Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,397 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:34 PM

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (67581 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

FYI, I have them many as frds and side chic, so what's ur point ?
If a reasonable person can read you statements from the beginning and the degree you emphasize, they'll know my point. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

thank your creator dude, young men that died like chicken in your region, aren't dying just natural, after Hausa, Igbo are known to be strong, so what's killing them if not ritual. my uncle that grown up in Enugu knew all una story, I did my service there and I knew many too

so no region is crime free, make una allow us hear words with the way una dey paint una region as if is Florida
And you said again your "my uncle that grew up in Enugu" and you had also served there... Okay your uncle grew there, hmmm undecided,you served there for one year undecided...hmmm, why wasn't you people's heads harvested,and also many of your Yoruba kin are making communities there... Well you tell me? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]I know you're those alaba boy that lack education. you read me well, if u fvck 100million Yoruba girls, that had nothing to invalidate my earlier proposition regards to your ladies rushing us
so u ve no point, if you like ve tinuke pvssy hw is dt my busines[/s]s

"OWO MI DA" tout grin
Abegi!! Shut up ur brown smelly teeth.
Typical brown roofer.. I know u all u can't deceive me, u can only deceive ur fellow sophisticated morons..

Just shut ur brown dirty teeth if u dont know what to say.. go to the road side and drink agbo.
After that go bus stop and collect "owo mi da" as usual grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Lies smiley...i am telling you if chioma has two opportunities between an igbo man that's just well to do, and 30 Billion "Davido"...she'll choose the igbo man that loves her dearly... You know why she believes she's more secured with him, than a Yoruba person, that the cousins,mother-in-law would want to kill her with juju, especially if they know she's not doing their commands... That woman won't be safe in her husband's house... Every[color=#990000][/color] igbo person knows that's why they refuse handing their daughters to Yoruba men... Please no vex smiley
Lol, like the ones they have been killing with juju lol, bros, talk truth, she doesn't want to drink corpse water. The same reason most Yoruba ladies don't like marrying igbo man. They will either eat her flesh or subject her to drink corpse water. What a barbaric act. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

everyone know that, glad you're confessing to my earlier submission. your weird of life made your girls to be running after us and we will keep welcoming them to save them from the incessant slavery you people are putting them
They run after us no be small. I don't just know the obsession. Most of those I have met gave the same reason, that we are caring and takes care of women. The worst reason they gave was that they can't stand the tradition of drinking water that they use to clean corpse water. That was how I knew about that barbaric tradition.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eberejesus111:

We never betrayed ojukwu during election where are your facts.
Tell us why you did not vote him. You guys betrayed him hands down. Even in his own backyard, he lost woefully.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

Henrietta just left after chopping some rod. only kid keep Lady nude on phone. you're always confirming my assertion of tagging u a kid

anyway kid we always be a kid, itunuoluwa ko itunuamadioha ni. show it to your parent and stop ranting because u are sleeping with secondary school student

grow up
You dey mind that one, no be only itunuoluwa, he thought Yoruba girls are like igbo girls. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eberejesus111:

I can say without any doubt that the Yorubas having taking the lead in human ritualism... You know sometimes I think this is a consequence of judgements against the Igbos... There was a time the Igbos were high in top in fraudulent crimes, and your group of people would insult, and castigate the Igbos group, Now the table is turned,the yorubas seem to be more interested in this spec of quick wealth (ritualism) and even fraud, what I have learnt is this do not judge another man when you do also the same things... wink

I'm now happy ur eyes have opened ..u are the same person asking me not to say what isaid..
Now u see what's coming out of their mouth.
The truth is Yorubas hate igbo and the feeling is mutual..
Thats why when I'm dealing with them I do it without looking back.. This yoruba tribe is a very wicked tribe, that hate u with passion just for being "omo igbo" even when u love them.

So my igbo brothers should get up stop getting emotional and pay them back in their own coin when it matters.
Cikena!!..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I'm now happy ur eyes have opened ..u are the same person asking me not to say what isaid..
Now u see what's coming out of their mouth.
The truth is Yorubas hate igbo and the feeling is mutual..
Thats why when I'm dealing with them I do it without looking back.. This yoruba tribe is a very wicked tribe, that hate u with passion just for being "omo igbo" even when u love them.

So my igbo brothers should get up stop getting emotional and pay them back in their own coin when it matters.
Cikena!!..
True bruh.... But it's better to tell them the plain truth about themselves, rather than stooping so low to their level. But you have a point Bruh , we Igbos are Christians and must show exemplary behaviour, hating them, Wouldn't drive home the point, but being truthful,factful and expecting them to make a change in their mindset... That's the cure to all ignorance, as its said in the Bible "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge",so give them what they don't know and pray for changes that they should have.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eberejesus111:

True bruh.... But it's better to tell them the plain truth about themselves, rather than stooping so low to their level. But you have a point Bruh , we Igbos are Christians and must show exemplary behaviour, hating them, Wouldn't drive home the point, but being truthful,factful and expecting them to make a change in their mindset... That's the cure to all ignorance, as its said in the Bible "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge",so give them what they don't know and pray for changes that they should have.

U have a point too but.. Its better I tell them their own sin and short comings too when they talk rubbish.. This a public forum everyone see.
So u dnt know where u will be tomorrow and they will judge based on what they read here abt igbo.. So its better u hive it back to them.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
maestroferddi:
Res ipsa loquitor.... The fact/truth speaks for itself.

Don't mind them...They can come here to display Dutch courage.

We all know marrying Igbo is a trophy they parade/flaunt around... No be today na...
Lol trophy you say hehehehe, a trophy is not something you just pick anyhow just as Yoruba men pick igbo women anyhow. Igbo women are like small fishes in the ocean like tilapia for Yoruba men to pick. But Yoruba girls are like dolphins that you can't pick anyhow. The the you pick a dolphin, a whole city will rejoice. That is what Yoruba girls are to igbomen. Igbomen sweat before getting a Yoruba girl, unlike Yoruba men. Let me tell you the truth behind it. It is you people tradition of giving some water used to clean corpses to women and even men. Of which the same reason most of your women run to Yorubas. The feel secure. They won't also be subjected to eating human flesh.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Bros, why are you disgracing Christianity na? Christianity don suffer in your hand o. You said when you tell them the truth about them grin, this is the most hilarious part of your write up. Wait o, you mean the truth you did not tell yourself that makes abakaliki igbo the lesser igbo, the outcast igbo, the osu n wawa igbo cheesy. The truth you did not tell yourself that makes you eat human flesh and drinking corpse water. The truth you did not tell yourself that makes ritualism rampant in your region, the truth you did not tell yourself that makes kidnapping and facing firing squad in Asia a day to day activities grin. If anyone will even tell someone the truth about him, is it igbo people hehehehehe. Bros, this joke is enough e joor, e dakun. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U have a point too but.. Its better I tell them their own sin and short comings too when they talk rubbish.. This a public forum everyone see.
So u dnt know where u will be tomorrow and they will judge based on what they read here abt igbo.. So its better u hive it back to them.
Is the truth about you hurting you grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Michael004:
Bros, why are you disgracing Christianity na? Christianity don suffer in your hand o. You said when you tell them the truth about them grin, this is the most hilarious part of your write up. Wait o, you mean the truth you did not tell yourself that makes abakaliki igbo the lesser igbo, the outcast igbo, the osu n wawa igbo cheesy. The truth you did not tell yourself that makes you eat human flesh and drinking corpse water. The truth you did not tell yourself that makes ritualism rampant in your region, the truth you did not tell yourself that makes kidnapping and facing firing squad in Asia a day to day activities grin. If anyone will even tell someone the truth about him, is it igbo people hehehehehe. Bros, this joke is enough e joor, e dakun. grin
smiley smiley...okay, you also mean the truth you didn't tell about your tribe using your people's destiny, your groups harvesting innocent men, women and childrens head (Chineke), and I think you were talking to your group when you said "eating human flesh, and being gunned day in and out not only in Asia let me add, and the Middle East countries, your group that rob hapless men and women that trade on small items for a living, but you people are upgrading sha, Now going to big banks like the Offa bank robbery smiley...your group that cook dishes with palm oil for spirits that are trying to rest and laying it at roundabouts or junctions, your group that sees only way to revenge is by poisoning their kinsmen, your group that hardly forgives even depicted in your Yoruba films( I don't really watch it, it just pops in a certain time in my TV screen)... Can I continue?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:

"OWO MI DA" tout grin
Abegi!! Shut up ur brown smelly teeth.
Typical brown roofer.. I know u all u can't deceive me, u can only deceive ur fellow sophisticated morons..

Just shut ur brown dirty teeth if u dont know what to say.. go to the road side and drink agbo.
After that go bus stop and collect "owo mi da" as usual grin

stop disseminating WHR u stay stylishly in Lagos. every sane person reading your A for Apple post knows u stay in the ghetto but u know what? I don't give a damn.

my post stand till you commit suicide, Igbo ladies will keep running after Yoruba guys because of you people weird of life

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Michael004:
They run after us no be small. I don't just know the obsession. Most of those I have met gave the same reason, that we are caring and takes care of women. The worst reason they gave was that they can't stand the tradition of drinking water that they use to clean corpse water. That was how I knew about that barbaric tradition.

don't mind those morons, their guys lack approaches when it comes to wooing, what they use to freak average of their girls is money they got thru illicit ways

awon mumu

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eberejesus111:

And you said again your "my uncle that grew up in Enugu" and you had also served there... Okay your uncle grew there, hmmm undecided,you served there for one year undecided...hmmm, why wasn't you people's heads harvested,and also many of your Yoruba kin are making communities there... Well you tell me? smiley

if you kinsmen can use their own blood for money, how much less non indigene? is just the power of God and self discipline.

there is still a house close to WHR I stay that people can't enter, the family ran after the demise of the owner when they always hearing people crying in the night.

you should ask yourself why your people are running away from home. I pity those that leave civilized country and come back home and those that flaunt their wealth in diaspora on social media

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

if you kinsmen can use their own blood for money, how much less non indigene? is just the power of God and self discipline.

there is still a house close to WHR I stay that people can't enter, the family ran after the demise of the owner when they always hearing people crying in the night.

you should ask yourself why your people are running away from home. I pity those that leave civilized country and come back home and those that flaunt their wealth in diaspora on social media
Story upon story "...there is, there is"...is what I always read from your post. If you say so that we use each other to make money, I'll say your speaking out of sentiments because you have nothing to say, there are so many Igbos in their states living happily, building mansions and deluxe houses, I guess you saw that in Enugu(and this ain't rituals as you posit) smiley. You can say is the grace of God, that had kept your head from being in a pot as you say, and it's also God's own region that's why we hardly hear any form of spiritual maneuvering, and all that sort as is done in Yoruba land. A Yoruba man would laugh and smile friendly in your face, and when your unknowing he'll trap your destiny in a bottle and keep it in his drawer grin grin smiley...so Mr, your tribe has many skirmishes it needs to correct, a change of mindset is wholly needed.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ategberoson(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Story upon story "...there is, there is"...is what I always read from your post. If you say so that we use each other to make money, I'll say your speaking out of sentiments because you have nothing to say, there are so many Igbos in their states living happily, building mansions and deluxe houses, I guess you saw that in Enugu(and this ain't rituals as you posit) smiley. You can say is the grace of God, that had kept your head from being in a pot as you say, and it's also God's own region that's why we hardly hear any form of spiritual maneuvering, and all that sort as is done in Yoruba land. A Yoruba man would laugh and smile friendly in your face, and when your unknowing he'll trap your destiny in a bottle and keep it in his drawer grin grin smiley...so Mr, your tribe has many skirmishes it needs to correct, a change of mindset is wholly needed.

guy I'm not the problem why you're having comprehension incapability and that says, no region is free from this crime, so why paint your land as if is Jerusalem. as far as am concern I just reported what happen and what I notice for people who ve ear to prepare for the worse

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Michael004:
Is the truth about you hurting you grin

Yes ..the truth is hurting me .
This wickedness has to stop..
I mean. How how can yoruba tribe be killing innocent people just to mine their skull for ritual and even sell the skull as cheap as N2000 when a cow head sell @ 15k in abattoir cry
Pls is that not wickedness cry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

[s]Stop disseminating WHR u stay stylishly in Lagos. every sane person reading your A for Apple post knows u stay in the ghetto but u know what? I don't give a damn.
my post stand till you commit suicide, Igbo ladies will keep running after Yoruba guys because of you people weird of life[/s]

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

guy I'm not the problem why you're having incomprehension capability and that says, no region is free from this crime, so why paint your land as if is Jerusalem. as far as am concern I just reported what happen and what I notice for people who ve ear to prepare for the worse
Harry Potter... You were correct when you said "...so why paint your land as if is Jerusalem ",that's because it is Jerusalem... Igbos are blessed, and Yorubas are raged because of the blessings they see the Igbos have, so that's why they try in their utter best to make them not feel (the best) that way, but trust Igbos they send you, we go continue do waiting we know. smiley
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

guy I'm not the problem why you're having incomprehension capability and that says, no region is free from this crime, so why paint your land as if is Jerusalem. as far as am concern I just reported what happen and what I notice for people who ve ear to prepare for the worse
Harry Potter... You were correct when you said "...so why paint your land as if is Jerusalem ",that's because it is Jerusalem... Igbos are blessed, and Yorubas are raged because of the blessings they see the Igbos have, so that's why they try in their utter best to make them not feel (the best) that way, but trust Igbos they send you, we go continue do waiting we know.
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ngozi123(f): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

stop disseminating WHR u stay stylishly in Lagos. every sane person reading your A for Apple post knows u stay in the ghetto but u know what? I don't give a damn.

my post stand till you commit suicide, Igbo ladies will keep running after Yoruba guys because of you people weird of life

Which Igbo ladies are running after Yoruba men? You people are obsessed undecided.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Yes ..the truth is hurting me .
This wickedness has to stop..
I mean. How how can yoruba tribe be killing innocent people just to mine their skull for ritual and even sell the skull as cheap as N2000 when a cow head sell @ 15k in abattoir cry
Pls is that not wickedness cry
Lol, the rituals going no on your n your region is also done by yorubas. By the way, how does this stop the truth about the barbaric act in your tribe. How does that make abakaliki igbo equal anambra igbo? Showing pictures does not stop ritualism, kidnapping in your region. The question is how does that stop the feasting on human flesh n drinking of corpse's water that is peculiar to your tribe. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ngozi123:

Which Igbo ladies are running after Yoruba men? You people are obsessed undecided.
Aunty, you run after us. I have three different igbo ladies for hand self.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Harry Potter... You were correct when you said "...so why paint your land as if is Jerusalem ",that's because it is Jerusalem... Igbos are blessed, and Yorubas are raged because of the blessings they see the Igbos have, so that's why they try in their utter best to make them not feel (the best) that way, but trust Igbos they send you, we go continue do waiting we know.
Blessed in ritualism, eating humans, drinking corpse's water, kidnapping, n drug peddling. What a blessing shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ategberoson:

You are very correct. You really know them chai. Fear clifford orji people dem. grin one of them was trying to tell us how human meat they be for mouth when we were discussing meats we can eat and cannot eat. Omo, if you see as we discharge from him.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Michael004:
Blessed in ritualism, eating humans, drinking corpse's water, kidnapping, n drug peddling. What a blessing shocked cheesy
Who takes number 1 now in the lead of ritualism (people who) grin....Afonja... Yoruba
Who uses dead body water to cook food in buka for customers(so that they can get more customers) ... Afonja
Who does Nkan beh !!!always expose on television for witches locking destiny's of people, using lizard water to cook food, and causing havoc in their communities... Afonja!!!
Who has brought the trade of kidnapping down to lagos and the west (although they like to they catch them) Afonjas!!!
Which group of people in the Middle East do they maim, kill and fling them back to their country because when they carry drugs they are easy to catch... AFONJAS!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Michael004: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eberejesus111:

smiley smiley...okay, you also mean the truth you didn't tell about your tribe using your people's destiny, your groups harvesting innocent men, women and childrens head (Chineke), and I think you were talking to your group when you said "eating human flesh, and being gunned day in and out not only in Asia let me add, and the Middle East countries, your group that rob hapless men and women that trade on small items for a living, but you people are upgrading sha, Now going to big banks like the Offa bank robbery smiley...your group that cook dishes with palm oil for spirits that are trying to rest and laying it at roundabouts or junctions, your group that sees only way to revenge is by poisoning their kinsmen, your group that hardly forgives even depicted in your Yoruba films( I don't really watch it, it just pops in a certain time in my TV screen)... Can I continue?
Lol, do you know most crime committed in our region, 50% of it are by your people grin, if you want prove, I will provide. We read many here, from ritual, to robbery, to kidnapping and others. You share it with us. Recently in Lagos, a ritualistic den was discovered in Lagos, it was owned by an igbo man called Earnest Nwankwo, so many others like that. What of kidnapping, I can go on. But all crimes in your region are 100% by you people. I dare you to bring just one crime news committed in your region that are by Yoruba people and i will bring 10 crime news committed in my region that are by igbo, ranging from ritualism, kidnapping, rape, robbery. I challenge you on that grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend / Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.