Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (67584 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by talk2percy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
I just hope he would end up being a Yoruba demon to her

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Gaddafiyusf(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
but Afonjas are not to be trusted o grin

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by pappyshun(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Glad some are progressive.

I once met an Igbo woman who during the course of our interaction got to know Me a Yoruba man happened to be her in-law since I am married to an Igbo woman. The moment she heard my wife is from Mbaise she swore never to have anything to do with us again...All my efforts to make her understand that she was wrong to have generalized her impression about this tribe fell on deaf ears. She kept saying leave a snake but kill Mbaise

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by zombieTRACKER: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Rubbish

That man will marry more wives

Don't come back crying

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by rhektor(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Afonja + Igbo = FLATONJA angry

Yoruba Amaka tongue

Hmmmmmmmm
The low-lifers will be promoting hatred on internet yet in the real life they marry and are being married across the Niger River
Here on nairaland it is Igbo and Afonja that they'll be shouting

Hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by seyigiggle: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
what you guys don't understand is that in diaspora, what really matters is that you are a NIGERIAN!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by sexdoll: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Munzy14:
She doesn't know her dad is smarter. In Irony the man is telling her whatever that will make u sad I am not behind u.If you know you know. lolzzzz

ha ha ha ha

nwanne, you na bad guy.

well sha, i think the reason the man accepted the daughter's choice is simply because he is a man and men normally have very powerful and trustworthy understanding most especially in matters like this.

let's first wait and hear what her probably igbo mama will say... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ugosample(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Relationships and marriages between Igbo and Yoruba is very common
No big deal

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by ewa26: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Pls guys is there a way the ibo and Yoruba tribes cook jollof rice, who’s been cooking it for longer and which one sweet pass
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ugosample(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
seyigiggle:
what you guys don't understand is that in diaspora, what really matters is that you are a NIGERIAN!

that is another point too

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Neither the igbos too because if they can betrayed Ojukwu their son during election,they will betray anything,
Na wa ooo, when did we betray ojukwu... But please sorry don't want to sound like a whistle blower, is it not the Yorubas' that has kept on denying their people especially if they have a decision that is right for their cultural group, examples are Fayose of Ekiti state, Fani kayode, even fela Anukolapo kuti was one of the victims... Please consider before talking. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by perdollar(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Zita55:
Whatever rocks your boat kiss

u r just showing sbdy yansh! give a Bleep, u won't.
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by dadavivo: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Yoruba Amaka tongue
sharap, which yolobad amaka

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by consultancy: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
so whatsapp is where you tell your dad about your new man? ok continue

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Dansnow: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
So we are expecting a flat headed Afonja from their union.
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
whatever just make sure he's not from Ogun undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by maestroferddi: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
The rate with which these Yoruba guys are plumping for Igbo ladies should worry Yoruba people.

Very soon the Yemisis and Bolanles will stage an open demonstration...

It is not fair...

The fear of fair rivals/competition is the beginning of wisdom...

Tell me why bleaching will not continue being the lot of certain ladies...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by doctimi(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
AfonTino

MartinCorridon:

Yoruba Amaka tongue
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by DavidEsq(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
Zita55:
Whatever rocks your boat kiss

*floats* not *rocks*.
Shey if dem rock boat wey u dey inside, u no go shout for help ni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by emmanuelex1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
Biafran election or Nigerian election? Igbos support you when you have an Igbo agenda not a personal one. You can ask Uwazurike too.
Auladimeji1:
Neither the igbos too because if they can betrayed Ojukwu their son during election,they will betray anything,
q

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by toprealman: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
He is also into SPORTS......your old man is truly old and knowledgeable too!
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
Igbos and Yorubas have always been competing brothers and so far it has been healthy. Some day, they will find more reasons to unite, and when they do, Nigeria will be better for it. There will come a time that the divide and conquer strategy of their overlords will no longer work.

And that time is 2019 or never.
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Harrynight(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin

Nice one old man!!!

That's my parents kind of
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ugosample:
Relationships and marriages between Igbo and Yoruba is very common

No big deal
You can say that again
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Rhozabeth(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Judging from the comments I read here, I pity the future of this country! There seems to be that deeply rooted resentment in everybody over the other tribe, not good for this country!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by MartinCorridon: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
rhektor:

Hmmmmmmmm
The low-lifers will be promoting hatred on internet yet in the real life they marry and are being married across the Niger River
Here on nairaland it is Igbo and Afonja that they'll be shouting

Hypocrites
Uh ?
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Igbo women and Yoruba men are made to be together. If you are a Yoruba man and you are not married to an Igbo women, you need to allow your son to. These girls dey sweet eeeh chai grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by derrydinny: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
nothing weh pesin no go see for nairaland, I even thought their conservation was funny, na bride price dey important to the man, if the pikin like make she like aboki, if aboki get money the man go gree, who no know ibo?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Itopa10(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nairaland sef
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Naijaphobia(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
My guy na lie!

The most loved Igbo tribes today are Mbaise and Isi Alangwa tribes. Get out of here! As an Anambra guy my parents wished I marry from any of these tribes.

pappyshun:
Glad some are progressive.

I once met an Igbo woman who during the course of our interaction got to know Me a Yoruba man happened to be her in-law since I am married to an Igbo woman. The moment she heard my wife is from Mbaise she swore never to have anything to do with us again...All my efforts to make her understand that she was wrong to have generalized her impression about this tribe fell on deaf ears. She kept saying leave a snake but kill Mbaise

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
who we not want to associate with Yoruba men? they don't need to spend much to convince ladies because they give maximum time and romance to their woman and their love for other tribes is second to none, so I'm not surprise

we can only be fighting here but in real life we are one, never have I see Yoruba and Igbo clash somewhat of hurting theirselves but the rate Igbo girls they fall for Yoruba men ehn!

Igbo Amaka anyway

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend / Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.