Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,259 members, 7,894,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12105903 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (16446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
forgiveness:

Kayode was played out of position. He didn't miss any chance as speculated. I didn't notice him until he gave Iheanacho the pass that led to the penalty.

Kayode missed a clear chance fro Isaac Success cross

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Humility017:

bro...I used to be an ardent follower of the npl...
right from it's inception.... during the stint of obaseki as league chairman
haven't u asked despite the triumph of kano pillars in d npl fr three seasons still could not achieve anything in the continental level...
despite posing a ten years unbeaten home record then....

Na wa ooooooo.

Ten years what!? grin

Nobody wan die b dat na. grin

I think government is the problem. They don't want to privatize the league and club.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by binhozie(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
pyrex23:

But he seems to be the best cmf in that he covers a lot of ground,( onazi can ogu can't) very disciplined ( ogu is onazi isn't) above average ball distributor( ogu and onazi ) and has a lot of positional sense ( ogu has onazi doesn't), smart enough to even cover up for full backs( onazi can ogu can't) he never gets caught wondering at the wrong end of the pitch( onazi does ogu doesn't) + a huge goal threat again( onazi isnt ogu is).

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
tbaba1234:

Kayode missed a clear chance fro Isaac Success cross

That was no clear cut chance because the ball was played to his hand and not the feet.

In short, it became a foul when he tried to do the hand of God.

Isaac Success didn't cross well.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
if the NFF is serious they will stamp out bad officiating.

Humility017:

they have been cases where the away team cries that even the policemen assigned to maintain security at match venue....are ardent supporters of the home team and as such compromised... sometimes some ref do lost their tooth and others get injured because they fail to favor the home team
abeg npl na drama..
hope it has improved na...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
The ball was pretty fast.. but a clever forward would deflect it in. It takes some pretty good reflex though.

forgiveness:

That was no clear cut chance because the ball was played to his hand and not the feet.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Joebie:
The ball was pretty fast.. but a clever forward would deflect it in. It takes some pretty good reflex though.

The ball was played to the hand. Except hand of God is allowed. grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
I trust in Troost-Balogun partnership. We just need to step up our game in full back positions so the pressure on them will not be too much.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
forgiveness:

Yea, there was also a cross from iheanacho, someone headed over from a few yards off. Not sure who did that..

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ogu is good when you are controlling the ball like in the first half not when you are defending.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
tbaba1234:

Yea, there was also a cross from iheanacho, someone headed over from a few yards off. Not sure who did that..

It was Omeruo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
tbaba1234:
Ogu is good when you are controlling the ball like in the first half not when you are defending.

You are right on point.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Humility017:

this players willingly pay super eagles a visit in London and had discussion with rohr...
what is stopping onyedinma of milwall from doing same.....?
abeg when he is ready we will know

I remember some years ago inviting A Nigerian origin midfield player, who was playing in the premiership too come to the Nigerian camp in Abuja.

He compared the framework to the English set up that is highly formalised. And refused to come down to Abuja feeling he would be snubbed.

Unless the players have someone who is an insider or linked in with the NFF nobody will just turn up like that. This is England no be Naija.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
The NPFL has alot of talented foreign players. They should do more to expose that fact. I would like to see Nigerian NPFL Allstars play again a team of foreign NPFL Allstars.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
forgiveness:

You are right on point.

The team ended the game quite strongly and could have won... There are lots of positives.. Your breakdown looked at negatives which i do not necessarily agree with. With Mikel and Victor Moses, that is a completely different game.. Isaac Success looked very good.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
BascoVanVeli:
The NPFL has alot of talented foreign players. They should do more to expose that fact. I would like to see Nigerian NPFL Allstars play again a team of foreign NPFL Allstars.
you mean NFF, I doubt there are any foreign Nigerian Premier Football League players in that sense
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 27, 2017
komekn:

I remember some years ago inviting A Nigerian origin midfield player, who was playing in the premiership too come to the Nigerian camp in Abuja.

He compared the framework to the English set up that is highly formalised. And refused to come down to Abuja feeling he would be snubbed.

Unless the players have someone who is an insider or linked in with the NFF nobody will just turn up like that. This is England no be Naija.
I understand the angle you are coming from,its not easy such players giving the difference in atmosphere between both countries.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:01am On Mar 27, 2017
komekn:

is onyedinma based in London?

I like to think Aina is there because he stays around as opposed to those who may have to travel from their residence. It's like expecting someone who plays in Kano to drop by a training in Lagos. A lot of logistics are involved, I doubt Aina sleeps at the hotel with them unless he dey follow Iwobi share bed

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by binhozie(m): 12:09am On Mar 27, 2017
Rohr needs to cap this guy's Tammy Abraham and Onyekwuru
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2017
It's high time we started looking at the match ups versus Cameroon. E.g Vincent Abubakar is a bully striker who can create a chance out of nothing. I think we need to worry about our defense. We will need something near world class to ensure we come out unscathed after the double header. Can our 4 man defense withstand the pressure. The second half against Senegal makes me worry. I'm not talking about the end of the game.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:16am On Mar 27, 2017
safarigirl:
you mean NFF, I doubt there are any foreign Nigerian Premier Football League players in that sense

I was talking about our league, at least half the clubs have a foriegn player on their roster. The most common are from Benin but we also have Ghana, Togo, DR Congo, Ivory Coast and even Brasil. A few of them even play for their national teams.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 12:16am On Mar 27, 2017
Joebie:
It's high time we started looking at the match ups versus Cameroon. E.g Vincent Abubakar is a bully striker who can create a chance out of nothing. I think we need to worry about our defense. We will need something near world class to ensure we come out unscathed after the double header. Can our 4 man defense withstand the pressure. The second half against Senegal makes me worry. I'm not talking about the end of the game.

It is too early to worry about Cameroon, we have games against South Africa first.. Cameroon is not that much stronger than Senegal and we coped well without our strongest team. The only goal scored was off a goalkeeping error
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 12:27am On Mar 27, 2017
How many matches do we have before Cameroon?

South Africa -- a fast and tactical side. We would need to control the game especially in the midfield to excel.

tbaba1234:

It is too early to worry about Cameroon, we have games against South Africa first.. Cameroon is not that much stronger than Senegal and we coped well without our strongest team. The only goal scored was off a goalkeeping error
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 12:35am On Mar 27, 2017
That's a good idea.. Great way to test our domestic players without complicated logistics.

Also NPFL All Stars vs African Based + uncapped Nigerians abroad.

BascoVanVeli:

I was talking about our league, at least half the clubs have a foriegn player on their roster. The most common are from Benin but we also have Ghana, Togo, DR Congo, Ivory Coast and even Brasil. A few of them even play for their national teams.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2017
forgiveness:

Hehehehe! I don watch the match and I can give a sane judgment.

Michael2 can you now understand the problem of the team after watching the match and listening to the commentator?

I told you there was no harmony and cohesion due to the inability of the players to spring a simple pass.

You said John Ogu brought stability but how come the Senegalese overran the midfield in the second half? grin

Let me drop my observations.

This team is not ready to play Cameroon with the way they played.

From the defense to the attack na wark.

Let me start with the the keeper, he is not qualified to be a member of the Super Eagles. Very poor in positioning himself during set pieces though possess sharp reflexes.

Leon Balogun lacks fitness and confidence. We need to start thinking of a better replacement in case he doesn't improve.

Troost Ekong got talent but in this game, he was below average. Very guilty of giving away the ball when pressed.

Rohr needs to school these defenders on how to soak pressure and control the game from the back.

Omeruo fumbled as a right back. He should be left alone to manage the defense or DMF.

Echiejile needs a good deputy.

We should be looking out for a equally good or better replacement for Ndidi because he will become the target of vultures in a very important match. I remember what Italy and France did to us. We should not allow that repeat itself again.

The boy is obviously very very good. That's why I want Shehu Abdullahi out of the team. We don't need players that can't add value to the team.

Raheem Lawal should be drafted in place of him.

John Ogu is good for the team.

Onazi is a leader and equally good for the team.

Alex Iwobi shouldn't be giving automatic shirt, he is not taking his career seriously.

How can we be relying on such inconsistent player?

He needs someone to challenge his position to make em head correct.

Iheanacho is not a striker, he is SS but from what I am seeing, Manchester City has destroyed his ability to give a through pass. Now, he is even missing tap in. Geees! He needs to move out from that club else.....

Simon Moses will play under Rohr because he played many roles in the match. He can play as a midfielder, winger and SS. And contributed alot to the defense.

Ahmed Musa.... I just don't know what to say about him.

Isaac Success didn't really impressed me as many people exaggerated here but he is needed for such kind of game.

Etebo na fine player. He is good for a CMF.

Kayode was played out of position. He didn't miss any chance as speculated. I didn't notice him until he gave Iheanacho the pass that led to the penalty.

Let's disbanded the whole team then. ...

All these Just for one friendly match.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:43am On Mar 27, 2017
Looollll.... don't mind Sir Forgiveness..... wink

I watched the whole game.... and I see more positives than negatives.

His analysis on iheanacho is so flawed.... Nacho was a baller in that game apart from his missed chances. In fact, it was Nacho who set up His own first missed chance... he flicked a ball cleverly to Ndidi who spread nicely to the wings for Simon moses and Nacho somehow got there on time but failed to convert.... Nacho's Skill move on the left also got us our first cornerkick.... na wa oooo.... lemme stop here abeg.... Coz Nacho had several bright moments in that game.

Sir Forgiveness' hype on Simon Moses is very funny. Simon did good but was not spectacular.... abeg... Simon was mostly confined to the left.... na from where he come play SS and AM abeg?? Simon and Musa that got some crosses wrong for all their speed and runnings... they hardly made impact. They just showed flashes of brilliance and speed here and there....

And talking about Defensive sides... yes Simon did contribute defensively but so also did Kelechi.... forgotten that dangerous cross nodded away within the first 15-20mins? who was that?

Also Musa tried defensively too... his speed helped us kinda on that right flank. He was always hassling the Senegalese. But when on the ball... Mehn... he was kinda ordinary... he needs to step up.... the Musa I know is better... far better than what I saw against Senegal.

Na wa oooo.... Sir Forgiveness... even with full video evidence, you still wanna raise some players up and put some down... it is not fair oooo.... just say it as it is... no painting abeg.

On success.... I was very impressed with Success for two reasons....

one... this is his very first game for The Super Eagles and he didn't look overwhelmed by the atmosphere.

two.... within the little time frame he had.... he showed power, skills, guts and dare.... Success became the newest menace on the pitch. He drew fouls and gave us a fighting chance. Highly rated Koulibaly couldn't cope with Success.... and someone isn't impressed?? Na wa oooo.....

Abeg... I think we have dwelt too much on this friendly.

But before I stop..... a couple of more points please...

I have to point out that Onazi was beautiful before he left the pitch.... he lost the ball just once I think but at other times, he marshalled the midfield quite good even when the Senegalese recovered (after our short foray into their half) and were pressing us within the first 25 mins... (in that time frame... about 5-8mins belongs to us.... the rest to Senegal).

Goodness me!.. did you see the way he (Onazi) turned Gueye (i think?) when under pressure from him in Nigeria's own half.... or the way he wriggled his way into keeping the passing going at one point in the first 15mins...?

Onazi did quite okay and even had two tall Senegalese midfielders on him most times.... they knew he was Nigeria's main midfield man.... Ndidi was also asserting himself.... Ndidi hardly put a foot wrong.....

But when Ogu came in.... well.... the heights and Size war in midfield became balanced... But like seriously... I will still pick Onazi over Ogu for now.... Ogu is needed when we are in possession and executing a passing/possessive game (which Onazi can do too but not better than Ogu)... But Onazi is really needed when we are under pressure and need to defend... he is calm and composed and also has 4 Lungs (Ndidi has 8.... Etebo has 20) grin...

You guys need to watch that first 25mins again.... Onazi is still relevant abeg.... but he should watch his back shaa... coz When Mikel returns... I don't wanna see Ndidi out of that midfield....

Etebo, who is super versatile, is also in the picture but is primarily an AMF and SS... Iwobi may not start against Cameroun unless....... *winks*

Well.... until then... it is rohr's call after all.... wink

On our defence.... Mehn! Echiejile is still a baller abeg.... Like Sir Forgiveness rightly said... he needs a very very good deputy. smiley

Omeruo was Hardly ruffled too...

Leon and Troost made a couple of mistakes during the opening 25mins but soon picked up.... during that tumultuous period, Senegal rocked the inside of the post to Akpeyi's left....

And yes.. Akpeyi in as much as he may keep goal if Ikeme isn't fit for Cameroon(God forbid to that abeg).... I must confess that he was quite jittery for most parts of the game against Senegal...

But yeah... he did pull off some nice/good saves/stops.

Abeg... may Akpeyi not be a time bomb for us oooo.... Amen!!!!!!! grin grin He can be good sometimes and then atrocious sometimes.... let's pray for more of the good if we are gonna be seeing more of him in goal for us.... coz we got serious goalkeeping crisis Mehn!!!!

All in all.... We have a rising force of a team on our hands here.... Just Mikel in that team would have seen us Beat those Senegalese.... Yes... just Mikel... (Victor Moses and Ikeme could even be rested and Mikel alone added to that team is more than enough). I am darn serious.

But hey.... we still have a long way to go shaa... but the good thing is... we are really becoming hard to beat and still play some beautiful football. Our Super Eagles can only get better and better.... smiley

***To be continued....

Napoleon55:
Let's disbanded the whole team then. ...

All these Just for one friendly match.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:51am On Mar 27, 2017
Iwobi Hopes To Convince Arsenal To Sign Manchester City Striker Iheanacho

Nigeria international Alex Iwobi wants Kelechi Iheanacho to join him at the Emirates Stadium, and is hoping he can convince Arsenal to sign the Manchester City striker in the near future.

Iheanacho and the Hale End Academy product have formed a close bond on and off the pitch, with the Citizens wonderkid helping him settle into the Super Eagles squad when he was first called up.

“I tell you, you should see us on Snapchat! Always bantering. We’re room-mates right now and he’s just the funniest guy I know, ” Iwobi said, according to the Daily Mail .

“We do get on well off the pitch as well as on the pitch. Maybe I can try to convince Arsenal to sign him – but I don’t think that’s going to happen.”

Iwobi picked up the CAF Youth Player of the Year at a gala ceremony in January, while his pal Iheanacho was named the Most Promising Talent for the second time in his career.

Both 20-year-olds started Nigeria’s 1-1 draw with Senegal in an international friendly held at the Hive Stadium three days ago.

***Igho Kingsley

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22504

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 4:52am On Mar 27, 2017
tbaba1234:

please tell forgiveness so he will understand. Ogu is good for a possession based team because he is always available for a pass. I don't even know the game he watched, I sha no get the time again

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Nigerian Striker Adi Equals Portland Timbers Goals Record

Nigerian striker Fanendo Adi equalled Portland Timbers’ all-time goal-scoring record on Sunday by scoring his 45th goal for the club, who lost 3-2 to Columbus Crew in a Major League Soccer clash, reports Completesportsnigeria.com.

Adi scored his ninth MLS goal of the season (fourth in his last four games) with a cool finish, his 45th since joining the side, to equal John Bain at the top of Portland’s all-time scoring chart.

The strike restored parity for the Timbers at 2-2 after goals from Justin Meram and Ola Kamara had cancelled out an early goal from Portland’s Dairon Asprilla. Niko Hansen scored an 84th minute goal to seal the win for Columbus.

The 26-year-old Adi scored his 45 goals in 94 appearances for Timbers as against Bain who scored 45 goals in 148 games for Portland from 1978-82.

Adi was voted the man of the match. They face New England in their next game on the 2nd of April.

Source: http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/60853-2/

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:05am On Mar 27, 2017
Senegal Coach , Cisse : Super Eagles Good Team Despite CAN 2017 Miss

Senegal coach, Alliou Cisse, believes that the future of Nigeria's Super Eagles look bright and blinding if the arrays of youngsters on parade in Thursday’s international friendly match with the Teranga Lions are anything to go by, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

Speaking after Nigeria’s 1-1 draw with Senegal at the Hive Stadium in Barnet on Friday, the former Teranga Lions skippers said heads will turn in admiration of Nigerian national team in the coming years going by the level of rebuilding process the current team is undergoing.

“Nigeria is a good team. Nigeria is a football country with many very good players. That has always been the case, with Jay-Jay Okocha, and so on, ” Cisse said told galsenfoot.com

“We respect this team. They did not qualify for the last Africa Cup of Nations but it is a good team that has a future.

“Nigeria, Senegal, Cameroon, Algeria, are the future of African football,” he reiterated.

Gernot Rohr's team came from a goal down to hold Senegal to a 1-1 draw in Thursday’s friendly at The Hive Dtadium London.
There was no goal in the first half, that saw the Super Eagles lose captain Ogenyi Onazi to injury.

Moussa Sow of Fenerbahce gave Senegal the lead early in the second half before Kelechi Iheanacho equalised from the penalty spot with less than 10 minutes left to play.

Source: http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/senegal-coach-cisse-super-eagles-good-team-despite-can-2017-miss/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:14am On Mar 27, 2017
Looooolllll..... bunch of crazy fans if you ask me.... grin
......................................................................................................

Hibs Fans React After Celtic Loanee Efe Nets Maiden Goal : Give Him A 20-Year Contract

Hibernian fans were delighted after Nigeria national-teamer Efe Ambrose netted his first goal for the club in their 2-1 win over fellow promotion-chasers Falkirk on game week 30 in the Scottish Championship on Saturday.

The central defender broke the deadlock in the 75th minute when he headed past goalkeeper Thomson and celebrated in acrobatic style.

Hibs fans took to social media to praise Ambrose :

Kyle Hall tweeted : “Hibs 2 Falkirk 1, big result! Goals from Efe Ambrose who got his 3rd man of the match in a row and a screamer from @jameskeatings!”

Sandy Irvine said : “Get efe ambrose on a 20 year contract”.

@Leitch91 stated : “I can tell my Grandchildren I seen efe Ambrose backflip in a Hibs top. What a day.”

Laura Ainslie commented : “Efe Ambrose celebration”

Rachel Thomson stated : “Oh Efe Ambrose oh he is so Wonderful. When he scores a goal it’s beautiful, magical”

@aedancrilley tipped the Nigerian defender to win the Golden Ball, tweeting : “Efe ambrose ballon D’or”.

Efe Ambrose made his fourth appearance of the season against Falkirk.

***Igho Kingsley

Photo Credit : .hibernianfc.co.uk

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22499
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:15am On Mar 27, 2017
forgiveness:

What a team needs is a champion.

In what way is Mikel not a Champion? You are just saying anything that gets to your head. Mikel trained at Manchester as an U17 and Alex Ferguson was all over him. Chelsea and Manchester United literally went to war for him.

What makes Dele Alli a Champion?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (16446) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: caprikon and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.