Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? (3397 Views)

Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / Having Ur Husband Niece Stay With U, Wat Are The Challenges And Ways Out? / What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by C2H5OH(f): 1:01am On Aug 01, 2009
skfa1:

grin
Lol abi now

It's like obtaining a license to have a lifetime policeman stalking your ass 24/7/365
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Busybody2(f): 1:04am On Aug 01, 2009
chiogo:

LOL, I can't shout. pray about it indeed.

@topic, Of course and I better get an explanation. spare me that "he might not be in the mood to answer" crap, I'm also not in the mood for his tardiness, making me stay up late.  angry tongue

Very nice reply cheesy Make I quickly take cover and hide before the sanctimonuos married lot descend on this thread with their preaching lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

C2H5OH:

Don't do that again?  Bo ya ese iponrinponya iyalaya e ni mo fin rin ni wa so fun mi.

Sharrap dia, you that from your posts when it comes to issue of the heart, anyone can tell you are gonna be a soppy husband cheesy I mean i saw your "open letter to an ex thread" again today and my heart melted at your responses and how you were trying to pacify people that it is natural to feel hurt but they should not dwell on it, aawwwww kiss

You would make a good psychologist wink
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by C2H5OH(f): 1:09am On Aug 01, 2009
joh gbenu soun jare. i'm definitely not a harsh lover; far from it. i haven't had to deal with a woman policing my ass. if she did she wouldn't get very far with it, simple as that. what are you gonna do about it? whine, nag, bitch, pine, sulk, brood, leave?

maybe i should write another open letter about the most recent idiot that i dated. it's even worse.

i know what advise to give, even though i don't always apply them when it comes to me.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 01, 2009
Not necessarily policing, just a concerned spouse asking why you were late and where you went, but then again it also depends on the way she asked, if asked normally, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by C2H5OH(f): 1:18am On Aug 01, 2009
^then again that was the lone time I ever allowed myself to have somewhat feelings for someone

ibkaye:

Not necessarily policing, just a concerned spouse asking why you were late and where you went, but then again it also depends on the way she asked, if asked normally, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it
ibukun love, nothing's wrong with that
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Busybody2(f): 1:22am On Aug 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

joh gbenu soun jare.  i'm definitely not a harsh lover; far from it.  i haven't had to deal with a woman policing my ass.  if she did she wouldn't get very far with it, simple as that.  what are you gonna do about it? whine, nag, bitch, pine, sulk, brood, leave?

maybe i should write another open letter about the most recent idiot that i dated.  it's even worse.

i know what advise to give, even though i don't always apply them when it comes to me.

Maria lo bi Jesu, itan, despite the fact that you are always spoiling for a fight with women, you are soft in the head for want of a better word and have a soft spot for them jare cheesy Ma bu mi o, nitori ebu ko jina si enu e angry angry angry

Methinks you should open the thread about the idiot, pretty please, though on second thoughts such headlines is more suited to someone like Adam B grin
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by skfa1: 1:24am On Aug 01, 2009
ibkaye:

I feel ya, but guess what some gurls could be sooooo confrontational. I dont like that tho.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by oyinda3(f): 1:24am On Aug 01, 2009
funny topic. why beating though  undecided

anyways, if it's unusual of him, i will ask out of concern. because i know it can be scary if ur loved one or family is out n u don't know his/her whereabouts lipsrsealed but if this tardiness gets out of hand or is suspicious then we'll need to have a discussion.

as long as u kno the pattern of their traveling. i.e some ppl spend longer time out than others.  if i had a friend who rarely goes out but one day she decides spent all day out, i will ask her what's up with dat out of curiosity lol. but if it's someone i kno who's always out, i won't bother.

ibkaye:

ha i feel u. i like being independent as well n not having ppl trying to find out where i am every second. but if the question is asked out of concern rather than in an interrogative way then it's ok.

it's all out of love
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 01, 2009
skfa1:

I feel ya, but guess what some gurls could be sooooo confrontational. I dont like tho.
Same with some guys, I'm sure some people here would also dislike it if their spouses NEVER asked them where they went and why they were late, how sad it is to know that your girl/guy does not care about you enough to even bother to ask of you, then again, everything in moderation
oyinda.:

ha i feel u. i like being independent as well n not having ppl trying to find out where i am every second. but if the question is asked out of concern rather than in an interrogative way then it's ok.

it's all out of love

exactly
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by C2H5OH(f): 1:31am On Aug 01, 2009
Busy_body:

Maria lo bi Jesu, itan, despite the fact that you are always spoiling for a fight with women, you are soft in the head for want of a better word and have a soft spot for them jare cheesy Ma bu mi o, nitori ebu ko jina si enu e angry angry angry

Methinks you should open the thread about the idiot, pretty please, though on second thoughts such headlines is more suited to someone like Adam B grin

i will spoil you with more of this itan.  *soft in the head ^ ha ha ha ^ akoshibero you really know when to wish  for the impossible don't you.  i am too gentlemanly to spoil for a fight with anyone.  i am an easygoing funloving romantic sexual hardworking driven human being.  on the contrary, i think i'm too much of an asshole.  you would only know that if you tried to find out.  if i keep going this way i might end up becoming hard hearted.  it's a huge possibility, though still a long mile away.

it would be an interesting, soppy, annoying, stupid, infuriating, disgusting, hurtful, surprising,  very revealing, detailed, long, foolish, shocking write-up and i refuse to waste my energy on it, especially since i don't give a Bleep what you think
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by oyinda3(f): 1:31am On Aug 01, 2009
ibkaye:

Same with some guys, I'm sure some people here would also dislike it if their spouses NEVER asked them where they went and why they were late, how sad it is to know that your girl/guy does not care about you enough to even bother to ask of you, then again, everything in moderationexactly

i totally agree with u there too. i know i would dislike it if nobody cared to know where i was. haha
don't mind them they're just forming
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2009
I expect it's the right thing to do, but beating your wife if she does so is extreme.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by slimfine(f): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2009
In a normal relationship asking where he was is not SUPPOSE to be a problem. So I will ask and expect an answer.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by oyinda3(f): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2009
C2H5OH:
 i am too gentlemanly to spoil for a fight with anyone.  i am an easygoing funloving romantic sexual hardworking driven human being.

lol u want to tell us why u're always advertising these ur qualities?
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by skfa1: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2009
ibkaye:

Same with some guys, I'm sure some people here would also dislike it if their spouses NEVER asked them where they went and why they were late, how sad it is to know that your girl/guy does not care about you enough to even bother to ask of you, then again, everything in moderationexactly

Yes in moderation pls.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Busybody2(f): 6:44am On Aug 02, 2009
C2H5OH:

i will spoil you with more of this itan.  *soft in the head ^ ha ha ha ^ akoshibero you really know when to wish  for the impossible don't you.  i am too gentlemanly to spoil for a fight with anyone.  i am an easygoing funloving romantic sexual hardworking driven human being.  on the contrary, i think i'm too much of an asshole.  you would only know that if you tried to find out.  if i keep going this way i might end up becoming hard hearted.  it's a huge possibility, though still a long mile away.

it would be an interesting, soppy, annoying, stupid, infuriating, disgusting, hurtful, surprising,  very revealing, detailed, long, foolish, shocking write-up and i refuse to waste my energy on it, especially since i don't give a Bleep what you think

I can see from your "ORO GUTTER TO DOTI" that u don't give two bleeps indeed, shior *rolling eyes* grin The stage is set, carry go cool cool cool
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by C2H5OH(f): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2009
oyinda.:

lol u want to tell us why u're always advertising these ur qualities?
that's me isn't it?
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Baxilexi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2009
i dont see how coming home late has anything to do with infidelity, i believe gone are the days men kept late nights because of their mistress.

we've simply improvised grin necessity being the mother of all inventions smiley

@topic - sure u should ask, but not that night at least, perhaps in the morning. for all you know you might need that good night rest for the answer he

is about to give . . .lol
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Sissy3(f): 3:34am On Aug 03, 2009
you should ask him when he comes late. something bad or good might have happened and as your spouse i believe it's something you should know. and in some cases it's good you ask so that you might see/hear the kind of dirty lies he will vomit embarassed embarassed
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by oneluvb55(f): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2009
you should ask him when he comes late. something bad or good might have happened and as your spouse i believe it's something you should know. and in some cases it's good you ask so that you might see/hear the kind of dirty lies he will vomit Embarrassed Embarrassed

YES OH,
DATS DE RIGHT TIN, BUT NOT ALL WILL UNDERSTAND COS I'VE WITNESSED MANY NEIGHBOURS BEATING UP THEIR WIFES COS OF THIS QUESTION.

I WONT TOLERATE DAT OH.
I MUST ASK HIM AND HE MUST TELL ME WAT KEPT HIM LATE.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 04, 2009
If there is love btwn the love birds, then there shouldnt be any cause for infidelity. . . .
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by captured(f): 3:49am On Aug 04, 2009
as terrible as my husband is at calling during the day, he calls when he is running late. and when he doesn't, he comes home looking so tired, i would have to be thoughtless to start querying. but the next morning is when i play offended till he explains his waka. after all you can never be too careful.
90% of the time, he was pissed off over other matters and did not want me to take it personally if he sounded off on the phone
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Pwaves(f): 5:17am On Aug 04, 2009
he will have to call to say he will be home late, if he doesnt then i will have to ask. keeping quiet can simply mean "i dont care what you do or what happens to you."
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
Pwaves:

he will have to call to say he will be home late, if he doesnt then i will have to ask. keeping quiet can simply mean "i dont care what you do or what happens to you."

very true and best way to approach it.
But i will expect the man to even tell the woman str8 up how come he is late without being asked
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by oyinda3(f): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2009
C2H5OH:

that's me isn't it?

lol of course.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by plappville(f): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2009
there is no beating case here, i don't think any man would just hit his wife simply becos she cares to know what kept him late, for me i always get informed if he will be late, i hate to the habite of letting ur man know u are monitoring him, i work too, and when i am late it's thesame thing, no sort of question and all that, confident and trust matters alot.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2009
plappville:

there is no beating case here, i don't think any man would just hit his wife simply becos she cares to know what kept him late, for me i always get informed if he will be late, i hate to the habite of letting ur man know u are monitoring him, i work too, and when i am late it's thesame thing, no sort of question and all that, confident and trust matters alot.

true dat.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by agathamari(f): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2009
we have a standing agreement in our house. when either of us go out we tell the other where we are going. if either of us is going to be back after 11 we have to call home. if one says were doing something that should take say 2 hours and it takes 4, no problem to ask what happend. why on earth would a man beat his wife for asking where he was. if he is that ashamed of what he did then maybe he shouldnt have done it in the first place.
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2009
agathamari:

we have a standing agreement in our house. when either of us go out we tell the other where we are going. if either of us is going to be back after 11 we have to call home. if one says were doing something that should take say 2 hours and it takes 4, no problem to ask what happend. why on earth would a man beat his wife for asking where he was. if he is that ashamed of what he did then maybe he shouldnt have done it in the first place.

so if your man break that rule, will u give him an attitude? or talk to him nicely?
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Ben13: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2009
@topic

It's not advisable
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2009
Ben20001:

@topic

It's not advisable

And why is that?
Re: Will U Ask Ur Husband Where He Went, If He Came Late? by Leilah(f): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2009
there is one lady I know (naija) her husband stays out til 5am. She just doesnt bother herself. I saw him cheat on her!

When she is heavily pregnant he is often out all night and goes on 'vacation' to Spain and Italy for two to three weeks. She never says a things. Mind you, this lady dresses like a complete trollop perhaps to try and satisfy him I dont know.

Me, I would always be curious of where my man is ( protect your marriage without naggin by asking).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Read And Criticize Honestly / What Should The Husband Do? / Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.