Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,633 members, 7,926,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:56 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12292764 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11091) (11092) (11093) (11094) (11095) (11096) (11097) ... (16534) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2021
When did Belgium become the bench mark for super eagles ? 80% of Nigeria player that played in Belgium blow the league away which shows that a below average Nigeria player will dominate in Belgium , look at onyekuru he was in heaven in Belgium and find out the truth in a top 5 League he knew he wasn't good enough and decide to chase the bag and u better lower your expectations on Nwakali he couldn't cut it porto b or venlo , you all overate this guys and blame rorh for not thinking like you
TheSuperNerd:

Belgium Pro League is now backwater? Alhassan just moved up from Sweden to Belgium and he is still just 21. Is he wasting away there?

Belgium's Jupiler Pro League is reputably one of the finest talents-discovery leagues in Europe. And before the latest leagues ranking will come into effect ahead of 2022, is sitting above Scotland (where we have Aribo) on the Euro Leagues coefficients rankings in terms of league strength and quality.

Adewale Oladoye too is in Belgium and just turns 20 today (August 25). He's wasting away there abi?

Kelechi Nwakali turned 23 in June and is finding his feet again in La Liga Smartbank, arguably the best technically proficient 2nd tier league on the planet. He's doing well there.

Mister Isan, I hope you understand what a joke and "wasting away" truly mean. grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Karlovych:
Just when you thought these clowns couldn't react in a more shameful manner, they come up with this

I expect it
This men are shameless.... when a player speaks out they pick him up for victimisation
Balogun has done much for Nigeria than any of them have ever done besides stealing money meant for sports development dont know their usefulness.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2021
Marcus was tryout just like onyeka and maduka , some gamble pays some don't u can't knock rorh for that
TheSuperNerd:
Mister, the midfield talents are there but Rohr chooses to keep ignoring them. He invited an Abraham Marcus from Portuguese 2nd tier to come play Midfield for us. A lad who plays predominantly as a Winger or Second striker for his club, Feirense and you are here saying "if Rohr thinks any of them is our solution bla bla bla....."

Was Marcus Abraham a solution?? Why did Rohr invite him then??

You and Rohr obviously share one thing in common. No further words needed. Keep capping rubbish in his defense.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2021
isan:
When did Belgium become the bench mark for super eagles ? 80% of Nigeria player that played in Belgium blow the league away which shows that a below average Nigeria player will dominate in Belgium , look at onyekuru he was in heaven in Belgium and find out the truth in a top 5 League he knew he wasn't good enough and decide to chase the bag and u better lower your expectations on Nwakali he couldn't cut it porto b or venlo , you all overate this guys and blame rorh for not thinking like you

Long ago Belgium has been a safe haven for Nigeria footballers

Amokachi played there same time he was playing hard for the super eagles

Osaze did same too
Ndidi did same too

And many other players besides super eagles players like KVB,Kompany,Lukaku,Lolomba currently doing well in Arsenal is from there. The Belgian league have always been a developmental league 60-80% of talents from there always blossom when they go elsewhere but for a young player your moves matter more than the talent you possess

Henry case was because he pitched tenth with the wrong club...a player move can inhibit his career growth talents not enough. Henry has the talent but.he needs to do more

For Nwakali he has the talent even though i dont rate him,he only needs to do more

For Rohr, like i said he is very clueless. Nerdy is right

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2021
U set the standard too low nwobodo?
humility33:

The painful thing is that rohr does not know the right thing to do

Baba is clueless. There lot of players that can boast this team and unnecessarily not in big clubs like nwobodo but this man ignored them for some carpenters he kept calling. Why should i call up Shehu when there is Alhassan
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2021
Belgium has given us and the world loads of talents, several of which went on to be World Class. Lukaku came from there. KDB, Courtois, Tielemans, Ndidi, Osimhen all came from there. Belgium is a hot bed for the rise of World Class talents and players.

Or are you saying we don't have one or two Super Eagles players plying their trade in the Belgian league? Where does Onuachu play?

And what's this nonsense referral to past takes on Onyekuru and Nwakali? Is Nwakali not doing well now? Was he given a chance at Venlo? Was he? The focus is on now and the lad is balling seriously good.

And it's not like Onyekuru was given enough chances too at Monaco. The lad is still a baller.

Mister man you are just defending nothing really. Just say you are not keen on seeing new players in the Super Eagles instead of dropping all these broken records.

Overrate who if I may ask? Alhassan? Have you taken the time to watch some of these lads we talk about week in, week out? Have you? I suggest you start doing so before you feel you can drop an opinion about them.

isan:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2021
isan:
U set the standard too low nwobodo?

Nwobodo is better than marcus who was invited the last time and also shehu Abdullahi that he keeps inviting on the filmsy reason that he is versatile as a RB and DM. Nonsense versatility

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2021
isan:
Marcus was tryout just like onyeka and maduka , some gamble pays some don't u can't knock rorh for that

But you say he invites players only if he knows they can offer solutions naa.... so you are now shifting the goalposts to tryouts. grin

Onyeka too was no more Rohr doing something proactive right? Out of nowhere like you initially claimed? grin

Now na tryouts. What more amusement do you have for me?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2021
isan:

MARCUS was a very wrong gamble

Why not gamble on AM or CMs that can make split passes
Anyone that has eyes knows the super eagles need AMs/Midfielders that make good passes right now so why ignore this guys that can fit this role for one rockie winger in Portugal playing Portuguese div.2 bringing him up as a midfielder for the super eagles
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2021
Amoo is a product of our U-17 system and was one of the starboys of the 2019 Class so Rohr has to know about him. It would be weird if Rohr doesn't.

humility33:

He was on super eagles fringe list sometime back
It means rohr knows of him and he is following his progress

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Amoo is a product of our U-17 system and was one of the starboys of the 2019 Class so Rohr has to know about him. It would be weird if Rohr doesn't.

Cool..... This might be a blessing in disguise
The opportunity this midfielders have been waiting for to laid claim to super eagles shirt

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2021
Osaze , amokachi and played in the premier league and hold their own while KVB ,ndidi ,kompany and lukaku moved their game to the next level and shows they are world class players that is why rorh is always reluctant to invite players from Belgium he knows some are just flashes in the pan like onyekuru and akpala. Onuachu will also be find out if he moved to lyon
humility33:

Osaze did same too
Ndidi did same too

And many other players besides super eagles players like KVB,Kompany,Lukaku,Lolomba currently doing well in Arsenal is from there. The Belgian league have always been a developmental league 60-80% of talents from there always blossom when they go elsewhere but for a young player your moves matter more than the talent you possess

Henry case was because he pitched tenth with the wrong club...a player move can inhibit his career growth talents not enough. Henry has the talent but.he needs to do more

For Nwakali he has the talent even though i dont rate him,he only needs to do more

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2021
isan:
Osaze , amokachi and played in the premier league and hold their own while KVB ,ndidi ,kompany and lukaku moved their game to the next level and shows they are world class players that is why rorh is always reluctant to invite players from Belgium he knows some are just flashes in the pan like onyekuru and akpala. Onuachu will also be find out if he moved to lyon
Oga you called Onyekuru a flash in the pan?

Dude proved himself in Turkey too...so what else do u want I am sure you would have called Dennis a flash in the pan too

You see like I said talent is not just enough some of this players need proper mentors and moves that will help their career.

For Onauchu the style of play that suits him is just too soft and we dont have that patience and kind of players to do that moreover a good coach can keep him handy and use him when need be though i dont rate him sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Lol who is shifting the post ? You are the only one trying to gamble with a national team with your yusuf , nwobodo, nwakali and co
TheSuperNerd:

But you say he invites players only if he knows they can offer solutions naa.... so you are now shifting the goalposts to tryouts. grin

Onyeka too was no more Rohr doing something proactive right? Out of nowhere like you initially claimed? grin

Now na tryouts. What more amusement do you have for me?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2021
What is onyekuru if he's not a flash in the pan ? With the way onyekuru was rated on this thread and the knocks rorh took for not inviting or starting him is Turkey supposed to be the highest level he can perform ?
humility33:

Oga you called Onyekuru a flash in the pan?

Dude proved himself in Turkey too...so what else do u want I am sure you would have called Dennis a flash in the pan too

You see like I said talent is not just enough some of this players need proper mentors and moves that will help their career.

For Onauchu the style of play that suits him is just too soft and we dont have that patience and kind of players to do that moreover a good coach can keep him handy and use him when need be though i dont rate him sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2021
Was kvb , lukaku , ndidi , courtois , tielemans regarded has world class players in Belgium ? No they moved away and take their game to the next level , players show talent and flashes in Belgium all the time it is when they moved away u know who is who. onyekuru is balling where ? Olympiacos cheesy cheesy is that the standard u set for him when he graduate from Belgium ? Let yusuf walk before he can fly. Was osihmen our top striker when he was in Belgium ?
TheSuperNerd:
Belgium has given us and the world loads of talents, several of which went on to be World Class. Lukaku came from there. KDB, Courtois, Tielemans, Ndidi, Osimhen all came from there. Belgium is a hot bed for the rise of World Class talents and players.

Or are you saying we don't have one or two Super Eagles players plying their trade in the Belgian league? Where does Onuachu play?

And what's this nonsense referral to past takes on Onyekuru and Nwakali? Is Nwakali not doing well now? Was he given a chance at Venlo? Was he? The focus is on now and the lad is balling seriously good.

And it's not like Onyekuru was given enough chances too at Monaco. The lad is still a baller.

Mister man you are just defending nothing really. Just say you are not keen on seeing new players in the Super Eagles instead of dropping all these broken records.

Overrate who if I may ask? Alhassan? Have you taken the time to watch some of these lads we talk about week in, week out? Have you? I suggest you start doing so before you feel you can drop an opinion about them.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2021
isan:
Lol who is shifting the post ? You are the only one trying to gamble with a national team with your yusuf , nwobodo, nwakali and co

First of all Alhassan Yusuf, Kelechi Nwakali and a few other midfield names (but the first two especially) can add something different to the NT and I have taken the time to analytically show this. It is no gamble because we are truly in need of genuine ball playing Central Midfielders and they boast such qualities and I have watched more than enough of them unlike you.

Also, against Capverde who would you rather see there in the absence of Ndidi, Onyeka, Etebo, and Iwobi? Please tell us. grin I have given a list of the very likely options Rohr will take his picks from.

Furthermore, here, I must admit that you are being just as confused as Rohr is, not knowing what you argue. First you called Onyeka a proof of Rohr doing something to fix our midfield deficiencies "out of nowhere" then you backtrack calling Onyeka "just a tryout".

Then you go on to say Rohr only calls players up if he knows they offer solutions to the team yet Rohr called up Marcus Ayomide Abraham (a winger/SS for club) and Played him in Midfield.... lol

Mister, go and rest okay. You know not what you defend. grin

Just say you don't like any of the new players being mentioned and no one will beat you okay. Stop your fallacy Caps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2021
isan:
What is onyekuru if he's not a flash in the pan ? With the way onyekuru was rated on this thread and the knocks rorh took for not inviting or starting him is Turkey supposed to be the highest level he can perform ?

He is doing well now in Greece
He made q bad move then glad he has corrected it
Should he fail to perform in Grecce then i will throw in towel as regard his potentials
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2021
Osimhen was already getting set to take over as Iggy's successor when in Belgium. That is a fact. He went to France, another league known for nurturing talents just like Belgium and became Super Eagles' #1 striker while still in France.

And you miss the point. Stop acting blind to the point. KDB, Ndidi, Lukaku and co. Belgium gave the world these talents. That they moved away doesn't make Belgium rubbish. Belgium nurtured these lads and played a vital role in their rise to the top. The Belgian league is indeed still one of the best leagues when it comes to nurturing and spotting genuine world class talents who go on to become world class players. That is the point.
Yusuf is already balling good in Belgium and it won't be out of place to see him in the national team even now seeing that he offers what our other Midfielders don't. Finito. Nigeria is not Argentina that has a Rodrigo de Paul playing somewhere thus delaying a talent like Yusuf. You really make no sense talking about a player you haven't even taken the time to watch.

P.S: You talk about Olympiacos. See, Algeria has Boudnedjah who was arguably the best striker at the Afcon in 2019. Arguably because Iggy emerged top scorer. Have you any idea where he played at the time? How about Belaili? grin Go find out. A good player is a good player regardless of Club.
By your logic, it means Mohammed Aboutrika isn't a good player since he never played in Europe. grin

isan:
Was kvb , lukaku , ndidi , courtois , tielemans regarded has world class players in Belgium ? No they moved away and take their game to the next level , players show talent and flashes in Belgium all the time it is when they moved away u know who is who. onyekuru is balling where ? Olympiacos cheesy cheesy is that the standard u set for him when he graduate from Belgium ? Let yusuf walk before he can fly. Was osihmen our top striker when he was in Belgium ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2021
He is balling well after 1 or 2 games in Greece you should also give him players of the season while you are at it
humility33:

He is doing well now in Greece
He made q bad move then glad he has corrected it
Should he fail to perform in Grecce then i will throw in towel as regard his potentials

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2021
I already agreed Belgium developed players but the league is not the highest level. Yusuf is at the development stage and we will know how far he's come but u are already talking like he's the best player in the league. Was osihmen our top 9 when he was in Belgium ? No its simple stop writing a novel and onyekuru is just below average player you overated to a world class
TheSuperNerd:
Osimhen was already getting set to take over as Iggy's successor when in Belgium. That is a fact. He went to France, another league known for nurturing talents just like Belgium and became Super Eagles' #1 striker while still in France.

And you miss the point. Stop acting blind to the point. KDB, Ndidi, Lukaku and co. Belgium gave the world these talents. That they moved away doesn't make Belgium rubbish. Belgium nurtured these lads and played a vital role in their rise to the top. The Belgian league is indeed still one of the best leagues when it comes to nurturing and spotting genuine world class talents who go on to become world class players. That is the point.
Yusuf is already balling good in Belgium and it won't be out of place to see him in the national team even now seeing that he offers what our other Midfielders don't. Finito. Nigeria is not Argentina that has a Rodrigo de Paul playing somewhere thus delaying a talent like Yusuf. You really make no sense talking about a player you haven't even taken the time to watch.

P.S: You talk about Olympiacos. See, Algeria has Boudnedjah who was arguably the best striker at the Afcon in 2019. Arguably because Iggy emerged top scorer. Have you any idea where he played at the time? How about Belaili? grin Go find out. A good player is a good player regardless of Club.
By your logic, it means Mohammed Aboutrika isn't a good player since he never played in Europe. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2021
Aboutrika tore the AFCON apart and he also played for the greatest club in Africa he's no onyekuru
TheSuperNerd:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2021
Lol... Yusuf only just arrived in Belgium so how is he the best player in the league already? When did I ever say or imply that? I have only spoken glowingly about his midfield qualities which are undeniably true.

I ask again... have you taken out time to watch enough of this lad? If you haven't, which I am sure the case is, then endeavour to do so before speaking further on the lad. This is why I write you a novel. because you don't know much about him. You only have little or limited eye test info on him. Watch him enough and that way, you will have a more informed analytical opinion on him and won't have need for my novels. Chikena grin

And Like Belgium, France is also a league that nurtures talents and also not of the highest level yet Osimhen was already our top choice striker while there. In Belgium, he was already being groomed as next in line. Context is important.

And I have never even written much on Onyekuru. You mistake me for TheLoneCitizen who drops news regularly on Onyekuru. I rate Onyekuru and I have not in anyway implied he is world class or close to such. Infact, I don't think anyone here has. Maybe someone has before in the Onyekuru/Mahrez talks (which I didn't even partake in) but I don't think anyone has right now.

I am only just pointing out a flaw in your logical reasoning. Using the clubs and leagues of players ONLY to rate good players. Algeria is still Africa's best team and conquered Africa comfortably with a first choice Striker based in Qatar balling for Al Sadd and with Youcef Belalili who was at Esperance of Tunisia and currently at Qatar SC.
And taking it further, by your logic, it means Aboutrika is crap too naa as he didn't play club football at the highest level. grin
Expand your football tots, my good man.

isan:
I already agreed Belgium developed players but the league is not the highest level. Yusuf is at the development stage and we will know how far he's come but u are already talking like he's the best player in the league. Was osihmen our top 9 when he was in Belgium ? No its simple stop writing a novel and onyekuru is just below average player you overated to a world class

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2021
isan:
Aboutrika tore the AFCON apart and he also played for the greatest club in Africa he's no onyekuru

Yet never played at the highest level of club football. grin

Your logic, not mine. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2021
Players that shouldn't be invited for this round.

Bonke Innocent - Not ready yet.

Henry Onyekuru - Too few minutes. New club. No preseason.

Victor Osimhen - Needs to settle down. Club needs him more.

Kelechi Nwakali - Still unproven and undeserved. More potential than quality. Invite sends wrong message.

Amoo - Not ready yet for top level football.

Onyedika - Still too raw. Needs to improve.

Players that deserve an invite

Ejuke - Just invite him.

Nwobodo - Consistent player.

Alhassan Yusuf - Consistent and proven quality.

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2021
lloydtruth:

Not a nice move to me. Why not promotion chasing championship club. Well guess those ones didn't show interest.

English Championships is the best second tier in world football.

Offers more visibility than most top leagues.

Ebere Eze, Olle Watkins, Benrhama, Oliver Skipp, Leeds United, Pukki. All proof that quality here means quality in a bigger league.

If he can strive in a struggling club, then the bigger clubs will take notice.

At 21, Nottingham Forrest is a small pond for him. He now needs to be a big fish.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2021
If Pep fails to get Kane this transfer window, City is going trophy-less this season for sure!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2021
Just finished watching Alhassan Yusuf clips on YouTube I must give kudos to the lad he his a very good midfielder who who Marks comfortably and also transit the ball forward easily he will be a good addition to our team wink and I agree with supernerd him being in the Belgium league is an advantage for him because he his in a league where he as his fellow compatriots doing well and some who has done well and moved on to better leagues.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2021
oloriooko:
If Pep fails to get Kane this transfer window, City is going trophy-less this season for sure!

Tell me a season pep went trophyless at City,other than his first year
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Eh bros on the bold hope you know this is WC qualification we are talking about? We need all our best legs. Onyekuru should also come because of the injury worries we have to Simon and Kalu so we are a bit thin. Agree with the rest of your submission.

TheLoneCitizen:
Players that shouldn't be invited for this round.

Bonke Innocent - Not ready yet.

Henry Onyekuru - Too few minutes. New club. No preseason.

Victor Osimhen - Needs to settle down. Club needs him more.

Kelechi Nwakali - Still unproven and undeserved. More potential than quality. Invite sends wrong message.

Amoo - Not ready yet for top level football.

Onyedika - Still too raw. Needs to improve.

Players that deserve an invite

Ejuke - Just invite him.

Nwobodo - Consistent player.

Alhassan Yusuf - Consistent and proven quality.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2021
humility33:

The biggest rockie is Okechukwu Modric Pirlo Azubuike

The guys are obviously doing better than him moreover we are forced to call up this guys because the epl guys may likely not b available besides I am sure Should cape verde and Liberia have players of this calibre they wont overlook them for call ups

Oga small small dey criticize somebody ooo, cause you no play reach am,
And em dey steadily pocket green papers
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2021
humility33:

Osaze did same too
Ndidi did same too

Nah da-bull, be the first to come ya mind, you forget the late big boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (11091) (11092) (11093) (11094) (11095) (11096) (11097) ... (16534) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: people3 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.