Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,164 members, 7,903,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (279600 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by tinkinfela(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2008
Victor assisted me in acquiring my tax clearance cert., and i didn't experience any visa rejection,, Infact, i'm presently studying here in Sweden. Sorry it didn't work out, UK is fond of denying visas to applicants.  angry angry
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2008
Speechless
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2008
Akolawole:

Speechless
Are you Michael Jackson's marketer? grin See why it is good to stay in hibernation once in a while.

Orisirisi for real.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by MaryAnne: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2008
speechless again.
Its so sad, hmmmmmmm
Yetti dear
Dont beat urself up, u cant out-run wat is set and planned out for u by God
Thats wat happens wen we try to out-smart God
But dont worry, he is ever merciful and just to forgive, so just run to him like the little daughter u r and say sorry dad, pls put me in the right way.
This i am saying is from experience, a few months ago, i tried to be too smart for Gods plans for me and i got caught and shud i say disgraced, but our father always turns around our mourning into dancing.
Dont worry sweets, u ll b sing songs of joy soon.
About the running thingy, i did it too, and it helped cus i had a sister and a few, very few supportive friends (2) in fact, out of the whole lot, i was a sucker for company, so i knew how to gather friends. But hey, they ditched me.
But the most ultimate thing i did was run and get closer to God, and he has seen me from one level of glory to the other.
U ll get there, and soon. Nxt yr is in a few days, see u soon in the UK.
lots of love
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2008
yettidear:

if i was desperate to travel i would have understood oo. i had taken my time to prepare my application all by myself oo,until, people came in. people misled me big time about the stupid tax clearance.

too many cooks, spoil the broth.

yettidear:

.my sponsors were my parents,my Dad a civil servant and my mun a business woman.paid 80% of my fees & accommodation everything was perfect,got good bank accts from my parents, even the letters from my sponsors.

A letter on the official letter headed paper from the ministry where your dad works stating that his taxes get deducted from his salary would have done just fine. Infact, from his payslips, the ECO sees the deductions clearly.  You had no need for another tax clearance for your mum's biz.

yettidear:

@ funkybaby

Thanks oo,i have learnt my lesson the hard way.Hope others have from mine too.

But it is really painful,it is too late to cry wolf like u said.

Just put the Blame on me i deserve it. sad cry

Girlfriend, i know it will be hard but try get over it and move on. We all make mistakes and we get to learn from them.

Just to pass time sha and maybe prevent your parents from asking for a refund of their hardearned money from the school (they must be very pissed with you) , you can appeal, but unless you come up with a concrete line (maybe pataki and akolawole can help you in cooking up something  grin grin ), i do not see anything good coming out of it.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Ekoboys: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2008
Sorry sister YETTI

Come to think of it a friend gave me viviko email to contact him that he assisted him with some documents getting to canada last year.

Vviko please i dey your hand make u no Bleep me up, i still belive u.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by vvvjustice: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2008
First of all, i sympathise with Yettidear for the great disappointment which must have been a big blow after much anticipation in such a period when other members in her correspondence are coming with testimonies, and i also empathise with Presjany for her rage against Vikiviko.
But however, i don't accept that Mr.Vikiviko had any fraudulent intention even though the document he provided failed to succeed this time. Let's not judge the guy by the outcome of his action, but rather by the intention of his action. It is one thing if his intention was to dupe his client, but another if he tried to assist but failed to succeed.
So, whether he was paid to provide the document is up to them, and that does not qualify him a criminal; it's the same thing as punishing a Goal-keeper for failing to save a penalty kick.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by presjany(f): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ Funkybaby

There was nothing like understimation of tax in this Yetty's  case. The guy just took advantage of Yetty's naivety and anxiety!

@Vikiviko,

mr tax consultant, so up till now U do not know that FIRS deals with only corporate taxes, not personal. If U do, why would U forge a FIRS personal tax clearance and give to poor Yetti shocked shocked shocked  This mumuish crime of urs is unheard of!!!!!!!!
  shocked
i still insist U ways indicate fraud!!!!! Confirmed! Prove me wrong oooooooo!

@
Vvjustice

U can't baptise sin right? So U can say any form of rubbish, all I know is that Vikiviko committed forgery!

@ Eko boys,

I beleive ur own regrets is on the way if U don't flee from every appearance of Devil (in form of Vikiviko) Good luck grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by royalboy(m): 12:58am On Oct 04, 2008
OMG,
I dedicated part of my time at work on thursday morning praying for Yetti after a pre-knowledge of her intention to storm V.I for her visa package that has generated series of questions on every page of this visa appeal thread, unfortunately I wasnt forewarned of her purport to acquire a tax clearance. Suffice (it) to say that I am grieved at the outcome of her visa application, but my grieviance is not aimed at Yetti's unsolicited ignorance, but the endorsement this singular criminal act attracts from supposed Nairalnders of honour, who shower praises on vikiviki or is it faka fiki. Dear fellow Nairalanders its time we did some serious house cleaning, to accomplish that we may have to dirty our hands a bit by helping Yetti out of this mess. First, so much time and resource have been invested in hoisting this indigenous website with the intent of portraying Nigeria as a global community striving to catch up with the technological and economical pace of the world; while creating rich avenue to fertilize ideas and explore prime opportunities available in the country. Let us do away with outright exhibitions of illegality already displayed by some posts, and deny minors visiting this web activities of MR TAX CLEARANCE.
Secondly, I empathize with Yetti and strongly suggest she seeks a deferral letter from her institution till January, and do a proper re-package with much credence to her tax clearance. I have seen and heard worst cases that were later correctly re-presented and earned the visa entry clearance stamp of the E.C.O.
Vikiviki has done a great disservice to this site and ofcourse those whose posts suggest any justification. I am prepared to join the crusaders whose primary aim is to improve the public image of this prestigious web site. I stand up in recognition of londoncool, for his wealth of knowledge and I will never forgive myself without saying "Funkybaby is intelligent".
I drop my key-board to pick my broom, the cleaning starts NOOOOOOOOOW.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by presjany(f): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2008
Royal Boy! U re just too much! Ride on O jare cheesy

Unfortunately stupidity knows no limit! So the Mr Fake - Vikiviko (Tax clearance Manager, institute of Forgery) would still repackage himself with another username and reappear as a saint!

But I trust that he would still be detected! Ole nla, orishi rishi ti po ju. Ohi anya ocha! grin my fellow nairalanders make U na no worry! Am only saying Vikiviko is a thief grin Cos I cant comprehend the fact that people grow up and decide to feed and prosper with proceeds from perpetration of forgery and theft! Cheap and unreasonable/childish forgery for dat matter!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2008
I have never dealt with Viviko on this forum but i knew he's a visa agent and he has never hide his trade from anyone. He might have been helping members here for some time now and i have never heared any complaint about him here on Nairaland.

@Yetunde and Viviko

Both of you put us(maybe only me) in the dark. Honestly i still dont understand.

## Do both of you understand what BHC tagged fake?
@Yetidear

Can you share with us the full refusal notice. My experiece with BHC taught me to ask for full refusal notice(word for word)
Please remove your personal details.

@Viviko

1) Is the document genuine?

2) Can you give me a copy to personally check myself? OR Can Yetidear check it up herself?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yettidear(f): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2008
royalboy:

OMG,
I dedicated part of my time at work on thursday morning praying for Yetti after a pre-knowledge of her intention to storm V.I for her visa package that has generated series of questions on every page of this visa appeal thread, unfortunately I wasnt forewarned of her purport to acquire a tax clearance. Suffice (it) to say that I am grieved at the outcome of her visa application, but my grieviance is not aimed at Yetti's unsolicited ignorance, but the endorsement this singular criminal act attracts from supposed Nairalnders of honour, who shower praises on vikiviki or is it faka fiki. Dear fellow Nairalanders its time we did some serious house cleaning, to accomplish that we may have to dirty our hands a bit by helping Yetti out of this mess. First, so much time and resource have been invested in hoisting this indigenous website with the intent of portraying Nigeria as a global community striving to catch up with the technological and economical pace of the world; while creating rich avenue to fertilize ideas and explore prime opportunities available in the country. Let us do away with outright exhibitions of illegality already displayed by some posts, and deny minors visiting this web activities of MR TAX CLEARANCE.
Secondly, I empathize with Yetti and strongly suggest she seeks a deferral letter from her institution till January, and do a proper re-package with much credence to her tax clearance. I have seen and heard worst cases that were later correctly re-presented and earned the visa entry clearance stamp of the E.C.O.
Vikiviki has done a great disservice to this site and ofcourse those whose posts suggest any justification. I am prepared to join the crusaders whose primary aim is to improve the public image of this prestigious web site. I stand up in recognition of londoncool, for his wealth of knowledge and I will never forgive myself without saying "Funkybaby is intelligent".
I drop my key-board to pick my broom, the cleaning starts NOOOOOOOOOW.

@ royalboy

Thanks for ur prayers,i actually fell for the praises and was thinking of the time to get one from the state(2 weeks).It has happened it has happened like my good friend Shawamma said.

@Shawamma
Thanks for ur advice and for not forgetting me.i really appreciate everything.So  even Busta had issues with them, na wa oo.

To me; i blame myself.I had all my docs without the help of anyone, everything was perfect,but for the devil i wouldnt have gone to him(i actually tot i was genuine,really  sad).

I will really appreciate it if You guys can help me out with a way forward(i have decided to come out so that the right people can advice me on the way forward).

I have a new & genuine tax clearance from Lagos state(obtained last month by my Dad).

Is there anything i could do?Should i just chill till Sept?Should i just appeal?someone was saying reapply,Is it not a waste of effort??
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yettidear(f): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Akolawole

i will type the refusal letter for u now
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yettidear(f): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Akolawole

The refusal will be mailed to you.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by kadman(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2008
@ Yettidear

I've been reading your ordeal since Thursday when you posted it,I wanted to post but I didn't particularly like the way Presjany approached things. You've shown such a mature attitude to this. I'm really impressed.
I wouldn't be so quick to condemn Vikiviko,the reason that being like you I've seen a lot of his praises on the forum. I also met someone who won the US visa lottery but was having problems getting his original WAEC cert,since he lost his original. He asked me for advice on another thread,and I directed him to Vikiviko. The guy just sent me an IM yesterday that he is America,and got his visa. So once again I wouldn't be quick to condemn anyone. As someone said Vikiviko is a travel agent and doesn't hide that fact.
Shit happens,and we have to move on !

From the refusal letter I think your document falls under :

a genuine document which has been fraudulently obtained or issued

That is the reason you were not banned for 10 years - emphasise on genuine. So right now there is no issue with the document. But with your credibility.
I am very sure of this. If the document was fake you would have been BANNED.
To sort the issue of credibility. You need :

1. A good lawyer,who is writing as your father's lawyer to prepare a letter atessting to the fact that you are a credible person and would never use a fake document,Insist that that was the tax clearance you got from the commission ( then don't mention it again or include it in the application ).

2. Prepare another application and submit with this letter - with a fresh application,include the letter of extension from the University ( very important ).

3. Include the new tax clearance of your father - put as many cover notes as possible to show it's for real.

4. Also add a letter from a clergy or someone reputable vouching for your credibility.

5. Add a strong letter from you,saying you would never use a fake document,you're a person of high repute,furthering your education is your dream blah blah. Staple this to the last page in the application form,so you make sure they read it.

6. Apply fast,as you are countering them

Then pray hard ! I had an issue of credibility with them too,and this is what I did that I'm telling you. I really hope you get this. I know you've worked hard for it.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yettidear(f): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Kadman

Ur advice is notted.Thanks for being part of all 'this' with me.

i will keep u posted.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by royalboy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2008
Not minding the punnitive damage done to your first application, A re-application may be a good approach. I assume a deferment of your course till the end of october means 31st of october. This undisputedly will afford BHC to do a proper vetting of your docs by their document verification department. I will strongly advice you write a letter of redress with your application since a file has been opened for you that contains your document verification report, otherwise you may be hit with another hammer of the UK immigration law on your desperation to migrate under surreptitious motives.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Yetidear

Please dont do any re-application or appeal until we get to the root of this.

Even though BHC always claim that every application has its own merit but "Fraudulent" will always be REVISITED no matter what.

I am awaiting Viviko to clear some things then i can offer my own advice.

Good luck.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by presjany(f): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2008
@ Oga Ako

Thanks for that instruction U just gave to Yetty, and for ur decision to investigate these issues by yourself. Thats the best response I've seen on this matter.

@ Kadman

I understand perfectly what U mean by approach. Am very very sorry to Vikiviko if I used the wrong approach on this matter, but the most important thing is that my message was clearly understood.

Though am not a UK visa guru, I'm privileged to know very much about tax issues. I didnt need to see the tax clearance in order to confirm that it was forged. The reason is because FIRS does not deal with personal tax anywhere in Nigeria. I'm 150% sure of this. But I stand to be proved wrong with facts!

Meanwhile lets wait for Oga Ako's judgement and verification report grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by paribus(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2008
Due respect to all the gurus in the house.

On the issue of the tax clearance, i would think that there is no validation or authentication that Viviko would provide if he's being awaited to provide one. My opinion is based on the following:

1. Yettidear's education was being sponsored by parents. This could only mean that the tax clearance provided by Viviko was for Yettdear's mom or dad.

2. Yettidear's parent are not knowledgeable about the arrangement with Viviko. This could only mean that whatever document Viviko had come up with could have only been a fake purpoting to be Yettidear's parents tax clearance.  Even with an insider at Alausa or ABC, I doubt if it would be possible to just say get me a tax clearance with so and so name with income and tax amount of so and so.

3. Except of course Yettidear had provided a genuine tax income certificate of parents to Viviko which he might now use as a basis of producing the falsified one.  In all scenarios, I would think the tax clearance produced by Viviko under any of these circumstances would still be fake and his offer to validate the authenticity with FIRS is just an impulsive face-saving ruse.

I'll suggest you heed Akolawole's advise and put on hold any re-application until you are definitely sure of how you would (in a very convincing manner) address the issue of presenting a fake income tax certificate with your previous application.  I can't think of any way to present this case bearing in mind that appending your signature to the application form invariable states that you are affirming the authenticity of all documents provided and you believe them true to the best of your knowledge (or something similar). How you would now turn this around to state why you presented the falsified certificate and if claiming ignorance, how you came by the certificate. Maybe someone might be able to suggest a workaround to addressing this scenario.

Whichever way, you would definitely come out of this more knowledgeable. As had been stated earlier, it's not the end of the world so stay strong on this and be positive that there might be a way out. Regards
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yettidear(f): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Akolawole

Thanks for the advice.Pls help me all u can.God Bless U.

@Presjany

Thanks for having my back,i made the mistake & i can't really blame anyone else.

@Paribus

Whao! How r u doing?Thanks for also being there for me.I'l heed ur advice.Actually my Dad & Mum didnt know abt the clearance(my mum knew at the last minute,i didnt want to inform her becos she might complain abt the doc & the amount to be wasted on getting it if one could get it directly by oneself).

I actually tot vikiviko was going to use someone's influence to get the tax clearance(genuine one) faster.That was all i was thinking time, time, time ; the time to get one by oneself without influence.What i tot i paid for was influence to get it done faster at the right place than normal,that was whst i was thinking, really.

It is late to regret now, i just want to move ahead with the next step.

I appreciate everyone's help.I feel abit better now.Thanks! wink
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Paribus

Thumbs up.

One of very few Nairalanders i must meet.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by presjany(f): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2008
Vikiviko,

Please forgive me for the strong words I used on U in my recent posts. I knew I over-reacted like Kadman said. Am very sorry. I didnt mean to call U a criminal,  and all that.  Please forgive me, but thats not to say that the document U gave to Yetti is geniune. Am still sure its not genuine . Am very very sorry
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by paribus(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2008
@ Akolawole

You are always looked up to on nairaland. Much respect. eni a ba laba ni baba
It would be a pleasure.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yettidear(f): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2008
@Presjany

Thanks for apologizing to vikiviko.i sent him a text this morning all i want at the moment is a way forward and not to place blame(which is 100 % mine because of my naivety), u were only mad because of the outcome of my application.Thanks dear. wink
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by malikalhaj: 4:20am On Oct 10, 2008
Anyone have an idea on how to track or know how far his or her appeal has gone.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Agielove: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2008
I have been following up what has been going on between yettidear and co, i am glad that you guys are begining to handle things in a more matured way, As most people have said, Vikiviko had good intentions, i spoke with him and realised that this matter has personally affected him, its quite unfortunate that it turned out that way for you yettidear, but all hope is not yet lost.

Please lets all stop condemning this guy, no one has the right to cast stones on this forum. smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2008
Agielove:

I have been following up what has been going on between yettidear and co, i am glad that you guys are begining to handle things in a more matured way, As most people have said, Vikiviko had good intentions, i spoke with him and realised that this matter has personally affected him, its quite unfortunate that it turned out that way for you yettidear, but all hope is not yet lost.

Please lets all stop condemning this guy, no one has the right to cast stones on this forum. smiley

Was this an image laundering post?

Who among us says he has good intention?

Who is handling it in a Childish way?

He should thank God that its Yetti NOT Funkybabe.

Orisirisi for NL.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ty4real(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2008
Akolawole:

Was this an image laundering post?

Who among us says he has good intention?

Who is handling it in a Childish way?

He should thank God that its Yetti NOT Funkybabe.

Orisirisi for NL.

That is fire wey fire brigade no fit handle ohhh!Oga Akolawole please make we no go that end ohhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin
@Funkybaby!
I know talk anything ohhh na d bros dey talk ohhhhh grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 12:00am On Oct 11, 2008
Agielove:

Excuse you, can you kindly take a look at the statements I have highlighted from your quote above?

Do they tally with one another?

Can you kindly request your Vikiviko to get you documents and apply to the BDHC with it, come back and tell us that it was a success.

Rubbish.

@ ty4real and Akolawole,

Please let my funkybaby be oh. Wetin na? grin The only fire she will light up is in my heart. cheesy
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2008
@Ty4real

Na Only Pataki_Funky get the Easter allowance from Seun (You Know Ogun State connection lipsrsealed)

@Pataki

Lets continue it here.

Many Thanks.

I try to Dodge your comment on Oluwafunmike For Yetti's case
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 1:29am On Oct 13, 2008
@ Akolawole,

Got your message, even Yetti herself is no longer discussing on this issue. What do you think? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (116)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.