Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12026828 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) ... (16408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Icon4s:

First off, my moniker is icon4s and not icons4 wink

I thought The two matches still fall within the FIFA window.

ya, but you can't trust BPL clubs those days
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Icon79:
Yes, do4luv14, Icon4s is correct. Our games against the Indomitable Lions fall on FIFA Window, so the Euro clubs have no option but to release any player we invite.

As a matter of fact, I think that all FIFA Federations are playing that week as well. I know for sure that the South American teams are playing that weekend.

O pari

ya, but during those windows you know as club treat our players,

will they be released on time, wat about injury concern
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yes, injury concern is the one that bothers me the most. We've already lost Carl Ikeme, but we desperately need Leon Balogun to be fit and ready to go. It's gotta be all hands on deck for those two games.

O pari

do4luv14:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Icon79:
Yes, injury concern is the one that bothers me the most. We've already lost Carl Ikeme, but we desperately need Leon Balogun to be fit and ready to go. It's gotta be all hands on deck for those two games.

O pari

ya but IKEME is sickness not injury
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Geestunnar(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Icon79:
Thank you, broad!
UWC. Beware of some kinda folks there, some behave retarded
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Talk true.. U no happy?

maidaboi:
we don here
abeg don't hype my boy too much
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by pyrex23(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Icon4s:

So Osimhen's development should be the only factor that will determine if we switch to 4-4-2 or not?
probably they ave 4gtn bout bonaventure n others
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
do4luv14:

Bros there is no cause for worry here.
The clubs are obligated to release those players except if they are injured.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
do4luv14:

Bros there is no cause for worry here.
The clubs are obligated to release those players except if they are injured.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
pyrex23:
probably they ave 4gtn bout bonaventure n others
That is what having special preference for certain players can cause.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
komekn:

Talking to someone in the know is refreshing.

Owen Coyle didn't develop Sturridge he was the best thing that happened to him. Sturridge was given an arena that was denied him at City and Chelsea to showcase his prodigious talent, the rest is history.

Of the Managers I know Owen is the most clueless I have seen. He nearly destroyed Danny Shittu's career he left Bolton to Millwall and became Championship best defender of that year.

Pep is lucky Manager who has always inherited excellent teams that he then tweaks with stupendous amounts of money.

I would like to see him coach a team with little or no money and win something like Ranieri at Leicester or Benitez at Newcastle or the very likable Chris Hughton
the most straight forward and honest manager in football not just the EPL.

U don finish the matter, my friend.... he should go coach sunderland and turn them world class and not use ready made materials. Imagine, he still get mind to even tweak Aguero. Like Aguero never reach world class level yet. If it were up to him, he go don retire the dude. Na the club management no gree....

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
do4luv14:
Ok guys and made men in the house,

since the season had jst started, and most teams will need theirs men to start on a strong footing to get them going,

how sure are we to get our guys for the Cameroun games

cc: TBABA, JOEBIE, DGUDJOE, ICONS4, OPARI MASTER,

SAFARIGAL, DSUPANERD, 9JADTABOI, and others
had the same concern yesterday while watching community. Na with diff eye I used watch Moses. I was even scared when some bad tackles were thrown at him.

I just de happy se d guy no go play next two games for chelsea.

We need all our hands on deck come september. No Excuse!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
AIG07:
had the same concern yesterday while watching community. Na with diff eye I used watch Moses. I was even scared when some bad tackles were thrown at him.

I just de happy se d guy no go play next two games for chelsea.

We need all our hands on deck come september. No Excuse!

contest of his F.acup Redcard right
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
kennysville:

U don finish the matter, my friend.... he should go coach sunderland and turn them world class and not use ready made materials. Imagine, he still get mind to even tweak Aguero. Like Aguero never reach world class level yet. If it were up to him, he go don retire the dude. Na the club management no gree....
one thing I admire most in his coaching skills is the way he pass instructions to his players from the side line-always dramatic.

I often ask how do his players understand all those signs he makes. But All those things no de work for EPL. Even If conte no buckle up he might struggle to make top 4.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
do4luv14:

contest of his F.acup Redcard right
yes. The one he recieved last season F.A cup final
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
AIG07:
yes. The one he recieved last season F.A cup final

ya , but I thought it was applicable to the COMMUNITY CUP too
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
AIG07:
one thing I admire most in his coaching skills is the way he pass instructions to his players from the side line-always dramatic.

I often ask how do his players understand all those signs he makes. But All those things no de work for EPL. Even If conte no buckle up he might struggle to make top 4.

nah Conte own dey worry me pass, I no jst no wetin we go carry dis season, but the way wey him dry jump shout ehn Like peson wey drink warri ogogoro,

chaiii mak ah no jst talk
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chinedu Obasi: “I Enjoy Every Second In AIK”

Posted By: soccerasson: August 07, 2017In: Eagles WatchNo Comments Print Email
Nigerian striker Chinedu Obasi is totally enjoying his time back in Sweden with AIK

The 31 year old Nigerian is back at AIK for a second spell after an initial stay at the club in 2016

Obasi has been scintillating form scoring 2 goals and grabbing an assist in AIKs 4-1 defeat against Sirius

The Striker stole the headlines for his performance in the game celebrated by fans and pundits alike

“I’m trying to be humble” Obasi is quoted as saying on top Swedish sports site bladet

“It feels good to make goals and help the team,”

“No, I’m not surprised at all that I’ve found form so fast. I have worked hard and what I invested in this. So that’s no surprise”.

After spending six months in the money-spinning Chinese league, Obasi returned “home” to AIK and he says the fans had a decisive impact on his decision.

“It feels so good to meet the fans again.”

“ Since I left, they have kept on writing social media to me.”

“I really enjoy every second of the time in AIK.”

Obasi had spells with the Nigerian national team and was a part of the Silver winning U20 side that lost the final to a lionel messi inspired Argentina, A nigerian team that produced the likes of close friend Mikel Obi.

Obasi scored Nigerias only goal on the night

--Soccer Assembly
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Okocha: My style was closest to that of Neymar
(FIFA.com) 07 August 2017
FIFA legend Jay-Jay Okocha of Nigeria poses after a interview
© Getty Images

He says Neymar has what it takes to succeed Messi and Cristiano
“He plays with joy, but not just to entertain the fans,” he adds
At present, he sees no African players who could make the shortlist

The Nigerian Jay Jay Okocha is arguably one of the most talented African footballers of all time. Blessed with sublime footwork and a mesmerising dribble, he was one of the golden generation of Nigeria players and a pillar of the Súper Águilas side that won gold at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics and graced three successive FIFA World Cups™ between 1994 and 2002.

Eminently qualified to assess the best players in the modern game, Okocha chatted to FIFA.com about this year’s The Best Awards, what it takes to reach that level and his favourites to win the men’s award on 23 October in London.

You were one of those players who managed to dazzle on the pitch while always seeming to enjoy yourself. Are those qualities sufficient to be crowned The Best?
Jay Jay Okocha: Anyone aspiring to be the best, or one of the best, needs more than that. You also need to be able to focus, work hard, and be consistent, as natural talent alone is not enough to elevate you to that level. If you understand that, and you have the raw talent, then you can compete at that level.

Is there anyone today who resembles you as a player?
I’d say the player whose style most resembles mine would be Neymar. That’s because I played with a sense of joy and you can see that he feels the same and really enjoys his own play. He doesn’t play for himself or just to entertain the fans – he plays for his team. He uses his quality and skill for the good of the team.

Okocha at FIFA Tournaments
Games: 38
Goals: 6
World Cups: 3 (USA 1994, France 1998, Korea/Japan 2002)
FIFA Confederations Cup: 1 (Saudi Arabia 1995)
Olympic Football Tournament: 1 (Atlanta 1996, gold medal winner)

Do you see him as a future successor to Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi?

Yes, I think he will be the one to do it. Messi and Ronaldo have dominated world football for a decade and, given the nature of football, at a certain point the baton will have to pass to someone else. I think Neymar has a great chance of filling that role.

Ronaldo and Messi have the shared the glory over the last decade, but do you favour one over the other?

I have to be diplomatic here, especially as I’ve a lot of Portuguese friends, but I tend to lean towards Messi. He’s a more natural talent. Ronaldo is a fantastic player, one of the best I’ve ever seen, but he’s been a bit unfortunate to be of the same generation as Messi. Consequently, they have to share the limelight.

Can you think of an African player with a chance of being among the final three for The Best FIFA Men’s Player Award?

It’s hard to name one at present. If you’re talking about the top tier of players internationally, we don’t consider ourselves good enough to compete at that level. We have to change that attitude, and then we’ll be able to produce a player of the stature of the other top guys.

--Fifa.com

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

You keep making all these condescending talks about the City coaches but despite the know-how you claim, there is obvious holes in your point. If City coaches are as poor as you make them, how how could they nurture someone like Phil Foden. When you look at the likes of Tosin Adarabioyo and others, you see quality coaching in them.

There is no need saying you know the coaches personally ad they are not good while their works speak for them.

Foden is thorough and poor coaches can not raise such quality. Is it not I think the Under 16 of City that dominated their division? Winning lots of games.

Then making Everton coaching look poor when they have churned out some quality young talents for a long time. From the first I remember, Michael Ball.

You think Alex Ferguson would pay a record fee for an uncoached teenager from Everton, Wayne Rooney. What you are writing there does not add up.

By the way, I was th one who told you I am based in Nigeria. Do not make it look as if you discovered it.

You do not seem to understand me.

As it concerns the coaches what would have been pertinent question is what was I doing there. But will leave that for another day.

What I am saying that these players are not an outcome result of the coaching technique of the coaches.

I reiterate the coaches will teach you team discipline, positional play, team strategy. However, when it comes to personal technique and outright skill, I will say a resounding no and a capital NO one at that.

However, when it comes to personal technique, flair and skill that doesn't get taught in most English football academies. Essentially you can't teach what you do not know.

However that is changing now.

Finally I assumed you were in the NW of England you never said you were.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Let me post excerpts of some people on Owen Coyle, a man you tagged "Milk Man Clueless". You can see that there is a big whole in your points.

gio's side step:
I rate Coyle very highly. I genuinely think he's a class act. What he did at Burnley on that budget was nothing short of a miracle, and he's gone into Bolton and galvanised the entire club. Shrewd also in the transfer market - picking up England's brightest young talents in Wilshire and Sturridge on loan.

But for me, it's his general personality which is top drawer. He very rarely get's involved in media PR shit, doesn't regularly blame referees, and always pays the opposition respect before playing them. Very bright, hungry, ambitious manager, with the ingredients to go to the top.

Viva Rivaldo:
Lots of people thought he was mad when he moved "sideways" to Bolton from Burnley, but he was more than vindicated pretty much straight away.

Got Bolton actually playing some decent football, and is great at bringing new talent in. Seems like a reasonably likeable bloke too, which is a bonus for managers.

So you want us to believe what Coyle achieved then was done by some Milk Man Clueless person. SMH.

I'll summarise after talking to a few of the first team players at Blackburn they called him the clueless one.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 12:19am On Aug 08, 2017
Joebie:
Not everyone knows class when they see one. We are just the ones setting impediments in the form of yardstick of e.g play first team first, play first tier first, play more games etc. I can tell you today that Musa Yahaya -- without any sentiments -- is class, and I don't care if he has played in the first tier. I just know it. I have seen him and I know he can compete at the highest level. I can say the same about a handful of our players regardless of where they are playing or whether they are being utilized well in their clubs. I will know class when I see it. Nura Abdullahi is class. I have seen it. Whether they should start for SE right now, that's another matter. But there is no golden rule to it. Some players get the chance in SE even when not fully established in Europe and never look back. Other disappoint. For me, their stats bring my attention. Video clips is proof.

If I were the coach, many of you won't like me, because I will go with my guts when I see a special player that you think does not deserve a call up.

The bolded is probably the reason Osimhen is banging in call up left right and center

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 6:50am On Aug 08, 2017
Joebie:
Chinedu Obasi: “I Enjoy Every Second In AIK”

Posted By: soccerasson: August 07, 2017In: Eagles WatchNo Comments Print Email
Nigerian striker Chinedu Obasi is totally enjoying his time back in Sweden with AIK

The 31 year old Nigerian is back at AIK for a second spell after an initial stay at the club in 2016

Obasi has been scintillating form scoring 2 goals and grabbing an assist in AIKs 4-1 defeat against Sirius

The Striker stole the headlines for his performance in the game celebrated by fans and pundits alike

“I’m trying to be humble” Obasi is quoted as saying on top Swedish sports site bladet

“It feels good to make goals and help the team,”

“No, I’m not surprised at all that I’ve found form so fast. I have worked hard and what I invested in this. So that’s no surprise”.

After spending six months in the money-spinning Chinese league, Obasi returned “home” to AIK and he says the fans had a decisive impact on his decision.

“It feels so good to meet the fans again.”

“ Since I left, they have kept on writing social media to me.”

“I really enjoy every second of the time in AIK.”

Obasi had spells with the Nigerian national team and was a part of the Silver winning U20 side that lost the final to a lionel messi inspired Argentina, A nigerian team that produced the likes of close friend Mikel Obi.

Obasi scored Nigerias only goal on the night

--Soccer Assembly

Refreshing to see Edu back on his feet. Last time I saw him,he had a piece of orthopedic metal inserted in his right ankle which he carried for almost a year.
Thank goodness you're back Ojoko.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nothing wrong with that. It's left for Osimhen to vindicate him.

kingphilip:

The bolded is probably the reason Osimhen is banging in call up left right and center
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Basaksehir Exploring Ways To Severe Ties With Ex Nigeria U17 & 20 Captain Musa Muhammed
August 8, 2017035

High flying Turkish side Istanbul Basaksehir are looking at ways to bring their three years association with the former captain of Nigeria U-17 and 20 national team, Owngoalnigeria.com can exclusively reveal.

Basaksehir who are currently campaigning in the UEFA Champions League ‎Qualifiers in their bid to qualify for the group stages have axed the 20 year old from their first team set up since resumption for the 2017/2018 season.

Last season he went on his six month loan to Bosnian side NK Zeljiznicar, but he failed to nail a spot in the team , and ended up making just six league appearances mostly as a substitute and he played at left back instead of his preferred role as a right back.

He failed to dislodge the first choice right full back at the Bosnian side, same as at Basaksehir where he is yet to make a single appearance in the league for the team since joining them two years ago in a transfer viewed as a coup by many.

So far he has only played in Cup games for the Turkish side who are now exploring ways of bringing his stay with them to an end, as he has failed to progress as expected when he was signed two years ago.

Osas Mahawi

-- OwnGoalNigeria
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Revealed – Why On Loan Chelsea Defender Aina Might Not Play For Nigeria Against Cameroon
August 8, 2017016

The chances of on loan Chelsea defender Ola Aina playing for Nigeria is very bright but there are still issues surrounding his change of allegiance from England to Nigeria.

Aina represented England at various youth levels but the defender who is currently out on loan to Championship side switch allegiance to Nigeria, and even trained with the team during their training camp in England.

However his switch still has some paper works yet to be done, and Owngoalnigeria.com gathered while other FA’s under the jurisdiction of the English FA have signed their own part of the document to authenticate his switch, one more is yet to sign.

We gathered the Welsh FA are probably the ones yet to sign their own part of the document the Nigeria Football Federation need to submit to FIFA to make his switch official, and hence free to play against Cameroon in their next World Cup 2018 Qualifiers.

However the NFF are optimistic the papers will be signed before the crunch back to back tie against second placed Cameroon who are four points behind the Super Eagles in group B of the Africa World Cup 2018 Qualifiers.

--OwnGoalNigeria
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Exclusive – Katsina United Dazzler Destiny Ashadi Handed Late Call Up To CHAN Eagles
August 8, 201709

Katsina United star midfielder Destiny Ashadi has been added to the CHAN Eagles squad who are in camp preparing for the CHAN Qualifiers tie against Benin Republic on the 13th and 19th of this month.

Owngoalnigeria.com gathered from team sources that the soon to be 19 year old was contacted by the technical crew before they embarked on a break for the League matches that were played over the weekend.

Ashadi’s omission caused lot of uproars as he is widely regarded as one of the exciting prospects in the Nigeria Professional Football League, and his fine form has been very useful to Katsina United’s quest to beat the drop.

Quick and very comfortable with the ball at his feet, the former Kogi United creative hub who loves to take on defenders will join his captain Nasiru Sani who has been in the camp of the team.

Osas Mahawi

--OwnGoalNigeria

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bursaspor Bid For Samuel Adegbenro
Posted By: soccerasson: August 08, 2017In: Nigerian Soccer NewsNo Comments Print Email
Top Turkish Bursaspor have indicated their intent to secure Vikings Nigerian striker Samuel Adegbenro and are willing to spend 14 million on the table for his services.

Top Swedish soccer publication Aftenblad claim that Viking has received a bid of NOK 14 million for the Nigerian.

“ I can confirm that Viking has received a bid that is at the level we need to assess a sale.”

“Now we will take some time to evaluate the bid,” explains club director Eirik W. Henningsen to the newspaper.

The publication however suggest that the player himself might not favor a move to over Turkish football.

“For us, this is not about which club can pay the highest salary, but that Samuel Adegbenro is taking the right step in his career.”

It is not given that that step is for Turkey, says Adegbenro’s agent, Atta Aneke.

Swedish club Malmö, with Norwegian Jo Inge Berge and Magnus Wolff Eikrem in the squad, are also thought to be interested in the pointmans services, and the league leader in Sweden will be a far more attractive alternative than Bursaspor for Adegbenro.

Adegbenro has scored six goals for the Viking this season.

-- SoccerAssembly

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
do4luv14:

out of point,

Griezmann was a creative and attacking midfielder, hence the transition to wi,ger, and then strike is an easy game,

let me use a ,Nigeria to counter your point about GRIEZEMANN,

NDIDI he started out as a defender, a centre, and hence his transition to a front four, whose duty is same as a defender, I.e Shield the keeper and post,

so while I agreed MIKEL had not developed as many would want, but using GRIZEMANN to pin point MIKEL development is a no go arrea

so you are telling me that it would be easy for Zidane to convert to a winger and a striker because he is an attacking forward, the kind of points you people bring forth is just shocking.

Ramos and even Pepe have both played as DMFs, Busquets started off as a CB too, that is far from converting from a midfielder to an attacker. let me put it in simpler terms, the DMF functions more like a defender than a midfielder hence the D in DMF but what relationship does an AMF have with a CF?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mickael2:

so you are telling me that it would be easy for Zidane to convert to a winger and a striker because he is an attacking forward, the kind of points you people bring forth is just shocking.

Ramos and even Pepe have both played as DMFs, Busquets started off as a CB too, that is far from converting from a midfielder to an attacker. let me put it in simpler terms, the DMF functions more like a defender than a midfielder hence the D in DMF but what relationship does an AMF have with a CF?

your last paragraph contradicts your points,

so the job of DMF and dat
of a DF are same, but not that of a AMF and aSTRIKER right

your understanding of positional play and the game of football might be different from mine,

so no need arguing about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) ... (16408) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Stillwater10 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.