Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,444 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? (39438 Views)

Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by abumeinben(m): 9:49am On Mar 28, 2016
hippo
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Etizz: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2016
He knows what's coming

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by SycophanticGoat: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2016
The great lizard of Ubima has reduced himself to a political thug and a laughing stock.. What a waste.. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by unite4real: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2016
yellowbeauty:
what can make a lion to be worried?

When a lion sees lights moving randomly in the dark.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Afroconnect: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Amaechi is not the best man for the appointment he got. Am tired of seeing mediocrity and politicking within our governance. We need the best hands on deck.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by ogmaskman: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2016
wadetaw202:

"Responsibility God has blessed him with"? You guys really disrespect God sha. You mean after robbing rivers state blind, God will still be blessing him? It is APC that blessed him and not God. Even God said"you can't be in sin (be a thief) and expect grace(blessing) to increase.

I do not want to sat Amaechi is a saint but why hasn't wike exposed him amidst their bitter rivalry. I believe wike merely used that as a bait to woo the pple. Or maybe wike is culpable having been in amaechis govt. Wike should prove his accusations against st Amaechi or just be sikebt
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Jfast: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2016
Pls i beg you sir, madam, uncle, aunty, sister and brother i am 6 month pregnant with 6 bottles of cold beer for one joint near dust bin village for ajegunle now. i need some one to quote me with just one rude comment that will clear off the beer in me because am drunk i need to start going home pls.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by youngprof8787: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2016
buh what is baba telling him tho?
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by bluecircle470: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2016
Probably Amaechi shud be drop for d corrupt Stella Oduah b4 PMB cud be loved by d SS and SE abi! Ewu!!
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Bro,there is nothing wrong with the guy's facial expression.All I see is someone listening with rapt attention-
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Btruth: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2016
What must have been disturbing him? Whatever, that is making Baba to be parting him @ the back so?

Hummmmm! It is well.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by tsdarkside(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2016
Jfast:
Pls i beg you sir, madam, uncle, aunty, sister and brother i am 6 month pregnant with 6 bottles of cold beer for one joint near dust bin village for ajegunle now. i need some one to quote me with just one rude comment that will clear off the beer in me because am drunk i need to start going home pls.

guy...enjoy your pains....na you wilfully put yourself into trouble...enjoy!!!...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2016
New jamb Question:
What's the name of the federal minister that went to his state with over 5000 military personnels to conduct election,
And craw back like tortoise to abuja??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by arcnomec(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2016
rottennaija:

Guy, go get a life. Amaechi isn't going anywhere. He will finish the monorail and the airport GEJ abandoned. This antics isn't working

Which monorail? Sometimes I wonder how some folks will come online and display a magnitude of ignorance as you just did.Monorail was a state project,in fact it is only in port Harcourt metropolis that the derain monorail project is suitated at.Don't remind us of how our hard earn resources was squandered by Ameachi on that project that was abandoned.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by chi4ik4(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2016
lizard Amechi how market?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by erekoshe: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2016
RELEASEUS:
Sir. I have a life. It's a political topic that we all have opinions. it's not by insulting people that will make it seem you are the best supporter. besides I think the monorail in PH is a state government project. Ameachi can't do it anymore. it's left for Wike to complete or abandon it.

Don't waste your time with those paid trolls, they're not capable of independent reasonings.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Cultured(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2016
Believe you me, his comport in this picture may not necessary mean that inwardly he's undergoing any form of trauma, normally that's how most intellectuals comports.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2016
Stupid story. Amaechi is relevant in this government which view wicked agents of doom in Rivers state are not happy with that's why they are sponsoring media to write a fake story against Amaechi. No amount of anything Buhari will do that can make these people support or love Buhari because they are hardened criminals and criminally corrupt. Summarily, go and check the records of the suspected main sponsor as the chairman of Obiakpo, chief of staff under Amaechi and as a state minister of education during last regime if he was a saint. Amaechi God bless you, God bless Buhari and God bless Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
New jamb Question:
What's the name of the federal minister that went to his state with over 5000 military personnels to conduct election,
And craw back like tortoise to abuja??
*Raises hand* unku unku I know the answer! His name is amaechi he is also known as the mumu of ubima

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by opribo(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2016
Those are the people he is lying to that he owns Rivers state but now the truth is out that he is a nobody just parading himself as a stalwart.

I'm sure that deadly one is just mocking him inside that where I come from you don't use left hand to describe your fathers house. Right now he is baseless without a foundation the government is at liberty to do as they like with him, they can play him like football they can even kick him out nobody will fight for him certainly not the Rivers people and that's what some people call lobatañ. Rochas too should watch when you done with the devil you use a long spoon.
Ibo's should learn to stay as one, the Hausa's so it the Yoruba's do it but ibos for where.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by doublewisdom: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2016
Amaechi should be worried. It has finally dawned on him that his own people immensely hate him. The rerun election was a reality jolt to him.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Okeycima: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2016
TrueSenator:
After the reggae play the Blues....the blues....the blues...
He's not worried...... He's acting and calculating on his next move.
My advice to our son and minister is to focus on the responsibility God has blessed him with. He has the opportunity to make a difference in the transport ministry especially now is his time to complete the mono rail he started.... I personally think it will change the landmark in port Harcourt but he has to focus on his job.
He has to forget about changing PDP to APC in Rivers State. Not even a magician can do it undecided

oga pls I beg of u to leave God out of politics.Even if God plays politics,not naija type of politics
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by mandax: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2016
TrueSenator:
After the reggae play the Blues....the blues....the blues...
He's not worried...... He's acting and calculating on his next move.
My advice to our son and minister is to focus on the responsibility God has blessed him with. He has the opportunity to make a difference in the transport ministry especially now is his time to complete the mono rail he started.... I personally think it will change the landmark in port Harcourt but he has to focus on his job.
He has to forget about changing PDP to APC in Rivers State. Not even a magician can do it undecided

Fears. You guys may pressure Rotimi Amaechi into depression and eventual Sui...de. Easy.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Greenback: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Now hes tired of dancing...shameful and shameless loser.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Bigcake: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2016
yellowbeauty:
Lizard and not Lion....

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by HRich(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2016
RELEASEUS:
Looking at the picture, I am beginning to think that all is not well with Ameachi. Could it be the loss he got in the last rerun or that he has got wind that probably PMB is getting tired of his antics and would likely drop him. If he is eventually sacked, what next for Mr. Ameachi? One of the main reasons why PMB is not loved by all especially the SS and SE is the fact that Ameachi is in his government, the anti corruption crusade will never be taken serious until the likes of Ameachi faces the same music being played by PMB and EFCC. I am sure if this is done PMB will gain the love of all other parts as earlier mentioned.
I think he's now ashamed of himself, i think he's now unconfortable to appear in public again, i think he has noticed he bleeped up.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by GreatEngineer(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2016
This happened immediately he was brief with the news that he will soon be drop from minister's list.

He is seriously regretting why he join APC in the first place, so Baba is trying to console him.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Jorussia(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Op please tell us when this photo was taken.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by PecE2Make: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2016
Amaechi: Oby I am finished I have no say again in Rivers State.
OBJ: Haba! Amaechi I understand how u feel. But u still have hope because Wike still loves u by saying u are his Bombay.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by remigiusizunna(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2016
rottennaija:

I still have to say again. No matter the barrage of attack will make PMB sack Amaechi. So go get a life. Leave someone that has succeeded in life to face his life. That man did more for your state than wike and odili will ever do. So, l leave the man alone. If you have a life already, live it, but if you don't as I'm guessing, try getting one.
You're such a clown. Even when one wants to be mature and polite to you ,you still come with your grammatical nuisance. Go get a sense

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by yaki84: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2016
yellowbeauty:

the lion is worried abt the baldness developing on his head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election / Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State / Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.