Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1024677 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mikymiko:
For personal assets, your Dad should bequeath one of his properties to you via court affidavit as a deed of gift and you attach the asset particulars and the affidavit of bequeathals' together in your application. Attach your school fees payment receipt and bank telex copy (if available), get a letter from your dad consenting that your sponsor will be sponsoring you (also your dad must conform with the reason why your sponsor will be sponsoring you and your sponsor must state why he is sponsoring you in a court affidavit and in his letter of sponsorship. Attach your sponsor's business/school registration certificate.
Then put forward an explanation letter answering the concerns raised by VO in an eloquent manner. When Jesus Christ says yes, nobody can say no.

I submitted my schl fees receipt last time. Altho there was no letter from my dad. Now I'm going to add a letter from my dad and also submit some of his landed documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Infinity2020: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
CIC kilode na? My application is 16 weeks now, paper route. No update. I am even going for master in Engineering (research-based) with full funding/scholarship. Haven't been called for medical. Been mailing accra for the past weeks and their response is "your application is in a queue pending processing. You will be notified when decision is made. School is resuming on th 7th Sep and my supervisor is expecting me.

Anyway, God will finish what He started. I believe God. He will not disappoint.

Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame~ Rom 10:11

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
yemdogg:

It is quite simple.

Use your dad as sponsor.

Submit his personal statement of account and his company statement of account but ensure to get a letter from the bank stating that your dad is a signatory to the company account.

The purport of getting such letter from the bank is show or prove that your dad has unfettered access to the company account.

Except if the company account was opened in his name which I seriously doubt.
No no u don't understand. My dad doesn't own the company, he is just a member of the board of governors... And he's retired so no salary. The company belongs to a family friend and he's d one I'm using as sponsor. My dad's soa has jst abt 3m. I'm thinking of using my dad as a Co sponsor and state dat he will give me 1.8m per year, or have him send the 1.8m to my account too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
God breaks protocol
God reorders existing systems
God can turn back & hold the hands of time
God can turn around mess ups into set ups for step ups

I testified last week that I had received my passport request. However, I realised after I had submitted my passport to VFS that I was supposed to upload a scanned copy of my renewed passport through my CIC account and not to actually submit the hard copy yet (my passport had less than 3months before expiration).
As soon as I realised this, I uploaded a letter of explanation for my misconception and apologising for my wrong mode of submission. As God would have it, I received my approval mail. I kept declaring the promises of God over my life & pleading the blood of Jesus over my renewed passport bearing my new martial last name (after CIC asked me to renew my passport, I used the opportunity to change my surname. So I submitted the passport along with all the required change of name documents.

I asked God to use this incident as an opportunity to fast track my application and restore unto me the time I spent doing medicals. The period of doing medical a was a further revelation of God’s deep love for me. It turned out that I had a certain heart condition which I had no idea about; so I was referred by the hospital to go for a series of tests...I was exhausted, drained, burned and sapped emotionally and financially during this period. But Glory be to God I passed my medicals despite all the gra gra of the hospital. My God has the final say .

I received a ‘passport request’ from CIC on Friday and thanked God anyway, even though I prayed that they should stamp my passport before sending it back to me instead of us going back and forth..Fast forward to today, I picked up my passport with the intention of resubmitting it to them along with the passport request letter. Brethren, as I type this, I have my visa already stamped in my PASSPORT....who can do this if not God? The Jehovah Over do, the God whom the mountains saw and fled. I give him all the glory. I received my visa ahead of schedule hahahaha Jehova pass me oooh. I haven’t received my approval mails but I have my visa. JESUS THANK YOU. RECEIVE MY PRAISE....even the VFS people were surprised hahaha. My God has a laughter like THUNDER.

Renewing my international passport wasn’t so easy either. After paying 30k for 64 pages, I expected sharp sharp service. However I went there 3 times before I could get my passport. In fact it was the delay in getting the passport that made not remember to make a copy of the new passport for my personal records because I went straight from immigration to VFS. If I had made a copy I would have scanned and uploaded through my CIC after realising my mistake....but God had other plans; plans to fast track my visa approval. He didn’t want me to wait for passport request before getting my visa; God did upfront passport request/submission for me.

Gaining admission wasn't so easy. I applied to only one school....1 week after the deadline. How God gave me that admission still surprises me to this day.
I give God the glory. He was with me from start till finish. This whole process could have gone wrong because of my numerous inefficiencies, insufficiencies and inadequacies. The Blood of Jesus totally removed every requirement needed of me. Who can bring a Charge against me? It is God who justifies me. He has released upon me bounds of grace. I leap over mountains, I run over troops, I break barriers, because of this my God. He is so kind and merciful.

To whoever is reading and believing for a break through, trust God. Feed your faith. During the whole passport request saga, I resolved to stay away from nairaland until I had my testimony complete. To be honest, there's so much despair on this thread sometimes, i didn’t want to remain afraid. Everybody’s case is different, so even if they deny 250 out of 270 PGC/PGD applicant or whatever, never profess negatively about your situation. I forgot I was different, that’s why I hurriedly submitted my passport to VFS without stopping to read carefully the instructions. Anyway God turned that action around for my good and I am beyond grateful.

All things work together for good, to them who love God and walk according to his purpose. All in All, God’s mercy superseded my fears, worries, and messups. The natural order is ‘1+1=2, 5+5=10, if you don’t give CIC what they want = DENIAL”. However by the Blood of Jesus, I am exempted from the natural order and natural results. My case is Different. A thousand shall fall by my side and ten thousands by my left hand side but no harm shall come near me, the Lord is my refuge and my ever present help in times of trouble.

I submitted the normal documents, my husband's company was my sponsor, I have 2 kids (by God’s grace, theyl join me in January, I’m 26 years old, I finished school in 2010 & 2011 (University & Law Sch). Send any questions to my DM, I’l be glad to help. Both present and future applicants are welcome. I'll be off nairaland for some time. Keep the faith, keep the fire burning, there are dimensions of grace, God’s mercy will locate everyone in Jesus name AMEN.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by snoop4dem: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
I am seriously waiting for your testimony bro,either on this thread or on whatsapp or via call but you need to keep me updated. I am looking out for your application and good news from your end.
Infinity2020:
CIC kilode na? My application is 16 weeks now, paper route. No update. I am even going for master in Engineering (research-based) with full funding/scholarship. Haven't been called for medical. Been mailing accra for the past weeks and their response is "your application is in a queue pending processing. You will be notified when decision is made. School is resuming on th 7th Sep and my supervisor is expecting me.

Anyway, God will finish what He started. I believe God. He will not disappoint.

Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame~ Rom 10:11

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Meanwhile, I had already started typing this testimony after i submitted my passport. So when I got another passport request, I told God that I wasn't going to change the testimony I had typed & HE should find a way to stamp the passport before they send it back to me.

All in all, the final outcome of my Canadian journey so far is as a result of God's mercy....Gods mercy exceeded my faith, YES I SAID IT.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by andre99(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
NonelikeGod:
Meanwhile, I had already started typing this testimony after i submitted my passport. So when I got another passport request, I told God that I wasn't going to change the testimony I had typed & HE should find a way to stamp the passport before they send it back to me.

All in all, the final outcome of my Canadian journey so far is as a result of God's mercy....Gods mercy exceeded my faith, YES I SAID IT.
I'm next in line to share my testimony.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opia12345: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
since you ve paid the first term fee, ur sponsor should pay money to yur account, atleast have your 10kdolls living expenses in yur account and he should state that in his sponsor letter, your dad can send 500,000 to you as co sponsor while he can declare like 1.5 for you also acknowledging your sponsors fund details for you . print the three bank statements. sponsors letter, co sponsors letter
, ur sop
Jayne07:

No no u don't understand. My dad doesn't own the company, he is just a member of the board of governors... And he's retired so no salary. The company belongs to a family friend and he's d one I'm using as sponsor. My dad's soa has jst abt 3m. I'm thinking of using my dad as a Co sponsor and state dat he will give me 1.8m per year, or have him send the 1.8m to my account too

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Truely none like God,i will testify as well by the time i apply....congrats,please is good you share documents submitted,and once more dont be far frm Nairaland for you to put others through we need you here...God answer us all
NonelikeGod:
God breaks protocol
God reorders existing systems
God can turn back & hold the hands of time
God can turn around mess ups into set ups for step ups

I testified last week that I had received my passport request. However, I realised after I had submitted my passport to VFS that I was supposed to upload a scanned copy of my renewed passport through my CIC account and not to actually submit the hard copy yet (my passport had less than 3months before expiration).
As soon as I realised this, I uploaded a letter of explanation for my misconception and apologising for my wrong mode of submission. As God would have it, I received my approval mail. I kept declaring the promises of God over my life & pleading the blood of Jesus over my renewed passport bearing my new martial last name (after CIC asked me to renew my passport, I used the opportunity to change my surname. So I submitted the passport along with all the required change of name documents.

I asked God to use this incident as an opportunity to fast track my application and restore unto me the time I spent doing medicals. The period of doing medical a was a further revelation of God’s deep love for me. It turned out that I had a certain heart condition which I had no idea about; so I was referred by the hospital to go for a series of tests...I was exhausted, drained, burned and sapped emotionally and financially during this period. But Glory be to God I passed my medicals despite all the gra gra of the hospital. My God has the final say .

I received a ‘passport request’ from CIC on Friday and thanked God anyway, even though I prayed that they should stamp my passport before sending it back to me instead of us going back and forth..Fast forward to today, I picked up my passport with the intention of resubmitting it to them along with the passport request letter. Brethren, as I type this, I have my visa already stamped in my PASSPORT....who can do this if not God? The Jehovah Over do, the God whom the mountains saw and fled. I give him all the glory. I received my visa ahead of schedule hahahaha Jehova pass me oooh. I haven’t received my approval mails but I have my visa. JESUS THANK YOU. RECEIVE MY PRAISE....even the VFS people were surprised hahaha. My God has a laughter like THUNDER.

Renewing my international passport wasn’t so easy either. After paying 30k for 64 pages, I expected sharp sharp service. However I went there 3 times before I could get my passport. In fact it was the delay in getting the passport that made not remember to make a copy of the new passport for my personal records because I went straight from immigration to VFS. If I had made a copy I would have scanned and uploaded through my CIC after realising my mistake....but God had other plans; plans to fast track my visa approval. He didn’t want me to wait for passport request before getting my visa; God did upfront passport request/submission for me.

Gaining admission wasn't so easy. I applied to only one school....1 week after the deadline. How God gave me that admission still surprises me to this day.
I give God the glory. He was with me from start till finish. This whole process could have gone wrong because of my numerous inefficiencies, insufficiencies and inadequacies. The Blood of Jesus totally removed every requirement needed of me. Who can bring a Charge against me? It is God who justifies me. He has released upon me bounds of grace. I leap over mountains, I run over troops, I break barriers, because of this my God. He is so kind and merciful.

All things work together for good, to them who love God and walk according to his purpose. All in All, God’s mercy superseded my fears, worries, and messups. The natural order is ‘1+1=2, 5+5=10, if you don’t give CIC what they want = DENIAL”. However by the Blood of Jesus, I am exempted from the natural order and natural results. My case is Different. A thousand shall fall by my side and ten thousands by my left hand side but no harm shall come near me, the Lord is my refuge and my ever present help in times of trouble.

I submitted the normal documents, my husband's company was my sponsor, I have 2 kids (by God’s grace, theyl join me in January, I’m 26 years old, I finished school in 2010 & 2011 (University & Law Sch). Send any questions to my DM, I’l be glad to help. Both present and future applicants are welcome. I'll be off nairaland for some time. Keep the faith, keep the fire burning, there are dimensions of grace, God’s mercy will locate everyone in Jesus name AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Infinity2020: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
snoop4dem:
I am seriously waiting for your testimony bro,either on this thread or on whatsapp or via call but you need to keep me updated. I am looking out for your application and good news from your end.

It will come to pass bro. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by steffans(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
NonelikeGod:

I was looking out for ur testimony..

I am glad you scaled thru with ur slogan "I am next in line" FAITH and Grace of God truly superceeds anything or anyone..

Enjoy ur Stay in the maple land...

Meanwhile, I am next in line... Amen!

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sece16: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
PLEASE WHO HAS LINKED HIS APPLICATION BEFORE. WHICH OPTIONS ON THE SUB CATEGORY WILL I SELECT FOR STUDY PERMIT COS I HAVE SELECTED ALL THE OPTIONS BUT ITS STILL SAYING NO APPLICATION... WHO CAN HELP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Austinpee4: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have been reading and following this thread for sometime now and i must commend the effort as regards giving vital information ,contributions to people. I also will like to encourage all TRV hopefuls esp the Pgd/pgc applicant, Hopefully, It will turn out well. A friend of mine was in this position of uncertainty abt his application(PGC) last year for 4 and a half months preceding the day the finally got his approval mail.According to him, he tackled all all areas(sufficiency of fund,reason to come back,family ties,relationship with sponsor and MOST importantly, GOING TO STUDY) even did an upfront medicals and then left it in God's hand with great patience.

Well,this year it's appearing TRV issuing have been reviewed with stringent conditions.Understandable, I believe the situation of our country is responsible for this and applications are being scrutinized to actually fish out application that fall short of the main reason to travel, TO STUDY!
VO are trained psychologist , their job is to look out for things that just doesn't add up,the advantages of having you in their country, will you be a threat, reading between the lines of each documents submitted, the 'WHY and HOWs'.Your intentions may be genuine but they have loads of application to review and some people may not have the same intentions as you.
So please for those intending to apply for a TRV, esp the PGC/PGD which to me is also a gud program to upgrade academically depending on ur educational situation, U'l have to convince the VO beyond just the amount of money in ur acct,sponsors acct, LOP, consistency in program of study, etc. A little inconsequential thing like ur previous engagements that will suggest to the VO that you truly are not desperate to travel cos of the situation of the country can really suffice. In really sense, Canada needs you more than you need them bt truthfully, the want the brightest,the smartest and the determined to help their country. They are gradually tilting to the US Immigration strength because the VO knows the brightest,smartest will have a lot of incentives that will make them want to stay back and contribute to their economy.
Those awaiting a respond from CIC, Don't give up yet. It's not yet over till you win! The wait is actually terrible but sooner or later,you would have forgotten all of that.
and pls let keep encouraging ourselves. All the best to Y'all.

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dessy8: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
and where did u get that information from...?
asiwaju2000:

Maters is better than PGC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajayi4(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hello Yemdogg, I hav sent a message to your email. Pls help me reply, I need the message, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Infinity2020: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Congrats NonelikeGod! God will do it for each and every one of us here. He is a faithful God!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Emmalondon: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
myusername101:
Okay. How do I start..... I haven't been interactive here that much but I've been going thru to get information about how long it takes to get approved. Anyway here's my testimony.
I submitted my application on the 13 th of June at Vfs global
Then I received a mail to perform my Medicals on the 8th of July.
Did my Medicals on the 12 th of July and they forwarded it to the embassy on the 15th.
Can't know when I passed the Medicals because I didn't link my account online.
I received an email about my approval today. 8th of August.
I applied to memorial university NL.
I encourage you not to give up on God. He never forsakes his people. Have full faith and confidence in him and he won't fail you. He has never failed anyone that trusts in him. Im really not the most religious person tbh. But I know that about God.
Pray to him. fast in his name and you'd receive your testimony in Jesus name. Amen.
Btw I'm an undergraduate student. Booked my flight last 2 weeks. Faith really moves mountains.
Good luck all.

Please give us details about your application so that others can learn from you. Tell us about the documents you submitted your soa plus any other info you think is necessary.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
opia12345:
since you ve paid the first term fee, ur sponsor should pay money to yur account, atleast have your 10kdolls living expenses in yur account and he should state that in his sponsor letter, your dad can send 500,000 to you as co sponsor while he can declare like 1.5 for you also acknowledging your sponsors fund details for you . print the three bank statements. sponsors letter, co sponsors letter
, ur sop
My dad paid my fees, if my sponsor sends 4m to my personal account would it be ok? And would it be better my dad sends the entire 1.5 or 1.8m to my account or jst state it in his letter since his account is low?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gymme(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Email replied!

Niceyenuf:

Hello Gymme. I sent you an email request for further info. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
First of all lemme acknowledge moniker @NonelikeGod. Ur source of strengthening my faith i appreciate as i have confidently claimed the next in line though my eye dy cry everyday.i have talked with @NonelikeGod outside here on chat. Her company sponsorship no be the kind sponsorship una dey do before them say i dy talk rubbish here. grin.if ur situation doesn't apply to hers,you might not be lucky.

@Jayne07 if you are less than 26yrs but not sure if it applies to 27yrs old of age you really do not need assets when submitting your application your intended program plans and edge to ur career serves as as home tie.i feel the personal assets they meant in ur last refusal was because you didn't submit your personal account statement since you said you are employed.but if you are more than 27yrs personal assets come to play in various individual situation like having a family, land docs,share cert which is equal to=home tie.Though atimes the situation varies depending on the individual.I don't think you really need land assets or share certificate if you can prove me right depending on ur age but if you have do add it cos it boasts ur home tie and how established you are in your home country etc.if ur dad is willing his lands to you lemme highlight according to the person that advised you on that, why should it be now? Which you know the present docs will carry the present date from the court if land was the assets meant by the VO which serves as home tie since u r nt Married and would look suspicious to the VO that this was done in the intention of getting Visa.you have to work smart in some areas of ur application.somethings are better said off here. But i will do you shakara in responding to ur PM because last month you allowed those moniker to shut me down when i was analytically examining and questioning ur situation to profer my assistance without kobo/pay and i was turned to a laughing material that day.@yemdogg take over and modify

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jayne07:

Use your dad as co sponsor
Also use your family friend as sponsor.
Buh ensure to get a detailed letter of sponsorship from your family friend.

He/she should state the reasons why they're motivated to support you financially during your program.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ajayi4:
Hello Yemdogg, I hav sent a message to your email. Pls help me reply, I need the message, thanks

I'll do the needful now. Been quite busy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nanoscofield007: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nice day naira land
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opia12345: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Good enough your dad paid yur school fees, mention it yur sop, and he shud mention it in his too,infact your sponsor should acknowledge it too

however like I mentioned earlier, sending the full amount may cast doubts in the VO s mind on how your dad will survive with what's remaining, a token of 500k serve as an action point from yur dad for further support, it also shows ur sponsor is working wth ur dad on ur study process since he will send the major amount to your account, but you may need to allow the both funds to stay in your accounts for few weeks. #my thoughts..
Jayne07:

My dad paid my fees, if my sponsor sends 4m to my personal account would it be ok? And would it be better my dad sends the entire 1.5 or 1.8m to my account or jst state it in his letter since his account is low?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jayne07:

Your father does not need to show further commitment to you by transferring any fund to your account. It suffices that he has indicated how much he is supporting you with. He should just submit his statement of account and other documents showing his income and if indeed he's retired he should submit former employment letter and retirement letter etc.

Your family friend on the other hand needs to show some extent of commitment to support you financially. He can do so by transferring some funds into your account. In his letter of sponsorship he should state how much he's supporting you with and in how many installments the money will be given to you. His letter of sponsorship must be very detailed. It should contain how much he has already transferred to your account and the date of such transaction. He can also state what assistance he has rendered to you in the past. What motivated him to support you.

Here are the documents your family friend is expected to provide you with;

His personal statement of account

His company statement of account

Letter from the company banker stating that your family friend is a signatory to the company account.

Detailed Letter of sponsorship from your family friend.

Declaration of sponsorship before a notary public.

Affidavit of sponsorship.

Certificate of incorporation of his company or the registration of business name of his school.

His contact details.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
yemdogg:

Most colleges almost dash out admission for PGD especially Ontario colleges.

Check Conestoga college, Humber, Durham etc to see if they have the program u intend going for.

Check this link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/download/3810281

As for TRV process, get your admission first and follow this thread. All the info you need regarding trv process is in this thread. That's if you can be patient to read through some of the parts. Especially part 7

okay bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opia12345: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
I agree with the asset part, you don't really to worry your head on that based on ur age ,that is if u fall within that range
michV:
First of all lemme .......................

@Jayne07 if you are less than 26yrs but not sure if it applies to 27yrs old of age you really do not need assets when submitting your application your intended program plans and edge to ur career serves as as home tie.i feel the personal assets they meant in ur last refusal was because you didn't submit your personal account statement since you said you are employed.but if you are more than 27yrs personal assets come to play in various individual situation like having a family, land docs,share cert which is equal to=home tie................
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
opia12345:
I agree with the asset part, you don't really to worry your head on that based on ur age ,that is if u fall within that range
thanks for ur acknowlegement@opia12345
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Thanks all. I'm below 25 tho. So no need for my dad to swear any affidavit giving me land. But I can submit some of his landed documents and he can state in his letter dat as his child he'll will land to me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
michV:
First of all lemme acknowledge moniker @NonelikeGod. Ur source of strengthening my faith i appreciate as i have confidently claimed the next in line though my eye dy cry everyday.i have talked with @NonelikeGod outside here on chat. Her company sponsorship no be the kind sponsorship una dey do before them say i dy talk rubbish here. grin.if ur situation doesn't apply to hers,you might not be lucky.

@Jayne07 if you are less than 26yrs but not sure if it applies to 27yrs old of age you really do not need assets when submitting your application your intended program plans and edge to ur career serves as as home tie.i feel the personal assets they meant in ur last refusal was because you didn't submit your personal account statement since you said you are employed.but if you are more than 27yrs personal assets come to play in various individual situation like having a family, land docs,share cert which is equal to=home tie.Though atimes the situation varies depending on the individual.I don't think you really need land assets or share certificate if you can prove me right depending on ur age but if you have do add it cos it boasts ur home tie and how established you are in your home country etc.if ur dad is willing his lands to you lemme highlight according to the person that advised you on that, why should it be now? Which you know the present docs will carry the present date from the court if land was the assets meant by the VO which serves as home tie since u r nt Married and would look suspicious to the VO that this was done in the intention of getting Visa.you have to work smart in some areas of ur application.somethings are better said off here. But i will do you shakara in responding to ur PM because last month you allowed those moniker to shut me down when i was analytically examining and questioning ur situation to profer my assistance without kobo/pay and i was turned to a laughing material that day.@yemdogg take over and modify
Abeg na no do like dis
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajayi4(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hello Nairaland people, In the total funds available, will I multiply the funding per year offered by the school by 2 and put in the total fund available for my stay

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (403)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.