Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,109 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:00 PM

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (39583 Views)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by RexTramadol1: 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
That friend will screw her till death do una part!

Don't say I did not tell you.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Nathkem01(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]Very bad,is not good @ all...
If dey c eachother again...dey go still continue f*k dia self.....if his nt my frnd nw...I can give dat a thought.[right]
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by bastian5050(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

With all the monikers u can choose...damn Bastian! tongue grin *u remind me of someone*
LOL....for real?
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
its fine. bring it on

Synzu:

Hun does your pm work?

I've got something to run by you.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
ITbomb:
Nothing is wrong with it, the problem might be you.
If you are not ready to let go of such emotions then don't go

These are the things we look at.
And most times you see us(a 30 year old) going to marry a 17-18 year old virgin girl..N u start blaming us.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by fairheven: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nothing wrong ..
Almost every girl has slept wit a guy before. It doesnt matter how close you are to the guy .

Your future wife is an ex to someone...Your present girl might end up marrying another person.

Getting married to such a lady doesnt make one a Mumu or Ode ..It means you have a divine heart to forgive and forget the past and face the present.

forgive and forget?
Maka why?
the have never dated each other before, and the lady never cheated on him, so there's nothing to forgive or forget
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
@OP...

The Thing is:...

Yu cant monopolize any Gurl's Bosoms... They are Community ''Chests''....

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Synzu(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
mimzy:
its fine. bring it on
Whispered!
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by smartigo: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
jaelz:
Okay there's this girl that i really like a lot but the problem is that i know of someone not really a friend just the oh boy how far greetings kinda friend that used to date the girl back then and men u know guys with shagging and bragging now. I mean what i have heard about the way he bleeped her and how she did snake in the monkey shadow style on the bed for her. Just restrains me from walking up to her though i really love her much, am just so so confused right now. Please my dear nairalander i need your advice.

With people's comment, I know the right question to ask. So bro, how old are you? Will what you read here change your mind about her?
Lastly, don't always believe wat you hear why can't you be frens to know her. Believe me, if she is loose, u will know n enjoy wat u want(if that is what you are in for); if not, u can take d friendship further.

It is so easy to win a lady heart by earning her trust. When u get her heart, u win her body, so learn to be patient n be friends.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Reeberry: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Babyphinas:
To me there is ntin wrong with that. No b person de friend d ones u've bleeped before

Most ladies will support this as usual.

I'm so disappointed in guys who sees nothing in it. So girls don finish for your area, na girl wey your padi don fúck dey hungry you to marry. Shior.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Abbie25:
Guys and their bragging when it comes to women and sex.. He's not even a close friend and you are taking his words seriously.. Stay there and love silently you hear. Lolz
nor b gals talk pass
he doesn't even last long
his dick is small
he does not have strength
see ur mouth..nna gals talk pass
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Reeberry: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
dokkyelele:
EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH IT. IS THE BABE THE LAST GIRL ON EARTH..... ONLY IF YOU DONT KNOW

Good statement.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
layla129:

What is wrong with it if he plans to marry her? Do u know the style ur wife has done before you or ur wife to be is doing right now?...Well, only and only if she is a virgin sha

What style are you currently doing?
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by kulekaa(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nothing wrong ..
Almost every girl has slept wit a guy before. It doesnt matter how close you are to the guy .

Your future wife is an ex to someone...Your present girl might end up marrying another person.

Getting married to such a lady doesnt make one a Mumu or Ode ..It means you have a divine heart to forgive and forget the past and face the present.
how can u 4giv sum1 dat didn't offend u
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by FTBOY: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
if you must marry her then marry her......but make sure you don't quarrel with your friend
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Samhetalks(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Layla, u fine shaaaaa....
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by layla129(f): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Godshand:

What style are you currently doing?

Dracula style
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
layla129:

Dracula style
Lol. Badt girlie.
Come let's try something different from dracula style.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by HenryLiverpool(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Too bad and irritating...its not proper,if truly the guy dat knows about it and go ahead and marry such lady..its madness and insulting
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by DeGhost: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Youngpo413:
The reason every sane man should marry a virgin.

Are you a virgin? undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Babyphinas(f): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
What of those he bleeped no b person de marry dem
Reeberry:

Most ladies will support this as usual.

I'm so disappointed in guys who sees nothing in it. So girls don finish for your area, na girl wey your padi don fúck dey hungry you to marry. Shior.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by callMeAlpha(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
naniawini:
Wich is?
as far as you've shaked it b4,u can keep shanking it
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by basadenet: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
For mere friendship, OK, but for marriage, NO. And if do, the thought that you know will torment you till wternity .
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Covertstreets(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nothing wrong ..

After, when you tell them good things can come out of a stinky hole them go say na lie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by opribo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
It is better if you don't ever know the people who bleeped her before you marry her than to say they were people known to you. then you went ahead to marry her.

The worries ain the world are too much already talk less of a man accepting to live the rest of his life knowing that Mr so so has bleeped the mother of his children black and blue. The one that can even kill you is if you know the so called person had the better part of your wife when it was still hot and fresh.
For me o, the answer is NO, I can never and will never marry a girl that I know who had slept with her before. It can never happen and it is sacrilege to me.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by queenaisha(f): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
why worry yourself over petty things everybody sleeps with everybody..if we start worryin abt that then nobody will marry anybody! Love while you can! Namaste!
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Kazrem(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
jaelz:
Okay there's this girl that i really like a lot but the problem is that i know of someone not really a friend just the oh boy how far greetings kinda friend that used to date the girl back then and men u know guys with shagging and bragging now. I mean what i have heard about the way he bleeped her and how she did snake in the monkey shadow style on the bed for her. Just restrains me from walking up to her though i really love her much, am just so so confused right now. Please my dear nairalander i need your advice.

You don't love her. If you truly do, you won't seekfor aadvice before wooing her.

Meanwhile, it's a personal thing. As for me, I can't date her because the thought will always creep into my mind. But if you think you have the gut, then go ahead. If you don't, my brother there are countless beautiful girls outside there.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Kazrem(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nothing wrong ..
Almost very girl has slept wit a guy before. It doesnt matter how close you are to the guy .

True. But it's better not to know the person or see him.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Smellymouth: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Covertstreets:

After, when you tell them good things can come out of a stinky hole them go say na lie grin grin grin

grin cheesy

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by SenatorJames(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
From the biblical view of things which i will advice you from, it is not wrong but make sure that God is leading you to her, and it should not be primarily for sexu.al gain.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nothing wrong ..

How old r u pls if u dont mind me asking or age group cheesy
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
BumBae:

How old r u pls if u dont mind me asking or age group cheesy
Very rude of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.