Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? (9606 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 22, 2010
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by funkybaby(f): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2010
Just follow the advice given by chaircover. She has said it all.

Sit your husband down and talk to him. There's nothing as effective as communication in a relationship. Personally, when I am offended that I do not air my greivances, I end up treating my man like shit. Cos am unhappy inside. But as soon as I let it all out, I feel good. And it most cases it works. My bobo behaves himself.

No matter what happens, do not shout at him or throw insults at him. It might be hard. But try hard to control your Tongue.

Lastly, develop yourslef further educationally. Get a job. Get active. Be happy. Move closer to God. Engage in church activities.
I have learnt never to allow a man play puppets with my happiness or future.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by agitator: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2010
ladies thread?

for your information, most times there is no real love,  ladies just try by hook or crook to marry a man because he has money or they see him as someone to depend on financially.  After marriage they have to live with all the Poo from him.  I have witnessed it personally.

There was this girl about 19yrs, she followed her friend, who lives with the elder brother, home one day.  Along the way the girl told her that her brother is a womanizer, but on getting home the story changed, after about two days she came back home to meet the friend with her bro.  In two weeks time, she was living with them and even wanted to control the friend because she was now dating the elder bro.  To cut a long story short, she succeeded in driving out her friend from the house.  Later, she started seeing hell.  Babes will be waiting for him to return from work and later after changing cloths both of them will go out.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by BB25: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2010
@Poster, There's a great possibility your husband is not aware of the call the other lady which is why he just might be sounding ll charming and sweet.
I wish you all the best in whatever decision you make.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Omalichanwa: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2010
@ agitator, i didn't force myself on him. I never lived with him or move in with him until we got married. I didnt marry him becos he was rich but because he was kind, and was like a father 2 me. Shld i have said no just because he was rich? I never knw he was a cheat and i didn't even suspect he was cheating on me.
@ all, these days i just feel like this is where i can get friends that really care and wont be snickering behind me or gossiping abt my predicament. Pls talk to me more cos am so lonely and need some1 2 talk 2 inorder 2 maintain my sanity.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Omalichanwa: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2010
Becos i recently had our baby, we cldn't be intimate 4 a while, not becos i didnt want 2 bt becos the doctor said so and he was all willing 2 cooperate. If he was dat desperate, he shld've discussed abt it with me and not leave me all alone while he is out with other girls.
@ BB25 i tot as much.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Radiant(f): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2010
A man leaves his family for weeks and doesn't call and the only time his number shows up is a woman's voice calling to tell his wife off and you guys say "be calm" ? He didn't even bother to call to know how his baby was doing let alone how his wife was coping alone.
How would you guys have reacted if it were the woman who did this? It's death sentence straight up!

Why are we so calm and 'understanding' of the wrong situations? I can even understand if she suspects her husband is cheating but holy hell for a man to be gone for weeks and not care about his family? What sort of man is that? Why would a man old enough to be her father treat a child like this? This is wickedness and he sure does it 'cause he knows she ain't going nowhere!

Someone said don't divorce your husband under any situation. You must be having a laugh for real!

Poster, if the man was so kind he wouldn't have married you just yet or never even. He could have helped you through school and sorted out your accommodation if you didn't want to live with your Dad. This man didn't have to marry you. Some men are good at spending on a woman but that doesn't equal respect. Some of them do it just to shield your mind from his wicked acts.
It is not acceptable whether your Dad is supportive of you or not. Stop acting like you're nothing without this man.

Anyway, let me ask you. Could you say you were happy with this man before this incident? Can you proudly testify that you've found happiness and not just a man to shelter and feed you?
Don't you have siblings, Aunts and Uncles who can help you?

Honestly dear, you might see the money, live in a nice house, wear nice clothes but underneath, your scars might be too many. If you really insist on staying in this marriage just fasten your seat belt, fix your shock absorber real tight and live your life!

There are certain things we can tolerate but not everything! Let's stop claiming to be the stup!d good wives that we claim to be all in the name of being married. There's more to this life than we make of it.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by SkySpirit(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2010
For your husband to stay 2weeks without calling you shows you ve a problem
with him that you are yet to realize. His mistress has more information about you,
& she is acting based on what ills your husband would ve told her in confidence.
You are the real enemy to yourself, try to find out what he likes that your are not
doing for him & what he doesnt like that you are doing. Learn to massage his ego
& never tamper with his pride. Try to be friendly with his mistress, he will run from
her, I assure you!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Mimicole(f): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2010
Sky Spirit:

with him that you are yet to realize. His mistress has more information about you,
& she is acting based on what ills your husband would ve told her in confidence.
Y[b]ou aoure the real enemy to yoursel[/b]f, try to find out what he likes that your are not
doing for him & what he doesnt like that you are doing. Learn to massage his ego
& never tamper with his pride. Try to be friendly with his mistress, he will run from
her, I assure you!
If i wasn't on a public forum i'd have called u downright sick & sexist, oooops! there i said it. what the f** is wrong with u. How can u be so mean? So in other words men always have genuine reasons to cheat and it's always the fault of the woman. My dear poster my advice to you is that you need to boost ur self confidence and stop acting like the 23 year old u are, u are now both a wife and a mother, and u need to start acting like it. Men don't like women that think and act like kids, they might fancy that during courtship in marriage it's an entirely different ball game, i'm not saying that's the cause of ur problem but it's just what i noticed from the few statements u've made here. they need u 2 act like the woman of the house. That aside what your husband did is inexcusable, but this is ur chance to make an indelible mark of respect on his mind, when he gets back don't scream or shout nomatter what,just act normal do what you ought to do4 him, let him sleep and when he's fast asleep like arnd 2am, give him a gentle tap, and when he wakes up, talk with him about what happened, the dangers his acts will cause to ur family, you can go ahead and shed a few tears, i assure u thre'll be no sleep 4 him 4 d rest of the 9t. You'll get an "i'm sorry'', ''i don't know wot came ova me''card. But for real it'll awaken his sense of responsibility and respect for his marriage and ultimately 4 u. i hop this is not late and will be useful to u. good luck girl.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Outstrip(f): 2:20am On Apr 23, 2010
Sky Spirit:

You are the real enemy to yourself, try to find out what he likes that your are not
her, I assure you!

Oh be quiet. Honestly do you even have a heart. It is so obvious from your post that
you are either a horrible husband or you will make a horrible one.

@ poster you have to make your husband see that you are not a fool because he
obviously takes you for one. How can he possibly leave you with a baby for so long
and not call. The age difference, the fact that you are entirely dependent on him tells
me that he picked you out for those reasons.
I am not saying leave him now but I want you to start thinking independently and start
acting like an adult. You also need to handle the issue about the woman now. Do not just
let it go. It will not fix itself. Do not let him bully you out of him acknowledging that it happend.
You also need to make sure he uses protection from now on. There is no if and or buts about it.
Not only is he sleeping around but the woman or women for all you know have reached the
level of calling you.
As for your younger ones how old are they? You cannot sell yourself into slavery for your siblings.
Plan your life and empower yourself. Do it for you and your child. Set a good example
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by agitator: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2010
Omalichanwa:

@ agitator, i didn't force myself on him.

In that case there is really something wrong somewhere, like somebody already pointed out.
Radiant:

Some men are good at spending on a woman but that doesn't equal respect.
This is quite true for most men who spend on women, they believe it’s their money that is keeping you and they can get any woman so desired. Plus, you must have given him that impression by you actions directly or indirectly.

Radiant:

Some of them do it just to shield your mind from his wicked acts.
From a man’s point of view, this is not common; it’s very few men that do this.

Radiant:

Anyway, let me ask you. Could you say you were happy with this man before this incident? Can you proudly testify that you've found happiness and not just a man to shelter and feed you?
These to me are very good questions you should have asked yourself before getting married to him.

On a final note, don’t make a man to pity you in any form of relationship or marriage. There should be love and make him to continually love you not to pity. Relationships and marriages based on pity don’t last whether it’s the lady pitying the guy or vice versa.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2010
A man leaves his family for weeks and doesn't call and the only time his number shows up is a woman's voice calling to tell his wife off and you guys say "be calm" ? He didn't even bother to call to know how his baby was doing let alone how his wife was coping alone.
How would you guys have reacted if it were the woman who did this? It's death sentence straight up!

Why are we so calm and 'understanding' of the wrong situations? I can even understand if she suspects her husband is cheating but holy hell for a man to be gone for weeks and not care about his family? What sort of man is that? Why would a man old enough to be her father treat a child like this? This is wickedness and he sure does it 'cause he knows she ain't going nowhere!
You just hit the nail on the head, c'mon being a first time mother can be so overwhelming that u don't need any added stress. OP,I'm not telling you what to do but as far as I'm concerned, a man who does this is soulless.

Someone said don't divorce your husband under any situation. You must be having a laugh for real!

For some people marriage is the surest way to heaven so they aint having a laugh

Stop acting like you're nothing without this man
Unless you've been to a soothsayer and they told you as much and you believe it.

Honestly dear, you might see the money, live in a nice house, wear nice clothes but underneath, your scars might be too many. If you really insist on staying in this marriage just fasten your seat belt, fix your shock absorber real tight and live your life!

It's your life after all but a miserable life is no life at all
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by NiaLong(f): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2010
my dear d real problem is u husband leavin 4 2wks is d real problem not d call 4rm d oda woman. any responsible husband will call 4rm his location on arrival and regular intervals. he is accountable to u by virtue of ur marriage to him. even i am sure if neighbors travel dey call to check in once in a while. he shuld realise say no be him get himself. ur marriage has much deeper issues dan d cheating.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by SkySpirit(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2010
Mimicole:

If i wasn't on a public forum i'd have called u downright sick & sexist, oooops! there i said it. what the f** is wrong with u. How can u be so mean? So in other words men always have genuine reasons to cheat and it's always the fault of the woman.
My dear poster my advice to you is that you need to boost your self confidence and stop acting like the 23 year old u are, u are now both a wife and a mother, and u need to start acting like it. Men don't like women that think and act like kids, they might fancy that during courtship in marriage it's an entirely different ball game, i'm not saying that's the cause of your problem but it's just what i noticed from the few statements u've made here. they need u 2 act like the woman of the house. That aside what your husband did is inexcusable, but this is your chance to make an indelible mark of respect on his mind, when he gets back don't scream or shout nomatter what,just act normal do what you ought to do4 him, let him sleep and when he's fast asleep like arnd 2am, give him a gentle tap, and when he wakes up, talk with him about what happened, the dangers his acts will cause to your family, you can go ahead and shed a few tears, i assure u thre'll be no sleep 4 him 4 d rest of the 9t. You'll get an "i'm sorry'', ''i don't know wot came ova me''card. But for real it'll awaken his sense of responsibility and respect for his marriage and ultimately 4 u. i hop this is not late and will be useful to u. good luck girl.

Take it or leave it,its a man's world, next time when you see my post just pass.

Outstrip:

Oh be quiet. Honestly do you even have a heart. It is so obvious from your post that
you are either a horrible husband or you will make a horrible one.

@ poster you have to make your husband see that you are not a fool because he
obviously takes you for one. How can he possibly leave you with a baby for so long
and not call. The age difference, the fact that you are entirely dependent on him tells
me that he picked you out for those reasons.
I am not saying leave him now but I want you to start thinking independently and start
acting like an adult. You also need to handle the issue about the woman now. Do not just
let it go. It will not fix itself. Do not let him bully you out of him acknowledging that it happend.
You also need to make sure he uses protection from now on. There is no if and or buts about it.
Not only is he sleeping around but the woman or women for all you know have reached the
level of calling you.
As for your younger ones how old are they? You cannot sell yourself into slavery for your siblings.
Plan your life and empower yourself. Do it for you and your child. Set a good example

You are just demonstrating how HORRIBLE you are as a wife or as a future wife, I can really imagine how miserable you & your unfortunate husband are leaving or would leave in future. You lack respect for men that is why you would come up on a forum like this to insult a man you dont even know. Let me tell you, your type would make the perfect slaves to men, rags whom they would use to mop rubbish from their husbands mistresses. Its your type that will sleep on the floor while their husbands would be digging it out in the bed. my post was not direct to you for your foul mouth to start ranting rubbish, swine, slut. Hissssssss!!!!
Just F**k Off
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Outstrip(f): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2010
Sky Spirit:

Take it or leave it,its a man's world, next time when you see my post just pass.

You are just demonstrating how HORRIBLE you are as a wife or as a future wife, I can really imagine how miserable you & your unfortunate husband are leaving or would leave in future. You lack respect for men that is why you would come up on a forum like this to insult a man you dont even know. Let me tell you, your type would make the perfect slaves to men, rags whom they would use to mop rubbish from their husbands mistresses. Its your type that will sleep on the floor while their husbands would be digging it out in the bed. my post was not direct to you for your foul mouth to start ranting rubbish, swine, slut. Hissssssss!!!!
Just be intimate with Off

I am happy that you think of me in this light. If you thought of me favorably I would be embarrassed. You are trash. You have no morals. You do not deserve to walk around civilized people. I can bet that in real life you are nothing. It shows in the way you talk. You are probably a dead broke man that needs a woman who will stroke his ego when he wakes up in the morning and farts. You are a loser. No woman of quality will ever tie herself to you. I know. I have read you like a book.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by agitator: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2010
Sky Spirit:

Try to be friendly with his mistress, he will run from
her, I assure you!

Nope, he will make her his second wife once both of you get friendly.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by jumie(f): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
@ Poster,

When your husband travelled, why did you have to wait for him to call you? You should have kept in touch consistently knowing the type of person he is.

For how long did he tell you that he will be away? Does he know that you know about the "other woman?"

How did you respond to the call from the other woman?

Wow, lots of questions to be answered. God bless your marriage.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by kemisuga(f): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by ceasyc(f): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2010
dat fuckhead mistress has got sum gutssss
i'd b red n mad as hell
damn, gats 2 find both of em
na double homicide be dat ohhh grin grin grin
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Omalichanwa: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2010
Pls pple, never marry just to escape 4rm hardship, pray that God helps u 2 be succeed by ur hard works. I have 3 fancy cars, i have too much material things much more than i ever thought i'd have but my husband have no respect 4 me, i dnt even think he loves me. I have suffered alot in this marriage, both physically and emotionally bt i cnt leave now becos i have sold my soul, i have been judged and now i must pay the price.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Mimicole(f): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2010
Omalichanwa:

Pls pple, never marry just to escape 4rm hardship, pray that God helps u 2 be succeed by your hard works. I have 3 fancy cars, i have too much material things much more than i ever thought i'd have but my husband have no respect 4 me, i dnt even think he loves me. I have suffered alot in this marriage, both physically and emotionally bt i cnt leave now becos i have sold my soul, i have been judged and now i must pay the price.
If u're looking for pity then u can find it in abundance but if u want ur husband's love and respect back, then u have to practice most of the useful tips that u've been given here.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Radiant(f): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2010
Omalichanwa:

Pls pple, never marry just to escape 4rm hardship, pray that God helps u 2 be succeed by your hard works. I have 3 fancy cars, i have too much material things much more than i ever thought i'd have but my husband have no respect 4 me, i dnt even think he loves me. I have suffered alot in this marriage, both physically and emotionally bt i cnt leave now becos i have sold my soul, i have been judged and now i must pay the price.

You are doing yourself no good by staying with this man. Leave this marriage. Take your time and plan how to leave this man. You can't tell me you want to continue living like this for the rest of your life with this man

You have not sold your soul. It's never too late to quit a horrible marriage. You're too young to start off life like this. Leave this man 'cause he may never change. Trust me. Ndi Igbo si na ejiro afufu anya isi. sad
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by mamagee3(f): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2010
Is this even a discussion?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2010
mama-gee:

Is this even a discussion?
this people are making me tired of NL, dumb threads everywhere u go undecided
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Radiant(f): 12:05am On Apr 26, 2010
Mama gee, isn't it funny how you can 'judge' which topics should be discussed as your comments are hardly ever in line with any topic of discussion?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by mamagee3(f): 12:07am On Apr 26, 2010
^^Don't be a spunk!
My replies has nothing to do with this awkward if not bizarre topic. . .
What kind of a brain comes up with a discussion like "What would you do if your husband's mistress Calls you with his Line". . .
It's Called telling the fact. . .
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Radiant(f): 12:28am On Apr 26, 2010
Okay Mama gee, how about we discuss this wonderful topic? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-435450.0.html.

Oi listen, just shut up!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by jumie(f): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2010
Omalichanwa:

@ Omalichanwa,

Quit thinking like a victim!

Who says you cannot have your soul back?

Who judged you and what for?

Please you need to wake up from your slumber and stop seeing yourself with that victim-mentality of yours. If you believe that you can pull thru then you will. Whether your husband is chasing everything in skirt solely depends on you.

What is the state of your home? Is your home a safe haven where your hubby can come to after a long day at work? Are you able to provide for your husband physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual nourishment? What values do you add to him as your hubby?

You need to use this period for evaluation. What have you been doing wrong before, what attitudes have you been putting up that are repulsive to your man. Does your hubby still find you attractive or not?

How supportive are you to your hubby? Although you have not revealed much about your home, I strongly sense that a lot still needs to be done by you.

Please stop thinking about love potions or bewitchment. Why don't you start thinking about ways to captivate your hubby such that he would not even bear the thots of leaving you for someone else.

Woman, the ball is inside your court.

Finally, there is no battle you cannot take to God to fight for you.

All da best!!!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by SkySpirit(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2010
Outstrip:

I am happy that you think of me in this light. If you thought of me favorably I would be embarrassed. You are trash. You have no morals. You do not deserve to walk around civilized people. I can bet that in real life you are nothing. It shows in the way you talk. You are probably a dead broke man that needs a woman who will stroke his ego when he wakes up in the morning and farts. You are a loser. No woman of quality will ever tie herself to you. I know. I have read you like a book.

I really like this war of words. So, you are one of those silly women that detests Nigerian men? I equally studied you, you are one of those ladies that would willingly open their legs for the nearest highest bidder. You want to portray your cheap self as being holier than thou. You lie! No rational thinking man would perpetually tie himself to your frustrations. You are of no good to the society & should be recycled in the remotes parts of your sewage.
Am sure that like your mom you will certainly carry on the PROSTITUTION she was practising in your fathers house. I just pity your husband, because you have fallen in the category of "women liberationists" and think or deceive yourself with "What a man can do a woman can do better" (figurative).
I wont advise you to get back your lost morals, because you never ever had one. FOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 28, 2010

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Mimicole(f): 6:59am On Apr 28, 2010
Sky Spirit:

Just be intimate with Off
[/q
Sky Spirit link=topic=434065.msg5959878#msg5959878 date=1272379257:

I really like this war of words. So, you are one of those silly women that detests Nigerian men? I equally studied you, you are one of those ladies that would willingly open their legs for the nearest highest bidder. You want to portray your cheap self as being holier than thou. You lie! No rational thinking man would perpetually tie himself to your frustrations. You are of no good to the society & should be recycled in the remotes parts of your sewage.
Am sure that like your mom you will certainly carry on the PROSTITUTION she was practising in your fathers house. I just pity your husband, because you have fallen in the category of "women liberationists" and think or deceive yourself with "What a man can do a woman can do better" (figurative).
I wont advise you to get back your lost morals, because you never ever had one. FOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
uote]Jesus Christ!! Young man u need 2 do somtin abt ur name quickly, it ought to be sick spirit, stupid spirit, u know somtin in dt line. Pls what are u doing in d family session wt ur dad's PC,are u sure u're above 15? Don't go arnd insulting doz fit 2 be ur parents, go bk and finish ur homework or u'll never leave d bottom of ur where u're currently occupying ok, be a gd boy n stop fooling arnd. Jeez!! U really got dem here in NL.    **shakes head**
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? by Mimicole(f): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2010
@ sky spirit u need2 do somtin abt ur name quickly,it ought 2 be sick spirit,silly spirit,u know somtin in dt line. Pls what are u doing in d family session wt ur dad's PC, are u sure u're above 15? Don't go arnd insulting doz fit 2 be your parents, go bk and finish your homework or u'll never leave d bottom where u currently are in class ok, be a good boy n stop fooling arnd. Jeez!! U really got dem here on NL. **shakes head**

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is An Adult? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers / You Are Superior To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.