Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. (22820 Views)

No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello / Which Ethnic Group Is The 4th Largest In Nigeria? / Ten Most Discussed Things In Nigeria Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by IamAtribalist: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

Okay okay, I agree. Now quit the emphasis. At least intelligent readers will go through this topic and see who is the ignorant one, till then... Ciao

cool scoleman - you are the ignorant one. That guy is right. I know this automatically makes me Yoruba grin grin grin grin grin but a man must stand up for truth and leave sentiment aside. cool
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Perceptor(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

You think? You and your brother aigbofa are far from being intelligent. I'll rather quit this arguement than waste my time with you guys.

I have better things to do.

Your own case has been settled by Aigbofa long ago, u dont count anymore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aigbofa:

Amen to that, and you need to stop all the laughable nonsense about being Jews and crap.

Lol I laugh at your crass ignorance,

During the days of the missionaries, it was documented that the igbos were Jewish, had Jewish like custom and also star of David was painted on doors and walls of the houses, they also said if they told the igbos about theor jewish roots it will be hard for them to convert to christainity but if they werent it will be easy for them to become converts because most of the laws of ignoland is almost the samething in the old testament which led to massive conversion across igboland. That is why igbos are 99.9% christains. Equilaino, the educated Igbo slave who was later released also noticed the similarities between the igbos and the Jewish people, and he agreed that igbos were truly Jewish.

Also do you know that the lembe ethnic group in southern Africa are Jewish with the Cohen modal haplotype (decendants of Aaron) and this said gene is more in them than the white jews in present day isreal, making them the jews with the purest Cohen modal haplotype in the whole earth currently, but guess what! they are black bantus, Assuming gene test weren't carried out, ignorant people like you will say that they are deceiving themselves.

Do you know that the star of David was found 500ft deep in the ground in present day Anambra state which prompted the addition of the star of David in the old Nigerian colonial coin, what do you call that, coincidence?
Neom katz, the isreali envoy said that he believes the igbos are one of the lost tribes of Israel, do you also know that the onyx stone belonging to gad was found in Igboland which prompted isreal to send archaeologist to research about it.
It is said that the Igbo custom is the exact copy of the Jewish custom, no additions, no substractions, what do you call that, mere coincidence?

You are filled with hatred for the igbos, you yorubas said your progenitor fell from the sky like an alien sci-fi movie and established the present day Yoruba kingdom, isn't that the biggest lie on earth but yet no one doubt you even when, there are no archeological evidence to support this claim.

Mr man, igbos are Hebrew, we have Hebrew roots and it is well documented. Don't let you hate blind you.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
^^^^^^
This long winded rants just to convince me you are a Jew which you are obviously not. Wahala dey o.
A beg make you no let me offend God o. I'm sure you are a Catholic like most ibos, if you believe Jesus ascended to heaven why disparage people who believes somebody came from the sky?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aigbofa:
^^^^^^
This long winded rants just to convince me you are a Jew which you are obviously not. Wahala dey o.

Im not convincing you, I only stated facts for everyone to see, keep basking in foolery, to me, to the igbos, and to the wider Hebrew family.. You are insignificant.

Oduduwa fell from the sky like an alien, where are the archeological proofs? At least Jesus who acended into heaven had proofs, it was well documented, his life and his works, even his tomb can be found today but if I may ask, wat of oduduwa, where are your proofs? Olodo oshi, so some mugu cooked up some story and you all agreed that it is correct without asking questions.

Lol, no wonder the whites regard you yorubas as savages. Envious church rat. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

Im not convincing you, I only stated facts for everyone to see, keep basking in foolery, to me, to the igbos, and to the wider Hebrew family.. You are insignificant.

Oduduwa fell from the sky like an alien, where are the archeological proofs? Lol, no wonder the whites regard you yorubas as savages. Envious church rat. cheesy

This is where I end this discussion with you.
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by OneNaira6: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aigbofa:

Nonsense, Ibos migrate a lot to seek opportunities anywhere they can find it. Just the truth and some do menial jobs, there's nothing to be ashamed of as long as you are not stealing.

Dude you really are dumb as f2k. My father is a businessman...in business, people stretch their hands other places beside their home....that's the 101 of business. If their less competition in an area and the area has the potential to be milked and the indigenous too docile or rather too stupid to take advantage of it then those who can will do so. That's why Asians, Lebanese, Indians, etc are filled in Africa. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with more opportunity in that place than their own. I mean damn, you seriously cannot be that f2king slow can you? Over 4 pages straight the two guys have been breaking this simple thing down to a microscopic level just so you can grasp it and yet it is still difficult for you. Tufiakwa!!!!

Let me break it down some more. In past, Europeans traveled all over the world, Africa included, despite Europe was the most advanced continent at that time. Are you going to say Europeans invaded Africa or even America because there were more opportunities in those continents than their own? There were jobs in those continents than their own? If you think that, then you are a complete dumb@ss

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by OneNaira6: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

Abeg free me bros, you argue blindly, I'm done with your bigot self, you want me to agree with you because it fits the curses and abuses you have rained down on the igbos since 100bc , saying Igboland is cursed , no opportunities.. Bla bla bla.

Mr man, travel to the East and see the massive opportunities and development that abounds there and not these lazy rants of yours. Moreover the igbos in diaspora and also in the SW is little compared to those in the East.

Dude you took the yolobas to the cleaners on this page. Applause man. Applause

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

Dude you took the yolobas to the cleaners on this page. Applause man. Applause

Brother I had to tell them the bitter truth, I noticed they tried to avoid the topic, even the ones who were trying to defend their lies failed flatly. It is a pity they are still living in deceit .
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by honeychild(f): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

Bros I didn't lie, if I may ask, what tribe is known for [/b]agbero and Omo'Nile in lagos[b], is it the igbos, Calabar's, Edo's or the yorubas.

This is a silly question. Omo onile means "the owner of the soil". What other tribe will be claiming "ownership of the soil" if not the natives - the yoruba.

Please be honest. What tribe does the extortion in Ariara market? Or what tribe collects all the numerous levies and fines (including Gov Wike's perfume grin) in Port Harcourt? Of course it's the native ikwerre.

We have "sons of the soil" who harass and intimidate in every part of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by honeychild(f): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

[size=18pt]By similar logic:
Yoruba people migrate in DROVES to UK because there is scarcity of opportunities in Yorubaland.[/size]

Yes of course. There are far better opportunities in the UK than in any part of Nigeria including yorubaland. And everybody knows that Lagos is the igbo man's London grin grin
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
honeychild:

Yes of course. There are far better opportunities in the UK than in any part of Nigeria including yorubaland. And everybody knows that Lagos is the igbo man's London grin grin

Little child, kindly fvck off!
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
MIPNIG:

What does it take to become an Igbo person? Nna Bros .... Oloshi angry
grin grin grin
So you want to become an Igbo person. . .
It is good oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

grin grin grin
So you want to become an Igbo person. . .
It is good oh cheesy cheesy

Lol, I have a Yoruba lady friend who wished she was Igbo, it is not bad wish sha smiley
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

Lol, I have a Yoruba lady friend who wished she was Igbo, it is not bad wish sha smiley
Wahala dey oh shocked shocked shocked
Do you know why she wishes to become Igbo??
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 03, 2016
OneNaira6:

Dude you really are dumb as f2k. My father is a businessman...in business, people stretch their hands other places beside their home....that's the 101 of business. If their less competition in an area and the area has the potential to be milked and the indigenous too docile or rather too stupid to take advantage of it then those who can will do so. That's why Asians, Lebanese, Indians, etc are filled in Africa. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with more opportunity in that place than their own. I mean damn, you seriously cannot be that f2king slow can you? Over 4 pages straight the two guys have been breaking this simple thing down to a microscopic level just so you can grasp it and yet it is still difficult for you. Tufiakwa!!!!

Let me break it down some more. In past, Europeans traveled all over the world, Africa included, despite Europe was the most advanced continent at that time. Are you going to say Europeans invaded Africa or even America because there were more opportunities in those continents than their own? There were jobs in those continents than their own? If you think that, then you are a complete dumb@ss

Another product of substandard education. The Europeans who came to colonize Africa were not individuals seeking opportunities, they were sent out by their governments with millitary backing for the sole purpose of annexing Africa. Mumu.
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 12:14am On Apr 03, 2016
imhotep:

Wahala dey oh shocked shocked shocked
Do you know why she wishes to become Igbo??

Lmao, I just don't know. Maybe she liked the way igbos were, or maybe the way they behaved, not too sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS / The Person Behind Quit Notice To Igbos In The North Lives In Lagos – Falana SAN / Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.