Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,649 members, 7,889,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? (9605 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Omalichanwa: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2010
What will u do if u recently got married, with a 5months old baby and ur husband went 4 a business trip and hasn't called u 4 2wks, and then one night, ur phone rings and u see its ur husband calling, then u pick up the phone expecting him 2 apologise 4 not calling u 4 a long time, but instead u hear a woman's voice and she is calling u a bitch, that u shld stay away 4rm him, ?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by omega25red(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2010
well if i were that person i would tell the other woman to put him on the phone then i'll let him know to never come back home and he could stay where he is
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by nanidee(f): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2010
omega25red:

well if i were that person i would tell the other woman to put him on the phone then i'll let him know to never come back home and he could stay where he is
Exactly
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by indie22(f): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2010
I would obviously be seeing red at the time, but I would take a laugh it off and calmly tell her to tell him that for his sake and for half of what his sorry ass owns it had better be a joke!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by mito: 1:35am On Apr 21, 2010
Did you marry him legally? If not, you better start worried! Hmmm,  are you sure you are his first wife?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by googles: 1:55am On Apr 21, 2010
My Gawd wat nonsense ? arrant nonsense angry angry

lets say am the hypothetical wife and one hypothetical scallywag is calling to tell me she has ogogoro mixed with weed in her brainhouse i will

actually tell her congrats and cut the fone but if she calls me back she will be so "lawyered" lipsrsealed

as for the man hmm God help us if we dont get a divorce angry dats the height of disrespect now a new marriage with a five months old toddler kai

i will show him pepper. . . mcheeeew some men are agberos in designers sha
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by unitee(f): 2:50am On Apr 21, 2010
For me i think i will gather courage and say to her," i was actually going to call him today to tell him that our blood results are out, we are both hiv positive. So can u pliz pass my message to him." just to spite her but i will cry afterwards i wont let her or him know am hurt

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Omalichanwa: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2010
Hw can i let my marriage go down the drain like that? What will i tell people? Hw can i bear the shame? Can i let another woman break up my marriage? What abt my baby? What if i just pretend like it didn't happen? Aren't all men naturally cheats?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by SAGoddess: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2010
I am sorry to say it is not the other woman breaking up your marriage but YOUR husband, he is letting the other woman disrespect you and that on its own is a sign of disrespect from him, him going away for two weeks and not calling home shocked was he busy with her the whole time?? The things people do to the ones they claim to love, shocking!

How would you pretend such never happened? Have you spoken to your man since then?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 21, 2010
Omalichanwa:

Hw can i let my marriage go down the drain like that? What will i tell people? Hw can i bear the shame? Can i let another woman break up my marriage? What abt my baby? What if i just pretend like it didn't happen? Aren't all men naturally cheats?
you are the one living your life, and you are the one going to die your death. do not give a fucking
Poo what people think/say. am not telling you to divorce your husband, thats your decision

He definitely have no among of respect for you what so ever. And without respect there is
no genuine love. I think he wants to dump the divorce decision in your lap because he knows you
won’t pull the trigger. Meanwhile, he is free to be the serial cheater he is, all the while knowing that if
and when he comes home, you will accept him back with open arms as long as he makes you one of those empty promises.
some men are pathectic!

And for that bitch, the next time she calls, Tell the tramp to go f*ck someone else's husband
and get off your neck.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by indie22(f): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2010
Omalichanwa:

shocked shocked shocked, i cant believe you just typed what you did.!!

Your husband disrespected you in the highest way, by staying away from you (his wife) and kid for weeks, didnt even bother to call and then put hi ho on the phone to disrespect you even further and then you sit there in denial and blame her for your marriage break up.

You better fix up and look sharp!!!!!!!!!

na wa for some women o, pretend like it never happened, my ass!!!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2010
My sagely grandma (God rest her soul) once told me that if you can't stand being cheated on, don't marry a serial cheater. However, if by some bad stroke of luck you do, get out quick and fast. A man who does what OP describes here is not only disrespectful but also a very wicked man and I will not hesitate to initiate divorce immediately. That kind of man can kill without blinking.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by SAGoddess: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2010
The man is indeed wicked, not worth the tears and drama he is about to put his wife through! SMH
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by fubiluv: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2010
I will not worry so much cos that woman will always remain the other woman.
He is my husband and i will not leave my marriage for this other woman.
I will only pretend i did"nt hear anything (although very hard) and wait for my husband to come back.
Its only when we see face to face that he will explain what happened.
Then i will make my decisions.
God help him if he is still alive a week later! angry
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by googles: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2010
Omalichanwa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you f' real woman ? pretend it didn't happen ? shocked

wow dats like the weirdest thing av heard come out of a woman's mind undecided

if you dont do anything about it he will bring his mistress into your matrimonial bedroom trust me

i personally wont advice you to get a divorce but at the same time dont make cheating easy for him

obviously this man has taken you for granted already prolly because hez been cheating on you for a long time and you pretend its not happening

am pissed already sef. . . . do wat you like i sincerely wish you the best

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you f' real woman ? pretend it didn't happen ? shocked

wow dats like the weirdest thing av heard come out of a woman's mind undecided

if you dont do anything about it he will bring his mistress into your matrimonial bedroom trust me

i personally wont advice you to get a divorce but at the same time dont make cheating easy for him

obviously this man has taken you for granted already prolly because hez been cheating on you for a long time and you pretend its not happening

am pissed already sef. . . . do wat you like i sincerely wish you the best

TRUE Talk
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Omalichanwa: 11:00am On Apr 21, 2010
I am 23yrs old and my husband is much older. Am still a student, what do i do with my baby cos i dnt have dat much money. I dnt have any1, even my siblings depend on me. I have been all alone with my baby 4 3days and he still hasn't called. I just pray that it's just a joke,
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by rickie4us(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2010
is this story really true?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by indie22(f): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2010
Now i see why you would rather sit back and pretend it never happened,

I feel for you and ur baby, i really do

Have you tried sending him a text message? See if that'll gear a response from him,
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Omalichanwa: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2010
I think my husband has been given a love portion or he has been bewitched!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by googles: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2010
Omalichanwa:

I think my husband has been given a love portion or he has been bewitched!

oh please lady quit being melodramatic wats love portion got to do wit this ?

you 've made it so obvious to that man dat he is your lifeline so why wont he take you for granted ?

he fends for you so ? he doesnt own you and shouldnt treat you like a spoilt trash can

stand up for your baby's sake pls get a per time job or sommin try and depend on yourself

trust me with independence comes power and peace of mind. . . . wen you start making your own money

and stop putting all your hopes on this man of yours he will respect you to an extent
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2010
@ Poster, I understand how you feel now. How about your parents? You can always ask help from them. I hope you have friends whom you can talk to just to ease the pain. Since you are totally financially dependent on your husband, all I can say is, you have to assert your rights as a wife and for the baby. Just don't make it easy for him. From now on, you should think of yourself and the baby's future. No matter what, continue being in school and finish it. Get a good job and be financially independent. In some cases, its really hard for women when they are too dependent with their husband. Be strong and pray, this too shall pass! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by SAGoddess: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2010
The drama that we (women) put ourselves through!!!   shocked  shocked  shocked So you are willing to pretend your man is not treating you like you are nothing because you are dependent on him financially and ALSO because you think he has been bewitched, my mind is still digesting all this but it's your situation so you will deal with it in a manner that suits you best but from where I am standing, your man is sending you a message,
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by fubiluv: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2010
Better start praying for your family.
Every thing is possible with God.
Good luck.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by TewMuch: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2010
na wa ooh
ewoooo
i would have mysteriously tracked him down and deal with the both of them. Some girls dont have shame, how can they call the man's wife. Which kind of devil will possess such a woman? do they think that kind of man is a prize, and will respect them when they get into the wife's position? My dear, stop calling him. Leave him alone and concentrate on your life. Try to get yourself something doing, and dont let it affect your studies. Trust me, when he sees that you are not dependent on him and dont send him anymore, he will start to pay more attention. When he comes home, dont even bring the girl up. I know it is a hard pill to swallow, but just push it to the back of your mind. The girl is a dirty rag, and not even worth 1 of your brain cells. Just focus on your life, and quit unprotected sex with him, ad i believe you are still breast feeding your baby. Pray well, and focus on yourself, look good, and ignore him please. Goodluck. kiss
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by mamagee3(f): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2010
I would pretend I'm my husband and then try to get info about their constant meeting place. . .
And then when I find out, I'll follow my husband anywhere he goes until I see her.
The rest is history. . . grin grin
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2010
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2010
I would have said igore her but your husband left you and a five month old baby for two weeks without callig, thats bad. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start making a life for your self so you wont be dependent on him, he will always find a way to hurt you this will never stop, so prepare your self to be independent so when the time is right you can leave. If you have some money, start a small business even if it is buying and selling, start something .
All I can say is that dont give him the power to hurt you
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Radiant(f): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2010
It's either you leave this marriage now or prepare to be unhappy and miserable for God knows how long.

This is the price you pay for marrying at a young age especially when the man is twice your age and when money is the main attraction. Please don't tell me you married for love.
I see why it's 'unusual' to walk out "because he cheated". Most women believe it's a man's thing. It is not. The minute you start believing this that's when you'll learn to say no to certain situations.

As for the baby, you can always find a man that will love you and your baby 'cause to be honest I don't think this your husband is ready to treat you like a wife and not a baby machine.
I hope he doesn't beat you too.

Take your eyes off money and do what is right. Money will come gradually.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Omalichanwa: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2010
I have been thinking of my life and what i would do when i leave him but so far i dnt knw. My mom is dead and my father remarried and he is still having more kids, where would i fit in if i move in with them? My husband called this morning and he was all sounding charming even apologising 4 not calling 4 long, he didnt say anything abt the call,i didnt say anything myself cos i just wantd 2 cry, i just remember all the beautiful moments and i just cnt believe he wld hurt me like dat. He is coming back this wkend. Dnt knw hw 2 react.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by SAGoddess: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2010
Omalichanwa:

I have been thinking of my life and what i would do when i leave him but so far i dnt knw. My mom is dead and my father remarried and he is still having more kids, where would i fit in if i move in with them? My husband called this morning and he was all sounding charming even apologising 4 not calling 4 long, he didnt say anything abt the call,i didnt say anything myself cos i just wantd 2 cry, i just remember all the beautiful moments and i just cnt believe he wld hurt me like dat. He is coming back this wkend. Dnt knw hw 2 react.

Sad indeed but I do hope you find a solution that works for you and your baby best, I just don't think burying your head in the sand will solve the problem, confront it now so you know what you are up against, all the best!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by nikinash(f): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2010
I really feel sorry for your situation. I do not advise you to divorce your husband under any situation. It is hard but it does not solve anything plus you would just be giving up your home to the other woman. You alone know what you stand to lose. Rather I would advise you to calmly respond to this situation.When he comes home treat him well. Later when he's rested, and you've adjudged his mood, talk to him, ask him why he did not call and why he allowed another woman to disrespect you by calling you on his phone. No matter what happens try to be calm so you can actually hear what he says. His response should allow you to ascertain whats been going on.

After this, I advise you to concentrate on your studies, get a side business going (tell him you want to start a business and make him give you the funds. (Don't agree to nothing less). Also focus on trying to give him what he's looking for outside, even though sometimes no matter how hard you try, they will cheat. Nothing to do with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? / Who Is An Adult? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.