Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,718 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. (22877 Views)

No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello / Which Ethnic Group Is The 4th Largest In Nigeria? / Ten Most Discussed Things In Nigeria Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by AmuDimpka: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aigbofa:

There you go again trying to twist what is so obvious. I have been on an Ethiopian Airlines flight from Addis Ababa where 90 percent of the passengers are ibos coming from China without a single Chinese on board coming to Nigeria, that is just my personal observation.
The hard facts are there if you care to know.

Give me travel etstie and duration of stay..don't give me this Yoruba bunkum....are these guys going to stay or on business

Give me data..yoloba man..stop fabrication
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aigbofa:

Jesus Christ! Did you go to school at all? And you are supposed to be a member of a superior race!
Check the thread, you keep contradicting yourself.

Besides, when did I ever claim to be superior to anyone?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by MrEverest(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aigbofa:

Exactly, when you look at migration generally you look at where people are going and why. What individuals do when they reach their destination can change.
What direction are Nigerians going? Lagos
Where are they coming from mostly? Iboland.

You can expand that further to where are Nigerians going or where are the migrants coming to Nigeria coming from?
All the other gymnastics you are trying to do does not cut it.
Stop moving in circles, Igbos dont migrate to other places in Africa to do odd jobs, they are averagely always better than the locals & mind you, Igbos are migrating everywhere to conquer & send remittance home so stop being fixated with Lagos!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Give me travel etstie and duration of stay..don't give me this Yoruba bunkum....are these guys going to stay or on business

Give me data..yoloba man..stop fabrication

For every ibo coming back to Nigeria, trust me there are three more staying back. That is how it works, those staying back are doing menial jobs and procuring goods for those going back and forth. We know how it works my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
MrEverest:
Stop moving in circles, Igbos dont migrate to other places in Africa to do odd jobs, they are averagely always better than the locals & mind you, Igbos are migrating everywhere to conquer & send remittance home so stop being fixated with Lagos!

Nonsense, Ibos migrate a lot to seek opportunities anywhere they can find it. Just the truth and some do menial jobs, there's nothing to be ashamed of as long as you are not stealing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by AmuDimpka: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aigbofa:

For every ibo coming back to Nigeria, trust me there are three more staying back. That is how it works those staying back are doing menial jobs and procuring goods for those going back and forth. We know how it works my friend.
Another yoloba bunkum...give us statistics.. These yaribanza peeps seff una no dey tire

The way you lie can make lai Muhammed jealous ...oh the Yoruba guys in UK are what..Briton

Now find another gist
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aigbofa:

Nonsense, Ibos migrate a lot to seek opportunities anywhere they can find it. Just the truth and some do menial jobs there's nothing to be ashamed of as long as you are not stealing.

You drift from side to side and it means that you don't knw what you are saying, you are just confused.

You don't know shit about migration patterns and reasons for migration, you take the basic reason and think it fits the description for everyone but you are WRONG!!!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
MrEverest:

It's okay if you don't understand these things. You are the one who is trying desperately to create your own rules for something that is proven and generally accepted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by AmuDimpka: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
ayodele2012:

i repeat NONE!

Can you relocate to the north and build houses, develop markets, and even develop the federal capital territory from scratch?
can your ethnic group lead in the informal sector? Lol, these are gifts, you cant just achieve all of these things like that. the igbos are superior in these areas, That is the truth, you can as well call it "my truth", i'm not forcing you to accept it but when a thousand agree with what i've said compared to just a hundred against it, then you should know which is the truth.imagine an ibo man proud of developing anoda's land cant replicate same to is land,dt means somtin is wrong smwher,rememba dt ibos ar not force to leave dere land,dey leave because of wat dey ar looking for (greener pasture) in a land full of milk nd honey,ibos ar a set of pple alwaz believin dt dey ar superior to all oda ecthnic group in nig.nd belivin dt oda ecthnic group in nig.hate dem dt means dey nid to check demself,dere is somtin dey ar doing wrong.

The last time I checked osun ekiti and oyo are still in a sorry state ..there is this disease that deffied all odds that came out if ekiti state last year how it left we can't say

Now think of zinc oxide and asbestosis a diseased caused by rotten zinc...pls and pls leave Igbo and focus on buying zincs for your houses to avoid these diseases

Prevention is better than cure

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by AmuDimpka: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

You drift from side to side and it means that you don't knw what you are saying, you are just confused.

You don't know shit about migration patterns and reasons for migration, you take the basic reason and think it fits the description for everyone but you are WRONG!!!

Did he give you chats or stats

Don't mind that Buffon

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

How do I sign up?
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

Seriously, I'm not putting you down but you don't have a clue what you are talking about. If it doesn't fit your narrative of what ibos are doing then it must be wrong!
You have no idea what you are talking about and I don't think it is that complicated.
You need to broaden your your thinking and look at the whole picture rather than the usual micro thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

lol, anything Igbo sells bro

How do I sign up?
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
MIPNIG:

How do I sign up?
Ermmm . . .sign up for?
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aigbofa:

Seriously, I'm not putting you down but you don't have a clue what you are talking about. If it doesn't fit your narrative of what ibos are doing then it must be wrong!
You have no idea what you are talking about and I don't think it is that complicated.

Abeg free me bros, you argue blindly, I'm done with your bigot self, you want me to agree with you because it fits the curses and abuses you have rained down on the igbos since 100bc , saying Igboland is cursed , no opportunities.. Bla bla bla.

Mr man, travel to the East and see the massive opportunities and development that abounds there and not these lazy rants of yours. Moreover the igbos in diaspora and also in the SW is little compared to those in the East.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

Abeg free me bros, you argue blindly, I'm done with your bigot self, you want me to agree with you because it fits the curses and abuses you have rained down on the igbos since 100bc , saying Igboland is cursed , no opportunities.. Bla bla bla.

Mr man, travel to the East and see the massive opportunities and development that abounds there and not these lazy rants of yours. Moreover the igbos in diaspora and also on the SW is little compared to those in the East.

If I can admit there are more job opportunities in the U.S than in S.W Nigeria why is it so difficult to admit ibos are migrants like any other migrants? Why are you trying to create the impression that ibos are only investors who travel only to invest and develop other places.

I don't argue by blustering, I provide you with the facts what you do with it is your cup of tea.
Now you can go in peace and be more truthful in future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aigbofa:

If I can admit there are more job opportunities in the U.S than in S.W Nigeria why is so difficult to admit ibos are migrants like any other migrants? Why are you trying to create the impression that ibos are only investors who travel only to invest and develop other places.

I don't argue by blustering, I provide you with the facts what you do with it is your cup of tea.
Now you can go in peace and be more truthful in future.

Oh so you want me to admit that there are more jobs in the southwest that the East? Lol twisting your former narrative. So wat do I call this, inferiority complex cheesy

go through the thread and read it from beginning of our convo, maybe you will understand better and not get confused!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Perceptor(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

[size=18pt]By similar logic:
Yoruba people migrate in DROVES to UK because there is scarcity of opportunities in Yorubaland.[/size]
Yea dat's true but they dont migrate to igboland to seek the opportunities because there ar even more opportunities in yorubaland than d igboland despite d scarcity. Igbo pple on d other hand ar troopin to yorubaland, so wat does dat tell you if you av sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

Oh so you want me to admit that there are more jobs in the southwest that the East? Lol twisting your former narrative. So wat do I call this, inferiority complex cheesy

go through the thread and read it from beginning of our convo, maybe you will understand better and not get confused!

If you don't know there are more jobs in the S.W than the S.E then I have wasted my time on you today. No one can help you.
It is not inferiority complex to be honest. Acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses that is the way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Perceptor:

Yea dat's true but they dont migrate to igboland to seek the opportunities because there ar even more opportunities in yorubaland than d igboland despite d scarcity. Igbo pple on d other hand ar troopin to yorubaland, so wat does dat tell you if you av sense?
^^ Chai. Another Daura-like dull@rd

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Perceptor(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

But then Igbo people come and CREATE opportunities in Yorubaland. grin grin grin
Keep merigorounding in delusion. You came to create opportunities in Yorubaland while ur igboland avnt had enough opportunities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Perceptor:

Keep merigorounding in delusion. You came to create opportunities in Yorubaland while ur igboland avnt had enough opportunities?
Just as you ran to UK to embrace opportunities and abandon Yorubaland for area boys and area fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Perceptor:

May God bless you. Why is this so difficult for them to understand!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Perceptor:

grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Eze Igbo Lagos annual new yam festival excites Nigerians [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvgdqF0evKY

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Perceptor(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

Just as you ran to UK to embrace opportunities and abandon Yorubaland for area boys and area fathers.
We abandorned yorubaland not just for area boys and area fathers but also for igbo refugees. buhahahah..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Perceptor(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Eze Igbo Lagos annual new yam festival excites Nigerians [/size]
Yea but if same festival is held in igboland, it wuld be another mad pple's show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aigbofa:

If you don't know there are more jobs in the S.W than the S.E then I have wasted my time on you today. No one can help you.
It is not inferiority complex to be honest. Acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses that is the way to go.

Okay okay, I agree. Now quit the emphasis. At least intelligent readers will go through this topic and see who is the ignorant one, till then... Ciao

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

Okay okay, I agree. Now quit the emphasis. At least intelligent readers will go through this topic and see who is the ignorant one, till then... Ciao

Amen to that, and you need to stop all the laughable nonsense about being Jews and crap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Perceptor(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

Kikikiki...d finishing move don hit you!
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

Ermmm . . .sign up for?

What does it take to become an Igbo person? Nna Bros .... Oloshi angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Perceptor:

Kikikiki...d finishing move don hit you!

You think? You and your brother aigbofa are far from being intelligent. I'll rather quit this arguement than waste my time with you guys.

I have better things to do.
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

You think? You and your brother aigbofa are far from being intelligent. I'll rather quit this arguement than waste my time with you guys.

I have better things to do.

This is not a contest about who is intelligent and who is not. This is about being honest, probably the first thing you learn as a child.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj Ji Asks Buhari To Appoint Him Special Adviser On Petroleum / Femi Gbajabiamila Arrives National Assembly "Speaker Contestant" / Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.