Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,874 members, 7,909,286 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:48 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1310575 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (1228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Someone should please take me through how to use driverspack to correct my Hp wireless assistant. I've downloaded d dvd version of 4.35gb but I still can't make use of it. Just help on how to install/extract the drivers contained in it. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
hopeyemmy: Someone should please take me through how to use driverspack to correct my Hp wireless assistant. I've downloaded d dvd version of 4.35gb but I still can't make use of it. Just help on how to install/extract the drivers contained in it. Thanks.
download teamviewer and i can help u..its best wen in expert mode..call me on 08061679732 so i can have a session wit u
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Farouksenior: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
onegig:

go to your control panel. Your system uses synaptics touchpad.

Uninstall the synaptics touchpad from your program lists. i.e. go to control panel-program features-uninstall programs and find synaptics touchpad . uninstall..go online(if you dont have the drivers cd) and download new driver for the touchpad.
...oga I appreciate ur help o..bt dis ting b lyk witch..see I did exactly wt U̶̲̥̅̊ said..after re-installing de synaptics, the mouse button moved just slightly nd stopped again..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
sameolg616:
download teamviewer and i can help u..its best wen in expert mode..call me on 08061679732 so i can have a session wit u
Thanks bro. Can we make the phone session tomorrow evening?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
why does my firefox keep crashing? ( i use 15.0.1)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Farouk senior: ...oga I appreciate ur help o..bt dis ting b lyk witch..see I did exactly wt U̶̲̥̅̊ said..after re-installing de synaptics, the mouse button moved just slightly nd stopped again..

Given onegig's advice, please consider doing the followings.

visit control panel and look for mouse
At the very top check each tab and make
sure synpatic setting slide is in the middle.

Also, check pointer option and make sure the
slide is in the middle. if you have an external
mouse, could you try it please. If no joy
visit this link and download the driver specifically to
your laptop. before doing that click start, computer,
system properties and note your system type, e.g. 32 bit or 64 bit
after you have established that, please visit http://www.acer.co.uk/ac/en/GB/content/drivers
and select acer, aspire then the model number, now try alpine toucpad driver
and see if that make any difference. in reality the synaptic onegig advice should have solved it.

I take it, you dont have any third parties touchpad software installed ?

after installing the alpine driver please restart the laptop. if that doesnt work, we could
try safe mode and then turn the clock back to a time when it works.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
purplekayc: why does my firefox keep crashing? ( i use 15.0.1)

Please refer to https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-crashes-troubleshoot-prevent-and-get-help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
vicshownero: pls guys help me with this problem,i av one hp mini that once i power it on and insert my password and press enter it will display welcome for like 20mins after which it will display a black screen and the cursor will be moving but it wont leave that stage but if i put it on safe mood it works perfectly.pls how can i correct this abnormality.Thanks

please get to safe mode
and look for un if windows xp

if vista or win 7 click start and
type run a box would pop up
type in there mscobnfig continue
untick any items you dont recognise and
clcik apply and ok. do not untick anything
microsoft co-operation, antivirus or
anything start with system 32 just software
you knew and restart then test. what the laptop make, model number. the memory size
you could check it in safe mode through start, computer , system properties
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bruno000: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
how can i download pc action games free
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bruno000: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
how can i download pc action games i need the site
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wkkwl: 6:13am On Jun 07, 2013
hp compaq problem each time i launch an application on my system
it closes it self,when i boot the system,it boots
normally,but when i click on any of the users
icon,it clicks and tries to open it,when i want to
enter a password it disapears please can
someone help me. I hve tried to free the laptop,by deleting things
on it yet. It still does it..
If i want to scan it with antivirus,it scans and
before i know the application closes it self.it
does not scan,plx can u help me out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wkkwl: 6:16am On Jun 07, 2013
Hp Compaq 6735s Problem each time i launch an application on my system
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2013
wkkwl: Hp Compaq 6735s Problem each time i launch an application on my system
typical virus attacked pc symptoms. Restart the system and press f8, select safe mode, run your antivirus software and do a full scan but pls make sure your antivrus software is up to date
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 3RNEST(m): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2013
Pls help me on how to get all driver for Toshiba satellite c855d-s5203 drivers!!! embarassed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2013
3RNEST: Pls help me on how to get all driver for Toshiba satellite c855d-s5203 drivers!!! embarassed
google is your friend bro. Use it.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2013
onegig: google is your friend bro. Use it.
if he could use google..he probably wont be here asking us..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
sameolg616:
if he could use google..he probably wont be here asking us..
you talk as if you know 3rnest more than i do. Ask him, He is an 'engineer' in his own right and can as well just google the drivers for the toshiba model.

He knows how to do it...3rnest...shey na lie?

Shey na today we don dey do things for sierra lone come naija...lol!

I was teaching him the proverbial way of catching a fish and not giving him the fish. Calm the nerves okay??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Classicjimmy: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pls abt system takin too lng to boot.I hv hp laptop dv 5 wit windows 7 havin same problem.I tried running it in safe mode as u'v said but wen i type the:"mscobnfig" as u'v instructd in the start up,it says "No search result". Pls,Is there anytin else i can do to fix dis?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 3RNEST(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
onegig: you talk as if you know 3rnest more than i do. Ask him, He is an 'engineer' in his own right and can as well just google the drivers for the toshiba model.

I was teaching him the proverbial way of catching a fish and not giving him the fish. Calm the nerves okay??
u no well, make i feel u, e be like say u dey sick... grin
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
3RNEST:
u no well, make i feel u, e be like say u dey sick... grin
lol ...na wetin you wan dey yarn be that abi...ok i no well...you nko?

Anyway...shey you still need the drivers?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by v3: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
3RNEST: Pls help me on how to get all driver for Toshiba satellite c855d-s5203 drivers!!! embarassed
Go here http://drivers.toshiba-india.com/. You can change the region to USA from the drop-down menu.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
Classicjimmy: Pls abt system takin too lng to boot.I hv hp laptop dv 5 wit windows 7 havin same problem.I tried running it in safe mode as u'v said but wen i type the:"mscobnfig" as u'v instructd in the start up,it says "No search result". Pls,Is there anytin else i can do to fix dis?
https://www.nairaland.com/1212915/system-too-slow-heres-need check the link
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
v3:
Go here http://drivers.toshiba-india.com/. You can change the region to USA from the drop-down menu.
ok...my broda from anoda mother don drop the link. Or chech this link directly for all the drivers. http://www.helpjet.net/files-Toshiba-Satellite-C855D-S5203.html
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
onegig: you talk as if you know 3rnest more than i do. Ask him, He is an 'engineer' in his own right and can as well just google the drivers for the toshiba model.

i apologise then..even his friend(nadesh) that was with me at the time of the post said something alike

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
guyz plz help here.. .i got a new laptop dell 5030 amd. .tryd drivn out d bluetooth wit d disc dat came wit it. .kps teln me activate bluetooth which i tryd stl no bluetooth. .datz no big deal cuz i've an extnl bltooth, . .z dere a way i can drive out d wifi plz
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by braimod: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
I WANT TO BUY AND FIX MY LAPTOP SCREEN CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by alabi20k: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
Pls I am experiencing incomplete booting in my window xp sp2 32 bits(desktop). This usually occurs in the first booting while the window boots normally in second attempt. pls I need help!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
braimod: I WANT TO BUY AND FIX MY LAPTOP SCREEN CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT
where are you located?

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (1228) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.