Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,125 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? (39446 Views)

Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike / Ken Nnamani Leaves A Book Launch Visibly Angry During Argument Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by FlyboyZee: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2016
rottennaija:

I still have to say again. No matter the barrage of attack will make PMB sack Amaechi. So go get a life. Leave someone that has succeeded in life to face his life. That man did more for your state than wike and odili will ever do. So, l leave the man alone. If you have a life already, live it, but if you don't as I'm guessing, try getting one.

Rubbish! If you are not from Rivers State, you do not have any right or locu standi to judge whether Mr. Amaechi performed well or not as Governor. What the Rivers people would term development and the criteria they use to access performance may be different from what your people would use, so stop using your criteria as a basis for judging other people's performance. That was so myopic and pedestrian of you...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by BabaAgba001(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2016
shocked
Truckpusher:
He has every cause to be worried.

His files in Brick house is being seriously dusted by his political nightmare.

Chief Barrister Nyesom Wike Ezebunwo, the talk and do Governor.

My Governor my Governor !! grin

Amaechi kpongus!

I was happy to my bumbum wen I aw how he fell yakata during d rerun. He has forgotten the yoruba pproverb dat sayys "pasan taa fi NAA iyale ohun be laja fun Iyawo" this is just d beginning he will still same kabakaba to PDP and will be put to shame d best for him is to retire from politics for life.

He knows that in Rivers state he his under the incubent cos he is d cso of d state das yhe brot army batallion + d Oda he goat in fat can anytin good come out of apc "aggressiveness propaganda company" no no no no

Amechi pelee tie o ti fomilo niyen

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by funkyibodude(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2016
One by one, Nemesis would catch up with all of them undecided there's no peace for the wicked, the holy bible even said it. These set of f.ools conspired against GEJ and PDP now the are gradually getting their reward.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Mike008(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2016
When somebody beats you up and you can't believe it, and a friend tries to cheer you up afterwards but YOU STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by macarson2k(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=shamecurls post=44178898]The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima

The PDP/GEJ Slayer

The man that offhandedly shredded PDP to crumbs

The man of the moment

Long Live Ameachi

Long Live Rivers State

Long Live FGN
[/quote

Hahahahahahahahahah

Lion that could not win election since decamping to APC.
Wike humble him out of River State after making noise APC will win the rerun election.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by PhockPhockMan: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2016
shamecurls:
The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima

The PDP/GEJ Slayer

The man that offhandedly shredded PDP to crumbs

The man of the moment

Long Live Ameachi

Long Live Rivers State

Long Live FGN

Crying for a drowning man.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by brookz: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2016
D lion of Obioma & slayer of d wailing Wailer's
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Glorealluv(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
I cn c a cold amaechi nd a mocking obasanjo consoling him

Licking his wounds

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Esperooke(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2016
The LION of Ubima. The Heartache of the wailer..... I know when the wailers recover from the loss of their demi god GEJ, they will come to terms with how better you are than the thug presently occupying the number one seat in the state. Let's see how long the honeymoon lasts......
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by liz4eno(f): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Jfast:
Pls i beg you sir, madam, uncle, aunty, sister and brother i am 6 month pregnant with 6 bottles of cold beer for one joint near dust bin village for ajegunle now. i need some one to quote me with just one rude comment that will clear off the beer in me because am drunk i need to start going home pls.
If u cud type al dis,,,believe me u r not drunk wink
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by sunnyuche1(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
yellowbeauty:
what can make a lion to be worried?

wike!
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by wiseoneking: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
RELEASEUS:
Sir. I have a life. It's a political topic that we all have opinions. it's not by insulting people that will make it seem you are the best supporter. besides I think the monorail in PH is a state government project. Ameachi can't do it anymore. it's left for Wike to complete or abandon it.
cool answer, cool Guy.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by Themandator: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Get education.....his monorail can’t come under the federal government expense when he had the time to finish it,as governor.

[quote author=rottennaija post=44173926]

Guy, go get a life. Amaechi isn't going anywhere. He will finish the monorail and the airport GEJ abandoned. This antics isn't working [/quo
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by mandax: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rotimi A. needs not be distracted.

He needs to go back to work to finish the FIRST federal govt's modern, most expensive, standard gauge Railway Lines going on in the north;

to be followed by a similar standard gauge rail from Lagos to Abuja.

By about hundred years from now if oil still flows, when all north and southwest are provided with standard gauge rail lines, the federal govt of Naija shall then decide to put plans on the pipeline for similar train lines in the old southeast region and Delta state.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by wiseoneking: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
rottennaija:

I still have to say again. No matter the barrage of attack will make PMB sack Amaechi. So go get a life. Leave someone that has succeeded in life to face his life. That man did more for your state than wike and odili will ever do. So, l leave the man alone. If you have a life already, live it, but if you don't as I'm guessing, try getting one.
Go and sit down nwokem. Look at your mouth talking of amechi doing well. Thats only in your DREAM.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by chichriso: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
yellowbeauty:

Amaechi is a dog that barks not a lion, please

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by DonBenny77(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
rottennaija:

outsider tellin us who did better in our state
check ur head oh
Amaechi is a thief.......dazzol

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by rottennaija(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Is monorail a federal government project?

Then your hero wike can finished it now? Or does he now have enough intelligence to know of it economic importance to the state?
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by rottennaija(m): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
lestat:

You talk like an uneducated tout!

tongue
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by onunwa21(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
tongue

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by rottennaija(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
arcnomec:

Which monorail? Sometimes I wonder how some folks will come online and display a magnitude of ignorance as you just did.Monorail was a state project,in fact it is only in port Harcourt metropolis that the derain monorail project is suitated at.Don't remind us of how our hard earn resources was squandered by Ameachi on that project that was abandoned.

Hard earned resources? How much did you contribute for it? Elections are over, okay? Amaechi is not going anywhere
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by rottennaija(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
passionate88:
Goodluck abandoned the mono rail? Guy you can lai for federal government
I mentioned airport and monorail. Didn't you see it? If the federal government had supported such, don't you think it would have been completed?
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by herohelper: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
See him face n see the face of The person wee dey console am. Lols

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by PhockPhockMan: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
rottennaija:

Then your hero wike can finished it now? Or does he now have enough intelligence to know of it economic importance to the state?
You won't be saying this trash if you're living around Port Harcourt main where this monorail crap is situated.
Wike will be voted out in next election if he waste any kobo in that project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by EMMNIG: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Probably regretting "Baba can u pls help cos am confuse''
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by EMMNIG: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
passionate88:
He should be, he couldn't Even deliver his ward to the apc
Which ward? Amaechi do not have a house in Ubima. Prodigal son[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by lawydewy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
RELEASEUS:
Looking at the picture, I am beginning to think that all is not well with Ameachi. Could it be the loss he got in the last rerun or that he has got wind that probably PMB is getting tired of his antics and would likely drop him. If he is eventually sacked, what next for Mr. Ameachi? One of the main reasons why PMB is not loved by all especially the SS and SE is the fact that Ameachi is in his government, the anti corruption crusade will never be taken serious until the likes of Ameachi faces the same music being played by PMB and EFCC. I am sure if this is done PMB will gain the love of all other parts as earlier mentioned.

You are spreading false information, this picture had been long in media before this year.
Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by KellyFORMAT(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
yellowbeauty:
wike smiley
yellowbeauty:
wike

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? by BeardedMeat(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Why won't minority tribes be evr be president again in Nigeria? Are there nobody from the minority tribe in APC?
Nellybii:

All you kids and political tools ranting about betrayal here are so shallow. The northerners and SW that campaingned and voted for GEJ in 2011 weren't betrayers then. At these rate, at the end of the day, you guys would have succeeded in burying an hopes of minorities ever ruling this country. Shame. Your children will read about your current actions in future and admonish you for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / ASUU Strike: Students Recruited For #EndSARS Protests — Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.