Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,286 members, 7,947,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (39510 Views)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by ptolomes: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2016
You like the girl, fine; you want to date her fine, ; But when you let what people said as a yard stick to judge your own tomorrow, then something's wrong, let's assume she slept with your friend , there is a possibility that your friend couldn't handle her hence the break up, and am sure she must have grown wiser over the years , the friend might just have been her worst nightmare , you will never know until you hear her side, but forget her side of the story, what do you want? Is it her or her history? Her attention or her story? Make up your mind bro ain't nobody got it right every time ,

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Taryur3(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2016
It actually depends on you if you can control the emotions and forget about it that your friend has bleeped her.but I will tell you that if she is the type that will cheat in marriage...that your friend will continue to bleep her until thy kingdom come.my friend I cant marry such lady.run for your life.the probability of cheating on you is high if you guys settled in the same city.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Henycymama(f): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2016
There's nothing bad dere, everybody has their past and let's the past be...
what to do is just to probably change your environment after marrying her so as not to affect you psychologically...
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by haulagehandlers(m): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2016
Lemme ask answer you with a question of mine (typical Nigerian man you say?) . I want eat gbegiri soup and amala,as I look the edge of the plate I see pesin shit for the edge of the plate,Kwik Kwik I clean the shit commot make I still eat the food abi make I leave am.

bro move on,dere are many many fishes in the ocean...forget,wetin you no hia or see nah dey affect your brain...nuff said.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by 3rdeye1(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
You're not ready psychologically. undecided
yea there is nothing wrong but psycologically, I won't be balanced. I simply can't. Except I just want to play my 'friend's style' as well. I like ur comment!

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2016
engrtee:
Love In sharing
huh
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2016
menix:
I can't even fork a gal forked by a friend talkless marrying...

I dey Mad
I tell you bruv!

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Ekakamba: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2016
Probably your friend ditch her, then you approach her & she find it the perfect opportunity for revenge against her ex who don't even give a fork 'bout her. She have no option but to stick with you. You would have know between you & your friend who she loves most if your friend have tried reconciling with her but unfortunately he didn't. Well, I hope she's sincerity inlove with you. All the best.
oganology33:

Does he have a choice?? the choice is mine. and I'm cool with it. She's ma kinda woman. Can't let her go cos of dat.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by rosalieene(f): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2016
gbens2000:
i really wanted to quote that dude buh I Jez came from a ban in these section.too many dumbass in this forum This days.
Don't mind him
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Jadekitana(f): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
There are many girls out there, go date someone else. Be honest, the only reason u wanna date her it's because of the ideas you'v got about her sexually, u just wanna try your luck. Move on!!! Don't attract a curse to your life.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
jaelz:
Okay there's this girl that i really like a lot but the problem is that i know of someone not really a friend just the oh boy how far greetings kinda friend that used to date the girl back then and men u know guys with shagging and bragging now. I mean what i have heard about the way he bleeped her and how she did snake in the monkey shadow style on the bed for her. Just restrains me from walking up to her though i really love her much, am just so so confused right now. Please my dear nairalander i need your advice.

Did it occur to you that 90% of those bragging might just be concocted lies from that dude just to feel relevant among the boys, Bro if other things about this lady checks out, waste no time in making a move for her. What did he brag that he did with her that any other lady you'd end up marrying hasn't done codedly? You're even better off with the devil you know. Like I said, if other things check out, my guy this is non issue.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by rosalieene(f): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
callMeAlpha:
sweetheart its not true ooo,there re more virgin guys than girls oo,enter an average university hostel you'll see for urself... And abt d marrying a virgin stuff,lemme start wit u,tell me,would u like to marry a virgin man?
Been a virgin is not a criteria for me.
What am after is a man that doesn't have the mentality of Only women does house chores and work and wouldn't want to help around. Or a man that always takes women as nothing or weaker beings.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by layla129(f): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
gbens2000:
its always like,after smoking nonsense they come with very myopic and childish reasoning.av been banned for in two different sections cuz of ppl like that,they really amaze me with the level of their reasoning.
grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Chidonc(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

A Word from a smelly mouth tongue
have u brushed today !!!?!
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by joceey(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=jaelz post=44240437]Okay there's this girl that i really like a lot but the problem is that i know of someone not really a friend just the oh boy how far greetings kinda friend that used to date the girl back then and men u know guys with shagging and bragging now. I mean what i have heard about the way he bleeped her and how she did snake in the monkey shadow style on the bed for her. Just restrains me from walking up to her though i really love her much, am just so so confused right now. Please my dear nairalander i need your advice.

Guy if u really love her deep within you I don't think you will go by what them say,by now you will be in a relationship with her but mind you,if you knw say you too wan do snake in the monkey shadow self and run go you better leave the poor girl alone. I no blame some guys dem no get sister that's why but them forget say law of karma go make dem born girls full house grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by King44(m): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
I wud rather go for a lady who I know nothing of her past to save me the stress of thinking bt actually I wud say do not go for her cos psychologically u not prepared and I need to question ur love for her cos if truly u do love her u wont seek for nobody's opinion and u wont even bother abt d chi chi dat occurred btw her n dat guy

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by HARDDON: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
Nothing wrong.

U just have to Move on so long as you trust your wife.

This is not a matter of trust but of sweet memories shared. It is a matter of hawt erotic experience. It is a matter of women always comparing their old steamy sessions to d new(almost always) boring ones.

It is an awkward situation Cos no matte How trustworthy she is, she can't resist him If he wants her. Neither can she avoid him If this guy isn't as explosive under d sheets as d ex. Old flames rarely dies.

Relocating within d country wudnt even solve d ish....abroad relocating can, God And a strong will from d gurl.

Op, If I were u, I'd luk @ alternatives, Better u didn't know him nor heard their stories.

One more thing, it feels to me, u just wano taps a lil som som though based on d skill set u heard she has

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by SuperSkata: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
jaelz:
Okay there's this girl that i really like a lot but the problem is that i know of someone not really a friend just the oh boy how far greetings kinda friend that used to date the girl back then and men u know guys with shagging and bragging now. I mean what i have heard about the way he bleeped her and how she did snake in the monkey shadow style on the bed for her. Just restrains me from walking up to her though i really love her much, am just so so confused right now. Please my dear nairalander i need your advice.

Chop and run. It will haunt you for ever if you are friends with that guy.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by AreaFada2: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin what she did? "Snake in the monkey style"? Lol....funny as hell but juz do it and see for urself maybe she will have a new diff styles in store for u... tongue

This time na "Scorpion in gorilla shadow". grin grin grin grin grin

Make una nor burst person ribs jor. grin cheesy

@OP, depends on many things. Did the relationship truly end long ago? Did she get to do abortions while they were together? etc.
Sometimes, it's good to listen to what's being said around BUT then consider things wisely, don't be obsessed with pride/face saving.

It's the kind of thing you should discuss with her. Both of you might end up laughing over it.

I guess you too dated another girl before her.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by prinsam30: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Braaad:
It might affect you psychologically since you know the guy personally... After marriage, you might still think she's still seeing that guy. and mhen, that will be really bad for your health. It would have been better if you didn't know the guy.

Best comment so far

and Wetin b dat op name again? make I tell u, if u still have mind to marry her, u can quietly relocate with her to another environment entirely buh if u wanna do dis in d same area with d guy, my guy ur in for it
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by KingRex1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mehn its better she gat 4 sex partners i dont knw of than 1 i know

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Gbam!!!

Synzu:
Such things are not to be taken into consideration! After all, we all have our past lives and if we were to be judged by it, we wouldn't be on this planet in the first place. wink
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by bankidodo: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Oh boy if u truly love her, that's not a barrier. What if you didn't know the guy at present and later in d future u become friends
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by DipoDee: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Youngpo413:
There is nothing wrong in collecting your share and clean mouth but everything is wrong if you want to marry her.

Wicked people like you marry the most-used, mis-used and over-used girls because your wisdom is gross stupidity in it's entirety...Btw, you will continue to chop and clean mouth till you bite more than you can chew.

@Op, your concern is a non-issue, you don't use the past against people just cos you know them, afterall, Sex is mutual, why make it sound like the gal has a blight cos she slept with her Ex.
And pls, you don't love that gal, you feel something but most def not love...Love don't dwell on frivolities.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by stevoskyj(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin what she did? "Snake in the monkey style"? Lol....funny as hell but juz do it and see for urself maybe she will have a new diff styles in store for u... tongue

You sound like you know many different styles

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by DipoDee: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
...the same guys above me asking the Op to chop and run are the same people who don't have any respect for women, who call all females ho's and yet silly enough to pray/wish for a faithful wife...what a horde of comprehensive retards!
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by DonBenny77(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
all d hoes b like nothin is wrong marry her

my opinion is dat u shuldnt av anything to do wit her.

if she can bleep a talkative irresponsible guy like dat se is loose
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by frubben(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
layla129:

What is wrong with it if he plans to marry her? Do u know the styles ur wife has done before you or ur wife to be is doing right now?...Well, only and only if she is a virgin sha

At least he does nt the d guy that bleep d babe. So that better grin
layla129:

What is wrong with it if he plans to marry her? Do u know the styles ur wife has done before you or ur wife to be is doing right now?...Well, only and only if she is a virgin sha

At least he does nt the d guy that bleep d babe. So that better
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
What u don't know doesn't hurt u! If i know about her sexcapades with him, i'll hit & run!!!
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Synzu(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
mimzy:
Gbam!!!

Gbammer!
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by torddy4u(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
There is nothing wrong with u marrying her, cuz I had one of frnd n d other a cousin that someone knew that they were in a serious relationship... N marry them off.. So if u think she is ur wife to be then go ahead n marry her....
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by naniawini(f): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wich is?
Omotolu:
If you love her go for her. Someone must f.uck someone, and don't forget Okafor's law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.