Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,950 members, 7,942,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Friendzone Story And What I Did. Enjoy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friendzone Story And What I Did. Enjoy (1006 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friendzone Story And What I Did. Enjoy by Feranchek(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2016
I really hate it when I here my fellow 'good guys' being friendzoned. Una mumu Lemme tell you bout mine

Met this chic online. She happens to stay just a street away. Very beautiful, humble, jovial and the rest. We got chatting and was really into each other. I'm not the type that send airtime to ladies online buh I had to send her cos she'll be going offline due to lack of MB, buh didn't ask me for airtime. So, since I loved her company, I sent her airtime (na so my mumu start)

Not long after we knew, my family relocated to Egbeda (from surulere) and we couldn't have our first meeting like I'd have wished. After much chatting and liking, we finally met at her street.

One thing I noticed bout this chic was that she doesn't ask for 10k or that much. She'll ask for very little (2k for this, 1k for that and so on) and in a month, I'd have spent bout 10k!!!

Then we moved back to lere cos egbeda traffic na die!!! Buh I didn't move with them cos I needed to stay close to my workplace (ogba). I got a room around there.

I never hid my admiration towards her from her. On 4 different occasions I told her I really want her as my Bae. She never gave me a yes neither did she gimme a no. Buh she go just use style sweep am under carpet. I was a mumu the 1st 2 times it happened. Buh on the 3rd and 4th time, I knew this babe was not into me as I thought. I was only a jonzing mourinho thinking she'll accept my proposal.

I really can't start listing all the YEYE things I did for this babe just so she'll see that I'm genuine and really liked her cos una go laff me die cheesy grin

I noticed that whenever she sees me, there's this 'thank God I go see change today' kinda look in her eyes. (Don't ask me how I knew cos I've been using that same look on my big broses wey sure, back then in high school)

She never for once agreed to pay me a visit. Always coming up with one school excuse or maale wahala or the other.

So what did I do Simple!

I ignored her!

I barely called nor visited. Whenever I'm in lere, I won't tell her, buh when I leave, I ping her and she'll ask me "where are you?" (She never misses that question), and I'll tell her "I'm at home. I was in lere yesterday sef" or "I just left lere an hour or so ago" and she go dey complain.

Now, she's the one that practically beg for me to come see her. And me go dey form busy.

And guess what??!! I no longer feel that attachment to her unlike before and I'm even free to tell her "omo babe I can't buy it cos I'm broke" grin grin

So guys, don't be scared to take that LEAP. If you see a gurl you like, don't hesitate to tell her. If she decline you twice, Bros, just do like some crazy Nairalanders do when they see a mumu thread....... NEXT!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friendzone Story And What I Did. Enjoy by omofada1(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Na love now....she don learn her lesson
Re: My Friendzone Story And What I Did. Enjoy by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2016
cheesy grin grin hahaaaaaahaah....u juz being so childish by acting up like that..

Oohh well, juz go and find someone who can appreciate u then.
Re: My Friendzone Story And What I Did. Enjoy by Feranchek(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2016
KashyBaby:
cheesy grin grin hahaaaaaahaah....u juz being so childish by acting up like that..

Oohh well, juz go and find someone who can appreciate u then.

Secundum gratiam Dei, I'll get one who truly is my soul mate.

And please how did I act chidish Remove sentiment and explain to me so I won't make same mistake again.

BTW, we still chat weekly sha
Re: My Friendzone Story And What I Did. Enjoy by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2016
I like funny threads like this. grin

1 Like

Re: My Friendzone Story And What I Did. Enjoy by donholy28(m): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2016
Guys don put security code for their mumu button
Re: My Friendzone Story And What I Did. Enjoy by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2016
Pwese dah lord.... Wat a wonderful testimony from our bohdar in kwist

1 Like

Re: My Friendzone Story And What I Did. Enjoy by Feranchek(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2017
iugly:
Pwese dah lord.... Wat a wonderful testimony from our bohdar in kwist

lol

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question / Who Can Confirm This? / WOOW - Checkout Throwback Photo Of Bishop Oyedepo & Wife Faith Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.