Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,367 members, 7,888,194 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1300793 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (1226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by xlfemzy(m): 2:29am On Sep 01, 2010
Urgent hlp plz on networkin system on window XP
Plz ma guru i wrk in a cyber cafe bt we r hving prblm wit our local area network.
1.We cnt locate some of our system on the network while some r bin located n we can share files
2.plz after formatin hw can i set up d formated system wit d network in order 2 share files.
3.plz ma gurus kindly assist me on d procedure in 3 or more system 2gether.
*Operatin system:window XP
*plz ma gurus on NL kindly assist me.al attention & advice r highly nided.
, TANX 4 UR UNDERSTDING
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 01, 2010
please guyz i'm using a D850MV INTEL MOTHERBOARD ALSO USING 512mbs of RAMBUS DRAM (RDRAM) PC800 USING 512mbs in my computer. please i heard of its scarcity cos i need another 512 ram of this same speed. please anyone to help me out as per where to get it. WHERE to also get an NVIDIA GEFORCE (64M) FOR PLAYING SOME ONLINE SIMULATIVE GAMES. pleazzzzzzzzzze help me.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by feb4groove(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2010
Buy new computer and recieve them in no time from USA shortly cheap shipping great prices

bellow 60,000
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by elfqrin: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2010
I AM SORRY FOR MTN,ETISALAT,GLO AND ZAIN
THIS IS TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU THAT THERE IS NEW TECHNOLOGY THAT ENABLE YOU TO BROWSE AND CALL FREE ON ALL THIS NETWORK, I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR LONG BUT JUST OF RECENT I WAS ABLE TO BRAKE THROUGH GLO,I AM MAKING IT HERE SO YOU MAY ENJOY WITH ME.LET ME TELL YOU HOW IT WORKS,IF YOU DIAL THE CODE ON ANY OF THIS NETWORKS,IT WILL GIVE AUTOMATIC AND 1HR FREE CALL,AFTER YOU THROUGH WITH THIS CALL,WAIT ANOTHER 5 MIN,THEN SEND THE CODE AGAIN,IT WILL ENABLE YOU TO MAKE ANOTHER 1HR CALL.IF YOU MAKE CALL OR NOT,ONCE IT IS AN HR YOU HAVE TO DIAL THE CODE AGAIN,FOR BROWSING,YOU DON'T NEED TO DIAL IT ALWAYS, THERE IS A SECRET ABOUT THIS CODE, WHICH IS WELL KNOWN WITH FEW PEOPLE ON HERE DUE TO SELFISHNESS,THEY MAY NOT RELEASE IT, EMAIL ME TO REQUEST YOURS, cynth124@gmail.com, I WILL REPLY ALL EMAIL IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by missylizzy(f): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2010
@ Deji didnt get my message well.i used windows vista 2009.it was a fake one and it's always shut down it's self every 30mins i reformated my system.my system tells me that the windows i used isnt geniue.pls what do i do cuz all my files are gone and i want to restore all back to the normal default windows.
thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kadata(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2010
I wanted to buy a laptop, but I'm not really experienced with identifying the good or bad one.
I intend to test every function before I pay my hard earned cash. Now my problem is : how do i identify a good battery? How would i know if the laptop isn't refurbished? How do i check d properties of d system? Cos d last thing i want to do is to pay for a 1g ram and leave with 512mb? Are there other things I am supposed to check before paying for d lappy?

Please i trust you guys to help me in this respect. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by JUO(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
u already know it it all before u can state the above. check the VGA if is what u want. i will recommend ATI or NVIDIA graphics
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ciji(m): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2010
pls i need urgent help, one of my pcs, hp compaq just developed a problem, the buttons aren't working again, i mean all the buttons, both alphabets and numbers, only the touch pad responds, what do i do please
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kadata(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2010
@JUO
thanks 4 replying. How do I go about checking d VGA.?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fingard02k(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2010
guy abeg help me.my lapy have a big big problem and i don't know what to do about.the thing just stopped booting.if it open the profile page and i put my password and enter,once it start to boot within a second the thing will automatically start to shot down.i have tried and done every thing i know (safe mode etc) but all in vain.pls help me out.teach or tell me what to do about it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by guente02(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2010
SO people still have computer problems. hmm   embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kadata(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2010
@fingard02k
[s]I'm not really a guru but I can suggest sth. In medical school, we were taught that sometimes sleep becomes a necessity to empower our brain when we are too stressed. D power of your lappy is your ba3. So my diagnosis is that your ba3 is faulty. Try booting your system w/o your battery and other peripherals attached i.e with d mains and give d gurus a feedback. They can assist u from there. Just to help sha. [/s]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^^^are you serious? Take the battery out? lmao!

@Fingard02k-What's your computer's Operating system?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oshie(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2010
my nokia P.C suite is no longer connecting me to internet. i'm not a novice with it's usage. my phone nokia3110c .
meanwhile , it connects with another person's system. my system is HP530
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mojir(f): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2010
Please help me out. Any time I connect to Window Explorer on my laptop, the following messages alway comes up:

''WINDOW HAS ENCOUNTERED A CRITICAL PROBLEM AND WILL RESTART AUTOMATICALLY IN ONE MINUTE. PLEASE SAVE YOUR WORK NOW'

'SERVICES AND CONTROLLER APP STOPPED WORKING AND WAS CLOSED'

'MICROSOFT 6TO4 ADAPTER FAILED'

ETC, ETC.

And the system needs to keep restarting for up to four or more times before connection is restored. Its quite frustrating and I dont know what to do anymore.

Please help out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mojir(f): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2010
Please help me out. Any time I connect to Window Explorer on my laptop, the following messages always come up:

''WINDOW HAS ENCOUNTERED A CRITICAL PROBLEM AND WILL RESTART AUTOMATICALLY IN ONE MINUTE. PLEASE SAVE YOUR WORK NOW'

'SERVICES AND CONTROLLER APP STOPPED WORKING AND WAS CLOSED'

'MICROSOFT 6TO4 ADAPTER FAILED'

ETC, ETC.

And the system needs to keep restarting for up to four or more times before connection is restored. Its quite frustrating and I dont know what to do anymore.

Please help out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Suntemi(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2010
Kadata:

I wanted to buy a laptop, but I'm not really experienced with identifying the good or bad one.
I intend to test every function before I pay my hard earned cash. Now my problem is : how do i identify a good battery? How would i know if the laptop isn't refurbished? How do i check d properties of d system? Cos d last thing i want to do is to pay for a 1g ram and leave with 512mb? Are there other things I am supposed to check before paying for d lappy?

Please i trust you guys to help me in this respect. Thanks.

I suggest you go with someone that knows how and make sure you buy a system with at least 1 month so that you would be able to figure out if the system is having problem or not within the guarantee period.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by henryskywalker2003(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2010
@missylizzy. You formatted without using a good crack to remove windows activation. If you need to get your files back, it depends on if you have totally wiped it from your hard disk or vista is just not booting for you to copy them out. If its the 1st scenario, u need a hard drive recovery software like ZAR and co, (note, they are not 100% guaranteed to recover your files). If its the 2nd scenario, then get any linux live cd eg ubuntu, boot from it, when you get to the desktop, click on places on the top panel and click on your hard disk. This will mount it and enable you to access it. Use a flash or external drive to copy out your files then reboot and format it afresh wit a good windows cd (that is, if you haven't accidentally wiped your laptop's recovery partition). Xp or windows 7, make sure you use a good crack to bypass the activation after which you can copy back your files. If you meet any problem call or email me

@mojir, your system is infected with virus. Use a good anti-virus like avast or avira to clean it. Worse case scenario, format it and try to avoid using explorer for your browsing needs. Use either Firefox, Opera or Chrome.

@fingard02k, simply reformat your system. Trust me thats the fastest way to fix it. I'm guessing its a virus problem too. If you really want to fix it. Use a linux live cd like ubuntu, run it and make sure you are online. Install an antivirus called clamwin and use it to scan your windows partition. If it doesn't solve it after this, then you best format it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by henryskywalker2003(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2010
@fingard02k, the name of the antivirus is clamav not clamwin. My mistake.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kkkossy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2010
@deji, pls i`ve been trying to install adobe flash player to watch videos on youtube. i recently downloaded version 10.1, after installation, it refused to play videos on youtube. it keeps telling me to upgrade flash until then i`ll be able to view videos. pls i need your help on this one.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2010
kkkossy:

@deji, pls i`ve been trying to install adobe flash player to watch videos on youtube. i recently downloaded version 10.1, after installation, it refused to play videos on youtube. it keeps telling me to upgrade flash until then i`ll be able to view videos. pls i need your help on this one.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for the above enquiry and would like you to specify computer make & model and
operating system type on your reply. This a known/common issue and there's fix for it.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

Always read the instructions before clicking next or ok. Take your time.

Good
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kkkossy(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2010
@deji, thanks for your reply. i`m using a toshiba webcam, intel core 2, windows 7.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by doncent: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn hey guys i am back , but, there is a little problem, and i want u guys to give me a solution, i downloaded a pdf creator software on saturday, up till now i still cant use it to convert the files i want to convert, pls if any one have ideas on to use it pls dont hesitate to give me , plsssssssssssssssssss , okiesvincent@yahoo.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Slyr0x: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
doncent:

hmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn hey guys i am back , but, there is a little problem, and i want u guys to give me a solution, i downloaded a pdf creator software on saturday, up till now i still cant use it to convert the files i want to convert, pls if any one have ideas on to use it pls dont hesitate to give me , plsssssssssssssssssss , okiesvincent@yahoo.com

Dyu mean PDF Converter? And what format are u trynna convert to? .docx?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kkkossy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2010
@deji, thanks for the tip. i followed the steps as u said, now i can watch any video on youtube and play music in any site. i appreciate your help. thanks again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Migines(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2010
pls can sm1 send me d installation file for kapersky internet security? its taking hecka lng to download. Migines07@yahoo.com. id really appreciate it guyz.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2010
Migines:

pls can sm1 send me d installation file for kapersky internet security? its taking hecka lng to download. Migines07@yahoo.com. id really appreciate it guyz.
MINGINES, hOW FAR,

Longest time, where have you been,

What version, i got the current version but to upload na wahala,  too heavy,

have tried seaching for it using utorrent or might try using some download accelerators  like flashget

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (1226) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.