Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11989778 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) ... (16392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
forgiveness:
My 23 man list for the world cup

GK

1. Vincent Enyeama
2. Daniel Akpeyi
3, Alampasu

DF

4. Leon Balogun
5, Elderson Echiejile
6, Troost Ekong
7, Awazeim
8, Shehu Abdullahi
9. Ola Aina
10. Tiago Ilori

MF

11. Mikel Obi
12. Joel Obi
13. Onazi Ogenyi
14. Wilfred Ndidi
15. Mikel Agu
16. Sone Aluko

Attack

17. Alex-iwobi
18. Ahmed Musa
19. Odion Ighalo
20. Victor Moses
21. Simon Moses
22. Kelechi Iheanacho
23.Kayode Olanrewaju

Modified

Question mark on Tiago.
I would like to replace him with Dominic Iorfa, I'm going to watch Dom play against Burton Albion in a few weeks see Hope Akpan, and I'll give my opinion conclusivey then.

Yes I'll put my foot in it for once publicly.

One addition Seyi Ojo as left wing back? Leave out Echiejile his time is over

One other question Is Mikel Agu better than Tega Onomah?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mickael2:

this is how you all blow things out of proportion. I was merely pointing out that Low and Klinsman are all tactically astute german managers unlike Rohr.

Also do you think the german team established a bonafide second eleven by playing the same team over and over again? I mean you don't change a winning team right?
You used the fact that they could field different players to underscore your point and I'm pointing it out that that rich pool of players (which make these coaches look so good tactically) is the result of careful planning.

And how did Klinsmann fare when he went to America? You are now using them to compare with Rohr who just came in last year. Have you given Rohr the benefit of the time Leow has or Westerhof had on the job?

The Germans can field a second team or even 3rd team because Klinsmann introduced the idea of an alternative B team. You can change when you have plenty clothes and you'd look fine. But the man with few clothes would make do with what he has. Does Rohr have the luxury of such a pool of talent? And when he fielded a young team against South Africa and we lost did we take it as part of the process of building? No!

In sum, I don't think Klinsmann and Leow are the kind of Coaches you should compare to Rohr in terms of tactical ability unless you give to Rohr the tools at the disposal of the Germans and if he fails then you can zero him out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
forgiveness:

From the la Liga, Bundesliga, Seria A, EPL, Pro league and Eredivise. grin
Are you aware? grin
names,name the better players
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Fringes(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
kennysville:
Has anyone ever wondered what our Olympic games outing would have been like had we featured Iheanacho, Iwobi, Ndidi and other intelligent players? But fact is we never saw conspiracy of the highest order. How convenient it was for Wenger to stop Iwobi, and how Baldiola too stopped Nacho, how Conte made Mikel choose between pre season and olympic games.
So now after stoppin the poor Iheanacho from playing at the olympic games, he would go on to confine the innocent boy to da bench, drilling him till every bit of skill almost faded out. I remember when the boy got into city's first team in their pre season and Iheanacho was played as a 10. Boy, can this dude pass? He scored and had assists.

Naija wake up! White people no want us successful at anything. Thats a story for another day

This is the deepest of intelligent contributions I have read on this thread in the last 30minutes. You wrote the like someone who is very thoughtful and I would like to speak with you in person, if you wouldn't mind.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
boss i tire but forgiveness keeps trolling us by adding his name
komekn:

Tiago Ilori for me non starter. I could be biased but I've seen him up close and personal and he didn't cut after so many chances at Liverpool.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
komekn:

There are some things that are without contention.

To play for a top club you have to be a top player. Top clubs are in the top leagues.

What are the top leagues Where should we be looking at possible options. If you are not playing first team football should you be in consideration ceteris paribus.

You have just said it well again. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mickael2:

no we don't pull down and start afresh, however when you watch our game against before that SA match and then the game after that SA match you will notice the stark difference in quality, why? Because of those three guys I named who were all missing.

A rookie is a rookie grin
Guy rookie no be rookie. Did you see how Aina- a rookie at the international level- took to the field like a duck to water?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
jihday:
at international level? coaches hardly have time to tinker with formations and players the way they like, they don't have the luxury of that time.

Rohr has done it, even during games unless you are saying Rohr is not coaching international football.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Fringes(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
kennysville:

Conspiracy of the highest order!
O pari

It didn't start in Brazil. In USA 94, the Italians, after falling one goal behind very early - and the world had woken up to learn the Nigerian?African unusual style of physical and beautiful play, simply - and tactically - ensured that Amokachi and Amuneke were injured and substituted very early in the game. They got no red cards on their way to achieving this. Zola, who was red-carded (and they still beat us anyway!) much later in the game, earned the red for a totally unrelated occurrence.

Of course, Thompson Oliha, of blessed memory, and my big friend, Mutiu Adepoju who came in for the Nigerian wingers were no perfect matches for the Bull and the flying left winger in Amokachi and Amuneke respectively. That left Rashidi Yekini (God rest his soul) all alone with an Italian Mafia defence, Rashidi could only huff and puff without any results. I have watched that game over and again and even protested about it on FIFA.com!

Yekini was so disillusioned that when now-Chelsea FC Chief, Mike Emenalo, playing as a left back in place of Benedict Iroha and donning jersey 19, eventually cut through from the left and made Yekini a marvelous pass from heaven in the late stages of the second half of extra time, with Nigeria 2-1 down and facing exit from the World Cup, Baba Yekini apparently had forgotten how to take a hot shot first time and blast it into the yapping net. He attempted to 'dress' the ball first to get into a more comfortable shooting position.

That was the end of the story. You don't try that in the face of a storm. The Italian defence recovered in a twinkle of a second and snuffed Yekini and danger out. The Super Eagles crashed and Nigeria's maiden World Cup appearance came to a stuttering end. NIGERIA was later named the second most entertaining team at the USA 94 Mundial, second only to eventual champions, Brazil.

I understand Yekini was awarded something for "Best Behaved Player" at that World Cup. I am not sure.

Bottom line: Europe would NEVER EVER allow Africa to have the best opportunities that can stand in their way. For as long as our players continue to seek 'greener pastures' in Europe for the lucre, and our local leagues are nothing to write home about in terms of officiating and organisation, we would never rule the world of football - and global success in the game of football MAY continue to be a mirage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
i can understand rohr's mindset in bringing agu on to shore things up in the midfield but hasn't quite delivered. any player we bring in should be better or have similar quality to what we have at present. sorry agu doesn't tick those boxes for me yet. as a case in point do you remember the first leg in zambia? when in the second half they were all over us esiti came in and completely neutralized them and calmed the game. that's the kind of new quality i desire in the national team

edi287:

The Mikel Agu sub isn't that bad. Mikel Agu was simply nervous but managed to recover afterwards. Etebo wouldn't have been able to replicate Onazi ball winning abilities upfront(which Ndidi sort of did) while Ogu's lack of mobility might have been an issue if he played deep.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
komekn:

Some of those players are on the fringe of the first team in thier clubs. Until we test them in friendlies caithness other options I am not sold on some of them.

Shockingly for some I guess, I would like to see Obagoal. He's cutting it in the Chinese league so why not.

I have question marks on❓
Musa
Omeruo
Echiejile
Awaziem

Apart from Awaziem who is currently doing well in the French League (though I want to see him play against Algeria before I make my mind on him), the rest are not good enough save Musa(if he starts playing regularly).

However, I totally agree with you on Obagoal. I hope he gets a lone move to EPL or an elite league in Europe.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Icon4s:

TheGoodJoe what do you say here?

Both of us have pointed that also. I have repeatedly hammered Iheanacho should study Firmino and try to drop deep when he is marked tightly to evade the markers. However, the point is why is it people are so easy to criticise Nacho and find it hard to criticise the likes of Ighalo.

Ighalo had a poor game but the epistle is still Iheanacho. That is why I say lots of the criticism are biased and flawed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Fringes(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Rohr has done it, even during games unless you are saying Rohr is not coaching international football.

Bro, we meet here again. smiley Still expectant.

Safarigirl is now in the crib. Spoke to Terzum. I think Mujtahida and Humility017 would make excellent additions. What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Icon4s:

Bringing in Kayode to play alongside Iheanacho would have definitely changed the shape of the team. Besides we were already playing on a 4-3-3 formation.

Talking about change of personnel to give the passes, who was that personnel from the bench that you think Rohr should have introduced? I hope you are not suggesting Mikel Agu.

What about taking off Etebo or Onazi who were woeful with their passes and putting Iwobi on that position? Rohr made the wrong call because he did nothing to sort the lack of supplies.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fringes:

Bro, we meet here again. smiley Still expectant.

Safarigirl is now in the crib. Spoke to Terzum. I think Mujtahida and Humility017 would make excellent additions. What do you think?

Great addition to the group. The more our voices are heard, the louder our cries and possibly a chance to make the much needed changes our football.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mujtahida:

I thought I had you caged but you still found room for movement inside the cage. Weh done

Why must you have me? Let me run away from your cage. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Oasis007:
Tactically, except we are fooling ourselves, Rohr is an average Coach. He's a kinda Coach that so much believe in Players discipline and commitment on the Pitch.

A kinda Coach that would psyche up his Players to get the job done anyhow they deem fit. If we really wanna excel in Russia, I think a tactically sound Assistant Manager needs to be hired to replace Salisu Yusuf.

On the Players selection for the World Cup; I think the List made by Forgiveness is almost perfect, except Ezenwa should replace Akpeyi, and Ogu makes way for Ajagun. Onazi, Ndidi, Agu, Joel Obi, even Mikel Obi and Etebo can play either DMF or CM, hence at least a natural AM is needed in the Team.

I wouldn't mind if Nwakali is listed for the Tourney to understudy the Senior Colleagues at the expense of Joel/Agu.
On your first paragraph: have you not heard or experienced those average students in Nigeria who go to the UK and get first class? How come? What happened? I'm not saying Rohr is average or not. I am saying comparing him with others like Klinsmann or Leow is not it.(you didn't mention Klinsmann and Leow sha)

Ogu has been more like a fan on the bench. If he misses this World Cup again like he did 2014 he will madt oo. Biko

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
forgiveness:

Is he good with his head?
Very.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
chrisooblog:
yes i watched the game zambians scored a goal few minutes in we roared back. we were dominating them through okocha's inspired play removed JJ to go defensive midfield almost completely collapsed. zambians troubled us through kalusha bwalya for the final few minutes. zambians have always been competitive against us which results over the years have shown so it was wrong using them as a yardstick. just accept you goofed there then we can move on to other aspects of this discussion grin

you just said we dominated through JJ, how then did I goof by saying that Westerhof produced a team that could dominate any african team. Simple question, did we dominate Zambia or not? For like 90% of the game

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
signz:

We seem to have forgotten Onuachu.
Is his style not similar to Tammy?
I might want to say yes, bit then I suck at comparisons.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Icon4s:

Against SA you meant.

In that game we were losing the midfield battle so bringing out a midfielder to introduce Kayode so we have two strikers upfont would only spell more doom. The problem in that game was that we were not getting enough balls to the lone striker (Iheanacho). Ihenacho seemed to have mobility issues in that game so Kayode a more mobile striker was brought in for Iheanocho. Also Kayode as we know is good at one on one situations which we needed at that point to get the goal due to the lack of balls as earlier stated

Substitutions depend a lot on balance of play. You saw what happened to Shakespeare's Leicester City against Arsenal when Iheanacho was introduced and a midfielder(forgotten his name) was pulled out, Leicester collapsed and Arsenal won.

It is not all the time that when you are chasing a game that you introduce a second striker. Some times you do a like for like, depending on the balance of play.

I think you misunderstood me. Rohr opting to defend and play conservative against Cameroon (2nd leg) showed lack of tactical depth of Rohr.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Fringes(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Great addition to the group. The more our voices are heard, the louder our cries and possibly a chance to make the much needed changes our football.

I need you to help speak with all the quality people you know and have a good relationship with. I really dislike the cold shoulder I have received over time from so many folks. I "chased" you, for example, for nearly eight months! I understand the reasons though. People can be quite reluctant to talk to totally new people and give up the freedom to be totally unknown, a feature NL offers. The sad part is that I believe Europeans monitor this thread while our own chiefs may have no idea of the enormity of options and suggestions you guys put up regularly here. In addition, folks who join us wouls also be able to channel their passion directly to source, and would also have a clearer idea of what our issues really are.

Meanwhile, I am still expecting the alternative # you spoke to me about. We must make the right calls at/to/around the ears of the right people. I have had to create time to write on this thread a little more than I may have wanted while we try to get the people we want to join us. Once we complete that, I would be back to my regular. smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'm taking time to go over the highlights of our 2014 outing and i must say that:

1) Gladly we have Ndidi to make sure that those Angel di Marias dont get chances to just dey fire 5-7 shots while our def just dey look; very annoying.

2)We've improved on defence.

3)Our setpieces need days of practice to make teams start to respect us there.

4) Our full backs has sharp replacements now. besides we can still try the 3man defence as well.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Fringes(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mujtahida:

On your first paragraph: have you not heard or experienced those average students in Nigeria who went to the UK and got first class? How come? What happened? I'm not saying Rohr is average or not. I am saying comparing him with others like Klinsmann or Leow is not it.(you didn't mention Klinsmann and Leow sha)

Ogu has been more like a fan on the bench. If he misses this World Cup again like he did 2014 he will madt oo. Biko

Can I reach you via email, please? NL appears to have a lid on the amount of emails a person can send at a given time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
forgiveness:

First of all, we need to know the position Onazi played before he was injured and who should replace him in that position.

Onazi Ogenyi was the CMF and also played the box to box role while Ndidi played in the DMF role.

Who was the natural and perfect replacement available for that role? John Ogu and no one else because he was the only natural CMF on the bench.

However, John Ogu coming in as a direct replacement for Onazi would have been a very bad choice.

1. He is slow and we already have another slow player in the mold of Mikel Obi on the field.

2. He is only offensive and his defensive ability is poor compared to Onazi.

3. His tackling about is not as good as Onazi hence the need to bring some one who can defend, tackle and do the dirty job in the midfield.

In regards to the obvious reasons stated above, it would have been unwise to bring in John Ogu.

Bringing in Aina for Shehu Abdullahi to move to the DMF position is a big gamble and is equally out of the equation.

That was why bringing in Agu who is a natural DMF was the best option based on the options on the bench.

What the did was to bring in Mikel Agu to Wilfred Ndidi' position and move Ndidi to the CMF position. It was very easy to decide like that based on the situation on ground.

That's was why I wasn't not worried about Mikel Agu when he came in to replace Onazi. I even demonstrated that when many here panicked and kicked against him by saying 'make una no worry....'.

prior to the game we saw that Etebo-Onazi worked very well with Mikel, subbing in Ogu made no sense, subbing in Etebo in that CMF role was a no brainer for me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
I've said this before but i think Mikel is on course to be one of the best captains nigeria has ever had if not the best. in my hierarchy of captains he'll be right up there just behind Stephen Keshi RIP. players love and respect him. i'm most impressed with the way he has ensured team harmony and unity by acting as a bridge between the foreign born lads and the other guys. the coach, NFF, media and sports administrators respect him. his captaincy has been a perfect blend of leadership by example both on and off the pitch. he's been there when we needed him most and never shied away from responsibility. a true leader of men Odogwu JOHN MIKEL OBI!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fringes:

I need you to help speak with all the quality people you know and have a good relationship with. I really dislike the cold shoulder I have received over time from so many folks. I "chased" you, for example, for nearly eight months! I understand the reasons though. People can be quite reluctant to talk to totally new people and give up the freedom to be totally unknown, a feature NL offers. The sad part is that I believe Europeans monitor this thread while our own chiefs may have no idea of the enormity of options and suggestions you guys put up regularly here. In addition, folks who join us wouls also be able to channel their passion directly to source, and would also have a clearer idea of what our issues really are.

Meanwhile, I am still expecting the alternative # you spoke to me about. We must make the right calls at/to/around the ears of the right people. I have had to create time to write on this thread a little more than I may have wanted while we try to get the people we want to join us. Once we complete that, I would be back to my regular. smiley

I will get you the alternative number and do more for your group. Keep up the good work.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
we didn't dominate them throughout the game they gave as good as what we threw at them. our better quality edge us over them. exactly like the game panned out this past saturday

Mickael2:

you just said we dominated through JJ, how then did I goof by saying that Westerhof produced a team that could dominate any african team. Simple question, did we dominate Zambia or not? For like 90% of the game
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

What about taking off Etebo or Onazi who were woeful with their passes and putting Iwobi on that position? Rohr made the wrong call because he did nothing to sort the lack of supplies.
Goodjoe isn't it better Iwobi plays for us through the middle as an AM? He is too intelligent for us to play him from the wings. With Mikel and Onazi/Ndidi behind him that guy can make a beast out of your Nacho (although I still insist he's no CF as such)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mujtahida:

On your first paragraph: have you not heard or experienced those average students in Nigeria who went to the UK and got first class? How come? What happened? I'm not saying Rohr is average or not. I am saying comparing him with others like Klinsmann or Leow is not it.(you didn't mention Klinsmann and Leow sha)

Lol!

Did you remember the South Africa Match?! That's where Rohr's tactical weakness was exposed.

Hence, I'm skeptical he won't be more exposed at the Tournament except with the Help of a tactically sound Assistant.

I'm ain't saying Rohr is a bad Manager, he's indeed a very good Manager, but my point is; he needs more than Salisu Yusuf to excel tactically in Russia.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Both of us have pointed that also. I have repeatedly hammered Iheanacho should study Firmino and try to drop deep when he is marked tightly to evade the markers. However, the point is why is it people are so easy to criticise Nacho and find it hard to criticise the likes of Ighalo.

Ighalo had a poor game but the epistle is still Iheanacho. That is why I say lots of the criticism are biased and flawed.

Iheanacho's performance against SA and Ighalo's performance against Zambia which would you rather take?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
chrisooblog:
we didn't dominate them throughout the game they gave as good as what we threw at them. our better quality edge us over them. exactly like the game panned out this past saturday

from saying we dominated through Jj to saying we were even. You watched youtube highlights right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) ... (16392) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: yemyke001(m), lbrichman2, soetanoreoluwa(m), elyte89, Mybettingtips(m), charlesemeka85(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.