Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (279601 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by MrCrackles(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2008
yomickey:

Hi all,
You can track your appeal process as long as you have the reference number, just call AIT and give them all required details, they will in turn give you the status of your appeal.
Cheers.

yes this is true

in most cases where appeal is dealt with in the UK, you would need your case file reference number

they can give you an update after answering some data protection questions!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by taratj: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2008
Just got my mum to speak to AIT, and been told the appeal was dismissed, we never got confirmation of the appeal papers being received or the result of the appeal which the say got closed in October 07, is there anything else we can do, apart from starting all over again.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Busybody2(f): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2008
taratj:

Just got my mum to speak to AIT, and been told the appeal was dismissed, we never got confirmation of the appeal papers being received or the result of the appeal which the say got closed in October 07, is there anything else we can do, apart from starting all over again.

Other than requesting for another copy of the determination to be sent to a safe address, so that you can learn from it, then you have no choice than to reapply again.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funbo: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2008
Hello guyz in the house.

I have done most worse thing so far concerning the UK study visa. A guy helped me filed an application for UK study visa nd i was refused base that false documents were submitted in support of the application.
1. A false WAEC certificate.
2. A false bank statement

Then hen i asked the guy about it he confess later that those documents were forged but were existing and now he wants to go ahead in writing the appeal. My question now is should he write the appeal after he has totally confirmed to me that the documents were truly forged?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Busybody2(f): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
funbo:

Hello guys in the house.

I have done most worse thing so far concerning the UK study visa. A guy helped me filed an application for UK study visa nd i was refused base that false documents were submitted in support of the application.

Then hen i asked the guy about it he confess later that those documents were forged but were existing and now he wants to go ahead in writing the appeal. My question now is should he write the appeal after he has totally confirmed to me that the documents were truly forged?

If you gave the guy your original WAEC certificate and he submitted a fake one on your behalf, then he needs to be flogged, but if you did not give the guy anything and you asked him to perform magic for you, then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

DISCLAIMER: Anyway[i]s[/i], he can still go ahead and appeal to shakara them and question their audacity to taint your person by accusing you of submitting fake documents so that next time you apply, they would see that you fought your corner to clear your name. But then again, you have to be very careful if you choose to do this, because this can backfire. I am sure you are aware that fraudulent misrepresentation is a criminal offence and they know where you live cool

You are the one whose neck is on the line, it is not a must to travel to England. If I were you, I would not do it, apply again for another visa, let them ban you for as long as they want, serve out the duration of the ban and start afresh with a clean slate again.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by BrtSubash: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2008
Dear all,

My VISA for the UK was rejected in 2007, September. I appealed and finally my appeal was allowed in 6th May, 2008. Now when I contacted the Embassy here, the officials say that the decision has not reached the embassy though more than 4 months have already passed.

I mailed AIT, London informing about my case. I was told that AIT is no longer dealing with my appeal as it has already been allowed. I was also told that UK Border Agency needs to send the final decision to the ECO that may take about 6 weeks.

My repeated attempts to contact the Border Agency failed and now passing the worrisome days.

Anyone please help me what should I do now?

I would be highly greatful for valuable suggestions!!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ufuoslee(f): 12:50am On Sep 09, 2008
Hello friends pls i do need your advice i am plann to go on vacation to uk by dec, but before now i have been refuse visa to uk then i was not workin.
I have been refused (4 times) two visitin and after my graduation i wanted to go for my masters and i was refused twice as well the last one says why did i submit photocopy of my sponsor doc and dat i submitted fake weac certificate but since then i decided to work and now i want to go for vacation pls what is ur advice should i apply or wait for another one year before i apply for visiting.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2008
dareno:

I applied for UK study visa in February this year and was refused on the basis that I submitted false WAEC and Bank statement. Though, right of appeal was given but I could not meet the deadline for the appeal so I decided to reapply for September session and I submitted a clear copy of my WAEC which the original was held already with WAEC scratch card for verification, also I submitted another bank statement from another sponsor but the application falls to be refused with the following reasons:

1. Entry clearance officer stated that the bank statement that I submitted was referred to skye bank and was confirmed not to be genuine.
2. Also mention that I have submitted an application previously where my WAEC was found not to be genuine.

My point here is that the Bank statement was genuine and original from skye bank, is it by any means possible for Skye bank to have confirmed the bank statement not to be genuine when it was real statement from Skye Bank.
Also I was shocked when I got my scratch card bank without touch talk less of verify and went ahead to condemned it. Now I want to really write the appeal because at the last paragraph of the clearance officer’s reason stated that my current and any future applications falls to be refused until February 26 2018.
My question now is would petition work out for this at beginning or I should go ahead with the appeal? A lawyer actually advised me to petition the entry clearance officer and send it to Abuja and then the reply will determine what to do next. WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO NOW ?

did you attach a cover letter from the branch of skye branch where your account is domiciled (or where you requested for the print out of the bank statement) along with the statement you submitted to the embassy?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by MaryAnne: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2008
Hello Funky Sisi. long time no see. How r u doing?
Pls what does it mean when u r called to pesent an original copy of certificate presented. As i had lost my original waec cert but had a photoc opy. Thank God i found it but i found it only after i had made the application. I have however submited the certificate at the BHC and asked to return to get my package from the vhs, i believe that that was all that was pending abi?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2008
MaryAnne:

Hello Funky Sisi. long time no see. How r u doing?
Please what does it mean when you're called to pesent an original copy of certificate presented. As i had lost my original waec cert but had a photoc opy. Thank God i found it but i found it only after i had made the application. I have however submited the certificate at the BHC and asked to return to get my package from the vhs, i believe that that was all that was pending abi?

Yeah,long time. Am alright and you? smiley

Who called you to present the original certificate. British embassy directly or VFS?

If its the former, you are lucky they asked for it. Good for you that you found it. In recent times, they are classified all statement of results/photocopies has forged documents. . Regarding your fees, did you pay more than that deposit you told me about? Just be optimistic and hope for the best. smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by dareno: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hey! sorry guyz, Right of appeal was written on my refusal notice but no form were attached.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by dareno: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hi Funky, I did submitted a cover letter from Skye bank but I think the ECO just assumed that base on the record talking about the WAEC certificate false accusation. Sum1 told me yesterday that BHC do burn or dispose documents after sometime, so i hope they have not burnt my WAEC certificate by now. What do u think?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by vvvjustice: 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2008
funbo:

Hello guys in the house.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Appeal don suffer, maybe you need a babalawo abi na babadibia? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by dareno: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2008
Hello everyone, I have decided to make the appeal which is almost ready to send but i need your candid advise as per the kind paper documents i need to support my appeal with. I am thinking of getting the same bank statement with the cover letter from skye bank with the same date with the previous one. Also to attach a WAEC scratch card with the the copy of my WAEC certificate. What do u think of this?,
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by vvvjustice: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2008
dareno:

Hello everyone, I have decided to make the appeal which is almost ready to send but i need your candid advise as per the kind paper documents i need to support my appeal with. I am thinking of getting the same bank statement with the cover letter from skye bank with the same date with the previous one. Also to attach a WAEC scratch card with the the copy of my WAEC certificate. What do u think of this?,
Wise choice. Please, take up the appeal and forget about any form of petition now that you have the chance to do so. And remember that if you press petition charges against the ECO and the authorities find nothing against the officer, then, the original decision of your 10 years ban will never be revoked, where-as you stand a chance to redeem yourself through the appeal of which you're gradually running out of time.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by abaka: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2008
hello everyone, after much connsultation i was told to appeal, i intend sumitting my appeal next week, Two options were given on where to submit the appeal, BHC lagos and directly to the tribunal, which of them would be the best to send my appeal to.

Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yomickey(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2008
abaka:

hello everyone, after much connsultation i was told to appeal, i intend sumitting my appeal next week, Two options were given on where to submit the appeal, BHC lagos and directly to the tribunal, which of them would be the best to send my appeal to.

Thanks

Dont even consider submitting it to the BHC Lagos, just send straight to Asylum and Immigration Tribunal, you have limited time to get your appeal and all documents across to them.
"If you want something done well, do it yourself"
Best of luck in your appeal.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by presjany(f): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2008
My guys how Una dey cheesy

I was meant to reapply for my student visa today after I was refused last 2 wks based on submitting photocopies of my sponsor's documents, but the same sponsor gave me the shock of my life 2day by giving me his statement of account with a closing balance of 167k. angry sad sad Anyway, its part of life, full of instabilities.\

Now the way forward: I have decided to still proceed with my application tomorrow. I have paid all my fees(12,500). and I have the sum of N1.6m in my account - proceeds from stock (all supporting documents attached). N1.6m is approx 6,500 pounds. and I still have shares worth N1 million(evidence shown).
(ALL THESE SUPPORTING DOCS WERE ALSO ATTACHED IN MY PREVIOUS APPLICATION)

My school estimated that I need 7,500 pounds for living expenses.

Pls ooooooooooh, can I sponsor myself??

If yes, how do I explain the sudden shift to self-sponsorship??

Urgent contribution needed. Thanx my guys ooooh!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yomickey(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2008
Asylum and Immigration Tribunal
PO Box 7866
Loughborough
LE11 2XZ
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yomickey(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

Just got back from BDHC Lagos and I have finally being issued a visa to commence my studies in the UK.

Thanks to God and all Nairalanders.

All the best to the others awaiting this kind of message.

Cheers.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by samuelxx08: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2008
ABOUT US

Legacy Consultant is a non-profit making organization. It main aim is to create assistance for migrants who are willingly to travel to United States of America. Legacy Consultant have been in existence since 7 years ago, help migrant mainly with DIV America lottery which is the Green card.

OUR MISSION / PROGRAMME

Our mission is to provide assistance to migrants through this our programme - America Visa lottery FREE OF CHARGE.

CONTACT US

You can contact us through any of the following :

Email - legacyconsultant@yahoo.com Or

Call - +447024056512 , +447024055891 , +447024054681.

Nigeria- + 2347086757274
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by MJ2008(f): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2008
Hi All!! I am new here and I am from Manila, been browsing this thread for the past 2 days and I must say it's very educational and helpful.

I applied for a UK Student Visa and got my refusal letter with a right to appeal just this week,

British Embassy Manila ECO's reasons are:

You state that you wish to study for an MBA in Financial Services at Greenwich University for a period of 1-yr. I note that you are currently unemployed. You have provided me with no credible explanation as to why you have chosen to study in the UK rather than in the Phils given the cost of your studies. Given your financial circumstances you have not made clear that such seemingly disproportionate expenditure has been fully taken into account and that it is either reasonable or credible.

You have also failed to explain how this UK qualification will be of more benefit to you rather than the equivalent Filipino qualification. YOu have stated in your application that you chose the course because the UK course leads to an internationally recognised certificate. However, I am aware that TESDA (Technical Educ and Skills Dev Authority) who are a gov't body of the Philippines do offer similar MBA courses. These courses are also internationally recognised. I note that you have already taken a BS degree course in Bus Administration here in the Philippines. Therefore I fail to see why you would need to go to the UK to learn skills that you already have or can study here in the Philippines.

There are numerable reputable educational establishments offering similar courses, which are reasonably priced. Bearing this in mind, you have not satisfactorily explained why you wish to take a 1-yr MBA in the UK. I would expect a genuine student to find out about locally available courses and make a cost/benefit assessment before deciding to study overseas. You failed to do this and you propose to spend a substantial proportion of money on studies in the UK. I am not satisfied that you have explained your actual motive for going to the UK.

I note from your application that your sister will fund your entire trip and studies. You have also submitted a letter from your sister that says she will be taking out a loan to pay for these studies. I do not find it credible that she would do so given that your course is available here at a fraction of the cost. I also see that she has a dependant child. I am not satisfied that you intend to follow this course and I am not satisfied that you will be maintained in the UK for 1 yr without recourse to unauthorised employment and/or public funds.
_________

My sister is a naturalised Brit and has a 2 yr old son and husband who has a job. I intend to appeal, what's my chance of success? And since the programme will start Sept 22 am planning to re-apply as well.

Pls help me out guys, any advise and inputs greatly appreciated.
Mr Pataki? and the rest of this house' experts
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2008
@ MJ2008,

Ma ga na dang who manga. (Can you interprete it?) cheesy

What are you planning on doing? Re-apply or Appeal? In my own opinion, you stand a better chance of appeal than re-applying. The ECO's reason for refusal are baseless and useless.

If there is anything else you wish to ask, do let me know.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by MJ2008(f): 1:41am On Sep 13, 2008
@ Mr Pataki Mabuhay!  thanks for the swift reply  smiley

Magandang Umaga means good morning in Tagalog  grin

At first, I really wanna appeal my case but it's kinda long, I don't think I can wait 6mos to 1 yr. But I am also worried that I'll be refused
again and waste another GBP99 for the embassy fee  cry

What I plan is to appeal first then while waiting re-apply and add a co-sponsor, what do you think?  Do I have a leverage if I do that?
Can you also suggest some grounds of appeal for me pls,  I have actually done a draft of it.  What's best and fast, to lodge it in the
embassy to be resolved soon by the ECO or at the AIT UK where it will take some time.  I think the process goes like if one submits  it to
the AIT, the case will be referred back to the embassy in manila. So I am a bit confused on this. Pls advise.

If I re-apply the fact that I am unemployed, will the ECO take it against me? Cuz I just recently quit my job in a bank, didn't expect that
I will be refused a visa.  How do I counter-act this?

Actually my course is a new one at the Univ of Greenwich and I don't think it's available here in the Phils. What portion of the VAF3 do I state this? How do I prove to the ECO that I am a genuine student cuz in the refusal he demonstrated that he is doubting.  In my previous app I stated that as soon as I finished my studies I'll be putting up my own business in my country. But in general the ECO seems not satisfied with my answers in the section 6 of the VAF3 which is so disappointing in my part.  How do I remedy this?

Sorry for all these queries but I hope you can answer them  smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2008
@ MJ2008,
I actually know what it means (Magandang Umaga), I was just not sure of how it was written. I have a friend who works directly as a Personal Assistant to one of your Ministers on Energy Matters in Parliament in the Philippines, so she taught me some of your elementary Filipino language. grin

Now to your enquiries. . . . . As much as possible, I would like to be discrete here given how people just come here, take suggestions proffered and misuse for their own selfish interests. As I earlier posited, you stand a better chance of appeal that re-applying. I also stated that the ECO's refusal points were baseless and useless because there is nothing stopping you from moving to the UK or anywhere else in the world to continue with your education. The UK offers world class standard education, and it is not racially biased towards any nation or race. In as much you meet the requirements of a student visa, by showing consistency with your previous education, having a credible and willing sponsor, you are academically sound and you perfectly understand the requirements enjoined on you as a student visa applicant you should get your visa.

In respect to where you should decide to send in your appeal bundle, I do not know the working procedure and workload of the BHC in Manila. If you were to be in Nigeria, I do have automatically suggested that you send your appeal bundle immediately to AIT in the UK. However, I would still insist you forward your appeal bundle immediately to AIT in the UK. IMO, it is always the preferable.

I have tried to answer your queries however not explicitly. If you still insist on re-applying, it will be another practical waste of money, and the ECO's reason for refusal this time around can be hinged on some other useless and baseless point which may be difficult to argue out at the AIT.

One other question I had is: Would you have a willing representative to appear for you at the AIT hearing of your case in the UK?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by MJ2008(f): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2008
@ Mr Pataki

Thanks for your replies smiley

Re your question, I can nominate my sister in UK but she is from Dartford, Kent, I have no idea how far is the AIT from her place.

I guess an appeal is the way to go. I am talking to an immig consultant about my appeal, and suggests that it be lodged here at the embassy. I have also requested my school for a letter of reconsideration to be addressed to the ECO concerned.

Praying and hoping I can have my visa soon,
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by vikiviko(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2008
@Presjany

Let me help you with a sponsor.
contact me
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2008
MJ2008,
It is best your sister attends the hearing when your case finally comes up. Appeals based on oral hearing have more better outcomes than paper hearing.

I wish you all the best as you patiently fight for your visa.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by vvvjustice: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2008
MJ2008:

Hi All!! I am new here and I am from Manila, been browsing this thread for the past 2 days and I must say it's very educational and helpful.

I applied for a UK Student Visa and got my refusal letter with a right to appeal just this week,

British Embassy Manila ECO's reasons are:

You state that you wish to study for an MBA in Financial Services at Greenwich University for a period of 1-yr. I note that you are currently unemployed. You have provided me with no credible explanation as to why you have chosen to study in the UK rather than in the Phils given the cost of your studies. Given your financial circumstances you have not made clear that such seemingly disproportionate expenditure has been fully taken into account and that it is either reasonable or credible.

You have also failed to explain how this UK qualification will be of more benefit to you rather than the equivalent Filipino qualification. YOu have stated in your application that you chose the course because the UK course leads to an internationally recognised certificate. However, I am aware that TESDA (Technical Educ and Skills Dev Authority) who are a gov't body of the Philippines do offer similar MBA courses. These courses are also internationally recognised. I note that you have already taken a BS degree course in Bus Administration here in the Philippines. Therefore I fail to see why you would need to go to the UK to learn skills that you already have or can study here in the Philippines.

There are numerable reputable educational establishments offering similar courses, which are reasonably priced. Bearing this in mind, you have not satisfactorily explained why you wish to take a 1-yr MBA in the UK. I would expect a genuine student to find out about locally available courses and make a cost/benefit assessment before deciding to study overseas. You failed to do this and you propose to spend a substantial proportion of money on studies in the UK. I am not satisfied that you have explained your actual motive for going to the UK.

I note from your application that your sister will fund your entire trip and studies. You have also submitted a letter from your sister that says she will be taking out a loan to pay for these studies. I do not find it credible that she would do so given that your course is available here at a fraction of the cost. I also see that she has a dependant child. I am not satisfied that you intend to follow this course and I am not satisfied that you will be maintained in the UK for 1 yr without recourse to unauthorised employment and/or public funds.
_________

My sister is a naturalised Brit and has a 2 yr old son and husband who has a job. I intend to appeal, what's my chance of success? And since the programme will start Sept 22 am planning to re-apply as well.

Please help me out guys, any advise and inputs greatly appreciated.
Mr Pataki? and the rest of this house' experts
  Hi, Filipino friend, welcome to Nairaland.
  I empathise with you for your visa refusal, but however, let's at this point take things as they seem rather than as they are.
  You see, when it comes to visa applications, there are some basic principles the ECO has to follow, such principles include; application guidelines, qualification rules, official protocols, applicant's presentation and judgemental assessing in order to reach a comprehensive decision. Though, the ECO exercises the right to make decision in his own initiative, yet, he does not do that in his own authority.
  Now, in your case Mr.MJ2008, (apart from the fact that the course which you intend to take in the UK is as well available in the Philippines) the main point against your success is the fact that you were not able to satisfy the officer on the ground of finance, given that you are unemployed with no reasonable obligation in your home country, and besides, the method of which your sister sponsor planed to sponsor you (by intended loan) does not show financial capability, with all these flaws, i'm afraid to say that the ECO's decision is neither "baseless" nor "useless".
  However, the dream is not over, now that you've had a taste of refusal, and since appeal out of the question, i expect you'D be better prepared in your next application with a more suitable and worthy sponsor who'D be able to prove why he's sponsoring you, and how he intends to benefit from your education as well as you being able to make up a logical reason as to why you choose to school in the UK where-as your country offers same course with more reasonable fees.
  Dear, if you're not able to meet up with the requirements, you better not apply yet, remember, things are easier when done orderly.
  If there's anything Else you consider a matter of concern, don't hesitate to drop a line or two.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yomickey(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2008
Pataki:

MJ2008,
It is best your sister attends the hearing when your case finally comes up. Appeals based on oral hearing have more better outcomes than paper hearing.

I wish you all the best as you patiently fight for your visa.

The appeal has nothing to do with whosoever is there. Ensure that your appeal is strongly worded and that you pass across your sincere feeling concerning the ECO's decision. Make sure you put all back up documents and enough evidence to justify that you have been wrongly judged.
Pray and hope for the best.
I wrote my appeal myself without an immigration lawyer, without anybody representing me, I won the appeal and I just collected my passport and visa yesterday.
All the best man.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by presjany(f): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2008
@ Viviko!

Thanks 4 the offer, but am not interested grin cos no be me and U go serve the 10 yrs ban when the time comes angry See no evil! Touch no evil

@ MJ 2008

Sorry about the refusal! I storngly agree with Pataki and vvjustice! the strong point there is dat ur financial circumtances seems shaky. But all the same, If U wish to appeal, do not put all ur mind on it. Still prepare for a better application, as VV Justice, said!

@ everybody

E be like say we go dey thank God for the kind of refusal we get over here in 9ja. This phillipines one strong small oh! Pls let their ECOs not be transferred to Nigeria ooooooh! cos they ll start refusing pple based on the existence of Lagos Business School and UNILAG, or Petroleum Institute, Warri. grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2008
yomickey:

The appeal has nothing to do with whosoever is there. Ensure that your appeal is strongly worded and that you pass across your sincere feeling concerning the ECO's decision. Make sure you put all back up documents and enough evidence to justify that you have been wrongly judged.
Pray and hope for the best.
I wrote my appeal myself without an immigration lawyer, without anybody representing me, I won the appeal and I just collected my passport and visa yesterday.
All the best man.
Good for you. Are your sponsors in the UK or Nigeria? You are talking based on your own personal conviction. I am talking based on what I have seen over time. Both are mutually exclusive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (116)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.