Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (282038 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by KARIBI06(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2009
Support Ngozi Nweke - 19yrs old

Ngozi Nweke was hit by an 18 wheeler truck while driving in Austin Texas on February 13th on her way to meet her Valentine in School. (University of AUSTIN)

Ngozi a non documented immigrant from Nigeria is now facing threatened with a huge medical bill due to her legs being amputated and possible deportation after treatment and recovery.

A Good Nigerian Lawyer, Ben Mbonu in Houston has decided to provide legal assistance to ensure she remains here.

She need over $48,000 we are told. I AM NOT ASKING FOR MONEY - DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE TO THE FONN (Friends of Ngozi Nweke)

On my part I have pledged to raise $3000 for her. Please help click the links below and enter only your email address.

Doing so will donate $.50 to her medical bills. If we can complete 10000 emails. We will raise her $5000.00

http://www.lynxtrack.com/afclick.php?o=8549&b=hxhp189g&p=33440&l=1&c=70504

http://www.lynxtrack.com/afclick.php?o=7850&b=4m3zhyz9&p=33440&l=1&c=62707

Contact me freely @ venuci@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by adexchamp(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2009
Plz i want to know how long the appeal takes to reach there and when they normally reply back,I've sent my appeal forms to there office in UK and am yet to receive any letter that they have received it.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by lollypop2(f): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2009
please i need an advice on what to do

i applied for student visa to the uk for my masters in march 2008 and i was refused,i was given a right to appeal and i did.on January 21st 2008 my appeal was allowed,and i got my letter of determination on the 28th of February.i droped a copy of the determination letter at the embassy here in Abuja and also sent a mail to them,but am yet to get any reply from them and i have also gotten a new admission letter from the school which would be resuming first week in April.plz what should i do?should i just wait till i hear from them?their abuja phone number that i have is not working and am trying to get the other one.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by donipal: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2009
hallo people, i would be most glad if you guys could tell me waht to do.
i was refused entry on arrival at point of entry.
my doc is attached for your perusal.
i can be reached privately @ honeyj.baby@yahoo.com
waiting for your advise

i wanted to attach my doc(given to me @ gatwick) but it exceeded the maximum attachment allowed on this forum.
pls, you guys can give me a mail address to forward the mail to(Akolawole n funkybaby
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by VOR(m): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2009
Donipal,

What date did you arrive in the UK and what was the date of your refusal?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by kappadilly: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2009
Dear Sir, have applied for an entry clearaance to the United Kingdom to study Master at the University of East london i have also made payment of 50% tuition fee which is £4565 amounting to 1million naira to the school and still my visa was refused because the entry clerance officer faulted that my sponsors(mother) bank account was runing at a lower balance from july 2008 and in Dec 2008 a large deposit of 4million naira was made to this account so he or she is not satisfied on the balance of probability that i can pay for my course fee and living expencess. In this regards i have sent an appeal directly to the AIT via DHL which had been delivered since on monday 12th 2009 stating the origin of funds,my sponsor's company income tax clearance certificate and reciept issued to her customers and also a written statement explaining that the funds in question was gotting from my mummy's business account which she did not include with my application because it has notting directly with her business and also has right to withdraw money from her company account to her personal account to be made available for my remaining fees and living expences. Another problem is that i am starting school by february or even if i defer to september can they issue my visa when its not time for my studies as in may be like April or May when am resuming september? I await your respond to this issues.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by miz4oxley(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2009
Hi I have sent my appeal to the UK and I really don't know when and what time it takes to receive a letter If my appeal is going to be allowed Please help me I need to know.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 1:32am On Mar 05, 2009
This place is like a graveyard. Hello is anyone here? shocked grin cheesy
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by maedan(f): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2009
^^^ by anyone do u mean ur gang or the many pple who have been posting questions n getting no reply?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2009
Pataki:

This place is like a graveyard. Hello is anyone here? shocked grin cheesy

YOU ! Its been ages
where have you been? grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2009
funkybaby:

YOU ! Its been ages
where have you been? grin grin

Yeah its me. cheesy I just decided to take a break off the forum. Like Akolawole's sabbatical. I also did mine. grin Where is Akolawole, Londoncool? I can still see Oga VOR has been recent here. I even have a question for LondonCool as well.

YOU! I heard your gist oh. I am waiting for when next we see oju-ko-ro-ju. angry grin Oju ni oro wa.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2009
Pataki:

Yeah its me. cheesy I just decided to take a break off the forum. Like Akolawole's sabbatical. I also did mine. grin Where is Akolawole, Londoncool? I can still see Oga VOR has been recent here. I even have a question for LondonCool as well.

YOU! I heard your gist oh. I am waiting for when next we see oju-ko-ro-ju. angry grin Oju ni oro wa.

hahahhahaha
wetin dem talk say i do again  grin
oju-ko-ro-ju. . . . hmmmmm     cool
i am going to repeat what i did last year, i did it before heavens didnt fall and am gonna do it again  grin grin grin

anyway, welcome back. anything for awon girls?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2009
funkybaby:

hahahhahaha
wetin dem talk say i do again  grin
oju-ko-ro-ju. . . . hmmmmm     cool
i am going to repeat what i did last year, i did it before heavens didnt fall and am gonna do it again  grin grin grin

anyway, welcome back. anything for awon girls?

Thanks for the welcome. You try it this year and you are in for it seriously! You think it is easy to be a patient dog abi? Hope you are not missing me too much sha.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
Pataki:

Thanks for the welcome. You try it this year and you are in for it seriously! You think it is easy to be a patient dog abi? Hope you are not missing me too much sha.

hehehheeh. patient kini? i send you message? angry angry
you no fit do anything. gba gbe !!! grin grin
missing you. . . . nah. there is so much comfort here in naija. tongue
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bigbumper(f): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2009
maedan:

^^^ by anyone do u mean ur gang or the many pple who have been posting questions n getting no reply?

I guess you don't know about the rule they passed then - that unless you are a non-Nigerian, you have to have 1,000,000 posts before you can ask any visa related question in the travel section cool
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2009
funkybaby:

hehehheeh. patient kini? i send you message? angry angry
you no fit do anything. gba gbe !!! grin grin
missing you. . . . nah. there is so much comfort here in naija. tongue
Don't worry, I know where we would meet. Seriously, where is Akolawole? The last time I spoke with him, he promised to give me a call, I never heard from him thereafter. Have you heard any news whatsoever from 'our client' in Lagos ever since? I keep forgetting to ask you all this while.

Wa ja mi si aye oh. Make me sef come enjoy naija comfort. tongue Should be popping in sooner than you expect though. wink
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by peot(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2009
@ Pataki
@ funnkybaby

thankx guys for help. Joke is now in London, we came in together. Funke pls call me or email me. Thank u
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2009
peot:

@ Pataki
@ funnkybaby

thankx guys for help. Joke is now in London, we came in together. Funke pls call me or email me. Thank u
Na wa for you oh. So it is only funkybaby that should call or email you? Nevertheless, congrats on Joke entering London!!! Am truly glad for you. Whereabout in London are you? Send me an email soonest.

At least, now your mind is at rest shay? grin

Cheers man.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by maedan(f): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2009
big_bumper:

I guess you don't know about the rule they passed then - that unless you are a non-Nigerian, you have to have 1,000,000 posts before you can ask any visa related question in the travel section cool

yes, i noticed. It's really annoying but thank God, the new law is, when in doubt, google. So instead of relying on any of them i go on d web. I get better reception that way. lol. cool
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2009
maedan:

Yes I meant my gang. If it annoys you, sorry stay off my posts. Why? It will continually annoy you. At first, I was not going to respond to your posts, simply because I was not sure whether you had posted in here and no one responded to you. I thereafter took my time to read the last 9 pages of this particular thread and in no instance, did I come across your name or posting here.

I then took my time to read your 300 and something amount of posts, only to find that your first posting on nairaland with your username was about your case which was sometime back in June 2008 and not even on this thread. I am sure, google should have resolved your case with British Embassy by now, isn't it? wink

None of my gang members are being paid to give the little suggestions they have towards different cases. I have met people here in London, who never knew I was the personality behind Pataki, who in fact were my classmates right back from secondary school making references to Nairaland travel section for getting possible suggestions to their respective immigration issues. I just simply laugh inside me and listen to their story without attributing my person to them. Save for one person who later got to know me through one of friends in Nigeria that gave me the name Pataki.

This thread has over 75 pages with various inputs and suggestions to faceless beings who we may all tomorrow be joustling to enter the same bus to our various destinations across the UK. If we had decided to be arrogant and give no response to people and their questions, would the thread have grown to this extent? This thread is currently the only thread on the travel section which has a high traffic of views and inputs. So next time you want to talk, articulate your points more sensibly.

Cheers.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2009
maedan:

yes, i noticed. It's really annoying but thank God, the new law is, when in doubt, google. So instead of relying on any of them i go on d web. I get better reception that way. lol. cool

the likes of you are best ignored !!!
i have promised myself to be good this year in this section
like what pataki said, i hope goggle helped you in your case

Pataki:

Yes I meant my gang. If it annoys you, sorry stay off my posts. Why? It will continually annoy you. At first, I was not going to respond to your posts, simply because I was not sure whether you had posted in here and no one responded to you. I thereafter took my time to read the last 9 pages of this particular thread and in no instance, did I come across your name or posting here.

I then took my time to read your 300 and something amount of posts, only to find that your first posting on nairaland with your username was about your case which was sometime back in June 2008 and not even on this thread. I am sure, google should have resolved your case with British Embassy by now, isn't it? wink

None of my gang members are being paid to give the little suggestions they have towards different cases. I have met people here in London, who never knew I was the personality behind Pataki, who in fact were my classmates right back from secondary school making references to Nairaland travel section for getting possible suggestions to their respective immigration issues. I just simply laugh inside me and listen to their story without attributing my person to them. Save for one person who later got to know me through one of friends in Nigeria that gave me the name Pataki.

This thread has over 75 pages with various inputs and suggestions to faceless beings who we may all tomorrow be joustling to enter the same bus to our various destinations across the UK. If we had decided to be arrogant and give no response to people and their questions, would the thread have grown to this extent? This thread is currently the only thread on the travel section which has a high traffic of views and inputs. So next time you want to talk, articulate your points more sensibly.

Cheers.

you have said it all
i wont be surprised if she used a totally new username and posted a question here and nobody responded and thats what is hurting her

anyone that feels offended about anything we are doing here  , CAN GO AND KISS A POWER GRID
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2009
peot:

@ Pataki
@ funnkybaby

its posts like these that make my day  smiley

you are most welcome

i am glad it worked out well at the end . . . .   wink
I give Joke thumbs up although am sure that at a point she almost gave up.  lol  wink
i wish her all the best in UK  cheesy smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2009
Pataki:

Na wa for you oh. So it is only funkybaby that should call or email you? Nevertheless, congrats on Joke entering London!!! Am truly glad for you. Whereabout in London are you? Send me an email soonest.

At least, now your mind is at rest shay? grin

Cheers man.

pataki, you cant blame him oh
i have maintained a bad habit in recent times of not replying mails or answering phone calls.
akolawole sef is a living witness grin
but i have repented now grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bigbumper(f): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2009
maedan:

ROFLMAO, I get what you mean my dear, and feel free to respond to any post you see on NL, its a forum wink And I bet you already know the saying about other's opinions and arseholes wink
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2009
funkybaby:

pataki, you cant blame him oh
i have maintained a bad habit in recent times of not replying mails or answering phone calls.
akolawole sef is a living witness grin
but i have repented now grin

Or even calling sef. angry

At least Tope (peot) is in London with his Ajoke now. Do you want me to continually keep hiding under the duvet in this cold ni?

Ma fi otutu yi shemi leshe joor. tongue angry
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2009
Pataki:

Or even calling sef. angry

At least Tope (peot) is in London with his Ajoke now. Do you want me to continually keep hiding under the duvet in this cold ni?

Ma fi otutu yi shemi leshe joor. tongue angry

o se se bere angry
na under that duvet u go freeze kiss
shior !
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2009
funkybaby:

o se se bere angry
na under that duvet u go freeze kiss
shior !
Bo ya lo mo. . . . . Opon ti sun mhen. angry angry

Oga Akolawole, you were talking about East London girls abi? Wetin be them cell jare? grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by maedan(f): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2009
@ all the so-called gang

didn't bother to read ur whole gabbing posts, but the tone I sensed was that of childish anger. If I offended u with my bantering comments, too bad. I was indeed speaking for myself and some others in travel section, not necessarily this particular thread. For ur info, a very nice fellow nairalander answered my question all those months ago, was very helpful, and with the extra stuff I got from the web, was able to travel here (UK) without stress.

I will be here for the next two years or so on a PSW visa with my hubby, so u can jump into a f-king lake, the collective lot of u for getting at me with such venom when I meant no harm.

Disgraceful.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by maedan(f): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2009
big_bumper:

ROFLMAO, I get what you mean my dear, and feel free to respond to any post you see on NL, its a forum wink And I bet you already know the saying about other's opinions and arseholes wink

babe, i feel u. grin. Good to know that at least one person saw the light side to my innocent post . . . wink
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bigbumper(f): 12:29am On Mar 07, 2009
maedan:

@ all the so-called gang

didn't bother to read ur whole gabbing posts, but the tone I sensed was that of childish anger. If I offended u with my bantering comments, too bad. [size=14pt]I was indeed speaking for myself and some others in travel section, not necessarily this particular thread.[/size] For ur information, a very nice fellow nairalander answered my question all those months ago, was very helpful, and with the extra stuff I got from the web, was able to travel here (UK) without stress.

I will be here for the next two years or so on a PSW visa with my hubby, so u can jump into a f-king lake, the collective lot of u for getting at me with such venom when I meant no harm.

Disgraceful.

I blame you then tongue and therein lies the reason for the brouhaha, don't you realise that every discussion in the travel section has to revolve around them, hence the reason they are known as the "Travel Confraternity" cool

maedan:

babe, i feel u. grin. Good to know that at least one person saw the light side to my innocent post . . . wink

grin grin grin Still beats me why some peeps have to carry the whole world on top of their head like prawns undecided I guess it is what floats their boat cool cool cool
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2009
Pataki:

Bo ya lo mo. . . . . Opon ti sun mhen. angry angry

Oga Akolawole, you were talking about East London girls abi? Wetin be them cell jare? grin

hahahahhahaha grin grin grin
if its not funky panadol , its not the same thing as panadol grin grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2009
maedan:

saw the light side to my innocent post . . .

maedan:

@ all the so-called gang

didn't bother to read ur whole gabbing posts, but the tone I sensed was that of childish anger. If I offended u with my bantering comments, too bad. I was indeed speaking for myself and some others in travel section, not necessarily this particular thread. For ur information, a very nice fellow nairalander answered my question all those months ago, was very helpful, and with the extra stuff I got from the web, was able to travel here (UK) without stress.

Disgraceful.

you refer to your initial post as ''innocent''. . . . . yeah right. next time, think thrice before making such innocent posts. Anyway, my response was innocent as well , so i guess we are even now

you say you didnt bother reading the posts of pataki and i ,  . . yeah right ! yet you should feel the ''venom'' against you . . . . lol. . .

you were speaking for who who made you anybody's mouthpiece on this forum? if anyone has issues with me, leave them to say it straight at me and not appointing yourself as the nairaland town crier

like i stated earlier, if you are not happy with anything myself and other members of my gang  kiss kiss are doing here, you can go kiss a power grid or better still hug a NEPA transformer.

the numerous ''thank you'' posts that litter here and my email box and the rest of my gangs' mails are more than enough to justify the good work that goes on here and to that we give God all the glory .  smiley smiley

Congrats on your PSW visa or whatever you call it
Wishing you the very best in UK  smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (116)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.