Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:44 AM

Guys, Hilarious Responses To Give Ladies Who Are Forming Hard For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Hilarious Responses To Give Ladies Who Are Forming Hard For You (778 Views)

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Hilarious Responses To Give Ladies Who Are Forming Hard For You by DJBIGGY(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
So guys, if you are toasting a lady and she is asking you funny questions to scare you off, here are sarcastic replies you can mess her mind with:

GIRL: Are you a player? ANS: Yes, Chelsea fc wants to sign me next season.
GIRL: Why do you want my BB pin? ANS: I want to use the pin to sew my torn clothes at home.
GIRL: Baby, My subscription will soon expire,what will i do?ANS: Return the phone to the seller, and ask for Nokia torch.
GIRL: Jesus! Ezemuo, is that a c*ndom your bringing out? ANS: No, its my bank ATM card
GIRL: If i sleep over in your house, hope nothing funny will happen? ANS: Trust me, We will do night vigil.
GIRL: Baby send me card ANS: Yellow card or Red card?
GIRL: Can you really date me without sex? ANS: Eh, are you HIV positive?
GIRL: I hope your not after my body? ANS: No, am after your spirit
GIRL: I have missed my period ANS: Ask your course rep for the next class.
GIRL: Why don't you have a car? ANS: I figured using legedes Benz in this fuel scarcity era is the best mode of transportation.

Add yours:

PS: Ladies not to worry, would come up with a counter post for the guys.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/03/hilarious-response-to-give-ladies-who.html
Re: Guys, Hilarious Responses To Give Ladies Who Are Forming Hard For You by Smellymouth: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Guys, Hilarious Responses To Give Ladies Who Are Forming Hard For You by ify2nyce(f): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
very funny cheesy
Re: Guys, Hilarious Responses To Give Ladies Who Are Forming Hard For You by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Girl: why do you want my number
Me: I want to tell you something

Girl: Tell me here undecided
Me: I can't, I can only tell you by phone sad

Girl: You are not serious
Me: Please na embarassed
Re: Guys, Hilarious Responses To Give Ladies Who Are Forming Hard For You by Cutehector(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Guys, Hilarious Responses To Give Ladies Who Are Forming Hard For You by phemmyutd(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
GIRL: Can you really date me without sex? ANS: Eh, are you HIV positive?

Best response ever
Re: Guys, Hilarious Responses To Give Ladies Who Are Forming Hard For You by Nnamekus1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Guys, Hilarious Responses To Give Ladies Who Are Forming Hard For You by Nnamekus1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
GIRL: Do you own a house?
BOY: Yes, any house you see with "This house is not for sale" written on it is my house.
Re: Guys, Hilarious Responses To Give Ladies Who Are Forming Hard For You by faruku104(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Lmao... I have learned something this morning.. Op nice work

(1) (Reply)

Better Option For Us All (picture Included) / What Are You Doing For Your Spouse This Easter? / 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.