Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1025725 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Aflafla: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
ugosshhh:

any news from UOIT?

Not yet. U?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jayne07:

Abeg na no do like dis

Whatever you do, just make sure you pay tuition and/or have your sponsors transfer your study grant to your account.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Bamz:

Whatever you do, just make sure you pay tuition and/or have your sponsors transfer your study grant to your account.
I have paid my fees. My sponsor has sent 2m to my account.... Do I go ahead and apply it wait till he sends the remaining 2m making it 4m
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajayi4(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
MichV and others, Pls can you help answer this question. I have i.e $8k as funding, will it be multiplied by two with the total sponsors declared amounts to get my total funds available? Also, in the space for Board and Room, will I multifply $10 by 2 for the whole duration or I will leave that at $10k. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jayne07:

I have paid my fees. My sponsor has sent 2m to my account.... Do I go ahead and apply it wait till he sends the remaining 2m making it 4m

CIC want to see evidence of financial capacity for a year at minimum. Provided you have paid tuition for atleast a year and have living expenses in the tune of 2.4m (10k CAD), and show some spare cash for traveling, I wonder what their excuse will be. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ugosshhh: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Aflafla:

Not yet. U?

same here....nothing yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sebho(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
hello pals
i have done my medical two weeks ago,is it right for me to start sourcing for dollar from my bank now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Toluwaase(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
Everyone in tne house! I need your help. I walked into a GTB branch today in Ibadan to make inquiries about Dollar. I was bluntly told that there is no dollar sale to students for PTA (personal travel allowance). Can anyone help me with this. I think it is possible to get dollar at the interbank rate for PTA. If its not possible, kindly proffer the best possible solution.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kento1234: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
what school and wat dd u apply to study
prince36:
My school will resume September 6...three weeks from now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by favour0011: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
hello all.... Please i got a mail that my account has been updated but didnt see anything when i logged on. When am i likely going to see the update in my cic account? have already passed medicals and app is over 2 months.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ajayi4:
.MichV and others, Pls can you help answer this question. I have i.e $8k as funding, will it be multiplied by two with the total sponsors declared amounts to get my total funds available? Also, in the space for Board and Room, will I multifply $10 by 2 for the whole duration or I will leave that at $10k. Thanks
good evening pastor! this is the second time u r calling me out.you did same on Sunday which i responded to via email twice and you ignored me till today.when i don't comment on posts like this that means it is complex/complicated/difficult/brain cracking for me to deal with.@yemdogg finish this you started with our pastor .room & board=10kcad. any funding you are making is a prove/total for 1year which determines subsequent years.CIC says show funding/prove of funding for 1year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sebho(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
i am facing d same problem too
Toluwaase:
Everyone in tne house! I need your help. I walked into a GTB branch today in Ibadan to make inquiries about Dollar. I was bluntly told that there is no dollar sale to students for PTA (personal travel allowance). Can anyone help me with this. I think it is possible to get dollar at the interbank rate for PTA. If its not possible, kindly proffer the best possible solution.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by prince36: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kento1234:
what school and wat dd u apply to study
Seneca college. Computer technology
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jayne07:

I'm sorry. Forgive me for not defending/supporting you

Lol.....I see a spark between Jayne07 and Michv. grin

You people should do and come and marry o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
yemdogg:

Oshey Prophet..... Pls prophesy I will get this trv dis time around grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by powermike9999: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hello great Nairalanders, Pls help wt an enquiry for a friend.

He wants to sponsor his wife to study Nursing in Canada but does not know whr to start.

Can any1 suggest schools where she can study NURSING in Canada. Are there specific exams she needs to write. Every info to achieve this is welcome.

Any1 with experience should pls help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
@yemdogg grin..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jayne07:

Oshey Prophet..... Pls prophesy I will get this trv dis time around grin

My dear, your TRV is a success.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
@ thesoj
@cocolav
@team12
@ everyone with the information

Please can you send me the links for Applying for an open work permit for my husband & visiting visas for the kids & a nanny. My kids will go to a day care while I study.
Biko thank you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Someone should answer me pls. I can't leave my kids, I love them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by NonelikeGod: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'm breastfeeding my 9month old as I type this. He doesn't need a visa but his sister does...I can't separate them.
I also can't cope with them alone...impossible. that's why I need a nanny

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Efisz: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hello my gurus in the house I greet u all. Please can any one help me with the format ,to write letter of explanation please, I will appreciate feedback .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
yemdogg:

Hahaha.@yemdogg that love scene wont play oh. U wan make michv oyibo wife knife jane for us? Hmm abeg prophesy again, this vision go cause wahala.

Please oh who is AMG? Your moniker is escaping me cos am having a hard time figuring out your name.
@NonelikeGod am so proud of you,if given the opportunity i would give you a 3 minute hug. More power to your elbow,ur husband is one lucky man you know. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
NonelikeGod:
Someone should answer me pls. I can't leave my kids, I love them.
PM @madame bosypumpin,you are in thesame shoes with her.she cld give you the answer to this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
@nonelikeGod congratulations! I tap from your testimony. Unmerited favour
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by burrytee(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
michV:
I can hardly speak on FAMILY TIES AND TRAVEL..many reasons are always accompanied by family ties/travel history.. U may be overwhelmed that when u see your GCMS note file it could be speaking only towards personal assets.. Moreover "purpose of visit" comes with many factors. If your program align with ur work/UG dont worry abt it rather a well drafted SOP on why that you intended to study is ok. Atimes insufficient funds,not putting a personal assets docs as it applies to a case,program inconsistency even academic gaps, lead to "purpose of visit"too..my best advice is seek for ur GCMS cos e fit be say e get wetin the VO see with hm Torchlight eye for ur application cos atimes we make mistakes without knowing.moreover i saw u added introductory letter from ur employer but I DIDN'T SEE UR EMPLOYMENT LETTER..i have seen a case where VO ticked personal assets and financial status for someone and when she requested for her GCMS the VO was questioning the absence of employment letter.
@michV.Thanks bro.i got the gcms now.pls will like to clarify some stuff from you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Emmalondon: 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
oothoney:
Guys

please, what happens

Tuition deadline is tomorrow and resumption is on the 6th of September...yet to get any information from the embassy ( medicals not done yet)
School does not do deferral

Am a PGC candidate

Anybody in this kind of situation before?and what was the outcome

Hi please I've noticed that most ppl are going for PGC instead of PGD. Is there any particular reason for this.

Is it that PGC Is cheaper or Is it that PGC easily gets approval for trv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
burrytee:

@michV.Thanks bro.i got the gcms now.pls will like to clarify some stuff from you.
PM me,uwc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by vickyehi: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Team16:
@Justwise. Please my people.......Please how do i tackle this problem because this wait is killing me. I could have gone to Ghana but it's paper route and i submitted it with my passport, I don't think there's a way i could cross the border without my passport. Please @thesoj, @michV et al please i need your inputs

I think you should go to another hospital to redo a medical test.....my reason is that you should check the date you did the upfront and compare with the date you would be resuming if it would expire before or at resumption then you would need another one......There was someone with a similar complaint and he did another test and had a positive outcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (403)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.