Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,395 members, 7,937,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12356563 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16460) (16461) (16462) (16463) (16464) (16465) (16466) ... (16577) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 8:42pm On Jul 27
The first day hasn't even completed and wahala has already commenced. Any insider info on this story?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:43pm On Jul 27
Marjoribanks:
haaa! lol!! Envelop ke when account number dey! You peeps serious like this? lol!
Na im CV we intend to forward to you oo for your personal consideration Sir. 😂😂
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27
jihday:
that Doherty of teamnigeria is too dull, he dey behave like person wey no dey use him brain
Oma is still better than Doherty now. Doherty na something else. The day he posted about his qualifications and certifications, I was surprised. He doesn't write like someone who is exposed.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:44pm On Jul 27
Marjoribanks:
lol!! You don jam client!!! lol!
Walahi. Dey guy dey make me laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:46pm On Jul 27
charlesemeka85:
Shebi I don advise mk u and ur client go hustle Tonga coaching job una no gree 😏🤦‍♀️
Omo instead of Tonga we will continue with our Ikorodu FC job 🤣🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:47pm On Jul 27
Danielnino00:

E never even pay his legal fee.. grin grin
He confuse me say balance. Went to check my account, I no see any alert from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:54pm On Jul 27
The opening ceremony for the Olympics was a gay woke eyesore. It had nothing to do with sports. Awful, disgraceful display of depravity and shamelessness. France that has a rich culture of art, music and invention allowed the degenerate gay elite to rubbish it on the global stage. The display was greeted with global outrage. Many people are boycotting what ought to be a unifying event. Growing up many families gathered to watch this memorable events but today it's a cesspool of corruption that will greet your eyes if you decide to watch it.

I'm beginning to get wary of opening ceremonies of events hosted in Europe. Europe is totally under the heel of the alphabet tyrants. It's really heart rending that everything we treasure is being reduced to meaninglessness now. What will our children remember? Gay parade?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27
Mujtahida:

Omo instead of Tonga we will continue with our Ikorodu FC job 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27
Mujtahida:
The opening ceremony for the Olympics was a gay woke eyesore. It had nothing to do with sports. Awful, disgraceful display of depravity and shamelessness. France that has a rich culture of art, music and invention allowed the degenerate gay elite to rubbish it on the global stage. The display was greeted with global outrage. Many people are boycotting what ought to be a unifying event. Growing up many families gathered to watch this memorable events but today it's a cesspool of corruption that will greet your eyes if you decide to watch it.

I'm beginning to get wary of opening ceremonies of events hosted in Europe. Europe is totally under the heel of the alphabet tyrants. It's really heart rending that everything we treasure is being reduced to meaninglessness now. What will our children remember? Gay parade?
very demonic 🤦‍♀️
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27
Ppogbae:
The first day hasn't even completed and wahala has already commenced. Any insider info on this story?
lol,..not entirely true,
the basketball team where allocated just 4 spot on the boat and they were to select among themselves who would be onboarded and who wouldn't

But the BB team refused and said they all Will be onboarded or non of e'm will.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:10pm On Jul 27
Joezinho:

Imagine Ameobi and Uche nwofor got picked ahead of ikechukwu Uche who had an amazing season , highest goal scorer in the World Cup qualifier games and 14 goals for the Villarreal , and yet he got dropped. Wasters like Agbim, Juwon oshaniwa, kunle Odulami, Ruben Gabriel, uchebo, Uche nwofor got picked!!! Mhennn, that 2014 World Cup was a circus show.

Keshi did a lot of wrong and the Uche brothers were treated unfairly.

Bro make I just keep quiet and respect the dead

Go check the profile of players wey e carry go World Cup and you will shake your head

Check Uche nwofor career as a player and you will shake your head ,man is 32 now and has been in active for the past 5 seasons ,should I speak about Ruben Gabriel ?

Anyway let’s respect the dead as plenty talk no Dey full basket

I will always praise him for his afcon success ,but he did so many wrong ,maybe na that success make us Dey over look things

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27
Joezinho:

Imagine Ameobi and Uche nwofor got picked ahead of ikechukwu Uche who had an amazing season , highest goal scorer in the World Cup qualifier games and 14 goals for the Villarreal , and yet he got dropped. Wasters like Agbim, Juwon oshaniwa, kunle Odulami, Ruben Gabriel, uchebo, Uche nwofor got picked!!! Mhennn, that 2014 World Cup was a circus show.

Keshi did a lot of wrong and the Uche brothers were treated unfairly.
uche scored one goal in the second round of the 2014 wc qualifiers and was not called for the final round.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27
Mujtahida:

aptly put..

The west has fallen TBH
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27
Guinea dey worry France ooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 9:21pm On Jul 27
Haaaa! Oga mi! CV to do wetin!! lol!! Una never ready!!! lol!!
Mujtahida:

Na im CV we intend to forward to you oo for your personal consideration Sir. 😂😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27
Marjoribanks:
Haaaa! Oga mi! CV to do wetin!! lol!! Una never ready!!! lol!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 9:29pm On Jul 27
charlesemeka85:
also I think Martins did well in Laliga that season too with Levante but wasn’t picked too 🤔

Haruna Lukman and Taiwo also balled that season for Dynamo Kiev

True bro.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:40pm On Jul 27
charlesemeka85:
that Oma guy na tozo. The guy sabi misyarn no be small 🤣

If you see as he dey fool for Twitter since morning, no kain cut and join rubbish he never do just to oppose Mikel's stand.

If na me be him son, I go change my name if I wan start career, make he no use him own spoil my own.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27
Mujtahida:

my only sympathy in this matter would be to the christians in other continents who have devoted time and faith to the religion. the same people that facilitated the spread of the religion are also the same people who are causing its downfall. more like a snake biting its own tail. the laissez faire attitude of christian leaders to earlier enactment of the last supper in the media caused this. they didnt protest enough, didnt make their voices heard of their disapproval towards the mocking of the religion in cartoons, movies and snl skits and now this is the result. it doesnt take a genius to know the reason the performances didnt include any islamic symbol or stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27
Ejuke Man of the match as Sevilla win preseason cup

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 10:56pm On Jul 27
Onyedika to United getting traction! Interesting!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27
Mujtahida:

The further I walk into aging the more I am confronted with the stark depravity of man.

Even asides the sensibilities of Christianity. It is a gross insult to public decorum.

Scrotum on live TV, a brightly coloured maniac and a banquet of hideous looking beings is such an insult to the past opening ceremonies of The Olympics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 11:02pm On Jul 27
Sympathy for who? lol! Protest for what? lol! Who needs your sympathy. God himself? lol!
Christ said all these will happen in the last days. The Devil only attack what is true!

Christ already told us what to do when all these happen! Shouting, destroying public infrastructures or killing others isn't part of it.

Our God is capable of fighting his fight! Let those that believe in fighting for their God do likewise! Peace!
Amedino99:
my only sympathy in this matter would be to the christians in other continents who have devoted time and faith to the religion. the same people that facilitated the spread of the religion are also the same people who are causing its downfall. more like a snake biting its own tail. the laissez faire attitude of christian leaders to earlier enactment of the last supper in the media caused this. they didnt protest enough, didnt make their voices heard of their disapproval towards the mocking of the religion in cartoons, movies and snl skits and now this is the result. it doesnt take a genius to know the reason the performances didnt include any islamic symbol or stories.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27
Chukwueze starts for Milan against Man City

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 11:12pm On Jul 27
Watch out for these two players! Saïmon Bouabré (France) and Julio César Enciso Espínola (Paraguay)
French soccer player
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 11:17pm On Jul 27
andrewbaba44:

Bro make I just keep quiet and respect the dead

Go check the profile of players wey e carry go World Cup and you will shake your head

Check Uche nwofor career as a player and you will shake your head ,man is 32 now and has been in active for the past 5 seasons ,should I speak about Ruben Gabriel ?

Anyway let’s respect the dead as plenty talk no Dey full basket

I will always praise him for his afcon success ,but he did so many wrong ,maybe na that success make us Dey over look things

May his soul rest in peace, but Oga Keshi made some head scratching decisions at the Confed Cup as well as the WC, only him can explain them..Mohammed Gambo was another one I could not understand.

People like Brown Ideye toiled hard for Nigeria to win AFCON and qualify for the World only for Keshi to pick Shola Ameobi on his last legs for reasons best known to him.

I still shake my head when I remember uchebo, Nwofor, Gabriel… 😅😅

I still remember the look on Mikel’s face when Onazi got injured by matuidi. That was when I knew we were fvcked.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27
Samu with an assist 😊

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CornOak(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27
Chukwueze with an assist for Milan against Man City.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27
Chukwueze with an assist for Milan.
City 1-1 Milan 30 mins played

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:40pm On Jul 27
Marjoribanks:
Onyedika to United getting traction! Interesting!
😳 bro link abeg
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:42pm On Jul 27
Samu with his second assist of the night 😊

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CornOak(m): 11:42pm On Jul 27
CornOak:
Chukwueze with an assist for Milan against Man City.

Another assist for Chukwueze.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16460) (16461) (16462) (16463) (16464) (16465) (16466) ... (16577) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shawwal1(m), Philosopher1979, lovewins, ddone, elyte89, Daninya33, TheGoodJoe(m), sojious, lbrichman2, kellycute(m), Jefersoun and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.