarine Cables, Lagos-Calabar Highway Leaves Shoreline For 9Km by 2mch(m): 9:58am On May 24
WakeUpNigerians:
grin......i thought the project has commenced on nairaland according to miscreants.
It has. A lot of property has been demolished extremely stupidly

4 Likes

Politics / Re: To Save Submarine Cables, Lagos-Calabar Highway Leaves Shoreline For 9Km by 2mch(m): 9:42am On May 24
This man, something is wrong with him. I said it that no sane government will build a road on the beach front taking away such privilege. So people built on the old plan but you decided to come and destroy the beach when you don’t have the type where you are coming from. The old plan is even more straightforward. Disappointed sha that Tinubu approved that madness. Very crazy plan. These people cannot be trusted.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance by 2mch(m): 6:04am On May 24
SAMBARRY:
which area is that in Lagos
Under Falomo bridge.
Politics / Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance by 2mch(m): 5:20am On May 24
Sanwo Olu 3/10. Lagos is beginning to revert back to pre Fashola. Maintenance is not very good and I see trash everywhere. Plus standard of repairs or road work is bad. Miscreants everywhere. Those buses needed to transport people to their villages are necessary again because I see people sleeping under the bridge now erecting shacks. Shacks everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: FG Disembarks On Lagos-calabar Highway Realignment Due To Submarine Cables by 2mch(m): 4:28am On May 24
Umahi is obviously a fool and reeks of low IQ. There is absolutely no need to bring that highway into Lagos. It should have ended at Epe entrance and the existing roads in Lekki axis expanded to accommodate like 2 lanes for the highway.
Politics / Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by 2mch(m): 3:05am On May 24
Paparazi2011:
Ok
Bi tenikan o ba baje,tenikan o le da
It never works o. If you spoil another person own, your own too go spoil e no go last as we are seeing. Leave people thing and pursue your own.
Politics / Re: Deposed Emir Aminu Bayero’s Convoy Withdrawn, Barred From Coming Back To Kano by 2mch(m): 3:04am On May 24
If I was Sanusi I will not accept it. He can be rubbished again.
Politics / Re: FG Disembarks On Lagos-calabar Highway Realignment Due To Submarine Cables by 2mch(m): 2:22am On May 24
forgiveness:

The water front actually belongs to Eko Atlantic city
It belongs to the people of Lagos. Nobody sold that waterfront to Eko Atlantic. It was there before the owners of Eko Atlantic were born and no fraudulent sale will change that. They will still lose it.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by 2mch(m): 6:49am On May 23
Over to Abia youths. The lies here is crazy. Those short, funny looking slowpoke should be taught a hard lesson.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: CBN Revises Guidelines For Bureau De Change Operators by 2mch(m): 6:46am On May 23
It’s the right thing to do if they refuse to follow laws like animals.
Politics / Re: IMF Ranks Nigeria Second Least Indebted Country In Africa by 2mch(m): 6:25am On May 23
This government needs to ignore these enslavers and try to work with what we have. A country with such population should not be borrowing for everything. We can’t afford to be wasteful anymore.
Business / Re: CBN Withdraws All BDC Licenses, Gives 6 Months Deadline To Recapitalise With N2b by 2mch(m): 6:20am On May 23
BigkokoRep:
When people don't understand Capitalism they work like mumu.....

The moment you can not localize your economy you lose steam.

See how you build an economy. Use the Igbo Apprenticeship system.

Oga through ruggedity make it to the city and set up shop by hook or by crook.

Five years later, he thinks expansion, he goes local. Brings a boyi.

Two years later, he brings another.

Three years later, h brings yet another.
Total = 5 years. The first one is due t be set free. Oga ask him to set up shop in another district. Oga shop is not left idle because two other people are there to tend to business.

Oga goes abroad and brag about how big and strong he is with large expansion. He is trusted with more containers of goods.

The boyi who was settled with few money now has a new partner who can trust him with goods on credit too.....the cycle continues. Oga grows richer, boyi joins the big boys a d start balling too. Before you know, more than ten hitherto poor boys have been elevated from poverty to at least average living!

Igbos no get space for free cash in their system.

All through the training as a boyi, the boy will have just one trousers, one short, one slippers and one shoe! Oyibo calls this austerity measures!

Nigerians and their Gov will rather borrow than don in austerity measures!
Make Igbos de give Nigerians holiday from arrogant boasting. You have this perfect system weyyour 5 states no make am at all. Relax and shut up my guy. They way you people boast one will think SE is better than Europe. When it is dragging with NE for position.
Politics / Re: Reps Move To Halt Public Officers’ Spouses From Declaring Assets by 2mch(m): 11:49pm On May 22
This Wale Raji is a mad man. Whose rep is he
Travel / Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? by 2mch(m): 6:41am On May 21
A lot of Nigerians were not trained well to know how to talk. A lot of you just talk anyhow anywhere. Like they are mad or something. So forward with smelly mouth. I hope the idiot is eventually deported. Let him come and relax that mouth.

7 Likes

Health / Re: What Happens To The Corpse Of Inmates Who Died In Prison? by 2mch(m): 8:39am On May 20
illicit:
They are buried by govt in a special yard

The grave is chained and locked with the year the prison sentence will elapse written boldly on it...
Wow. So they don’t escape Nigeria sentence even in death. Lol.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by 2mch(m): 8:35am On May 20
BigkokoRep:
Exactly. Where they can not accuse any of the players of criminality, like the yulloba oba, they will start looking more deeper in their business, like Air Peace!

I am Yoruba mind you. Respect yourself and stop being a nuisance online.
Politics / Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by 2mch(m): 8:20am On May 20
I can only visit UK, I can’t live there. Also they seem to be targeting black people. I have not for once seen Indians or Asians been mass deported and they are the major ones which such policies should affect.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by 2mch(m): 8:16am On May 20
Lol. This Harry and Meghan visit want to choke UK. Air Peace need to step up their game so nobody can accuse them of anything.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses by 2mch(m): 8:11am On May 20
Make dem reduce price and sell at a loss. The government. Should also give businesses with losses Tax breaks to balance it out. It’s tough times everywhere in the world. But in Nigeria, the way they hike prices does not align with the inflation. Greedy people seeing opportunity to make money are the cause of this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Congolese Army Foils A Coup Attempt Against President Felix Tshisekedi by 2mch(m): 8:04am On May 20
43Ronin:
Men we need to stop these wars in africa. Imagine congo & DRC are the most minerals endowed country in the world yet warring upandan.
They are Warring because the different groups have first world countries backing them and this is a fight for control of their raw material wealth. That useless President that looks like a toad needs to be arrested and chased away from that seat for what is happening in Congo.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by 2mch(m): 8:00am On May 20
Is real should stop bombing people in Palestine. It’s enough and nobody give two fuc*s about this war. Let them stop reporting it on NL we have enough of our own issue.

Refugees that came begging for land are now bombing the people that allowed them to settle and justifying it. Killing their children. It’s disgusting any which way you try to see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 151 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.