Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,518 members, 7,978,715 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:01 PM

Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity (625 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Virgin Is Overrated After This... / Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by marvelck: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sometimes being a virgin is due to lack of opportunity, the right moment or the right guy.... When a girl is of age or matured and still a virgin, it might be as a result of lack of opportunity to have sex, doesnt have a boyfriend or yet to meet a guy that would wow her or sweep her off her feet. Most girls usually crave or dream to be deflowered by a great guy, and under a romantic setting. They actually create such a scenario in their mind prior to being disvirgined. A scenario or experience that is usually actualized by a few of them. Many of them want their first time of having sex to be a sweet and unforgettable experience for them...one that they'd live with for the rest of their lives...
Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by AlexCk: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Be it guy or gurl,
I still fnk it's a choice tho.
Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by Cutehector(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
I think the op is right. wink
Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by Justeenaleo(f): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
The OP is wrong.
Its more of a choice.

1 Like

Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by ImDharay: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
I disagree 0p.
Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by SUPERPACK: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
na who sex don help abeg
Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by Cutehector(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Justeenaleo:
The OP is wrong.
Its more of a choice.
I think he used the word "sometimes"

In other cases it would be a matter of choice. Try to understand first before commenting.
Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by neejay1986(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
If you want have sex bayou sabi ooooooo, as for me and my house we would serve the lord.
grin

1 Like

Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
I love ur signature
Cutehector:
I think the op is right. wink
Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kashybaby
Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by tracyfemmmm: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
For guys maybe.but for girls just walk down the street I will find thirsty guys
Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by Justeenaleo(f): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Cutehector:
I think he used the word "sometimes"

In other cases it would be a matter of choice. Try to understand first before commenting.
I understood
I saw the "sometimes" too
But I decided to comment that way,
So we can move on now
Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by Cutehector(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oma307:
I love ur signature
thank u grin
Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by chigirlangel: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thank God u said sometimes if not i 4 comĂȘ slap u dere:>
Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by mackhunter77: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
so where are the opportunity centres besides the internet?
Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by okuneddie(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
I'm still a virgin and its not due to lack of opportunity, so what?
Re: Being A Virgin Is Sometimes Due To Lack Of Opportunity by BiggerBangs: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
OP you right.... Lack of right opportunities sometimes keeps a ladys from loosing her virginity .although I met a Virgin lady that insist of keeping it till her wedding night after!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Are Always Impatient With Their Boyfriend / What Are Your Experience As Regard Blind-dating? / Where To Watch Premium African Movies For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.