Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,485 members, 7,901,369 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:05 AM

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences (47813 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
emmyluizzz:

did u guys had sex

No oh imagine if that was the case his dad would have flogged me all d way home grin
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Valeree:
one evening I decided to visit this guy I really liked cos he lived around my area during my school days and has been inviting me over as he liked me back too, said I could come visit him Any time I wish.
I got there and I found my roommate sitting on his bed, but she kept making like she's about to leave but never did for over an hour, then the guy started making dry jokes in order to cheer me up,
then few minutes later another girl came in, she just walked in threw her bags on the bed and went to the kitchen to prepare noodles, this time, the guy started talking out of point to all of us, then another long minutes later another girl walked in, she just stood there and stared at the guy for like some seconds and then she stormed out of the room.
meanwhile me and my roommate, our eyes kept meeting and looking away from each other the whole time, until I decided to leave.
it was so awkward.
correct player.

1 Like

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by nickjnr21(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
I don't visit guys because they are not trustworthy
all because ur not trust worthy too
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
firstking01:
sorry to ask, are you a nigerian??
Yes i know its hard blive
But yes omo naija ni mi , or r u igbo , kedu grin
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by SkinnyDude(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
LuveU2:

Dont mention me again mannerless poo
bag of sh!t...
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
creamylicious:
That was how this dude came to pick me from my house to his home..... Then when we used to be virgins, no sex till marriage thingy , na so I say na menstruating time go good to visit the dude. So I packaged my tissue for pant, blood dripping and we began walking to his home. On the way the guy started some PDA moves and as a novice, I resisted every move but he won't give up. In the process my blood stained tissue fell from my pant...... Gosh, I just don't know how I felt.... Someone called my attention to it as I intended to act oblivious and keep walking with the dude till we get to his home and maybe he'd buy me pads at home... The guy on seeing what happened took several steps ahead of me leaving me to my embarrassed self
Oh my God!!! shocked
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by SkinnyDude(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
LuveU2:

Dont mention me again mannerless poo
bag of sh!t..
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Jadekitana(f): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Water heater made me disgrace myself!
I went to see a friend far from my school, when BIU boys were reigning then wink cheesy I got stuck in his house cos it was raining heavily,so I had to sleep over. I needed to have my bath with very hot water because I was freezing so he switched on the water heater! We were watching movies so I totally forgot how hot the water would have been, I just jumped into the bath and opened the hot water knob to the last, it came out in full force very very hot. I screamed and ran out of the bathroom stark nakeed,i just saw him looking at me with total confusion. He kept asking babe what is it? Did u see a ghost? What happened? I was totally embarrassed. This is someone I was seriously styling for, he saw everything on a platter of gold. But I kinda like the way he handled the situation, he walked past me,went into the bathroom to adjust the whole thing, smiled one wicked cocky smile and said "you can now continue" I felt like entering the ground.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by kayo80(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin But your story sounds almost scary embarassed

First a guy wanted to rape you in his Father's house? and what all his dad could say was leave her alone and respect her no without coming to beat the living hell out of his son

meeeeeehhhhhn embarassed

She made up the story. Most of the stories here are fake.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Temmytea70(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
twerky:
Can i can that conji or what self, imagine this foolish dude telling me to take shower by force on a first date.
Thanks to my sharp tooth that did d biting on his chest before i pick race like Osein Bolt

Usain Bolt u meant......and ure saying Osein Bolt lyk d guy is an ekiti guy

3 Likes

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Doubleagent008(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
ehix89:
Usain Bolt
she wrote as she pronounces it.. lol. I wanted to even tell her to remove the 'i' from where it is and put it after the 'n'

2 Likes

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by CoCoLav(f): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
I didn't even visit a guy yeah....he came to visit me but it was still embarrassing to me.

I had this crush in my neighbourhood. He was the cutest guy in my area then but my parents were very strict so visiting people was never an option. I went downstairs to wash some clothes one Sunday afternoon and I guess he must have seen me from outside the gate. He came in to say hi and we were talking for about 3 mins when my mum suddenly sighted us from upstairs. She started shouting my name and asked me to leave that place and come upstairs now or focus on the clothes I was washing. She started asking who the boy was and what rubbish we were discussing. She did this from upstairs so all the neighbours could obviously hear.

Boy was I mad! I instantly asked him to please leave and I will see him later. I stormed upstairs to find my dad and explained that I was having a harmless conversation with a friend and his wife embarrassed me. He called her and made her apologize to me.

9 Likes

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cant stop laughing @ some comments
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by SerialDigits(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
With those abs on like Chichi, i wouldn't want u to visit either... Only if u don't look somewhat like ur dp grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by SerialDigits(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lets go... !

I think the only one that is close to embarrassment was when i was chased by his dogs after coming from a distance.

I ran and ran and ran, i didnt even hear him calling my name embarassed embarassed

grin u could have turn to a teen wolf

Pinshure of those dogs or ahdonblvit grin
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by aprokomania(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
BumBae:
* clear throat*

Ok i was 16 here
There was this guy school friends , actually group of friend but we were closer
His dad is nigerian very very strict !!! u know those huge guys dat just make u cry when they look yh those type of dads

Anywayz

He dad doesnt let his friends come over to visit , said its distraction etc they just strict undecided
Anyway so onway back from school we went to his to chill his younger sis was around but just watching tv
No sign of dad
Anyway just gisting gossipping etc

Next thing we heard the main door slam so we muted the tv , he called his sis and asked who was that
Next we heard his dad voice " Tokunbo so your back"

Our heart stop fear ketch me ..was like omg ur dad is home .. So we heard him climbing the stairs didnt know wt to do so my friend panicked and told me to hide in his wardrobe so i did ..

His dad came into the room my dear i cant even tell u what he said
as soon as i heard his voice me science take over
*I wet myself yes guys ... I did * pee pee right there on all my cloths ... cry
After his dad left he told me to come out mehn i no an move damnnnn was really embarrassing but cuz we were good friend he n ver told any of out other friends till now we tease each other n laugh about it ..

But yes very very very embarrassing
Excuse typos angry
excuse me miss
are you speaking English?

1 Like

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Yello1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
you can remain deluded and brainwashed for as long as u like guys dont care...

2 Likes

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Goodeeman: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
that means your virginity is still intact. You lie.

1 Like

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Lobolintin(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
BumBae:
* clear throat*

Ok i was 16 here
There was this guy school friends , actually group of friend but we were closer
His dad is nigerian very very strict !!! u know those huge guys dat just make u cry when they look yh those type of dads

Anywayz

He dad doesnt let his friends come over to visit , said its distraction etc they just strict undecided
Anyway so onway back from school we went to his to chill his younger sis was around but just watching tv
No sign of dad
Anyway just gisting gossipping etc

Next thing we heard the main door slam so we muted the tv , he called his sis and asked who was that
Next we heard his dad voice " Tokunbo so your back"

Our heart stop fear ketch me ..was like omg ur dad is home .. So we heard him climbing the stairs didnt know wt to do so my friend panicked and told me to hide in his wardrobe so i did ..

His dad came into the room my dear i cant even tell u what he said
as soon as i heard his voice me science take over
*I wet myself yes guys ... I did * pee pee right there on all my cloths ... cry
After his dad left he told me to come out mehn i no an move damnnnn was really embarrassing but cuz we were good friend he n ver told any of out other friends till now we tease each other n laugh about it ..

But yes very very very embarrassing
Excuse typos angry

What did the daddy say
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
SkinnyDude:
15 already smooching?! didn't u have parents? spoilt brat.. and for the niggar.. fvck! 19 and hooking up with a 15 yrs old girl! the niggar got inferiority complex and a wicked soul... i was 19, fvcking a 22 yrs old girl.. real guys don't do girls below 18

And you wonder why the girls don't want to to post.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
BumBae:

Yes i know its hard blive
But yes omo naija ni mi , or r u igbo , kedu grin

You dis geh grin grin grin grin
U for talk am for Hausa make I know say U be complete naija
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by uzoormah(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I ain't never been to a dudes house.

So u won't come to my house
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Lobolintin(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
Water heater made me disgrace myself!
I went to see a friend far from my school, when BIU boys were reigning then wink cheesy I got stuck in his house cos it was raining heavily,so I had to sleep over. I needed to have my bath with very hot water because I was freezing so he switched on the water heater! We were watching movies so I totally forgot how hot the water would have been, I just jumped into the bath and opened the hot water knob to the last, it came out in full force very very hot. I screamed and ran out of the bathroom stark nakeed,i just saw him looking at me with total confusion. He kept asking babe what is it? Did u see a ghost? What happened? I was totally embarrassed. This is someone I was seriously styling for, he saw everything on a platter of gold. But I kinda like the way he handled the situation, he walked past me,went into the bathroom to adjust the whole thing, smiled one wicked cocky smile and said "you can now continue" I felt like entering the ground.

He 4cked you that day ?

1 Like

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
firstking01:
been watching you, not "stalkin"...you tryna so hard to play feminismgrin,,,even the way you introduced yourself on the first day you reg on nairaland defined who you are...and i dnt wanna believe God wasted beauty on you with no brains which is a deficiency on your own sideundecided...my advice for you sweery, be free and open mindedgrin

Lol, this is definitely NOT stalkinggrin
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by lowsugar: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ok. Twas years back when i was in 200l, was dating the cutest guy in the street, i was in unizik while he was in UNN and they were on strike. So i went to visit him from school in his family house and he had his own room in the bq downstairs. I arrived late so dat nobody in the street would recognise me and i sneaked into his room successfully. The next day just as we were about preparing to go clubbing at night, my eldest brother just walked into his room, jeeeez i was embarrased. My brother stormed out of the room in anger but before he could come back with my dad, we had checked into a hotel and the next day, i found my way back to awka and didn't come home for that semester. Thank God for my bf's rich parents they sustained me that semester #wheww

5 Likes

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by tottinova: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:

Wow
Same reason I don't visit girls undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by tottinova: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lets go... !

I think the only one that is close to embarrassment was when i was chased by his dogs after coming from a distance.

I ran and ran and ran, i didnt even hear him calling my name embarassed embarassed

Dogs love chasing people that are stupedinluv

1 Like

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
uzoormah:

So u won't come to my house
no tongue grin
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
SerialDigits:

grin u could have turn to a teen wolf

Pinshure of those dogs or ahdonblvit grin
lemme which one is teen wolf again grin
Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by DPricey1(f): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Though I shared an embarrassing experience on the other thread I'd share another here. My boo came visiting, I can't remember what he did to get me pissed but I slapped him shocked shocked I tried to apologise immediately but he stormed out of my house. I texted and called but he didn't reply nor pick my calls. I concentrated on the tests I had the following day and decided I'd go c him in 2 days time.

2 days after, I went to his house and found him eating with a girl, it appeared she passed the night at his house. He asked me to leave, I obeyed and sent him a text that he should at least hear me out, he replied that I should wait and I did.

2 hours later it started raining, i knocked persistently he opened the door sweating and ordered me to leave his house, it was 9pm and I stood out waiting for a keke to convey me home to no avail. I walked in the rain that evening for 40 minutes b4 I got home.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by naturefellow(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
I wished I had a story sad
So I made somethin' up smiley This is pure fiction. [/b][/quote]I saw it coming. So glad I didn't bother reading to the end.

1 Like

Re: Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences by slytubadth(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Do you know her story more than her?
you could tell her story is fake like a brizilian hair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) / Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.