Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

2rutalk's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rutalk's Profile / 2rutalk's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello: CSOs Protest Against EFCC In Lagos by 2rutalk(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20
[quote author=danladi02 post=129543252]. Say FG’s drastic actions suggest issue is political, beyond corruption

. Alert FG, public to imminent threats to ex-Gov’s life

. Describe issue of evading arrest as deliberate misinformation

. Issuing military action threat by EFCC anti-democratic, violation of courtroom sanctity

IF YOU ARE SUPPORTING EVIL YOU ARE EVIL ALSO, IF YOU ARE SUPPORTING A CRIMINAL YOU ALSO A CRIMINAL, I WEEP FOR SOME MONEY MONGERS CALLED HUMAN RIGHT

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kogi State Commissions 36,000MT/Y Rice Milling Plant by 2rutalk(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
God Bless Kogi State and Nigeria.
Peace is all I pray for Nigeria to be great again.
Religion / Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by 2rutalk(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2017
(1) The most reason people sleep in the Church this days is because of Phone, every minute WhatsApp, next Facebook, Instagram, bet9ja and so many things like that.
(2) Attending all the weekend programs like Marriage,Birthday, Burials and so on. coupled with alcohol, My brothers and sister you must sleep after any of the above.[color=#000099][/color]
Food / Re: 5 Surprising Risks Of Beans by 2rutalk(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2017
Kk
Crime / Re: Police Arrest 18 In Kaduna Over Unrest (Photos) by 2rutalk(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2017
Ok
Politics / Re: Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) by 2rutalk(m): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is Nigeria Army annual wasa in Ojo Countoument .
Jokes Etc / Re: Christmas Chicken Refuses To Be Killed (Hilarious Photo) by 2rutalk(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Meanwhile noted

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again by 2rutalk(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2015
Let them sack him make their pikin come catch ball for Nigeria Animals.

4 Likes

Jokes Etc / Re: Ladies And Gents, Its Crazy Picture Time. LAUGH RESPONSIBLY. by 2rutalk(m): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is real luv

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' by 2rutalk(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2015
Noncenical Nonsense
Sports / Re: Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri by 2rutalk(m): 11:36am On Nov 27, 2014
God bless the Union

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Agbakoba Sues Army Over 12 Soldiers’ Conviction by 2rutalk(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2014
You are the most useless PIG U ever come across on Naira land( Ewu)
He should leave the military to their ruling & go do what he knows how to do best "civilian ruling"

I believe if those given the death sentence where found guilty shouldn't be pardoned.
I mean,the army isn't jst a unified body where you make your own decisions,being an army comes with much work of full dedication & commitment in protecting your country...

I think they should face the sentence passed upon them to serve as a deterrent to others trying to follow same part,besides the motto has always been clear "Obey the last order".[/quote]
Investment / Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by 2rutalk(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Eco bank useless, UBA, 419bank ewu shocked grin cheesy cheesy
geophyscist:
op you are too pretty to use the word useless
Religion / Re: Why Do People Sleep In The Church? by 2rutalk(m): 12:44am On Nov 11, 2013
Fake pictures
Family / Re: Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. by 2rutalk(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Smh,not bad anyway
Romance / Is Anything Wrong If You Dot`t Tell Your Girlfriend I Love You by 2rutalk(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
why I ask is b/cos Is only my g/f that normally tells me I love you,and she will be forcing me to say so.

1 Like

Romance / What Are The Sign To Know That Woman Realy Loves A Guy. by 2rutalk(m): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Is just that I never fall in Love since I was born,but for over 3years now there was a girl that makes me to fall in Love,the problem now is we are planning to get married and I never know any of her family member,she keep telling me that her Father is rich, and I don`t know them,so Am confused I need your advice please.
Religion / Re: Is It A Sin Not To Attend Sunday Service? by 2rutalk(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
SELFWORTH: This question is for pagans and atheists to debate.

Certainly not for a bible believing Christian. If you are a Christian and you are asking this question, please revisit and review your salvation!

[size=18pt]
I appeal to all bible believing Christians on NL to abstain from getting involved in discussions that seek to mock the Christian faith . Find something better to do with your time. Anyone who needs advice about their faith should be directed to the nearest bible believing church. [/size]
[color=#990000][/color]Thank you very much,Dats All.

1 Like

Health / Re: Woman Delivers Monkey-Like Baby In Otukpo by 2rutalk(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
This is the sign of the EnD TiMe.
Religion / Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by 2rutalk(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2012
[quote author=2rutalk][/quote]My prayer for this country is one,ie(MAY ALMGHTHY GOD IN HIS MERCY FORGIVE THIS OUR NAIJERIA) Cos if God wanted to punish this Country,it will be worst than that of Sodom & Gormora.
Religion / Re: Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. by 2rutalk(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2012
alexleo: Here are a list of churches whose messages centres heavily on earthly things rather than heavenly. In these churches, the message of holiness and eternity is hardly preached. They centre much on messages that the world want to hear and need i say that the high level of greed and corruption that has enveloped our country since these churches came out cannot be compared to what it used to be in the good old days when these churches were not there? This is so because they have ignored the words of our Lord Jesus where he said - seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Today they make people to seek prosperity first. They keep telling them the benefits of giving their money to the church without reminding them that no matter the amount of money you give to the work of God , if you dont give your soul to him and live a holy life you are heading to hell. They are so much after the people's money that they cant preach the hard core bible truth so as not to lose them as members which automatically amounts to a reduction in their income. We are not suprised though , because Jesus forewarned us in the scriptures that in the last days many false prophets shall arise and shall deceive many in his name. Today the words of Jesus is being fulfiled as we see in most of these new generation churches. This doesn't give a pass mark to all the old generation churches as some of them have derailed too due to the influence of the new generation churches.

winners chapel.
Christ Embassy.
House on the rock.
Redeemed mission.
RCCG.
Synagog church
mountain of fire - they are always pursuing demons.
Jehovah sharp sharp ministry.
KICC.
Rock family.

More are coming.
Religion / Re: ‘man Of God’ Hangs Self After Inviting Deity by 2rutalk(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2012
Prayers work,always have faith.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.