Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

2sexyus's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexyus's Profile / 2sexyus's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

Politics / Re: Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector by 2sexyus: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
deomelo:
lol @ governor toilet inspector. Lazy joker with nothing better to do..

This clown go spend the next 4 years abandoning and destroying Imo state and everything his predecessor did.

This is when you think people voted and put you in office to destroy everything and do nothing but spend every second lamenting and fighting your predecessor.

The guy just tire me. Chai, my Imo brothers, Ndo oo cry cry cry
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
vision202020:
Please what's the best response to this?

Dear Mr Charles.

Please send us the price of the domain and any other information.

Best regards

Should I just state the price? What other information can I add?
No, just tell them the price, let the know if it is negotiable, explain how the transfer process will be implemented... if there is an escrow, include... do not mention any crap stats, traffic, backlink and all whatnot

4 Likes

Politics / Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by 2sexyus: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
etrouble:

Kola Abiola is still a billionaire, go and find out. None of these looting governors is as wealthy as Kola Abiola. FG revoked several oil licenses including that of IBB, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, TY Danjuma, even that of Buhari's in-law Muhammed Indimi. The oil belongs to the masses and not few heartless elites who have been holding the masses to ransom. FG plans to redistribute the Oil licenses to States so that the States can have more money instead of individuals. There is no reason why Muhammed Indimi who is from Maiduguri or Folorunsho Alakija who is from Osun will be owning Oil Wells in Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom while the people who owns the land where the oil is located are houseboys and gatemen to the oil usurpers.
If what you stated here is the truth, then by all means, it is good...
Nairaland / General / Re: IBEDC Begins Deployment Of Distribution Transformer Meters by 2sexyus: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
aAK1:
Nothing like transformer meter. They are actually distributing meters but mind you, it’s not for free. Single face is about 37k
have you gotten?
Nairaland / General / Re: IBEDC Begins Deployment Of Distribution Transformer Meters by 2sexyus: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
PhilipGallagher:
IBEDC came late to the party.
Better late than never.
how?
Nairaland / General / Re: IBEDC Begins Deployment Of Distribution Transformer Meters by 2sexyus: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
tumababa:
hmm. my own understanding is that installing meters on transformers means they are not planning to give prepaid meters. it means d reading on the transformers will be shared by all customers connected on the transformer except the prepaid meter users. how is this good news? if u focus on issuing prepaid meters to customers why install meters on transformers?
when I was telling folks jubilating over the news of prepaid meter coming soon, they thought I was goofing lol... una go wait tire. grin
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 4:02am On Jun 10, 2019
kurt09:
Someone has made over $1000 flipping geo domains($100-250) since January whereas another person is waiting for imaginary $300-$1000 sale on crap geo domain. Kontinue!
grin success is a game of numbers

1 Like

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by 2sexyus: 3:47am On Jun 10, 2019
TSRC:
if Ronaldo was Argentine, they would have won at least a copa America.

He is the most effective player in the history of football.
He is like a calculator - straight to the point.
No time for effizy.
not with current crop of Argentina players. They are lazy and lack skill to do anything.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) by 2sexyus: 3:45am On Jun 10, 2019
dominique:
Congrats Portugal. CR7 has won pretty much every trophy apart from world cup sha. I don't think there should be any more debate on who the true GOAT is
it is not Messi fault... Haba... Put Ronaldo in that Argentina team and he will not be able to do anything... One man can't carry the load of 10 people on the field na.

Ronaldo has better team mates than Messi when it comes to country team.
Politics / Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by 2sexyus: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
cool cool
Business / Re: Domain Name Business by 2sexyus: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Viking007:
Na me be mikelreal o, I metamorphosed from gcfr.com, to mikelreal to 2pointsonly to kadgets, before I finally settled down with Viking007. cheesy cheesy
shocked
Politics / Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by 2sexyus: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
PHILipu1:

But Jonathan is not Buhari that has that standby millions of votes in the north irrespective of party.
same millions of vote that could not get him the presidential ticket until people helped him? who are you fooling? yourself i guess. You all just think that Buhari's followers won him the election last time and fail to acknowledge the workings of other notable persons; this why they are decamping.

if Tinubu leave him now( i know he wont but I just need to put this to make you see the picture), BUHARI is forking finished!
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
haykay2005:

I saw it late bro. Auction ended
Thank you
Yeah no mind me. I should showed posted it cos i was watching it for long but other things no let me see road. It was BittFund.com
Politics / Re: Timi Frank Finally Dumps APC by 2sexyus: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:
All the rats and moles are getting smoked out of their hiding place. The snakes in APC are getting purged. Positioning the party for greatness

Buhari, Tinubu Oshiomole the real owners of the party have established their control over the party

2019 APC still wins the presidency

Shey Timi Frank fit win his state for APC before?
Keep deceiving yourself... PDP said this same thing when people we moving to APC. we know how it ended.

12 Likes

Education / Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by 2sexyus: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Daeylar:
[s][/s]

How is he hateful?
See question for the gods. undecided

Only a women hating, miserable pathetic excuse for a human being will support that trash that he calls a comment. Much less try to defend it.

Later they will say women are the ones who jump into conclusion.
just tell us you are a slay queen and we will put you where you belong... all these your long adjective shows you are a learner. If I start with you now, your village people will reject you.

Nobody called your name from the onset. You quoted the dude out of the blue. Don't start what you can't finish.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
haykay2005:

Check trademark at trademakia and stick to .com
hey bro... check this out https://www.godaddy.com/domain-auctions/bittfund-com-261273090 30 minutes to go.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
How una dey for here.
Education / Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by 2sexyus: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Daeylar:
[s][/s]

Hateful misogynistic trash of a comment typical of pathetic women hating misogynistic nairalanders.
Nothing new to see here
How is what he said hateful? Most of those girls are not intelligent and their highest achievement in life is husband house... it appear you fall into same category cos i wonder why you feel so pained when your name wasn't mentioned. Tomorrow you will open your rotten mouth and say men see you as sex object when you won't learn to be useful to the society to get such respect.

2 Likes

Education / Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by 2sexyus: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
lilmax:
how irritating, what is this?

these ones no pass one course with brain, I wonder how guys get attracted to girls like this

well that's what happens when you have breast

They are easy forks bro. They ply their trades by marketing themselves... and majority of them are not intelligent!

2 Likes

Health / Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by 2sexyus: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Women has the virus than men.. my bodycount is more than 120. Out of this figure, about 70 are oloshos in lagos and abuja. A am hiv negative
lol... Continue ooo. Your ministry is moving. You will soon come and confess like a dude did this year.
Romance / Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by 2sexyus: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
children keh. I'm 20, definitely not a child.
don't face your studies... Wetin co-sign me sef. U probably have a job waiting for u after school.

100 and Na sex relationship be ur head ache lol...

She no come tell us later say ur GP bad like one girl like that lol
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
akanbiolawale:

Bro, I mean no harms with my words, and am not the guy disturbing u on WhatsApp, what I meant is that most of the mentors are already laying low on NP, that doesn't mean u guys ain't doing well or making sales. Have been silent for a while now and that doesn't mean am not in biz anymore. Sorry if my words pissed you off, that was not my intention.
Okay bro. It happens. After a while you no longer derive joy in some things.

It is like food. You would be hungry but once you are full... The excitement dies!

It is like a toy to a toddler. When you get a new you, they go crazy about it but after a while, they outgrow that phase. Then they would want bigger toys and merchandise

1 Like

Family / Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by 2sexyus: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
wingmanII:
Why is this relevant to the public? Is he the first man to accept an inter tribal relationship? Rubbish post!
leave all these bloggers to be fabricating news up and down. How did they know about this. Track those twitter handles and you will see it was newly created...
Politics / Re: Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) by 2sexyus: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
adadike:
For once, I have seen another Yoruba man with dignity. keep it up. As for that cow, what will he do for you at your event that God won't do for you? pls unfollow him too.
Nne, there are lots of Yorubas speaking up. Move out and you will see them.
Family / Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by 2sexyus: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2018
youngest85:
Someone who suppose to stand his feet and batter the woman
if you believe this rubbish really happened, you can believe anything.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
akanbiolawale:

I haven't heard from chibenze and now you laying low too. This one weak me ooo. LOL
Remember this stubborn dude?
you are funny. People change jobs, career and besides, what make you think my life revolve around just domains.

Those who know me, know I am a conglomerate of many things.

Do you even know pending transaction I have somewhere just from an idea I kick-started last year? You don't have to know the numbers involved trust me. cool

I don't want to talk much And besides, what I plan to share doesnt mean I am going to reveal everything but to show people that that they need to expand their horizons.

You don't know me or my mental capacity but you feel I am supposed to stick to domains cos everyone else is doing so and when I don't announce anything it means I am not doing fine.

If you know Jude, you can ask him about me. Jude sold a lot of domains last year but never talked about them on nairaland or namepros.

There comes a time you need new challenge and excitement. New frontiers to conquer...

You get to a point where some figures no longer freak you and you want to conquer new heights!

It best to ask WHY than running into conclusions by assumptions.

FYI, I wasn't the pioneer of domain talks on nairaland... I only contributed when I noticed there was almost zero knowledge of how the whole industry works and the rest is history.

No wonder another guy was asking me where is Chibenze and some other stupid questions as if Chibenze isn't doing well, on whatsapp and I just hope it is not you but hiding under another moniker cos I would be freaking mad.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
expertix:

First time to hear such! You are right but I have never heard so from any one.

Cheers
he is right. You got to be smart!
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
funny people everywhere
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2018
haykay2005:

Make I spread my mat for here
lol
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Treasure28:

That will be a dynamite

But guy, brandable no be easy job oo.
Looks more like a loto game.
Kudos
Domaining is a tough job generally.

I am on break for now from domaining. Trying to break into another sector or industry. I am doing this offline and will share with the house as soon as we do first shift.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexyus: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Heyzee5:

I already accepted the request boss but i don't know why I can't send you a message. pls can we talk via my email @heyzeemaco@gmaildotcom
That guy can sell RUBBISHANDNONSENSE.COM for $150,000. I think what he really sells to end users is his influence in the industry if you know what i mean!
lol.. wrong... he is just a good marketer. if you are good at marketing, you can sell shiiit and people will eat it.

just visit his site and you will see why he makes those figures because they are highly priced and when end users visit them directly, they are greeted with solid figures and convincing sales pitches for why it is a "great" buy... it is just marketing at work bro.. nothing else.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.