Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? (9639 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Africaine(f): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2010
okay,its rili amazing how dumb and stupid some men can be thinking the sun rises and sets on thier ass!!!

sky spirit or wateva u call urself,go get a life, and pls stop embarassing the menfolk on a whole, how can one spit so much gabbage pls if u dnt have anything better to add or say, just keep quiet, gosh!!!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2010
@ topic
I'm just so amazed at the guts of that glorified mistress.
Well girl, its really up to you. Either you want to play the victim or you are ready to take charge of your marriage.
I think you should go for the later- take charge of your marraige.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Damysa(f): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^^^^^^^Yes take charge of your marriage and see how things will turn around.
I was in deep mess in my marriage until I opened up on NL, I got some very useful tips which I applied
and since then my marriage took a new turn. Many people that contributed on my thread have given u quality advice, please take heed and make ur marriage work.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by SkySpirit(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2010
Africaine:

okay,its rili amazing how dumb and silly some men can be thinking the sun rises and sets on thier backside!!!

sky spirit or wateva u call urself,go get a life, and pls stop embarassing the menfolk on a whole, how can one spit so much gabbage pls if u dnt have anything better to add or say, just keep quiet, gosh!!!

Tanx 4ur unsolicited advise, but she started the trouble not me!

Mimicole:

@ sky spirit u need2 do somtin abt your name quickly,it ought 2 be sick spirit,silly spirit,u know somtin in dt line. Pls what are u doing in d family session wt your dad's PC, are u sure u're above 15? Don't go arnd insulting doz fit 2 be your parents, go bk and finish your homework or u'll never leave d bottom where u currently are in class ok, be a good boy n stop fooling arnd. Jeez!! U really got dem here on NL. **shakes head**

It appears you are yet to visit the four-walls of any school. I told you to pass when next you see my post but you have decided to carry on with the battle. Let me tell you, i respect women who respect themselves & have same for not only their husbands but also other men. It appears you are in the same category with the other lunatic who places an unnecessary emphasis on gender equality. Well God created man before woman, the same Bible also referred to the women folk as the weaker person. I am not the one who wrote those things in the Bible, moreover the wisest man on earth said that in a thousand men you will find @least 1good man, but in a thousand women he found none that was good. I am sure that if you reincarnated a trillion times your whole lineage would never be a bit as wise as King Solomon. So take your time & study the divine books where you will see that women of substance ( not garbage & empty vessels like you) did not become prominent by being rude to the male folk. I am one of the greatest fan of women because without the women folk, the World would certainly be incomplete, so don't get me wrong as it appears that I am not the cause of whatever predicament or bashing you must been receiving (& would continue to) from men. The way you sound portrays you as a man hater, so please pocket all your frustrations in your cunt which is smelling like [b]ROTTEN EGGS MIXED WITH ONIONS & GRILLED WITH ROTTEN FISH. [/b]I need to get off this system cause it really oozing out seriously. Ape, Monkey Orangutan.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Lovemee(f): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2010
In addition to wt Nikinash has just said, you must insist in starting up a businesss for yourself. And dont be surprised he's gonna do it again and again and again, who knows when he would stop. Do they ever stop? And he must keep to his responsiblity of providing for u nd your child. All the same u v to be independent. So anytime he springs surprises, u ll be ready for him.
Takia wink
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Lovemee(f): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2010
@ Sky spirit: I am really disappointed at ur choice of words in this forum.

Are you a married man? If so, I wonder how u treat ur wife.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by SkySpirit(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2010
Lovemee:

@ Sky spirit: I am really disappointed at your choice of words in this forum.

Are you a married man? If so, I wonder how u treat your wife.

You dont have 2feel bad, if u read through the threads, you would observe that I merely gave my candid view in response to the initial post. Then mimicole or whatever she calls herself attacked me. Then Outstrip joined her 1 leg in the matter. I replied Outstrip, because if she talks to her husband in a derogatory manner & he tolerates it, it doesnt mean other men would do same.

I equally warned that buffoon called mimicole to just pass when next she sees my post, without replying her insult yet she took my silence for weakness & continued to attack me. Well, I dont belong to the group of people who go about looking for trouble & abusing people unnecessarily, but I would reply any offensive post whenever it becomes necessary.

Regret inconveniences please.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Mimicole(f): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^^@ skyspirit I feel sooooo sorry 4 u young man. U ought to be ashamed of urself, bt instead u r priding in your stupidity. It's such a huge pity. eee yah kpele. But pls be sure to visit a psychiatrist.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by SkySpirit(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2010
Mimicole:

^^^@ skyspirit I feel sooooo sorry 4 u young man. U ought to be ashamed of urself, bt instead u r priding in your stupidity. It's such a huge pity. eee yah kpele. But pls be sure to visit a psychiatrist.

Common shut up your lousy mouth, if you have just passed like I advised your one leg wont have been connected in this matter. I would surely see the psychiatrist after your useless backside has been attended to, kindergarten grow up!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Mimicole(f): 8:58pm On May 01, 2010
^^I can't possibly just pass when I see a child wallowing in his folly my dear, it's morally wrong. But u know wot? I think i've lost hope in your redemption, your case is irredeemable, Cos u're finished,  2 bad.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 02, 2010
Almost everytime on Nairaland you click on a post, you're bound to see people fighting sha. cheesy

@ topic
jumie:

@ Omalichanwa,

Quit thinking like a victim!

Who says you cannot have your soul back?

Who judged you and what for?

Please you need to wake up from your slumber and stop seeing yourself with that victim-mentality of yours. If you believe that you can pull thru then you will. Whether your husband is chasing everything in skirt solely depends on you.

What is the state of your home? Is your home a safe haven where your hubby can come to after a long day at work? Are you able to provide for your husband physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual nourishment? What values do you add to him as your hubby?

You need to use this period for evaluation. What have you been doing wrong before, what attitudes have you been putting up that are repulsive to your man. Does your hubby still find you attractive or not?

How supportive are you to your hubby? Although you have not revealed much about your home, I strongly sense that a lot still needs to be done by you.

Please stop thinking about love potions or bewitchment. Why don't you start thinking about ways to captivate your hubby such that he would not even bear the thots of leaving you for someone else.

Woman, the ball is inside your court.

Finally, there is no battle you cannot take to God to fight for you.

All da best!!!

[/quote

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by DIVA201: 11:33am On May 05, 2010
@skyspirit

I want to know, Are you married? How old are you?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by SkySpirit(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2010
Mimicole:

^^I can't possibly just pass when I see a child wallowing in his folly my dear, it's morally wrong. But u know wot? I think i've lost hope in your redemption, your case is irredeemable, Cos u're finished,  2 bad.

Tanx, but I know you are not God, I can see that you are really in incorrigible.
It is your sick head that needs to be examined, @ least if you have regards
for your hubby you wont be here ranting like a PREGNANT PIG, animal go get
a life jare!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
MUMUCOLLEGE
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by SkySpirit(m): 6:59pm On May 08, 2010
DIVA20.1:

@skyspirit

I want to know, Are you married? How old are you?

ABEG JUST PASS DEY GO OH, E NO CONCERN YOU!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Livvvvy(f): 3:16pm On May 17, 2010
@Omalichanwa

I want you to take things easy with your self and don't start regretting because it will do you no good.

That Lady (mistress) must have picked your husband phone to call you just to arouse emotional truama in you without your husband knowing.
Relax.
Make sure you treat your husband good, as you have always done. Let him into it that someone used his fone for such.
Pray for God's help in your marriage and then concentrate on your studies.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Outstrip(f): 7:29pm On May 17, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Adeboyefa(f): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2015
Tell her to return the stolen phone to the owner and that your husband will come out to file for divorce if he really wants to. Maybe her gang has kidnapped your husband and she is telling you trash to prevent you from looking for him. Don't mind the bitch.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by HappinexEdixon(f): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Omalichanwa:
Pls pple, never marry just to escape 4rm hardship, pray that God helps u 2 be succeed by ur hard works. I have 3 fancy cars, i have too much material things much more than i ever thought i'd have but my husband have no respect 4 me, i dnt even think he loves me. I have suffered alot in this marriage, both physically and emotionally bt i cnt leave now becos i have sold my soul, i have been judged and now i must pay the price.
. At Last you hv indirectly stated dat you married for money so as to escape from hardship hmmmmmm may d Lord save you n bring u out of dis marriage alive.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
I wouldn't give her the satisfaction to know how upset i am at the time. I'd cheerfully congratulate her on her choice of bedding such an honest & faithful MARRIED man. Then tell her that I'll catch her on the street so she can FEEL all the joy I am now experiencing. I'll then ask her to put my husband on the phone.
As for hubby...i will laughingly remind him that I have brothers and their friends that want to great him as well when he returns home and advise him to purchase long-term health insurance. He will surely need it being that he will be getting first class greetings left, right, and center, Lol. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Wanna Say THANKS. / Install A Car Tracking Device Today To Protect Your Family And Your Vehicle. / Alfie Patten ,the Youngest Boy Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.