Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. (22818 Views)

No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello / Which Ethnic Group Is The 4th Largest In Nigeria? / Ten Most Discussed Things In Nigeria Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by OneNaira6: 4:08am On Apr 02, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool grin grin grin grin When an Ipod finds out that I disagree with his views grin grin grin grin grin cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everybody, EVERYBODY, biko come oooo, come see this one.. he thinks he is somebody

Just look at am. LMFAOOOOOOOOO
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by IamAtribalist: 4:09am On Apr 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everybody, EVERYBODY, biko come oooo, come see this one.. he thinks he is somebody

Just look at am. LMFAOOOOOOOOO

cool grin grin grin when an ipod calls everybody to come but nobody shows up. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by OneNaira6: 4:10am On Apr 02, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool e pain am -make u na see painment. grin grin grin grin grin cool

Oya tell me sha...na which level you think you matter eeh? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Wannabe something.

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo. This fool have killed me with laughter chei. Rofl
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by OneNaira6: 4:12am On Apr 02, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool grin grin grin when an ipod calls everybody to come but nobody shows up. grin grin grin grin

Which level you think you matter that person go cry about? grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by IamAtribalist: 4:15am On Apr 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

Which level you think you matter that person go cry about? grin grin grin grin

cool grin grin grin when ipad tries to save face - I try not to laugh but grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by IamAtribalist: 4:18am On Apr 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

Oya tell me sha...na which level you think you matter eeh? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Wannabe something.

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo. This fool have killed me with laughter chei. Rofl

cool grin grin grin grin When am winning and ipad is losing. grin grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by OneNaira6: 4:24am On Apr 02, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool grin grin grin when ipad tries to save face. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See am eluding the question. Na your coward @ss jumped on this thread about IGBO to talk about IGBO...no mention of your Savage southwaaaaaaaste clan.. Na your coward @ss jumped in to contradict the OP posted of Oil money developed Lagos and without it, Lagos would have been as shithole as the rest of your region...na your coward @ss jumped on this thread to whine like a little Biatch cause whites wrote about Igbo being superior to you lots. Na your coward @ss have been here trying to save face for several pages from posting emoticon when busted as the pu $$y you are, in addition to your lack of knowledge about oil production and areas in River state among other shits. Last but not least, being called a coward for denying being fully yoloba like you people are known to..the fool started telling us his tribe is one of his favorites as if anyone expected otherwise......and I'm the one saving face? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me repeat it.
You came to a thread about Igbo to cry like a damn Biatch!!! And when face teared...I'm the one saving face. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigga shebi na brain dead you be too.

Abeg talk jor. Tell me what level you think you matter to cause pain.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by OneNaira6: 4:30am On Apr 02, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool grin grin grin grin When am winning and ipad is losing. grin grin grin grin grin cool

LMFAOOOOOOOOO. Trying desperately to deny being yoloba but being your typical yoloba. Delusional much....wtf did you win? Biko talk, I want to know? Wtf did you win at?

Did you defeat the statement about lagos was built with oil? Let's check.....No
Did you contradict the Oyigbo claim..let's check. ......No
Did you defeat what the commenter the OP quoted said.....let's check...No
Hell you were even too cowardly to say "post the screenshots you have about oilrenvueng.org".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ "I'm winning". ROT LMFAOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by IamAtribalist: 4:32am On Apr 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

See am eluding the question. Na your coward @ss jumped on this thread about IGBO to talk about IGBO...no mention of your Savage southwaaaaaaaste clan.. Na your coward @ss jumped in to contradict the OP posted of Oil money developed Lagos and without it, Lagos would have been as shithole as the rest of your region...na your coward @ss jumped on this thread to whine like a little Biatch cause whites wrote about Igbo being superior to you lots. Na your coward @ss have been here trying to save face for several pages from posting emoticon when busted as the pu $$y you are, in addition to your lack of knowledge about oil production and areas in River state among other shits. Last but not least, being called a coward for denying being fully yoloba like you people are known to..the fool started telling us his tribe is one of his favorites as if anyone expected otherwise......and I'm the one saving face? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me repeat it.
You came to a thread about Igbo to cry like a damn Biatch!!! And when face teared...I'm the one saving face. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigga shebi no brain dead you be too.

Abeg talk jor. Tell me what level you think you matter to cause pain.

cool grin grin grin See EXPLANATION grin grin grin Just because you wan show say you no try to safe face. grin grin grin grin

When ipad try to explain to me that he is not lame...I go like this: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by OneNaira6: 4:33am On Apr 02, 2016
IamAtribalist did a cat catch your tongue....talk jor

What is your level? Who you think you be that you matter?

In addition, which of the post did you defeat?

#Wannabe something
grin cheesy
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by OneNaira6: 4:35am On Apr 02, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool grin grin grin See EXPLANATION grin grin grin Just because you wan show say you no try to safe face. grin grin grin grin

When ipad try to explain to me that he is not lame...I go like this: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See am still eluding the question....cat got your tongue.

Na which somebody you think you be? Where's your level? Eluding am, posting pictures ain't going to stop me from asking you pu $$y @ss why you think you are somebody? grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by IamAtribalist: 4:37am On Apr 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO. Trying desperately to deny being yoloba but being your typical yoloba. Delusional much....wtf did you win? Biko talk, I want to know? Wtf did you win at?

Did you defeat the statement about lagos was built with oil? Let's check.....No
Did you contradict the Oyigbo claim..let's check. ......No
Did you defeat what the commenter the OP quoted said.....let's check...No
Hell you were even too cowardly to say "post the screenshots you have about oilrenvueng.org".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ "I'm winning". ROT LMFAOOOOOOOOO

cool grin grin grin Yes. Lagos was developed with oil from Igbo land grin grin grin grin Rivers State is an extension of Nnewi grin grin grin grin And I am Chief Otuba Adewola from Ogbomosho grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin When ipad thinks he is making sense while talking rubbish-- I go like this grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by OneNaira6: 4:44am On Apr 02, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool grin grin grin Yes. Lagos was developed with oil from Igbo land grin grin grin grin Rivers State is an extension of Nnewi grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin When ipad thinks he is making sense while talking rubbish-- I go like this grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

That's the wannabe something so called "winning" ROT LMFAOOOOOOOOO

And he says I'm saving face grin grin grin grin grin

Typical yoloba clown. Or I forgot you are not yoloba grin :
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by IamAtribalist: 4:48am On Apr 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

grin grin grin grin grin

That's the wannabe something so called "winning" ROT LMFAOOOOOOOOO

And he says I'm saving face grin grin grin grin grin

Typical yoloba clown. Or I forgot you are not yoloba grin :

cool grin grin grin grin grin grin When ipad still doesn't get it even though he claims his tribe is smarter than every other tribe in Africa. I go like this: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by IamAtribalist: 4:53am On Apr 02, 2016
cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin IamAtribalist just after drowning these ipads in the Lagos lagoon grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by IamAtribalist: 4:55am On Apr 02, 2016
grin
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by OneNaira6: 5:00am On Apr 02, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool grin grin grin grin grin grin When ipad still doesn't get it even though he claims his tribe is smarter than every other tribe in Africa. I go like this: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yawning

Still saving face with pictures I see. Lmfaoooooooo. Deer caught in headlight using pics to elude questions.

Nigga...I'm going to bed. When your coward pu$$$$y @ss have the balls to answer my questions about your delusional or at least be a challenge...call me back.

I'm bored with the 5 years behavior...You are wayy too easy!
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by IamAtribalist: 5:05am On Apr 02, 2016
OneNaira6:

Yawning

Still saving face with pictures I see. Lmfaoooooooo. Deer caught in headlight using pics to elude questions.

Nigga...I'm going to bed. When your coward pu$$$$y @ss have the balls to answer my questions about your delusional or at least be a challenge...call me back.

I'm bored with the 5 years behavior...You are wayy too easy!

cool grin grin grin After ipad was soundly beaten up by IamAtribalist his mommy told him he MUST go to bed. See ipad's reaction: grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by OmoIgala: 5:11am On Apr 02, 2016
Most discussed by what standards?
Globally Yorubas are more popular that Igbos going my every single criteria in web analysis..., even tiny Maasais are much more well known, so what is mr OP talking about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 02, 2016
OmoIgala:
Globally Yorubas are more popular that Igbos going my every single criteria in web analysis..., even tiny Maasais are much more well known, so what is mr OP talking about?

[code0]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8WWqIuURGo
[/code]

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 6:16am On Apr 02, 2016
IamAtribalist:

grin grin grin grin See land grabber - where is Tonye Barcanista - Rivers is now an Igbo-state. grin grin grin grin grin cool

Are you high, rivers has always been an igbo enclave and no human can change that fact. What is wrong with you guys on nairaland? Do you actually think igbos are landlocked and they are restricted to just the five SE states? Ignorance is a disease.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 6:28am On Apr 02, 2016
OmoIgala:

Open a thread and counter this one with facts, if you think I'm wrong.

Igbos are well known for their intellectual capabilities, it is a well known fact.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Olabestonic001(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Does Abuja have good governance too? Give me a break! The fact remains...Lagos would not have become what it's today if it were not a Federal Capital Territory.

Yes sir, Abuja does.
El-Rufai became popular courtesy of Abuja restructuring.
Sir, let me tell you succinctly, no matter the material resources poured on a society, unless it had good brains, it would never show. Lagos is working because good brains have lead it and it would work even more because good brains will continue to lead her.
Good brains have always made the difference and not allocations. When for example Anambra get it's right with the giant strides it's embarking on, it will surprise you that it will CERTAINLY get the type of attention Lagos is getting.
There are some things that let's a place grow easily:
1. An accommodating culture
2. Good security
3. Good Leadership at the state level
4. Basic infrastructures.

While Lagos had the last, the first 3 brought those about. And if a city decides that it needs the first 3, the last 1 would naturally be added to it.
Portharcourt has even more potential than Lagos but the first 3 has been Largely missing, hence a dearth in the last one.
VI, osborne, Ajah, Lekki and such places that contributes majorly to the IGR of Lagos state were NEVER built by the FG. If you ever know Lagos well and not the hearsay, you'll know it's model is largely encouraged by the people of the state and not some infrastructures.
And again, Lagos stakeholders can be smarter than you can think. A transmission substation being currently built at Ikoyi, Lekki and Ajah axis has been highly encouraged by the populace there. The work progresses without a hitch from that portion of stakeholders. In some states where we are having that same project, you must settle boys continuously. Did I say we did not have "omo-onile" in Lagos? Nay, we do have then but the good thing is that this omo-onile do not go near any federal or state infrastructures being built. They support it fully. U
When a society encourages development, it gets it no matter the conspiracy theories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

After reading this post, out of hatred and envy all you can say is inferiority complex, if I may ask what is inferiority complex and why do you think igbos suffer from it because I don't see one celebrating his or her ethnic group as one suffering from inferiority complex.

You are just a bigot, I don't care what ever you call the igbos or label them as, the truth is bitter, I just gave you a dose of it, now swallow the bitter pill boy!

oh dear Lord. another one.

no I'm not a bigot. as a matter of fact I don't give a bloody hell where anyone comes from. I relate with you one on one.

but I can't help but notice that a particular group seem to have trouble accepting themselves for who they are and try to seek relevance by comparing themselves with everybody around them.

that you can't see the problem with the original post means you also suffer from the chronic inferiority complex affecting your people.

here, let me break it down for you.

that headline could have been written as "igbos are a brilliant group of people" or " Igbos have a huge percentage of beautiful women" or "igbos are generally smart people" or "the beauty of the igbo culture" or any number of delusional topics you decide to come up with (whatever strokes your ego).

but when you start saying sh*t like "we are the best in Nigeria or the world" " we are the greatest" "we are the smartest" "we are the richest" blah blah blah... then we know you are trying to compensate for something you don't have.

please mention any other ethnic group that engages in such rubbish.

even the Jews (the real ones o) who have many scientific inventions and Nobel Prize awardees to their name don't come online spewing crass nansense.

now I hope you can see that I don't hate you guys, you guys don't exactly do yourselves any favours.

I know that we won't have long to wait for another post detailing why the igbo group is the best in the entire world. I'm ready to bet my paycheck on that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2016
outside of Nigeria I wonder who talks about Nigerian ethnic groups.

when the average oyinbo man doesn't even know that Africa is a continent and not a country, not to talk of locating Nigeria on the world map.

OP, I hope your ego has been properly massaged by that feel good article.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Shymm3x: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Lool.

I think it's cos Ebo rhymes with Ebola.

[img]http://media3./media/VjqNtkg7kSZGM/giphy.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2016
So your anger is because I choose to use the world rather than localize my claims to the south east smiley

Jealousy, envy and hatred is what you are suffering from, I've read your post as an observer and you have cursed the igbos with no self restraint. You think you or your entire tribe matter, so because you/your ethnic group are not up to the Igbo standard, you want us to hide our God given abilities and not flaunt them because you will get angry and call us chest beaters or maybe one who is suffering from inferiority complex. Rid your self of hate Mr man, hating the igbos will do you no good. I have read the whole thread and there is not one positive remark by any one from your ethnic group, all we see is curses and mockery, was I the one who made those comments or research? But when it comes to the bad stories, you all will say it is the igbos who carry drugs and spoil the name of the nation, you call us baby factory, fake drugs importers, bla bla bla but now that we are seen in positive light by the outside world all you can say is we are suffering from chronic inferiority complex, why are you people like this? . when you call us different names, did you caution your tribesmen? No instead you followed the trend.

You are a two faced hypocrite, infact you are a shameless bigot. I don't care about your ethnic group,

Try to Google about the yorubas and see what Google says, it says nothing positive. Is it the igbo's fault, do you think the igbos are the only one that knows about the yorubas, the world's knows about the two biggest ethnic groups in southern Nigeria and they have taken notice of their traits and character. Okay if you doubt what I've just written try to Google this:

Yorubas are

The words that pop out aren't usually nice but does it mean that they are correct? Did I post about it or say anything about it just to mock the yorubas and make them feel bad? Mr man I don't care about you or your ethnic group, we are not related by blood, ideology or culture, meaning that we are not one and it shows in every conversation/topic that has to do with the igbos.

For your info, I can choose to use any word I like, as long as it is not far from the truth. I love my ethnicity and I'm very proud to be one, you just don't have an idea of the hate we have suffered out of envy and jealousy, it has been documented during the slave trade era that the Igbo man was hated because of his domineering character, it is a gift , it is worth celebrating. If you see this as chest beating or what ever nonsense you keep calling us, I don't bloody care. Kindly open up a thread and celebrate your ethnic group.

I did not force anyone to believe me or agree with what I've just said, you are the one trying to castigate me for celebrating my ethnic group. You say we suffer from chronic inferiority complex , whatever that means, keep it to yourself, you can rant all day but one thing I promise you is, when the igbos are finally free, you will end up agreeing with all I've just said.

We have been called blessed, superior, intelligent right from the slave trade. And No! It is not going to change, instead we are going to get better and get noticed by the whole world which is already happening. If you can't deal with it, kindly avoid my thread and stop being disrespectful!!!

Wat is wrong with all of you, anything celebrated by the igbos, you call it chest beating. Is it our fault that we are domineering, is it our fault that they used us to debunk the lies told by the whites with regards to the black man's IQ? I don't bloody care what y'all think.

Igbos are great and there is nothing no one can do about it, even if your right-hand man is Lucifer and you sought his help to cut us to size out of hatred and envy, both you and Lucifer won't live to see another day!.

Ioannes:

oh dear Lord. another one.

no I'm not a bigot. as a matter of fact I don't give a bloody hell where anyone comes from. I relate with you one on one.

but I can't help but notice that a particular group seem to have trouble accepting themselves for who they are and try to seek relevance by comparing themselves with everybody around them.

that you can't see the problem with the original post means you also suffer from the chronic inferiority complex affecting your people.

here, let me break it down for you.

that headline could have been written as "igbos are a brilliant group of people" or " Igbos have a huge percentage of beautiful women" or "igbos are generally smart people" or "the beauty of the igbo culture" or any number of delusional topics you decide to come up with (whatever strokes your ego).

but when you start saying sh*t like "we are the best in Nigeria or the world" " we are the greatest" "we are the smartest" "we are the richest" blah blah blah... then we know you are trying to compensate for something you don't have.

please mention any other ethnic group that engages in such rubbish.

even the Jews (the real ones o) who have many scientific inventions and Nobel Prize awardees to their name don't come online spewing crass nansense.

now I hope you can see that I don't hate you guys, you guys don't exactly do yourselves any favours.

I know that we won't have long to wait for another post detailing why the igbo group is the best in the entire world. I'm ready to bet my paycheck on that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Shymm3x:
Lool.

I think it's cos Ebo rhymes with Ebola.

[img]http://media3./media/VjqNtkg7kSZGM/giphy.gif[/img]

You see the hatred im talking about, if you had nothing to say, why don't you just read and go, instead you decided to mock the igbos out of jealousy.

while driving out today, I met my former classmate who is Yoruba, we attended the same secondary school but what did I see him as, an agbero, I didn't pity him, I was angry because he had a choice but he choose to make money the easy way, through thuggery and intimidation, there are thousands of yorubas like him if not millions. I did not say this to mock the yorubas but if you are not bias, u will agree with me that this trend is doing more harm than good to the yorubas, pls and pls , go into trade and commerce like the igbos, abandon this agbero/omonile nonsense, it is holding you guys back. My concern is the igbos are moving at a very fast speed and it is bringing envy.

We igbos are far different from you guys and now I see why we are hated.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by MrEverest(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2016
Alkanoicacid:
So why do they migrate to other parts of the country in masses?
Why do the Chinese & Lebanese migrate to Africa in large numbers? It is natural for people to migrate from areas of cut throat competition to areas they can easily dominate! The Chinese, Lebanese or Indians come here because they assume they are better than us & generally they excel while we work for them! Same with Igbos, they dont go to Kano, Lagos, Kaduna etc to work as labourers, unskilled workforce nor beggers, you see them owning the best supermarkets, furniture companies, boutiques, mechanic workshops, groceries etc & are generally more successful than the natives!! It is folks that are daring, adventurous & smart that travel unlike docile ones. Wether you like it or not, the Igbos, just like the Chinese & Jews are naturally gifted so stop hating & accept a widely acknowledged fact!! I wonder where the Igbos would have been today if not for the draw-back of the civil war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2016
scoleman:

You see the hatred im talking about, if you had nothing to say, why don't you just read and go, instead you decided to mock the igbos out of jealousy.

while driving out today, I met my former classmate who is Yoruba, we attended the same secondary school but what did I see him as, an agbero, I didn't pity him, I was angry because he had a choice but he choose to make money the easy way, through thuggery and intimidation, there are thousands of yorubas like him if not millions. I did not say this to mock the yorubas but if you are not bias, u will agree with me that this trend is doing more harm than good to the yorubas, pls and pls , go into trade and commerce like the igbos, abandon this agbero/omonile nonsense, it is holding you guys back. My concern is the igbos are moving at a very fast speed and it is bringing envy.

We igbos are far different from you guys and now I see why we are hated.

You are a bloody liar, even if your story is true what about other Yorubas who are getting first class degrees in Nigeria and overseas? Are they coming back to Nigeria to become"agbero"
Everything boils down to envy in your opinion, are the Chinese, the Thais, the South Africans, the Malaysians also jealous of your tribe?
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2016
MrEverest:
Why do the Chinese & Lebanese migrate to Africa in large numbers? It is natural for people to migrate from areas of cut throat competition to areas they can easily dominate! The Chinese, Lebanese or Indians come here because they assume they are better than us & generally they excel why we work for them! Same with Igbos, they dont go to Kano, Lagos, Kaduna etc to work as labourers, unskilled workforce nor beggers, you see them owning the best supermarkets, furniture companies, boutiques, mechanic workshops, groceries etc & are generally more successful than the natives!! It is folks that are daring, adventurous & smart that travel unlike docile ones. Wether you like it or not, the Igbos, just like the Chinese & Jews are naturally gifted so stop hating & accept a widely acknowledged fact!!

People migrate to where they can find better opportunities, that is why the most advanced countries also attract the most migrants. If ibos are coming to other parts of Nigeria it is simply because they can find better opportunities there.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. by scoleman: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aigbofa:

You are a bloody liar, even if your story is true what about other Yorubas who are getting first class degrees in Nigeria and overseas? Are they coming back to Nigeria to become"agbero"
Everything boils down to envy in your opinion, are the Chinese, the Thais, the South Africans, the Malaysians also jealous of your tribe?

Bros I didn't lie, if I may ask, what tribe is known for agbero and Omo'Nile in lagos, is it the igbos, Calabar's, Edo's or the yorubas.

Now listen, you guys do a lot of harm than good by going into the business of thuggery, it doesn't work out well for the youths who end up doing these things ( Omo'Nile and agbero) after secondary school education. That particular guy I narrated about, attended a private secondary school, but upon all the expensive school fees paid to educate him, where is he today? What about those who attend public schools? Keep running away from the truth, until it gets to the core of Yoruba land and overheat it, then maybe you guys will retrace your footstep. It is never too late.

My prayer is that we igbos must be on our own , make policies for our selves and improve the standard of living. I bet you, if igbos are granted freedom, we shall become a powerful force in just 10 years because every igboman loves progress. The hate and envy from you guys and Nigeria at large is becoming too much, and that is the reason we are where we are, we are pushing below our weight , we want to utilize our full potentials. Only freedom can give us all these, Nigeria can't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) / Army Retires Generals, Colonels And A Major over Defence Contracts / Nigeria Is Negotiable, Say Soyinka, Dickson, Others

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.