Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11988374 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5041) (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) (5046) (5047) ... (16391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
komekn:

Are you being fair and balanced❓

Free mind is not licence for caustic rhetoric and condescending diction designed to ridicule and pull down.

There are some people on this thread who cannot have a conversation without abuse.

There are people I disagree with and we can be on the opposite sides of the coin. But you will not find BascoVanVeli or TheGoodJoe descending to caustic rhetoric.

You can still disagree and be gentlemen and ladies.

In this regard your comments do nothing to diffuse the situation as they don't dissect the issue rather you give unjustified support to one side.

Lol bad guy komekn

I hardly agree with you and I have insulted you most time

But what you said is nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Clementoke:

To be fair, I think you attack Safarigirl unnecessarily. Infact, after such attacks, I do read her posts again to check her faults but usually don't find any. I didn't raise the issue with you until yesterday because the person being severally criticized (Safarigirl) have chosen not to respond to your fault-finding, so I just kept quiet.

Let's continue to interact with "free minds". My Opinion

I hope you don't find fault in safari girl Because there is no fault and not because she is a woman

There are so many ass lickers on this thread who ass lick safari girl just because she is a woman

I hope you are not one of them

I speak what I think

Peace

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Danielnino00:

The South Africa game was like 3 years ago na. Save for d fact that Omeruo is found of making errors leading to goal,he is a good defender and currently in form..But if Rohr doesn't want to start Omeruo,he should pls not start Balogun. Balogun is match rusty..it showed against Libya.. unless Balogun gets some game time before d SA game, I'll pick Omeruo ..or Ajayi

you have a point there...though I still don't trust omeruo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kalapizim:
Aunty go Siddon drink water jare, every time you dey quarrel with person cheesy

Shebi una don see am? No be me talk this one oh. grin.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kog45:
Humility baba ha i no fit set you up just that Omeruo,Awaziem and Ekong had it poor against SA.

you screwed me up in my own stew...
but you know for sure...that none of those players gift the south Africans a goal like omeruo some years back....
anyway omeruo can start
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

Hmm. So pointing out your evident bias towards Komekn and Forgiveness is wrong?.

I have nothing to reply to your insults and mudslinging. In the words of the sage Icon4s, let your conscience be your judge.
pointing out is not so much the issue as the harsh words used in doing so.

The people who know our history here clearly told you what that post was about, why did you not quote any of them to defend yourself after they called you out?

Myself, Komekn and forgiveness are very familiar with each other, neither of them needed you to come to their defense. You are like that nosy neighbor who thinks they should make points where none exists instead of minding your own business.

You were suspiciously quiet after Mickael and humility amongst others clarified my position to you. I even went ahead to use myself and Supernerd as examples, but you ignorantly started shouting hate up and down.

You were never pointing out anything, you were taking advantage to go at me again after I ignored you and your trolling. If I attack you, come at me, don't come here and pick an unnecessary bone with me on behalf of others, are they your husbands?

For all the support I give Supernerd on this thread, whenever he gets into it with anyone, I stay out of it. That is what you should learn to do. If dem no call you for talk, face your front.

There is nothing more irritating than someone who cannot own up to their own words for what they are. You are not a harmless critic here, you have your motive and it has been fulfilled.

Hopefully, I never have to quote you again after tonight and this will be the end of you coming at me for no sensible reason. I know my people and you are not one of them, if e no be Komekn and forgiveness, e no fit be like them. Nice try though grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
ChrisKels:

Did u see Omeruo against Griezman in the 60th minute in the game between Leganes and ATM?

anyway I will have no problem him starting the south Africa game....
but I trust Rohr to keep him in the bench for Leon...
*wink*
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
andrew444:

I hope you don't find fault in safari girl Because there is no fault and not because she is a woman

There are so many ass lickers on this thread who ass lick safari girl just because she is a woman

I speak what I think

Peace
pvssy niggas plenty here ah swear cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
andrew444:

I speak what I think

Peace
but Andrew sincerely, what did I do to Curtis?

I know what I did to you, what did I do to Curtis? If he had come at you the way he came at me, you would have called his mother a prostitute amongst other things.

We know your own history here o, we have seen you in action numerous times grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
And how come anytime someone supports me, they are pussy niggas?

The real pissed niggas are those who hide behind others to say their minds. That is a pvssy

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
safarigirl:
but Andrew sincerely, what did I do to Curtis?

I know what I did to you, what did I do to Curtis? If he had come at you the way he came at me, you would have called his mother a prostitute amongst other things.

We know your own history here o, we have seen you in action numerous times grin

Lol ,anyway you know lie sha I get skeleton for my cupboard

Anyway Curtis might be one of those secret admirers,but he had to use another way sha

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
krattoss:
pvssy niggas plenty here ah swear cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
andrew444:

I speak what I think

Peace

You speak nothing but the truth. Many guys here tend to worship Safarigirl because she happens to be female. Some of the things she gets away with here will not be tolerated if a guy does them.

That's why she's mad at me. Because I choose to be different.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Humility017:

you have a point there...though I still don't trust omeruo.
. .

I'm sure Omeruo will start...There's no way rohr won't have taken note of his recent performance in d la liga... ,but if Balogun starts (assuming he doesn't play Brighton's next game) I'll finally agree with u that Rohr is more attracted to German players grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

You speak nothing but the truth. Many guys here tend to worship Safarigirl because she happens to be female. Some of the things she gets away with here will not be tolerated if a guy does them.

Number one example is the fake icon guy

The O pari master

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
andrew444:

Lol ,anyway you know lie sha I get skeleton for my cupboard

Anyway Curtis might be one of those secret admirers,but he had to use another way sha

Andrew my man.
No gree make woman confuse your thinking oh. grin

P.S.
Na play oh.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

In truth, safargirl engages in fights and derail the thread at times with political and tribal discussions and indeed she has a lot of admirers here who help her get away with it... But she doesn't usually start fights with people without reason..
You have been attacking her frequently these days. I thought it had to do with the Ighalo and Iheanacho matter but seems like there's more to it. You quote most of her posts just to attack her..why? has she offended you ni?

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Troost ekong starts for udinese, this is ekong 11 straight start in Seria A and he got 1 start at turkey before his transfer to Italy ,I am sure if ekong is injury free all season he might play about 36 Seria A games

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

Andrew my man.
No gree make woman confuse your thinking oh. grin

P.S.
Na play oh.

Lol

Trust me bro am kidding
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
andrew444:

The O pari master

Oil dey your head grin

Na play oh
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
andrew444:
Troost ekong starts for udinese, this is ekong 11 straight start in Seria A and he got 1 start at turkey before his transfer to Italy ,I am sure if ekong is injury free all season he might play about 36 Seria A games

Lol. what do u mean by Ekong got one start in Turkey before moving to Udinese?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
andrew444:

The O pari master
lol.. Icon the dude his gal broke his $4k+ TV? grin grin

Una no go kill me with laugh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
... and be sure to stop being angry before the end of the day.
Ephesians 4:26

My people no go to sleep with anger o, over internet matter — people when u never even see face to face. This is serious. God help us.

Oya back to football grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mank1234(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
terzurum5, kindly change the topic of this till normalcy return. The last 2 pages has nothing to do with the topic.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Danielnino00:

In truth, safargirl engages in fights and derail the thread at times with political and tribal discussions and indeed she has a lot of admirers here who help her get away with it... But she doesn't usually start fights with people without reason..
You have been attacking her frequently these days. I thought it had to do with the Ighalo and Iheanacho matter but seems like there's more to it. You quote most of her posts just to attack her..why? has she offended you ni?

I hold no grudge towards anybody. I never have, not on a faceless forum. I just happen to have had lots of differing opinions from her lately. That's all.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
I dey sight u o, kingjite
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

I hold no grudge towards anybody. I never have, not on a faceless forum. I just happen to have had lots of differing opinions from her lately. That's all.

Lol.. that's interesting...

You can chose to.ignore her posts though... I mean its not hard to do so....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

I'm not about to roll in the mud with you. I came here to analyze the beautiful game, support our dear team and enjoy myself. If you think I'm the type to trade abuses with you, sorry you got the wrong guy.

Ciao.
it is now you wanna take a walk right? And the people liking your childish and unnecessary attack are nothing but pretender!!. You are actually obsessive with safarigirl and like she told you “ get help or get a life”.. Bro abeg follow one of the advice. Yeye dey smell!!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dannyxy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oh... OK.. The attack from the guy on safarigirl was wrong, on this issue.. I don't know about any other issue, but based on this one, the guy was wrong..

And it's sad, to see some guys attempt to gang up on her, and make her look like the person on the wrong..

Just bad mhen, if you have an issue with her, sort it out, and stop trying to instigate and capitalizing on a non-issue..

The guy's criticism was in no way constructive...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
safarigirl:
you have already rolled in the mud numerous times by attacking me when I never even address you. I ignored you at least three times, but you constantly feel the need to quote me and declare your miserable existence.

Congrats on your new found fame as a troll, they love you on this thread. Focus on the game like you said and stop riling me up, you make mockery of your purpose when you make out time to quote me even without being addressed.

You can now go and be irrelevant. I will not address you henceforth, so, your words will lack weight, since your fans only look forward to when you come at me.
see finishing!!!! Fatality!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Where all these monikers Dae come from? grin

Intruders!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5041) (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) (5046) (5047) ... (16391) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.