Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11989810 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (16392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2017
daveP:
he will. seems the spirit he carries to the world cup is diff from the one at club level. i'd say he needs to blend again. the argentina match in 2014 is his backbone.

Even without kicking a ball?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kog45:
Good analysis, meaning that we need more options if Rohr doesn't trust Ogu as CMF to replace Onazi coz is a slow player.

It seems Rohr doesn't trust some of the players in the team but somehow he had to invite them. Why and how is what I don't know. grin

That was why he said he was going to bring in better players

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kog45:
My man Rohr is not new to me.I know him as a coach of Victor Agali then in French league.He has very wide experienced in european football and Africa football which is a plus for him.I was very surprised with his achievement with Eagles coz he has not be so lucky with other Africa countries he coached and Pinnick said he gamble on him

Pls look at Zambia team,before our match they lose some key players to injuries but did u spot any difference in their play.Hope u remember what absence of Mikel,Moses,Balogun caused d team against South Africa and it was not their absence perse but we got it wronged tactically in that match.

On d young players coming to Super Eagles,kudos to him for doing that but we should thank Manu Garba,Emma Amuneke for giving Rohr d platform to perform with these young lads.

On Agu substitution,in d 1st half against Zambia pls tell me what was going on in your mind with Agu displayed.Did u know that Rohr wanted Aina in and Shehu move to midfield but i guess one of d assistants changed his mind and Agu came in.It nearly backfire but thank God d 2nd half was better.

A coach should do what people don't expect.Hope u remember afcon 2000 how Bonfrere Jo shifted Tijani Babangida to d left side against South Africa coz he discovered Mark Fish was a slow defender, in that match TJ scored two quick goals.

In that particular match a lot were surprised to see Finidi and Tijani starting together even to d surprised of South Africa team.We need to see this in Rohr approach. Westerhoff did it against Zambia in Afcon final introduced Emmanuel Amuneke for d first time in d competition and guy gave us a brace

I still repeat it South Africa match made me to believe that tactically Rohr need a very good assistant just like Westerhoff having Bonfrere Jo doing it tactically for him.

In that match we don't need Mikel,Moses,Balogun to beat South Africa.

I believe with our qualification and before WC proper as experience coach he w address most of d grey areas and we w have a better team that w face any team just like US 94 squad.
Thanks Kog45. Your points are finely weighted. I just wanted to draw you guys out and hear your opinions. Actually when I read Rohr's CV online I wasn't impressed regarding his performance with African teams.
I very well remember those two quick fire goals from TJ at the Quarter finals of Afcon 2000.
I am more concerned about springing surprises in the midfield because I see Iwobi being more deadly for us in the middle than from the wings. Truth is almost all our players apart from Echiejile, the GK and Ighalo can play more than one position. All that remains is for winning formula(s) that would bring out the best in the team.
I must say I enjoyed reading this piece. It was like an article in a sports magazine.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
forgiveness:

Even without kicking a ball?
So it seems (shrugs) besides rem his russian career. just saying.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jotey(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wenger Sends Congratulation Message To
Nigerians : Our Player Scored The Goal For
You

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has sent
a congratulation message to Nigerians and
supporters of the Super Eagles on
qualifying for the 2018 World Cup.

And the Frenchman was extremely pleased
that one of his pupils, Alex Iwobi, scored
the most important goal of his career to
date in Saturday's game with Zambia,
which sealed Nigeria's place at the World
Cup.

''Good morning. Congratulations to all our
fans in Nigeria. I know that there are very,
very, very many of you and we are very
proud that you have qualified for the World
Cup,'' said Wenger in a video posted by
Arsenal on their Facebook page.

''On top of that, our player scored the goal
for you and that makes us ever prouder.
''Well done, and see you in the World Cup. I
am sure you will have a great, great trip
there.''

Iwobi, who was in action for 24 minutes
against Zambia, has returned to the
English capital ahead of the Gunners'
Premier League match with Watford at The
Vic on Saturday.

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel

source: http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=24985

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
forgiveness:

It seems Rohr doesn't trust some of the players in the team but somehow he had to invite them. Why and how is what I don't know. grin

That was why he said he was going to bring in better players
wheere is he going to bring the better players from?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
daveP:
So it seems (shrugs) besides rem his russian career. just saying.

Ok. Fingers crossed until January/February when things become clearer.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Napoleon55:

From the la Liga, Bundesliga, Seria A, EPL, Pro league and Eredivise. grin

Are you aware? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Napoleon55:

Ask Rohr.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
These rumors of Tammy making a u-turn, is it based on him liking his Iwobi instagram post or what? Because if it is, then it's ridiculous. Nothing's changed with Tammy. He is not playing for Nigeria. Time to move on.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
jihday:
you keep mentioning Germany, do you know that Joachim has been the coach for the past 11 years? also the German teams have a template of football across all age grade. so it's easy for any newbie to key in to the national team style of play.
I marvel at the comparison. Note also that Leow was assistant to Jurgen Klinsmann for two years. Meanwhile all- except about three or so -of the players that played Germany's last match at the quarter finals stage against Spain where still part of the team that played at the WC in Brazil. The German team is just now beginning to moult(gradual phasing out of the old guard) and the transition is not noticeable in terms of performance because of what you mentioned regarding the template for football across all ages. In fact what we are seeing in Germany is a product of the revolution brought to German football by Jurgen Klinsmann beginning from 2004. And that is the country against whom a coach appointed last year is being compared with.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
edi287:
These rumors of Tammy making a u-turn, is it based on him liking his Iwobi instagram post or what? Because if it is, then it's ridiculous. Nothing's changed with Tammy. He is not playing for Nigeria. Time to move on.
It is oo. Don't mind owngoalnigeria.com making it sound official. I seriously don't see that guy playing for us. As for that Dessers, I have watched his videos, he's quick, uses both legs and good in the air too but I don't know if he would be able to cut it at a higher level. But he's a more viable option for us than Tammy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mujtahida:

You see, all you have said about Jordan Ibe is why I always talk about nuances, about being measured when making value judgments. Behind many difficult human decisions are a mosaic of factors like upbringing, past memories, experience, age, the influence of significant others such as parents and friends, available information etc. All of this find their confluence in the mind from where decision is taken, far hidden from the eyes of others and all this would rarely be captured by newspaper reports.
For example a person reads on the Newspapers:Dele Alli opts to play for England despite repeated NFF overtures. He closes the paper and says 'God punish this Dele Alli, who does he think he is rejecting Nigeria, GOD punish him again - nonsense' but komekn as you know there's so much he doesn't know, so much.

Dele Alli Father brought him to Nigeria as a youngster about 8/9 years old on holiday.

His English mother was an alcoholic, his Father ended the relationship and things became even worse with her addiction. Dele Father then left England and married another Naija woman in the US. Relocated and by implication abandoning his children.

Not long after matters deteriorated so very badly that the children including Dele had to go into care. THE WORST CASE SCENARIO for a child it would have been soul destroying and extremely traumatic. You have a father and you are in foster care, it's just the bottom of the pit. Many children get abused and never ever recover. Under no circumstances should a father allow his children to go into care, it's unforgivable. The damage to the children almost irretrievable.

Thank God he was blessed with very good white foster parents who filled the painful void. He considers them his parents now.

What do you want Dele to feel for his father, undying unquestionable love and affection Add to that what should he feel for Nigeria

If people could feel the burden I carry sometimes for the children of useless Nigerian fathers I'm sorry to say. Most if you will not talk like this.

Try and empathise the depth if trauma and stop being so judgemental. I say it again we have had opportunities to create relationships over the long term but we don't when they make it we then want to know them.

How you treat someone who has nothing is your true character.

D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
bros on the bolded westerhof struggled against this same zambia you are using as a yardstick. remember the 1994 AFCON? what makes your argument worse is that the particular zambian team was a hurriedly assembled one for that matter. i also remember reading one interview of late stephen keshi where he said clemens wasn't the greatest tactically and he should know better since he played under him.

now regarding rohr's tactically ability i would still give him 60% his use of subs have been here and there. his use mikel agu in place of ogu and etebo puzzled me personally. overall though its been a long time i've seen the super eagles play with such intensity and cutting edge. iwobi's goal is a case in point how many times have you seen nigeria score such a goal after an unbroken sequence of passes? to do it in such a high pressure match is even more impressive. based on the quality of players available to him i think rohr has really gotten the best out of them

Mickael2:

Ok I have to strongly disagree here.

There was a game we were playing, I think it was against Algeria in 2005? Westerhof was in the NTA studios, immediately the team sheet was released he analysed the games and told us how it would pan out and the number of goals Nigeria would score in the first half and bam it happened. In the second half too he said he expects Martins speed to be a bonus plus other things he said and there we go it happened that way.

Westerhof after 4 years built a team that was easily outplaying Bulgaria and most of the teams on the African continent, trust me after 4years our team would still be dragging with Zambia. German coaches as a matter of fact do not dwell on team spirit/maintaining the same team etc etc (cc Joachim Low, Jurgen Klinsman and Klopp), these people depend on their tactical nous and their ability to get players to play to their formation, that is why teams like Germany and USA under Klinsman can field an entirely different 11 and still maintain the same identity, the only day we failed to name 3 of our starters we were playing kick and follow football.

I applaud Rohr for his all round man-management skills but comparing him tactically to Westerhof is just not true

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
komekn:

Dele Alli Father brought him to Nigeria as a youngster about 8/9 years old on holiday.

His English mother was an alcoholic, his Father ended the relationship and things became even worse with her addiction. Dele Father then left England and married another Naija woman in the US. Relocated and by implication abandoning his children.

Not long after matters deteriorated so very badly that the children including Dele had to go into care. THE WORST CASE SCENARIO for a child it would have been soul destroying and extremely traumatic. You have a father and you are in foster care, it's just the bottom of the pit. Many children get abused and never ever recover. Under no circumstances should a father allow his children to go into care, it's unforgivable. The damage to the children almost irretrievable.

Thank God he was blessed with very good white foster parents who filled the painful void. He considers them his parents now.

What do you want Dele to feel for his father, undying unquestionable love and affection Add to that what should he feel for Nigeria

If people could feel the burden I carry sometimes for the children of useless Nigerian fathers I'm sorry to say. Most if you will not talk like this.

Try and empathise the depth if trauma and stop being so judgemental. I say it again we have had opportunities to create relationships over the long term but we don't when they make it we then want to know them.

How you treat someone who has nothing is your true character.

D
Komekn you didn't understand what I wrote about Dele Alli. Please read it again and you will see my point.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mujtahida:

Yes remove them and what you'd see is a team being built. You know that Rohr's contractual brief were(1)qualify Nigeria for the World Cup (2) qualify Nigeria for the Afcon 2019.
Your point on Moses et al is the precise point I am making regarding Agu. The guy is a rookie. Yet the coach prefers him to Ogu. How conservative is that? Favoritism you call it?

you see what team being built? The one that will lose to SA at home? We have NO team without these guys, atleast for now we don't.

Is Ogu not also a rookie? How many international caps does he have?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
chrisooblog:
bros on the bolded westerhof struggled against this same zambia you are using as a yardstick. remember the 1994 AFCON? what makes your argument worse is that the particular zambian team was a hurriedly assembled one for that matter. i also remember reading one interview of late stephen keshi where he said clemens wasn't the greatest tactically and he should know better since he played under him.

now regarding rohr's tactically ability i would still give him 60% his use of subs have been here and there. his use mikel agu in place of ogu and etebo puzzled me personally. overall though its been a long time i've seen the super eagles play with such intensity and cutting edge. iwobi's goal is a case in point how many times have you seen nigeria score such a goal after an unbroken sequence of passes? to do it in such a high pressure match is even more impressive. based on the quality of players available to him i think rohr has really gotten the best out of them

like I said before which you tactfully tried to ignore, there is a big difference between playing against Zambia in a match that they must win and in an Afcon final.

Did you watch that 1994 final? Please Oga Icon4s tell my bro here if we struggled in that match
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rohr isn't a tactical mastermind like a Pep, but he knows how to set up his team properly into a solid unit. Personally I think the game where he really goofed was the SA game. He got 95 percent of everything wrong.
The Mikel Agu sub against Zambia wasn't as stupid as we think...all Rohr did was push Ndidi to Onazi position to win the ball high up front while leaving Agu to mop things up in front of the defence. Unlike the SA game, we had Leon who could bring the ball out of defence and Agu dropping back to cover him and or fullbacks when they bombed forward.
Anyways, one thing is for certain - if Rohr stays for 4 - 5 years, he'll definitely leave a very solid foundation behind for us like Westerhof did.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mickael2:

you see what team being built? The one that will lose to SA at home? We have NO team without these guys, atleast for now we don't.

Is Ogu not also a rookie? How many international caps does he have?
So losing at home has destroyed to pieces the idea of building a team. Is that how you operate? You set a goal, you try once, you fail, you quit?
And Westerhof was all victory from the beginning abi?
One rookie is more rookie than the other plus age and exposure which Ogu has more than Agu.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
chrisooblog:

The Mikel Agu sub isn't that bad. Mikel Agu was simply nervous but managed to recover afterwards. Etebo wouldn't have been able to replicate Onazi ball winning abilities upfront(which Ndidi sort of did) while Ogu's lack of mobility might have been an issue if he played deep.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mujtahida:

I marvel at the comparison. Note also that Leow was assistant to Jurgen Klinsmann for two years Meanwhile all- except about three or so -of the players that played Germany's last match at the quarter finals stage against Spain where still part of the team that played at the WC in Brazil. The German team is just now beginning to moult(gradual phasing out of the old guard) and the transition is not noticeable in terms of performance because of what you mentioned regarding the template for football across all ages. In fact what we are seeing in Germany is a product of the revolution brought to German football by Jurgen Klinsmann beginning from 2004. And that is the country against whom a coach appointed last year is being compared with.

this is how you all blow things out of proportion. I was merely pointing out that Low and Klinsman are all tactically astute german managers unlike Rohr.

Also do you think the german team established a bonafide second eleven by playing the same team over and over again? I mean you don't change a winning team right?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mujtahida:

It is oo. Don't mind owngoalnigeria.com making it sound official. I seriously don't see that guy playing for us. As for that Dessers I have watched his videos, he's quick, uses both legs and good in the air too but I don't know if he would be able to cut it at a higher level. But he's a more viable option for us than Tammy.
Yeah I like Dessers too. He plays like a south American striker. I hope Rohr calls him up against Algeria.
Mumu owngoalnigeria don't know they're making things worse with these dumb articles.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mujtahida:

So losing at home has destroyed to pieces the idea of building a team. Is that how you operate? You set a goal, you try once, you fail, you quit?
And Westerhof was all victory from the beginning abi?
One rookie is more rookie than the other plus age and exposure which Ogu has more than Agu.

no we don't pull down and start afresh, however when you watch our game against before that SA match and then the game after that SA match you will notice the stark difference in quality, why? Because of those three guys I named who were all missing.

A rookie is a rookie grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mickael2:

this is how you all blow things out of proportion. I was merely pointing out that Low and Klinsman are all tactically astute german managers unlike Rohr.

Also do you think the german team established a bonafide second eleven by playing the same team over and over again? I mean you don't change a winning team right?
Klinsmann isn't THAT tactically astute. If anything, I'd say he's equal to Rohr or SLIGHTLY better. Klinsmann just plays structured attacking football.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

Doesn't seem so hefty though.
Maybe considering where he is coming from as in his club. Shehu seems to be a very determined guy sha.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mujtahida:

Komekn you didn't understand what I wrote about Dele Alli. Please read it again and you will see my point.

I am not contending just expanding on what you said for others to appreciate the different dynamics affecting some of our boys of Nigerian parentage.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
yes i watched the game zambians scored a goal few minutes in we roared back. we were dominating them through okocha's inspired play removed JJ to go defensive midfield almost completely collapsed. zambians troubled us through kalusha bwalya for the final few minutes. zambians have always been competitive against us which results over the years have shown so it was wrong using them as a yardstick. just accept you goofed there then we can move on to other aspects of this discussion grin

Mickael2:

like I said before which you tactfully tried to ignore, there is a big difference between playing against Zambia in a match that they must win and in an Afcon final.

Did you watch that 1994 final? Please Oga Icon4s tell my bro here if we struggled in that match

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tactically, except we are fooling ourselves, Rohr is an average Coach. He's a kinda Coach that so much believe in Players discipline and commitment on the Pitch.

A kinda Coach that would psyche up his Players to get the job done anyhow they deem fit. If we really wanna excel in Russia, I think a tactically sound Assistant Manager needs to be hired to replace Salisu Yusuf.

On the Players selection for the World Cup; I think the List made by Forgiveness is almost perfect, except Ezenwa should replace Akpeyi, and Ogu makes way for Ajagun. Onazi, Ndidi, Agu, Joel Obi, even Mikel Obi and Etebo can play either DMF or CM, hence at least a natural AM is needed in the Team.

I wouldn't mind if Nwakali is listed for the Tourney to understudy the Senior Colleagues at the expense of Joel/Agu.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
forgiveness:

From the la Liga, Bundesliga, Seria A, EPL, Pro league and Eredivise. grin

Are you aware? grin

There are some things that are without contention.

To play for a top club you have to be a top player. Top clubs are in the top leagues.

What are the top leagues Where should we be looking at possible options. If you are not playing first team football should you be in consideration ceteris paribus.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
bossto:
Well, this is my 23 man list for the World:
GOALKEEPERS
.Enyeama
.Ezenwa
.Akpeyi
DEFENDERS
.Leon balogun
william ekong
.Chidozie awaziem
.ola aina
abdullahi shehu
.Elderson echiejile
.Kenneth omeruo
MID FIELDERS
.Mikel obi
Ogenyi onazi
.Wilfred ndidi
.John ogu
.Karo etebo
.Alex iwobi
FOWARDS
Victor moses
Simeon moses
Sone AIuko
kelechi iheanacho
odion ighalo
Ahmed musa
Larry kayode

Elders...what do u think abou this list

Some of those players are on the fringe of the first team in thier clubs. Until we test them in friendlies caithness other options I am not sold on some of them.

Shockingly for some I guess, I would like to see Obagoal. He's cutting it in the Chinese league so why not.

I have question marks on❓
Musa
Omeruo
Echiejile
Awaziem
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
ezenwa in place of akpeyi. he has been forged in fire and found not wanting. tiago ilori LOOOOL grin grin grin. etebo and ogu to replace agu and aluko. if musa continues with his poor club form aluko/onyekuru/bonaventure to fight for his place

forgiveness:
My 23 man list for the world cup

GK

1. Vincent Enyeama
2. Daniel Akpeyi
3, Alampasu

DF

4. Leon Balogun
5, Elderson Echiejile
6, Troost Ekong
7, Awazeim
8, Shehu Abdullahi
9. Ola Aina
10. Tiago Ilori

MF

11. Mikel Obi
12. Joel Obi
13. Onazi Ogenyi
14. Wilfred Ndidi
15. Mikel Agu
16. Sone Aluko

Attack

17. Alex-iwobi
18. Ahmed Musa
19. Odion Ighalo
20. Victor Moses
21. Simon Moses
22. Kelechi Iheanacho
23.Kayode Olanrewaju

Modified

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
chrisooblog:
ezenwa in place of akpeyi. he has been forged in fire and found not wanting. tiago ilori LOOOOL grin grin grin. etebo and ogu to replace agu and aluko. if musa continues with his poor club form aluko/onyekuru/bonaventure to fight for his place

Tiago Ilori for me non starter. I could be biased but I've seen him up close and personal and he didn't cut after so many chances at Liverpool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (16392) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: soetanoreoluwa(m), do4luv14(m), TheGoodJoe(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.