Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,115 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? (39445 Views)

Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Allosaurus: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2016
shamecurls:
The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima

The PDP/GEJ Slayer

The man that offhandedly shredded PDP to crumbs

The man of the moment

Long Live Ameachi

Long Live Rivers State

Long Live FGN
The man who got beaten black and blue by Wike in the Rivers State rerun!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by remigiusizunna(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2016
shamecurls:

The PDP/GEJ Slayer

The man of the moment

Long Live Ameachi

Long Live Rivers State

Long Live FGN
Even with tears in your eyes you re still making noise. Of what need are those chieftancy titles when he's rejected by his soil?
He couldn't even deliver the Apc in ubima in the last rerun and you re making noise

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by anny268(f): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2016
yellowbeauty:
what can make a lion to be worried?
Toothless lion I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by ddippset(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2016
wadetaw202:

"Responsibility God has blessed him with"? You guys really disrespect God sha. You mean after robbing rivers state blind, God will still be blessing him? It is APC that blessed him and not God. Even God said"you can't be in sin (be a thief) and expect grace(blessing) to increase.
lol, if they ask you now you will say God has blessed wike. You will say wike's supreme court victory was an act of God. Abi I lie?
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by mandax: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2016

Amaechi fought Jonathan as president. Result: the first ever standard gauge rail lines ever in Nigeria (very expensive) was started to be built in the north, instead of from Portharcourt to Warri, or Portharcourt to Aba to Uyo. Most southerners have been chased away from north by religious zealots.

Amaechi inherited the completion and commissioning of the standard gauge rail in Kaduna.

Lagos to Abuja standard gauge rail is waiting for Amaechi to complete after the Kaduna-Abuja standard gauge rail.

Old Southeast, Delta and Edo states? It may be next 100 years before Nigeria builds standard gauge rail systems in them.

PITY ROTIMI A. He looks miserable here.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by ybalogs(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2016
Amaechi can't be bothered. He's just restrategizing.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by klax(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2016
Anyway he look visibly worried but only God and himself know why or maybe OBJ too.

All I know is buhari is under intense presure on Amaechi case in respect to corruption its a big drama going on behind the scene that is the truth soon you guys will see the shock just watch.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by tinktanker: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2016
RELEASEUS:
I don't think he can continue that project because it's a state government project. Or what do you think?
d monorail is a sham

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by mandax: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2016
tinktanker:
d monorail is a sham

Rotimi A. as gov. was for outmoded monorail in his home Rivers state, but now constrained to build most expensive, most modern standard gauge rail in the north and southwest regions of Nigeria.

What a great politician, Rotimi A!!!!. That's what Rotimi A. got from fighting Goodluck Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Valmesk(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2016
OBJ: Amaechi my son,please stop bothering yourself. Amaechi:I couldn't believe that Wike is strong like this. OBJ: My son,you still have ministry of transport and NDDC. Amaechi:Chai!Chai!!Chai!!! Wike is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2016
yellowbeauty:
Wike is the reason he is worried.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by wokomabest(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2016
yellowbeauty:
when he breaks a feet
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by galadima77(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2016
RELEASEUS:
Looking at the picture, I am beginning to think that all is not well with Ameachi. Could it be the loss he got in the last rerun or that he has got wind that probably PMB is getting tired of his antics and would likely drop him. If he is eventually sacked, what next for Mr. Ameachi? One of the main reasons why PMB is not loved by all especially the SS and SE is the fact that Ameachi is in his government, the anti corruption crusade will never be taken serious until the likes of Ameachi faces the same music being played by PMB and EFCC. I am sure if this is done PMB will gain the love of all other parts as earlier mentioned.

What did GEJ do when Abba Moro organized a sham and innocent job seekers lost their lives?
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Valmesk(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2016
shamecurls:

The PDP/GEJ Slayer

The man of the moment

Long Live Ameachi

Long Live Rivers State

Long Live FGN
Wike the slayer of the lion of the tribe of Ubima

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2016
rottennaija:

I still have to say again. No matter the barrage of attack will make PMB sack Amaechi. So go get a life. Leave someone that has succeeded in life to face his life. That man did more for your state than wike and odili will ever do. So, l leave the man alone. If you have a life already, live it, but if you don't as I'm guessing, try getting one.

You talk like an uneducated tout!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Kadgum: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2016
It is in the know of everyone that the SS & SE hated Amaechi because of his support for PMB and eventual defeat of GEJ. So no amount of politicking will make PMB drop Amaechi (Sarkin Yaki).
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by ChiChiOfLondon(f): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2016
zzzz
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Larasisi(f): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2016
RELEASEUS:
Looking at the picture, I am beginning to think that all is not well with Ameachi. Could it be the loss he got in the last rerun or that he has got wind that probably PMB is getting tired of his antics and would likely drop him. If he is eventually sacked, what next for Mr. Ameachi? One of the main reasons why PMB is not loved by all especially the SS and SE is the fact that Ameachi is in his government, the anti corruption crusade will never be taken serious until the likes of Ameachi faces the same music being played by PMB and EFCC. I am sure if this is done PMB will gain the love of all other parts as earlier mentioned.
You are a wailing wailer Amaechi matter go kill una. In your imagination he will be dropped mtchew.Moreover SS and SE against Buhari to their detriment
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by macaranta(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2016
He's the "Worrior" of ubima ...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by expoll97: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Pls leave amech let peace rain wike na devil
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by quest4s: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2016
shamecurls:

The PDP/GEJ Slayer

The man of the moment

Long Live Ameachi

Long Live Rivers State

Long Live FGN
Na all these empty online praises na him fall Amaechi boxers for Rivers Rerun o.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by PMONEY6: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2016
And how did you know he's worried? did you know what they were discussing? Look, when a father speaks, a humble son listens. it doesn't matter the look on his face. so haters that are now Amaech's handkerchief that knows when there is sweats in his face can continue to wail.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by good4love: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2016
Please who is the lion of river state now?
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Uniquexty(f): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2016
That guy is owing me state allowance for the 12 months i served in that state as a corp member.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by buchilino(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2016
rottennaija:

I still have to say again. No matter the barrage of attack will make PMB sack Amaechi. So go get a life. Leave someone that has succeeded in life to face his life. That man did more for your state than wike and odili will ever do. So, l leave the man alone. If you have a life already, live it, but if you don't as I'm guessing, try getting one.

MY BROTHER LEAVE DAT CUCUMBER ALONE, THOSE OF US WHO UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY WAT UR SAYING, WILL ALWAYS APPRECIATE INTELLIGENT WRITE-UPS. I CAN BET U A WITH MY TEN FINGERS N TOES DAT D slowpoke IS NOT FROM RIVERS STATE
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by RELEASEUS: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2016
emekamigo:
Bro,there is nothing wrong with the guy's facial expression.All I see is someone listening with rapt attention-
Ameachi we know is not a listener, he even ends up being the interviewer during talk shows on tv and radio.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by RELEASEUS: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2016
bluecircle470:
Probably Amaechi shud be drop for d corrupt Stella Oduah b4 PMB cud be loved by d SS and SE abi! Ewu!!
Musa, Stella is not yet in jail o! You siddon on top soak away pit dey call some one you will do obeisance to if she appear for your front now now corrupt. Zombie o zombie.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by RELEASEUS: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
New jamb Question:
What's the name of the federal minister that went to his state with over 5000 military personnels to conduct election,
And craw back like tortoise to abuja??
Musa Abulahi Rotimi Ameachi.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by RELEASEUS: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Cultured:
Believe you me, his comport in this picture may not necessary mean that inwardly he's undergoing any form of trauma, normally that's how most intellectuals comports.
Ameachi, an intellect? Bro find another word use Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Nellybii: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Amaechi is finished! Thats the rewards you get when you betray your people

All you kids and political tools ranting about betrayal here are so shallow. The northerners and SW that campaingned and voted for GEJ in 2011 weren't betrayers then. At these rate, at the end of the day, you guys would have succeeded in burying an hopes of minorities ever ruling this country. Shame. Your children will read about your current actions in future and admonish you for it.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by PhockPhockMan: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2016
rottennaija:

Guy, go get a life. Amaechi isn't going anywhere. He will finish the monorail and the airport GEJ abandoned. This antics isn't working

Is monorail a federal government project?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / ASUU Strike: Students Recruited For #EndSARS Protests — Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.