Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,790 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12065528 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9044) (9045) (9046) (9047) (9048) (9049) (9050) ... (16431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Subzero047:

Jamilu Collins can still get a move in the bundesliga, Hertha Berlin are reportedly interested in him

Even if he gets a move to real Madrid..dt guy no good for my eye..he's just anoda idowu cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
ChrisKels:

Seriously, I am not keen on Saka, I don't really see where he fits in, in out team.

The only player I will be delighted to have is Eze

Well we re opposite on dis,although d team is in dire need of an AM...I believe saka's talent is rare to come by,having him will b a huge +...and I also eze feel he's not far better Dan iwobi(na because say d guy Neva play for us),beside a rejuvenated nwakali is dere..and I still believe in akinkunmi amoo to climb d ladder soon..I believe he will get dere too
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
solonnachi:

Hopefully he and Saka can fill up that position

Hopefully, but the most realistic is Zaidu and Bassey Ughelumba

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
That guy will end up making people hate Nwakali for no reason undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
elyte89:

Well we re opposite on dis,although d team is in dire need of an AM...I believe saka's talent is rare to come by,having him will b a huge +...and I also eze feel he's not far better Dan iwobi(na because say d guy Neva play for us),beside a rejuvenated nwakali is dere..and I still believe in akinkunmi amoo to climb d ladder soon..I believe he will get dere too

I believe in a rejuvenated Nwakali, but not as an AM, I prefer him at CM. Not taking anything away from Saka but I honestly don't think we are in dire need of him because I can't quite see where he fits in
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
elyte89:

I am very sure rohr won't use saka as 3

If he opt for us....chukwueze will have his position to fight for smiley

That's not his best position, though I believe he can operate there to keep Chuks on his toes, his natural position is the LW, but I would take an Ejike ahead of him in that LW position
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
look at this oga!! Now I don sabi who u be.

ChrisKels:

What nonsense are you saying, have you forgotten your words? How about you quote urself verbatim to prove I was wrong? You know where to get that, don't you?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
COOL10:
That guy will end up making people hate Nwakali for no reason undecided

That's just the truth

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
elyte89:

Even if he gets a move to real Madrid..dt guy no good for my eye..he's just anoda idowu cool

Ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
IDENNAA:

With all these qualifications you still can't start a proper sentence...FOH

Cure your low self esteem ,oga , because you can never erase it with boastfulness

Aswear.

But you shouldn't be entertaining such a pleb bro. Ignore him, when he is tired, him go rest

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Saka will fit in nicely in our team and give us better quality depth on the left and quality cover on the right. He can play in Chukwueze's absence easily on the right. His addition will give us absolutely top quality cover on both wings and at wingback too in a 3-5-2.

Also, Saka is within our reach. Steps are being made to get him. Eze for now, isn't within our reach. He made his bow for England U-21s competitively and still playing "undecided".

ChrisKels:

Seriously, I am not keen on Saka, I don't really see where he fits in, in out team.

The only player I will be delighted to have is Eze

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Future of African football

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
JayromWrites:

Na recent pic be this
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Exactly what I was telling Sheyi the other day. Don't fall for it. Just remain objective and keep exposing their lies whenever it comes up.
Nwakali remains our own like other Nigerian players.
Edopesin:

That's just the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jamilu collins should be the most hated super eagles player on this thread
Followed closely by Moses Simon

Kaduna,calm down! We go dey alright cry

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Edopesin:

Na recent pic be this

Just saw it on Twitter
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Crochet: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
For latest news and updates visit the link in my signature
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
elyte89:

I am very sure rohr won't use saka as 3

If he opt for us....chukwueze will have his position to fight for smiley
good competition and it will favour the team alot.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
JayromWrites:

Thank God for MRI. In the early 2000s, these boys would be deemed not old enough to play in our U17s. grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Crochet:
For latest news and updates visit the link in my signature

The link pass this thread?

You should be the one coming here for latest updates to help your link grin

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
sheyishemba:

[/b]Street agbero[b] like seriously as in like for real grin grin if you know my personality where I grew up where I lived prolly you won't call me that
See your street agbero with Bsc. MSC. PhD. Working in a very cool firm achieved what you can never achieve in your entire life .. If thats what a street agbero means that I'll glad embrace the title grin grin
Anybody can be anything on social media. Just post picture of your so-called achievements including your offer letter from your so-called "very cool firm" or adonbilivit. Picture or adonbilivit. I nor dey for mouth talk, just post picture grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Our elders in this thread are the harbingers of truth.
When I use Czech and Croatia in my search, this is what I came up with. What an irony!
Hear from Icon4s and Kog45.

Over to you Chriskels

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
JayromWrites:

My boys , my boys. It gladdens my heart to see the brotherhood in my black brothers. Just beautiful

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
DONE DEAL: Leon Balogun Completes Move To New Club

Opera News

Super Eagles defender Leon Balogun has completed a move to Scottish club Rangers.

Rangers on Friday confirmed the acquisition of the 32-year old as they released an official statement indicating Balogun has signed a one-year deal having an option for a further year.

Balogun, 32 arrives in Glasgow with experience both in the Premier League and German Bundesliga and completed last season with Wigan Athletic.

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard commented: “I am pleased to secure the signature of Leon. He is an experienced centre half who will add strength and depth to our squad.

“His experience in the Premier League as well as his international pedigree strengthens our squad and will assist in the development of our young defenders.

betpay & google ads
“Leon has just finished a round of competitive fixtures with Wigan so will hit the ground running. He’s a positive and bright character and we are looking forward to his influence around the group”

Sporting Director Ross Wilson added: “We quickly targeted Leon after adapting our transfer plan when Niko Katic suffered an injury a few weeks ago.

“We agreed terms with Leon shortly before going to France enabling Leon to give Wigan his full focus, particularly in the situation they found themselves in.

“Leon impressed Steven and I with his enthusiasm and excitement to join Rangers from the moment we first spoke whilst the staff at Brighton and Wigan couldn’t have spoken any higher about his personality and abilities.”

Another Nigeria international Joe Aribo also plays for Rangers

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
elyte89:

Swears
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
In Serie B, still keeping eyes on two games still ongoing. Crotone's closest rivals on the table, Spezia and Pordenone are both playing draws at this point and if things remain this way, Simy's return to Serie A will be sealed.

Still monitoring. wink

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
solonnachi:
DONE DEAL: Leon Balogun Completes Move To New Club

Opera News

Super Eagles defender Leon Balogun has completed a move to Scottish club Rangers.

Rangers on Friday confirmed the acquisition of the 32-year old as they released an official statement indicating Balogun has signed a one-year deal having an option for a further year.

Balogun, 32 arrives in Glasgow with experience both in the Premier League and German Bundesliga and completed last season with Wigan Athletic.

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard commented: “I am pleased to secure the signature of Leon. He is an experienced centre half who will add strength and depth to our squad.

“His experience in the Premier League as well as his international pedigree strengthens our squad and will assist in the development of our young defenders.

betpay & google ads
“Leon has just finished a round of competitive fixtures with Wigan so will hit the ground running. He’s a positive and bright character and we are looking forward to his influence around the group”

Sporting Director Ross Wilson added: “We quickly targeted Leon after adapting our transfer plan when Niko Katic suffered an injury a few weeks ago.

“We agreed terms with Leon shortly before going to France enabling Leon to give Wigan his full focus, particularly in the situation they found themselves in.

“Leon impressed Steven and I with his enthusiasm and excitement to join Rangers from the moment we first spoke whilst the staff at Brighton and Wigan couldn’t have spoken any higher about his personality and abilities.”

Another Nigeria international Joe Aribo also plays for Rangers

Please enough with all these opra news.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
kellycute:
Anybody can be anything on social media. Just post picture of your so-called achievements including your offer letter from your so-called "very cool firm" or adonbilivit. Picture or adonbilivit. I nor dey for mouth talk, just post picture grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
You know Nnachi, I too used to think of Saka at LB for us but on a second thought, no. I believe we will utilise him as a winger. But when we go 3-5-2, I think Saka can be an option at LWB.

OK... I think his versatility is the reason why the NFF really want to "snatch" him away from England.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Simy Nwankwo is now on 20 goals + 4 assists in Serie B. Top scorer by two goals now pending when his closest goals rival's team play later today. In the next couple of minutes actually.

And his Crotone side at cruising home to Victory. 5-1 away with 75 mins on the clock.

Simy is on his way to Serie A.

Even though, I don't really like this guy, I gotta admit, his stats are impressive, I won't raise an eyebrow if he gets invited sometime in the future as he continues with his form into the Serie A.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Did you see where I said mane or Trent deserve it more ?

You won’t see my positive side

If a mancity player can’t win the last one when they won the league then there is no way they would win this

Try and see my positive side next time

If I am bias with my arguement I would not say mane or trent deserve it

An honest football fan here grin

How does the trophy look in Henderson's hand?

Beautiful isn't it?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
IDENNAA:

With all these qualifications you still can't start a proper sentence...FOH

Cure your low self esteem ,oga , because you can never erase it with boastfulness

point out my error here

(1) (2) (3) ... (9044) (9045) (9046) (9047) (9048) (9049) (9050) ... (16431) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mujtahida and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.