Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11988430 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) (5046) (5047) (5048) ... (16391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
kellycute:
see finishing!!!! Fatality!!!

You are older than this sir.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by klexycole(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
kellycute:

You can do much more better than this, sir. sad
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
safarigirl:
You criticized me so well even peopoe had to ask why you were attacking me.

The likes of Mickael and humility even clarified your own biased stand for a simple post. You said I am filled with 'hate and malice' for posting basic knowledge

You cannot criticise anybody with strong words. You are the one filled with hate and malice, for you to use such words on someone you do not even know beyond social media. Someone you have only interacted with once..

Let me not even add the trolling of my person after the international break, it is all part of your psychotic idea of 'criticism' is it not?

After attacking me like an injured lion, you want to play the misunderstood cat all of a sudden?

Curtisaxel, you are no more than a shameless coward who gets a kick out of attacking me, own your hate and bitterness.

If these are your ideas of 'criticism' then you are obviously unwell.

please just ignore him....and his cohorts.
it is sad to see folks come into these thread with so much troubles...

I have always tell myself this...my presence in a place should not be the reason peace elude such an environment.

I have see many monikers come in here and as fast as a bullet they get on well with everyone here...and don't disturb existing atmosphere.
a peaceful man or woman can be know even from yards afar....

I understand you get emotional....just let it slide...
I really admire your guts...many ladies won't have continue on this thread with all these attacks and fights every time....
but all this while you continued... many including me here have benefited from your football knowledge and contributions on these platform... and sometimes we long for other folks including ladies to join the platform and sure share ideas on how to better our football...
but I am sure...many ladies will keep avoiding these thread...if issues like this keep lingering these thread.
please let it slide....

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
andrew444:

I hope you don't find fault in safari girl Because there is no fault and not because she is a woman

There are so many ass lickers on this thread who ass lick safari girl just because she is a woman

I hope you are not one of them

I speak what I think

Peace

Thank God you speak what you "think". I also spoke what I thought.
I joked about this with Curtis yesterday. He didn't deny the attacks at all

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin

Well it depends on how some are viewing it, but to me; it's simply a comic play. I really enjoy the Drama to be candid.

This is a Faceless Forum, and its kinda a Shame some Dudes take things so much personal. I've learned to reduce my temptation for whatever posts on any Thread as far as Nairaland is concerned, cos I can't be bothering myself with something that can't add any value to my Life.

Basco and Joe are so matured when it comes to Arguments. If everyone is like them - honestly the Thread will be so boring.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Bia Cutisaxel7, you like my sister so just let us know straight and stop using reverse psychology here lol.

Be a gentle man bro.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Icon4s:
Bia Cutisaxel7, you like my sister so just let us know straight and stop using reverse psychology here lol.

Be a gentle man bro.

Abi o
grin grin grin grin
Na so e dey start sometimes
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BOOMnaija(m): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
Anybody that cannot take criticism in good faith should go and commit suicide, wheather male or female.. Period.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Anybody that cannot take criticism in good faith should go and commit suicide, wheather male or female.. Period.

You will live long sir.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fake news on Junior Lokosa by agents who don’t want him to succeed – Aminu Kurfi

By admin -
November 4, 2018, 1:10 pm

Katsina United chairman Aminu Balele Kurfi has fingered some disgruntled agents behind the fake news that NPFL hotshot Junior Lokosa failed trials in China.

Kurfi, who is also Special Senior Adviser (Sports) to the Katsina State Governor, told SCORENigeria: “I think we have enemies within, particularly some agents who are not happy with the boy’s movement, may be they don’t want him to succeed.

“I am sure they are the ones behind this fake and false story about a young and talented player like Junior Lokosa.

“I am not an intermediary, so they don’t need to spoil his future in his chosen career

“We are just trying to help him secure a club abroad.

“He is not from Katsina United, so we have no hand and, more importantly, we have no interest in his transfer.”

The NFF technical committee member further said, “I am very glad to tell you that the Chinese club love both players and are interested in signing them.

“But they cannot finalise the transfer now because their league has not ended and the Chinese transfer window is not yet opened.

“They will return to the club as soon as the Chinese transfer window has re-opened that is the agreement.”

He added: “The club want Lokosa because he uses both feet and he is strong.

“So, I advise people to stop misleading us through fake news.”

Both Lokosa and Destiny Ashadi returned to the country on Saturday.

By Wale Oyekanmi

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/11/04/fake-news-on-junior-lokosa-by-agents-who-dont-want-him-to-succeed-aminu-kurfi/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Hey furk off slurt!

Who or wat do u think u are.

I'm personally getting irritated by ur uncouth and haughty disposition here and i really mean it ok.

I don't comment here because I'm really vexed by ur continuous existence in d sports section if u must know.

One more show of stupidity from u and u can be sure to get a full dose of hell. Who do u think u are by d way

It's sad that the said lady now sees herself as a lord and master here because of the ass licking she has been getting from her admirers here. Is this how a self respecting young lady should address people?.

I don't blame her though. I blame those who lick her ass and bow before her.

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
kellycute:

Ass licker. Lick on! Maybe the Queen will notice you grin.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
My vs SA starting lineup

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
safarigirl:
where did I use caustic rhetoric on Curtis in all his rants against me before tonight? When he attacked me on your behalf, why didn't you call him to order since you want people to be civil? Did you advise civility then or are you one of those who prefer to hide and let others fight your battles, only to come and play peacemaker later?

I already know you don't like me and I understand why, but tell me why Curtis attacked me even when I said nothing to him numerous times. Where was this advise of yours the three or so times he came at me without response on my part? Your own is even worse than him because he at least comes at me directly unlike you who prefer the cloak of false neutrality.

Allow people to express themselves without bullying them because they are not part of the people saying I'm a witch. Your own bias is established here.

Please, if you do have a response, make it timely, don't quote me tomorrow evening and expect me to read it.

My advice is in the general and not unique to Curtis. It's not an attack on you. It's advice from pure intentions.

Your response to so many people on this forum that have different views from your own, has been very far from civil.

You use vitriolic rhetoric without restraint and without any justification, quite regularly. It's simply not good.

I really don't want to derail the thread.

But I still believe there is no need for anybody to use caustic abusive language.

11 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Joebie:
My vs SA starting lineup

Very good lineup.
Except that Collins was said to have been subtituted 15 minutes to the end of his club's match. I hope it isn't serious.

I want to see those wicked passes from Iwobi.

November 17! Where art thou?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Clementoke:

Very good lineup.
Except that Collins was said to have been subtituted 15 minutes to the end of his club's match. I hope it isn't serious.

With d way u guys dey expect much from.iwobi so,I hope say baba no go flop,e no go funny o grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Joebie:
My vs SA starting lineup

Lol. John Ogu is no libero. He can't play there. If only we had Mikel.....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
komekn:

My advice is in the general and not unique to Curtis. It's not an attack on you. It's advice from pure intentions.

Your response to so many people on this forum that have different views from your own, has been very far from civil.

You use vitriolic rhetoric without restraint and without any justification, quite regularly. It's simply not good.

But I still believe there is no need for anybody to use caustic abusive language.

U and dis [b][/b]Vitriolic rhetoric[b]... grin grin
D day I go catch una two grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
elyte89:

With d way u guys dey expect much from.iwobi so,I hope say baba no go flop,e no go funny o grin grin grin

Bros, let's be positive in our thoughts

grin grin grin

Baba go show for pitch that day insha Allah

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Clementoke:

Bros, let's be positive in our thoughts

grin grin grin

Baba go show for pitch that day insha Allah

Salam alaekum brother.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Super eagles to camp in Asaba and fly to SA November 16th.
SA to announce their squad tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

Since we don't have av Mikel nko, We sha must play the match. I think Ogu has been modest in that role while on SE duty. We will manage him like dat. When the desirable isn't available, the available becomes desirable
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Joebie:
My vs SA starting lineup

Good lineup. .But there's really no need for a 3-5-2 IMO.. Balogun doesn't have to start cus he is match rusty.. Starting Omeruo and Ekong with him won't prevent him from performing poorly... it was evident against Libya.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Clementoke:

Since we don't have av Mikel nko, We sha must play the match. I think Ogu has been modest in that role while on SE duty. We will manage him like dat. When the desirable isn't available, the available becomes desirable

Don't be surprised if Agu starts ahead of Ogu ooo... Ogu's lack of pace might be a problem especially if Etebo goes forward too often.

But I believe Rohr might want to reward Ogu for his patience with a start.. grin ...The man rewards loyalty. .

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
elyte89:

I
Salam alaekum brother.. grin grin

Walaikum as-salam Sir

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

Ass licker. Lick on! Maybe the Queen will notice you grin.
you are irrelevant and you’ve been trying so hard to get her attention for days, yeye dey smell. You should be ashame of yourself, fighting unnecessary with a lady for cheap attention and like. Nonesense

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
You have raised two things here — not one. Firstly, why is there no need for a 3-5-2? Secondly, Ajayi could also start in lieu of Balogun. What does it really change?

Danielnino00:

Good lineup. .But there's really no need for a 3-5-2 IMO.. Balogun doesn't have to start cus he is match rusty.. Starting Omeruo and Ekong with him won't prevent him from performing poorly... it was evident against Libya.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin
Danielnino00:

Don't be surprised if Agu starts ahead of Ogu ooo... Ogu's lack of pace might be a problem especially if Etebo goes forward too often.

But I believe Rohr might want to reward Ogu for his patience with a start.. grin ...The man rewards loyalty. .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
komekn:

issorait.

As long as we can still discombobulate with big English so that the jab is subtle, we good grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Danielnino00:

Me sha prefer 3-5-2 unless Kalu no go waste hin slot for field. Not yet convinced about that guy in the GWG
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Just say you have not seen him play there.
Below is Beer Sheva’s formation in a Champions League qualifying match versus Dinamo:

Curtisaxel7:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Collins will be back just in time
Clementoke:

Very good lineup.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5042) (5043) (5044) (5045) (5046) (5047) (5048) ... (16391) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.