Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (3063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11989585 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) ... (16392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
I dey ask say den go show our match for television nobody answer me.
I go break bottle for here o!
BEIN Sports go show am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
safarigirl:
toh, till tomorrow now
I go dey school early momo cuz of bursary stuff
what's all this
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
edi287:
BEIN Sports go show am
DSTV nko?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
DSTV nko?
Nah. No naija station dey air am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
dis one don vex grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
kentebemoney:
Break it, make u see problem.
Buhari pikin
Una get luck say dem don't beg me. Make DSTV show am oo

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
MetalJigsaw:

Abeg no vex, u knw say ur anger no dey good smiley. I'm sure an answer will come in good tym
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
edi287:

I dey talk about SuperSport... view center things na
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Et tu icon4s. You guys must be watching the game from a twilight zone.

I know what I saw, Ngolo Kante nicks it for me. And I am a big Ndidi fan too!
They both had a great game but Kante gets the MOTM for me.

O pari

Icon4s:

Kante got MOTM mostly because his side won. Typical in such situations.

Ndidi was better than Kante in that game.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
These na the only stations way go show the game. Things fit change during the week sha.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
bossto:
Another angle of portioning the blame is here....weldone sir.

Angle or no angle, Morgan lost concentration and caused the most harm
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Don't worry about naija stations. As far as BeinSports shows the game (and I have already seen it on their program line up - 8PM EST), there would be online streaming everywhere including even on youtube. So you'll be fine.

O pari

edi287:

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
AIG07:
There is one thing this present crop of SEs players know how to do, that differentiate them from their predecessors-
They Know how to connect with the fans.

Keep the camp pics coming. I just de smile as I de see them.

Growth of social media. Not necessarily just the players. If Papillo and Jay Jay had social media then, the term crashing the Internet would have been true.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Icon4s:

Na him you say make we dey fear?
fear ke? he's good at positioning. And our Oyinbo wall can be shaky in cases of alertness. That's why I said he isn't lethal.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
asha80:

the person i seem to fear more is actually perisic with those his marauding runs on the left flank
Yeah, he should be next to Modric in order or respect when facing us. But I seem comfy that Ebuehi will be up to task.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Supersports may show it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Certitude(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
safarigirl:
toh, till tomorrow now

I go dey school early momo cuz of bursary stuff
Bursary then. Where you the one with one girl for you class( I don forget her name) moving towards that bursary side... I passed you two but I dey fear that gyal die... She was in my Chambers then but left... Daz y I just kept walking, daz if you noticed a guy walking by...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
gosh! This Croatian team is loaded, yo. And we have to beat them shocked

O pari

MetalJigsaw:
Croatia Coach Confirms Modric, Rakitic For Peru, Mexico Friendlies; Lovren Out
0 March 19, 2018 2:44 pm

Croatia head coach Zlatko Dalić has named his final squad that will play their friendly games against Peru on 23 March and Mexico on 27 March in Dallas.

The squad includes Real Madrid midfielder Luca Modric, Barcelona’s Ivan Rakitic, Inter Milan’s Ivan Perišić and Juventus Mario Mandžukić.

The team will be without Liverpool’s Dejan Lovren who misses out due to a foot injury, Besiktas loanee Matej Mitrović who misses out due to a hamstring injury, alongside Ivan Santini and Marin Leovac.

The squad:

Goalkeepers: Danijel Subašić (Monaco), Lovre Kalinić (Gent), Dominik Livaković (Dinamo Zagreb)

Defenders: Domagoj Vida (Besiktas), Vedran Ćorluka (Lokomotiv Moscow), Zoran Nižić (Hajduk), Josip Pivarić (Dynamo Kyiv), Ivan Strinić (Sampdoria), Šime Vrsaljko (Atletico Madrid), Tin Jedvaj (Bayer Leverkusen).

Midfielders: Milan Badelj (Fiorentina), Ivan Rakitić (Barcelona), Marcelo Brozović (Inter), Mateo Kovačić (Real Madrid), Marko Rog (Napoli), Mario Pašalić (Spartak Moscow), Filip Bradarić (Rijeka), Luka Modrić (Real Madrid).

Forwards: Ivan Perišić (Inter), Ante Rebić (Eintracht), Marko Pjaca (Schalke), Andrej Kramarić (Hoffenheim), Mario Mandžukić (Juventus), Duje Čop (Standard Liege), Nikola Kalinić (Milan)

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/croatia-coach-confirms-modric-rakitic-for-peru-mexico-friendlies-lovren-out/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barcelona needs a DM to deputise Busquet, shouldn't they be looking his way? At Barcelona, he will surely master these other aspects within one season.
eterisan:
yes klopp with his ghen ghen pressing or pep at city with his tika tika.... Ndidi needs a coach who will greatly improve him... Who else but those two.... He's next move is gonna be really critical in his development as a player.... One to watch out for.... Boss tbaba1234 what do you think.. One is allowed to dream Àbí..

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
what's all this
Ndidi Weh done
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
I checked dstv schedule for Friday on all the super sports station, Nigeria match isn't among buy other countries mathes will be shown.

I guess it's mobdro that will come to our rescue
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Certitude:

Bursary then. Where you the one with one girl for you class( I don forget her name) moving towards that bursary side... I passed you two but I dey fear that gyal die... She was in my Chambers then but left... Daz y I just kept walking, daz if you noticed a guy walking by...
Don't be afraid. The Lord is with you.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by realpoacher(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
I want to suggest that seun and lalalastlala put this thread on the front-page for once as we need more followership, and also more contributors.

Besides I believe that a lot of folks out there still don't know that this thread exist. It will be beneficial if the wider audience comes in, at least some of our reasonable discuss here can probably get out to the right quarters.

Seun and co please do the needful.

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Abusule007:

I checked dstv schedule for Friday on all the super sports station, Nigeria match isn't among buy other countries mathes will be shown.

I guess it's mobdro that will come to our rescue
e be like pinick led nff and super sports get one outstanding..

From non coverage of the league to national teams. .
Make dem kukuma ban dstv naa
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
somehow:
Barcelona needs a DM to deputise Busquet, shouldn't they be looking his way? At Barcelona, he will surely master these other aspects within one season.
Barcelona already have 3 NON-EU players in suarez, coutinho and Mina... Plus they have secured a deal for Arthur from gremio to deputize for busquets .... Thus they don't need him.

Modified.... Suarez has an EU passport... It's paulinho

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
realpoacher:
I want to suggest that seun and lalalastlala put this thread on the front-page for once as we need more followership, and also more contributors.

Besides I believe that a lot of folks out there still don't know that this thread exist. It will be beneficial if the wider audience comes in, at least some of our reasonable discuss here can probably get out to the right quarters.

Thanks
seconded
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
4 teams in the confederation cup? Apart from these 2, who are the other 2?
tbaba1234:
Congrats to Akwa United and Enyimba.. With 4 teams in the confederations cup, we should at least get to the final..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
I think the coaching staff should be rotating the roommates it should not be iwobi and kelechi all the time maybe it should go like this

Aina ebuehi
Iwobi ndidi
Mikel balogun
Moses ajayi
Ekong etebo and so on

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Croatia Coach Confirms Modric, Rakitic For Peru, Mexico Friendlies; Lovren Out
0 March 19, 2018 2:44 pm

Croatia head coach Zlatko Dalić has named his final squad that will play their friendly games against Peru on 23 March and Mexico on 27 March in Dallas.

The squad includes Real Madrid midfielder Luca Modric, Barcelona’s Ivan Rakitic, Inter Milan’s Ivan Perišić and Juventus Mario Mandžukić.

The team will be without Liverpool’s Dejan Lovren who misses out due to a foot injury, Besiktas loanee Matej Mitrović who misses out due to a hamstring injury, alongside Ivan Santini and Marin Leovac.

The squad:

Goalkeepers: Danijel Subašić (Monaco), Lovre Kalinić (Gent), Dominik Livaković (Dinamo Zagreb)

Defenders: Domagoj Vida (Besiktas), Vedran Ćorluka (Lokomotiv Moscow), Zoran Nižić (Hajduk), Josip Pivarić (Dynamo Kyiv), Ivan Strinić (Sampdoria), Šime Vrsaljko (Atletico Madrid), Tin Jedvaj (Bayer Leverkusen).

Midfielders: Milan Badelj (Fiorentina), Ivan Rakitić (Barcelona), Marcelo Brozović (Inter), Mateo Kovačić (Real Madrid), Marko Rog (Napoli), Mario Pašalić (Spartak Moscow), Filip Bradarić (Rijeka), Luka Modrić (Real Madrid).

Forwards: Ivan Perišić (Inter), Ante Rebić (Eintracht), Marko Pjaca (Schalke), Andrej Kramarić (Hoffenheim), Mario Mandžukić (Juventus), Duje Čop (Standard Liege), Nikola Kalinić (Milan)

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/croatia-coach-confirms-modric-rakitic-for-peru-mexico-friendlies-lovren-out/
Look at their midfield...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
realpoacher:

Thanks

Check the negativity of the comments made by nairalanders on threads that go to the front page and also the amount of first to comment plus OK posts on the front page.

I say a small community of Super Eagles lovers remains the best.

11 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PDPGuy: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
Icon79:
Don't worry about naija stations. As far as BeinSports shows the game (and I have already seen it on their program line up - 8PM EST), there would be online streaming everywhere including even on youtube. So you'll be fine.

O pari

That means the match will be a delayed broadcast in the US, because the actual kick off time is 3:45pm EST.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hmmn me i disagree o those political bigot are only going to derail these beautiful thread
realpoacher:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) ... (16392) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lawag3, shawwal1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.