Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,545 members, 7,944,628 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12398861 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16632) (16633) (16634) (16635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 6:17pm
SamueItem337:
Experiment with Okoye?
Like we haven't watched Okoye play before

We are in an emergency fix right now. No need to suggest this when nothing do Nwabali that inspires the backline with his own ginger. Nobody is doubting Okoye.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by minfelix(m): 6:19pm
AndSunGorilla:

Na bus we carry go there? Abi how Super Eagles bus dey dia?
na sticker customization na, just like how dey display different stickers on BRT buses
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 6:19pm
humility33:
Good evening everyone

Few days ago we all voted for the most detribalized monikers here....
After collating the votes/nominations below is the result;

Monikers. Total No Of votes

Charlesemeka85. 8

TheGoodJoe. 8

Supernerd. 6

Kog45. 5

Do4luv. 4

Bankygee. 4

Bascovaneli. 4

Danielnino. 4

Elyte89. 2

Odunayaw 2

Mujtahida. 2

ChrisKels. 1

Mostob. 1

Jihday. 1

Andsungorilla. 1

DaveP. 1

Icons4. 1

Cc:

Lelion
Maidaboi

Ahhh Oga humble you no try ooo, you no fit rig this thing for me, so I go return sharply 😁😁😁😁

It is well ooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 6:20pm
Mujtahida:

And scoring from corner kicks. We had more than 5 corner kicks, all wasted. Not even a scrap resulted from our corner kicks. Too poor.

We need to work on that. I've been crying about setpieces utility for years yet nobody wants to take it up or give him they're noticing. These things are not mere probabilities again.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lbrichman2: 6:20pm
Goke7:

don't mind them o, they are trying to type and print out Eguavoen's sack letter.

It doesn't even make sense to drop Nwabali
On what grounds?
When we secure qualification, then sure, we can tinker
But somehow I feel AE might want to start Okoye
He should not try it o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 6:21pm
lelion:
Good evening all and great job @humility and maidaboi. You guys did a great job and congratulations to all the nominees. Majority of the monikers here were nominated, showing that almost all the guys here are good and detribalized Nigerians. If we can spread this same spirit in our various surroundings, l believe our country will be great again because nothing kills a nation than tribalism, ethnicity and nepotism.

Nice one boss

So laslas I try carry fifth,
It is well 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶
@Humility33 and maidaboi, l have few questions for you lf you don't mind please !

1. We agreed to share the prize ( 200k) amongst the top three nominees right ? With 2 monikers having same nominations, what will be the sharing formula now ?

2. If You decide on the above, please provide an account number where the money will be paid into for the sharing.

Once again, thanks.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 6:21pm
lbrichman2:

On what grounds?
He should not try it o

Why not sir??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 6:26pm
lbrichman2:

On what grounds?
He should not try it o

It’s his business, he should just get results or leave the team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lbrichman2: 6:35pm
do4luv14:

Why not sir??

Same reason Ter Stergen almost never starts when Neuer is available
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lbrichman2: 6:36pm
Goke7:

It’s his business, he should just get results or leave the team

Abi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lelion: 6:40pm
Greetings to all !!

OK...lf we all agree, act on question 2.

humility33:

Thank you so much brother

Both monikers tied on 8 votes can get 75k each

While the other person that follow will get 50k. I think that's fair enough. For the transfer I will advise you fund it directly yourself or u can send I to me if you insist. But u can do it yourself and u don't have to use your account number if you want to stay anonymous

cc: lelion
Maidaboi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 6:49pm
Charlesemeka85
TheGoodJoe
Supernerd

Congratulations Guys. The 3 of you got the highest number of nominees/votes for the most detribalized monikers on this platform
You can please drop your account details in whichever way you want drop it.

In the words of Lelion everyone is detribalized because popular monikers got at least a vote.

Cc:

Lelion
Maidaboi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lbrichman2: 6:51pm
humility33:
Charlesemeka85
TheGoodJoe
Supernerd

Congratulations Guys. The 3 of you got the highest number of nominees/votes for the most detribalized monikers on this platform

In the words of Lelion everyone is detribalized because popular monikers got at least a vote.

Cc:

Lelion
Maidaboi

Congratulations guys
Let's keep being detribalized

And big ups to Lelion , humility33, Maidaboi and everyone involved in the organization

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:30pm
daveP:

We need to work on that. I've been crying about setpieces utility for years yet nobody wants to take it up or give him they're noticing. These things are not mere probabilities again.
We are poor. I can't remember the last time we scored from corner or free kick
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tessyy1701: 7:31pm
minfelix:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid038NS2hjS51E192MbitY3rpvBYgCKZBf6zGurSkHWf6ofWrmJvYZcY3YyqArPJ3tyBl&id=100064570786725&mibextid=WC7FNe
checkout out boys at the magnificent interior of Amahoro stadium in Rwanda

I think the pitch is artificial though
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SamueItem337(m): 7:49pm
Mujtahida:

Our last free kick goal was Etebo against Sao Tome and Principe
Our last goal from corner was Osimhen against Sao Tome and Principe
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 7:54pm
Mujtahida:

African teams generally are poor at set pieces…but this is something I av in me ,once I am appointed,I will Instill my knowledge on aw to utilise/defend set pieces .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:55pm
elyte89:

African teams generally are poor at set pieces…but this is something I av in me ,once I am appointed,I will Instill my knowledge on aw to utilise/defend set pieces .
Ohhh God 😂😂😂
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:55pm
SamueItem337:
Our last free kick goal was Etebo against Sao Tome and Principe
Our last goal from corner was Osimhen against Sao Tome and Principe
Chai. This is a crisis of wasted opportunities
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:56pm
humility33:
Charlesemeka85
TheGoodJoe
Supernerd

Cc:

Lelion
Maidaboi

I laugh in tears. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 7:59pm
humility33:
Charlesemeka85
TheGoodJoe
Supernerd

Cc:

Lelion
Maidaboi
I think they can DM Lelion or you to provide account numbers. Great job, guys!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 7:59pm
elyte89:

No o. The number of goals from set pieces at the last afcon was high.

It is defending setpieces the problem lies
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Setaleonoz(m): 8:02pm
Finidi was on a mission to destroy the super eagles and bring disunity among the players…

Imagine keeping Lookman on the bench , not inviting Ekong and telling lies against osimhen’s commitment to the team

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16632) (16633) (16634) (16635) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979, lexyman(m), villagereporter(m), charlesemeka85(m), zicky(m), gamaliel9 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.