Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,813 members, 7,915,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

How To Live With a contentious woman - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Live With a contentious woman (37770 Views)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by lacicrips(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bibors:

1. Never keep pleasing her to displease yourselves- if you keep playing by her rules she will still complain.
2. Never neglect your network of friends especially guys you discuss business with just because she doesn't like them.
3. Never raise your hands on her except she has beaten you atleast twice- ie. Her first beating could be a mistake, second beating, she has anger issues, if she tries to repeat it, Brother deliver her but carefully so you Dont give marks or injury for she still remains your wife.
4. Provide all you can but never get into debt to please her.
5. You can never talk sense into a contentious woman if you try you hurt both yourselves more so resort to short syllabus words- Love you, thank you, excuse me, fine, etc.
She will never stop checking your phone and will still fine faults even when there is nothing there so always lock yours and never look at hers.
6. She will manipulate to into jealousy- Never give into any kind of manipulation no matter how it hurts.
7. Ignore her rantings and concentrate on raising your kids.

8. Live with your problems, get used to it, and you will walk through victorious where others have failed.
9. Always remember that the man who contends with more problems/ issues and challenges is always a better man.

And you expect me to live like this for the rest of my life?
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Dklef(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Well OP. I dont support your idea of hiting a woman though but the rest of your essay is totally spot on!
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by OlowoB(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

vislabraye

When I a call som emen stupid, they think I am being troublkesome

How these two things supposed to lead when they have refused to observe and understand their environment angry

Here is what going happen, another woman would be beating because an idi.iot believed that it is only way to gain control. Your daughter would undergo process, she might also get off from being pummelled like a none..ntity.

And the cycle will keep going on and on because some foo..ls have decided not to understand their environment

And the foolish whor*e who has no job other than to be sucking white dic*ks here in Scotland claims to understand her environment... Wonders shall never cease to happen.

Where in the Original post did the op support woman beating? You claim to be a student get you lack reading and comprehension skills.... Which school in Scotland do you actually attend cos I doubt you actually have a real life in Scotland.

Instead of defeating the ops post with superior argument you ended up jumping on the thread as usual with bitterness and insults. Sighs

You need a life outside Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
OlowoB:

And the f[b]oolish whor*e like my mother[/b] who has no job other than to be sucking white dic*ks here in Scotland claims to understand her environment... Wonders shall never cease to happen.

Where in the Original post did the op support woman beating? You claim to be a student get you lack reading and comprehension skills.... Which school in Scotland do you actually attend cos I doubt you actually have a real life in Scotland.

Instead of defeating the ops post with superior argument you ended up jumping on the thread as usual with bitterness and insults. Sighs

You need a life outside Nairaland.

grin grin grin grin

I don't know how to answer your questions angry
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by hesilo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bibors:

Brother pls Dont act too fast. Oyibo movies have scenes where they guy grabs the chick during the first beating and kiss her. It may work.
in nigerian context, she wld bite off ur lips, dey knw no chills once aggravated. She might even head butt u.

Fear black women o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by OlowoB(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
chachanga:
I said it! You can always trust some threads on Nairaland to help you puke out your lunch already embarassed.

Must all life thrive on mono-causalist themes? If the OP was guilty of "mis-yarning", I would've expected superior logic, keener articulation and broader perspectives from his self appointed persecutors but what do I get?

Too many insecure wimps hiding behind keyboards to hurl abuses, curses and innuendos at the slightest provocation and a lot of brainless twats ready to kick heads in without provocation too? Haba, where is the L.O.V.E? Is this not supposed to be an educative forum amongst other things?

OP posted his opinion. If you have better light to shed on it, then do so in a civil way that we can all benefit from. If not, get off his post instead of dragging the thing gradually into a war of words and name calling.

Abeg, the sheer numbers of mannerless off-tangent cotton-headed scoffers on this forum is not only reflective of how far Nigeria has to go but also of the quality of the so-called "thinkers" we have here claiming Nigerian descent. It's not enough to blame Buhari, Jonathan or whoever but it pays to look inwards before you start pointing fingers all over the place.

Simple intellectual discourse, people nor fit manage. Oyah, come trade points for points make we make headway, dem no fit. Na only abuses and curses dem sabi, like toothless village witches. Carry go, Wailers Congress, just remember #diarriss God!

[/b]bro welcome to Nairaland where once you have a different view you are termed a male chauvinist. They lack superior argument and the best they will do is just attach you with bitterness and anger.

The children of hate actually have no job.... Chief amongst them is [b]daretodiffer
who is always on Nairaland 247 trying to insult anyone who has a different opinion and she claims to school in Scotland. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
lacicrips:

And you expect me to live like this for the rest of my life?

Thank you very very much. It is men like you that gives me hope

That was the first thing I thought of. Then there was this part he claimed that it is okay to teach an abusive wife a lesson by hitting her back.

There is no mention of alternative dispute resolution or separation or divorce.

Then I came across his second submission and I realised that he is just[b] a know-it-all misogynist [/b] .

It is his type that would be quick to justify cheating because his wife is this or that. A man should leave such woman if ADR does not work!
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by mamajaz(f): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
When we take the pain to watch over your welfare, you call it contention.
When we correct you in love with much emphasis, you call it witch-hunting.
When we look away from your untoward attitude to members of the family, you call us carefree.
When we speak up a bit, you call us nags.
It is so painful there more boys than men heading families .
Such that, many women have to start training them while we still service them at night, take care of the seed of their so called love plays and nurture their children.
Small boys forming mature men since Adam's days, SMH sadly.
Quote me without sense and thunder that will fire you will finish it's press up and release itself on you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by OlowoB(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

grin grin grin grin

I don't know how to answer your questions angry

Cos you actually don't have a life. Tomorrow,the next day after tomorrow and every other day you will still be here on Nairaland jumping on every thread with bitterness.

Try and get busy kid.... Get more clients outside your locality.... Suck more dic*ks so as to get going. You need a life.... How long are you going to continue like this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by ourchoice(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmmm.....this kind thread is very scary I must say.

This thread can discourage single guys from getting married, and will remind the married ones that they made a big mistake getting married.

Ladies abeg o, make una try help....be a virtuous woman, it's very sweet to be a good, supportive partner.

Stop using Telemundo and your friends life and marriages to compare yours.

Be happy with your man and let him have peace so he can work hard and make more money. Anger brings poverty!

1 Like

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
hesilo:
in nigerian context, she wld bite off ur lips, dey knw no chills once aggravated. She might even head butt u.

Fear black women o.
What do you mean by fear black women? Should we include your mum too?
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
ourchoice:
Hmmmm.....this kind thread is very scary I must say.

This thread can discourage single guys from getting married, and will remind the married ones that they made a big mistake getting married.

Ladies abeg o, make una try help....be a virtuous woman, it's very sweet to be a good, supportive partner.

Stop using Telemundo and your friends life and marriages to compare yours.

Be happy with your man and let him have peace so he can work hard and make more money. Anger brings poverty!
Why are you generalising? Are you telling us that virtuous women are scarce? do you know that women can also say the same of men?
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
OlowoB:

Cos you actually don't have a life. Tomorrow,the next day after tomorrow and every other day you will still be here on Nairaland jumping on every thread with bitterness.

Try and get busy kid.... Get more clients outside your locality.... Suck more dic*ks like my mother so as to get going. You need a life.... How long are you going to continue like this?

That is not nice angry
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by dilini(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

Who know who the person is? cheesy

May you be delivered of your moronic spirit!

LMAO wink

I was wondering between us who's been bedeviled with a mor.onic spirit... hmmm, I think someone need some special prayers to discern correctly and conscisely the message of the post...

#CantHelpButLaughOutLoud...
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
dilini:

I was wondering between us who's been bedeviled with a mor.onic spirit... hmmm, I think someone need some special prayers to discern correctly and conscisely the message of the post...

#CantHelpButLaughOutLoud...

#Can'thelpbutshakemyhead

I could find you a list of psychiatrist in Ngeria
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by ourchoice(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:
Why are you generalising? Are you telling us that virtuous women are scarce? do you know that women can also say the same of men?
All I am saying is this: be a good and virtuous woman, it's more honorable than being a contentious, nagging woman.

Same with men, be good guys, being good as a man or woman pays.

This world is already on fire, let's save it from burning further by making our relationships, marriages and homes a peaceful, loving place by being good.

Every man must not be rich, so if u marry a not-so-rich man, love him and be happy, things can change tomorrow for good, don't kill him with nagging and complaints!

Every woman must not be as pretty as Kim K, so guys if u marry a woman who isn't as pretty, love her....u can even help her discover her lost beauty and she will become beautiful with time.

So my sister, if u are a virtuous woman, keep it up, if u are not, start now to work towards becoming one and reduce your expectation from men....expect less from your man and pray for him

3 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by OlowoB(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

That is not nice angry

grin is that the best you can do? At least I am happy I was able to reset your brain at least for few minutes. I can see you responding normally to other comments without bitterness.

I resurrected a life today...though just for some minutes.

Happy Easter.

2 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
OlowoB:

grin is that the best you can do? At least I am happy I was able to reset your brain at least for few minutes. I can see you responding normally to other comments without bitterness.

I resurrected a life today...though just for some minutes.

Happy Easter.

Look at this Akindanidani

FVCK OFF

I am not here for you today
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by OlowoB(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
ourchoice:
All I am saying is this: be a good and virtuous woman, it's more honorable than being a contentious, nagging woman.

This world is already on fire, let's save it from burning further by making our relationships, marriages and homes a peaceful, loving place by being good.

Every man must not be rich, so if u marry a not-so-rich man, love him and be happy, things can change tomorrow for good, don't kill him with nagging and complaints!

Every woman must not be as pretty as Kim K, so guys if u marry a woman who isn't as pretty, love her....u can even help her discover her lost beauty and she will become beautiful with time.

So my sister, if u are a virtuous woman, keep it up, if u are not, start now to work towards becoming one and reduce your expectation from men....expect less from your man and pray for him

That one you had to quote ..... Virtuos woman? I laugh in Swahili.

Bro nice points by the way.

Happy Easter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by OlowoB(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

Look at this Akindanidani

FVCK OFF

I am not here for you today

Awon baba e ni akindanidani who had to waste resources sending a dummy like you abroad. You should be helping your mum sell rice at mile12 market.

I know that's all you do.... Fuc*k and suck. The Lord is your strength. grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
OlowoB:

Awon baba mi ni akindanidani who had to waste resources sending a dummy like you abroad.

I know that's all my mother does.... Fuc*k and suck. The Lord is her strength. grin
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by OlowoB(m): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=44165404
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by OlowoB(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:

#Can'thelpbutshakemyhead

Could you please help me find a list of psychiatrist in Scotland that will help me?
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
ourchoice:

I understand where you are coming from. Personally I think it is all about respecting yourself and your partner. Every action if based on respect will more often than not be positive.
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
hesilo:
if I respond 2 ur post it'd rily mean sharing in ur miseral state of poor livin. Go and die. grin

I will only if you are willing to join me grin
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
hesilo:
kip showin urself. Plz can we all report dis buffon so she's banned 4ever? grin ;l

I have other monikers and internet access to frustrate your life grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Girl Is Missing / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.