Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (67531 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by CSTR1003: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Iblad0994:

What you wrote up is a figment of your imagination. How exactly do you go about checking statistics to be able to know that there are few marriage between a Igbo guy and a Yoruba man.
As I said earlier, because children are closer to their mother dosen’t tale away the fact that the child will still bear his/her father’s name. They will be addressed as Yoruba, they will live in Yoruba land, they will be cultured in a Yoruba manner. If this trend persists, your women will be called Mrs Ayanda et. al.. So bro, that should be your major concern, coz looking at it categorically from another perspective, your women found something in the Yoruba guys to lead to mass marriage between them based on your own statistics you quoted up there.
There are thousands and thousands of igbo women unmarried.

There is enough to go round.

And honestly, when I check some of these women marrying Yoruba, they are not all that.
They are better than whatever obtains in yorubaland, but compared to the females in the igbo homeland married to igbo men, they are average.
Like one lady said, it takes a lot to impress an igbo man.

Besides, children tend more to the mother"s side than the father.

Yemi alade cannot speak Yoruba fluently but she is more in tune with her igbo side.

The only Yoruba thing about her is her name.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Wawuu!!!... grin stop shifting goal post grin
Afonja anyways....anywhere u channel it go , I must make u cry.
grin grin.. My name is "nightmare" grin

i just realized your dummy. so because one fat Albert met a ritualist who spent money on her means he's the best? is it not ritualist dem go use her do last last?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by edupedia: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
cyndy1000:
Of course what ever makes her happy.... but Marry the right person

...if they are living outside Nigeria a Fulani can marry TIV and they will be alright but to live together peacefully in Nigeria is the problem too many wicked but religious people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]no matter how long u cry, your ladies will still be running away from your modern enslavement
Yoruba is bad this and that but Your people always jump up whenever they see offer of people bringing them down here. wonder why your good people aren't attracting your kinsmen back home even when north gave u quit notice u were all begging after bragging of exiting Nigeria, funny people[/s] grin

By the way are not ashamed u are becoming a tenant in ur own land? grin

Facebook cries evwrywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]just realized your dummy. so because one fat Albert met a ritualist who spent money on her means he's the best? is it not ritualist dem go use her do last last[/s]?

Wawuuuu!!! I'm.becile grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by CSTR1003: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

you should channel your orientation to your ladies running away from their enslavement.

I have hear and seen many cases here that your wicked elders made a widow to suffer after her husband demise just because all her kids were female. I have experience the one the junior brother fought his brother grown up kids for their father properties after demise despite he made a documented will

you can make your research, there is nothing like that in Yoruba land even if a lady didn't give birth to any child before her husband demise she will still be given a property to start a life, I think that's why Igbo ladies are rushing Yoruba men like sugar
My friend, you are bitter.

Take care of your women first before talking about anybody running to you.
Women don't run to men, it is men that woo them.
And most igbo men don't find anything attractive about most of your women to woo them as a major phenomenon.
It happens, but it is not encouraged in Igboland.

Look at what Peter okoye went through because his family does not want a Yoruba wife.

Your marriages are a mess.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

There are thousands and thousands of igbo women unmarried.

There is enough to go round.

And honestly, when I check some of these women marrying Yoruba, they are not all that.
They are better than whatever obtains in yorubaland, but compared to the females in the igbo homeland married to igbo men, they are average.
Like one lady said, it takes a lot to impress an igbo man.

Besides, children tend more to the mother"s side than the father.

Yemi alade cannot speak Yoruba fluently but she is more in tune with her igbo side.

The only Yoruba thing about her is her name.

Are you talking about the same Yemi Alade or some other Yemi Alade?? She speaks Yoruba fluently, I’ve heard her speak Yoruba and she even sing with Yoruba sometimes with clarity in her speeches.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Westaslave2(f): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
UncleSnr:
Hausa Nkechi
hehehehe...EWU ATULU
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

By the way are not ashamed u are becoming a tenant in ur own land? grin

Facebook cries evwrywhere grin

you're unrepentant clown, your quote so far shows you still live under your parent roof. is Lagos no more no man's land. oh I guess is now Yoruba land after ambode had deposit some senses inside you people dumb skull

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

My friend, you are bitter.

Take care of your women first before talking about anybody running to you.
Women don't run to men, it is men that woo them.
And most igbo men don't find anything attractive about most of your women to woo them as a major phenomenon.
It happens, but it is not encouraged in Igboland.

Look at what Peter okoye went through because his family does not want a Yoruba wife.

Your marriages are a mess.

kid will always be a kid, no matter how u give him a phone. you kid don't know marriage is a personal things it has nothing to do with religion or tribe

till now bianca ojukwu and ojukwu son's are still have what I called leadership tussle in the family. no one is capable of overpowering marriage crisis. as richer as Ahmed musa was, he still had a marriage crisis even oyahkilome a pastor does

so what precisely is your point kid?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by CSTR1003: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
Iblad0994:

Are you talking about the same Yemi Alade or some other Yemi Alade?? She speaks Yoruba fluently, I’ve heard her speak Yoruba and she even sing with Yoruba sometimes with clarity in her speeches.

She actually said she cannot speak Yoruba fluently on a show.

At least not as fluently as she speaks igbo.

We don't have Yoruba culture in Igboland, but thanks to our women, igbo culture is spreading among your Yoruba children.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Wawuuuu!!! I'm.becile grin

this doesn't change the fact that, Igbo ladies are running away from ritual renewal, being an ex convict wife, and modern slaves
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]you're unrepentant clown, your quote so far shows you still live under your parent roof. is Lagos no more no man's land. oh I guess is now Yoruba land after ambode had deposit some senses inside you people dumb skull[/s]

U go cry today...
U are becoming a tenant in Lagos. grin
If Lagos is not a Nomans land them send igbos always let me see.. grin
OPONU JATI JATI grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Happy because she didn't find any flattie chestbeater worthy ?

The guys are called Yoruba demons for a reason wink

Now go and cry more in the corner.

My condolences
grin
Lol, she can't afford to drink water that is used to clean corpses na grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by 2sexyus: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
wingmanII:
Why is this relevant to the public? Is he the first man to accept an inter tribal relationship? Rubbish post!
leave all these bloggers to be fabricating news up and down. How did they know about this. Track those twitter handles and you will see it was newly created...
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by wingmanII: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
sansid:

In Nigeria,inter tribal marriage is a very big issue. I am IBO but wanted to marry a Mupun lady from Jos, trust me u don't want to hear my story when the lady's father found out.
You can't be Igbo. No Igbo man would say, "I am Ibo".
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by elmodee7(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
but Afonjas are not to be trusted o grin
. ur stupidity is beyond imagination.
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

this doesn't change the fact that, Igbo ladies are running away from ritual renewal, being an ex convict wife, and modern slaves

Wawuu!!! Coneheaded vulture!! grin
See what igbo preek are doing to afonja women.. grin
We just keep it low key becoz we dont see afonja women as achievement.
In

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by CSTR1003: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

kid will always be a kid, no matter how u give him a phone. you kid don't know marriage is a personal things it has nothing to do with religion or tribe

till now bianca ojukwu and ojukwu son's are still have what I called leadership tussle in the family. no one is capable of overpowering marriage crisis. as richer as Ahmed musa was, he still had a marriage crisis even oyahkilome a pastor does

so what precisely is your point kid?
Look at this guy.

Ojukwu as great as he was, was happily married to one wife till he died.

His marriage was sound throughout his lifetime.

The gap between igbo and Yoruba marriages is as night and day.

Guy, you people have no real understanding of what it means to be married.

The few Yoruba women married to igbo men are the lucky ones.

Just see the way Lola omotayo okoye is spreading.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

Look at this guy.

for the fact that one of your family member meet the wrong person doesn't give you the universal affirmation to rule all out

FYI, Lola Okoye received thank you for loving me gift from her husband just last week. the husband is really enjoying the marriage, wonder what you this unpaid spokesman is crying about grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

Who wouldn't he be?

An igbo woman is an upgrade to whatever they are used to in their part of Nigeria.

It is like a Nigerian married to a Latino. It is an upgrade.
Why do igbo women can't do without Yoruba guys' dicks? grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U go cry today...
U are becoming a tenant in Lagos. grin
If Lagos is not a Nomans land them send igbos always let me see.. grin
OPONU JATI JATI grin

I have nothing to cry about because the way you're being imposed to learn yoruba lang by fire by force is giving me joy

thanks to ambode

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

She actually said she cannot speak Yoruba fluently on a show.

At least not as fluently as she speaks igbo.

We don't have Yoruba culture in Igboland, but thanks to our women, igbo culture is spreading among your Yoruba children.

Lol. You need to look at it critically, what is the percentage of Yorubas in Igbo land. What exactly does the Yorubas want to go to the East for?

Most of your kinsmen in the Southwest understood one Yoruba language or the other , while majority of Yorubas don’t even give a damn about the Igbo language .
As I said earlier, it seems you’re talking in parables coz your culture is gradually turning to a Yoruba culture coz most of your peeps live in the south west and they have been indoctrinated into the way and life of the Yorubas.
So, it’s the other way round and not the way you portrayed it in your write up.

Peace bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Dareal90s(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Shut up... We hear news of wicked afonja yoruba ritualits everyday..
Wicked people
We also hear about Igbos eating human skin.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

Look at this guy.

Lol, why is chioma killing herself on top davido despite having different baby mamas grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]I have nothing to cry about because the way you're being imposed to learn yoruba lang by fire by force is giving me joy
thanks to ambod[/s]e

Oba akiolu : "Lagos is a no mans land"
Igbo's are not ur mate.
We have turned afonja to tenanats in lag and still chop their women for free. grin.
When we wan marry we settle for igbo women.
The few afonja women who got luck a tripping everyday. grin

IGBOS ARE NOT UR MATE

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Iblad0994:

Lol. You need to look at it critically, what is the percentage of Yorubas in Igbo land. What exactly does the Yorubas want to go to the East for?

Most of your kinsmen in the Southwest understood one Yoruba language or the other , while majority of Yorubas don’t even give a damn about the Igbo language .
As I said earlier, it seems you’re talking in parables coz your culture is gradually turning to a Yoruba culture coz most of your peeps live in the south west and they have been indoctrinated into the way and life of the Yorubas.
So, it’s the other way round and not the way your portrayed it in your write up.

Peace bro
Wetin concern us with aliens language grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Oba akiolu : "Lagos is a no mans land"
Igbo's are not ur mate.
We have turned afonja to tenanats in lag and still chop their women for free. grin.
When we wan marry we settle for igbo women.
The few afonja women who got luck a tripping everyday. grin

IGBOS ARE NOT UR MATE
Yes, that is why you rush down to their region for survival hehehehe.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by CSTR1003: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Michael004:
Lol, why is chioma killing herself on top davido despite having different baby mamas grin
The last time I checked davido was the one dying for her.

He even created a track for her.

You afonjas would be lusting after igbo women and then turn around to say igbo women are the ones chasing you.

Are you guys that deluded?

Besides, davido is rich. I can't blame a girl for trying to get some level of comfort.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Dareal90s(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:
Why is nobody looking for a Yoruba wife to marry?
Surely, every man wants a beautiful wife.

Igbo men will like to reciprocate, but it would be tantamount to a downgrade.

Just like P square abi?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by maestroferddi: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Iblad0994:

What you wrote up is a figment of your imagination. How exactly do you go about checking statistics to be able to know that there are few marriage between Igbo guys and Yoruba women.
As I said earlier, because children are closer to their mother dosen’t take away the fact that the child will still bear his/her father’s name. They will be addressed as Yoruba, they will live in Yoruba land, they will be cultured in a Yoruba manner. If this trend persists, your women will be called Mrs Ayanda et. al.. So bro, that should be your major concern, coz looking at it categorically from another perspective, your women found something in the Yoruba guys to lead to mass marriage between them based on your own statistics you quoted up there.
If only you can apply half of the speed you put hitting the keyboard to doing a modicum of critical thinking, that would, without any shadow of doubt, put you on a good stead.

Tell me how the absence of a formal statistic on the incidence of Igbos marrying Yorubas does invalidate my assertion that is too obvious? I am conversant with the goings-on in Igboland and I can count the number of Igbo men who married Yoruba women in the fingers of one hand.

The converse cannot be a starker contrast. Everyday the media, both traditional and new is replete with news of Yorubas throwing parties/soirees for landing an Igbo wife...So what are you talking about?

You are comedic, Olohun! When did names begin to matter? Are there not many people/children bearing Yoruba names who can neither hold their own speaking the language nor are able to trace their roots?

You should be praying that omo igbo takes it easy with your family arrangement/culture because I am imagining what our uber-exposed ladies will be unleashing on your rather rigid/passe' cultural values...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Dareal90s(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
CSTR1003:
Where I currently stay in Lagos, Most of the Yoruba women have left their husbands to rent their own apartments where they entertain lovers.

The men themselves are useless to the point of insanity.

Tufiakwa. Disgusting people.
Yoruba women are the most submissive, browse on net d celebrities that divorced their husbands, most of them ar Igbos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What is This Small Boy Trying To Do??(photo) / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.