Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) (41947 Views)

TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / The Murder Of The Fulani: Yugoslavia Unfolding (buhari's Ethnic Agenda)-ffk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Obinoscopy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
FFK is simply saying the south should start stockpiling arms.............this does not portend well for our country. DSS would invite him for this piece of his, I'm almost very sure of that.

But yet again, Buhari along with his cabinet should do a real self introspection of their rule thus far to know if they've been fair to every tribal group in the country. Have they listened to their plights with a view to addressing them? Are they perceived as a government of a particular tribe or are they a father to all tribes? Have they improved the economy of the country on a general scale, and not just improving, or trying to improve, the economy of the rich or the economy of a particular group or tribe? What are their future economic plan that will create jobs for our teeming youths and improve their living standards?

It's only if they've addressed all these questions that they can afford not to panic. But if they've not addressed all these, then I'm afraid, comments like those of FFK is capable of catalysing chaos within the country.

It's well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by amtaken(f): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
DSS trying everything to prove to the Duara dunce and his cattle rearing brothers that they are loyal.

2 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by shamecurls(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yugoslavia ko, Czechoslovakia ni
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by coolbis: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
madridguy:
If Nnamdi Kanu can be arrested and detained I don't see reason why FFK should be a freeman by now.

DSS, please go after this basketmouth and make him companion to Nnamdi Kanu or Sheikh Ibrahim Yaqoub Zakzaky.

FFK, as you are calling for war, may you never know peace again. Omo ale jatijati
these are people who have robbed the country of its common heritage, they have nothing to lose if war breaks out. They have stolen enough to jet out of the country in the event of war. I just pray God will take care of them and all their cronies. The masses are always going to be at the receiving end. FFK is a beast
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Silsilah: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
This IPOB are just screaming on Nairaland, you have people in Govt e.g Amaechi, Rocha's, Kachikwu and others, why not Chanel your grievances through them This Nairaland shout won't help you at all because it all ends here. Tchew! Noise makers
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by flokii: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
this FFK is committing treasonable offenses..

he thinks he is above d law..

stylishy inciting South against North cos. his paymaster got kicked out..

I don't see a nice ending for the guy..

and for d SE.... Well I guess winter is coming
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by chiefoboh1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
I always say this I will continue 2 say it, Nigeria is not one due 2 their ethnic favourism in any matter. If fulani can b walking freely with AK-47 in another man land nd endangering their lives without the govt feeling that it is also their citizen that is in such danger tell me how to explain such situation in a nutshell?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by JuliettaBitch(f): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
FFK may God continue to strengthen u.., pls never relent in speaking sense into this empty skull below

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
madridguy:
If Nnamdi Kanu can be arrested and detained I don't see reason why FFK should be a freeman by now.

DSS, please go after this basketmouth and make him companion to Nnamdi Kanu or Sheikh Ibrahim Yaqoub Zakzaky.

FFK, as you are calling for war, may you never know peace again. Omo ale jatijati

FFK did not call for war, the fulanis have already declared and are waging the war against defenseless people. FFK says" get ready to defend yourself if the government refuses to call them to order!". Our constitution permits self defence. Cheers. - TREX

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
ezinwaJesu:

Source: [url=https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154064126677210&id=62188827209&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154064126677210%3Atl_objid.10154064126677210%3Athid.62188827209%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A7417966666942217675&__tn__=%2As]FFK Facebook wall.[/url]
too long.
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by LadyExcellency: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
madridguy:

When you see other people's corpse, you call it log of wood.

What a humanity in you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by godoluwa(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
[s]
madridguy:

[/s] Illiteracy is da worst disease

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
War is eminent? it's obvious from the happenings, propaganda and deception going on, anyone with half a brain should know that by now . But igbos should remember, they must not be pushed into waring with the rest of the country .

Is there a need for war? Am one of those that thinks it's well overdue. But again it seems other tribes are looking up to igbos to cool the tension with their blood. Please don't take the bait. If any tribe is as mad as hell, then start the war, igbos will support you.

Good enough the idiot Obama will soon leave office, so we can at least get a fair hearing on the international stage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Trexnemesis(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
godoluwa:
[s][/s] Illiteracy is da worst disease

GBAM!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by godoluwa(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
leke12:
This made me remember my dream! Hope it wont come so soon.
same here, the war involved fighter jet & people were seen running helter skelter

3 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Viktor1983(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

So how exactly are the igbos gullible and ignorant? Is it in not voting for Buhari or in retaliating the repeated attacks by fulani herdsmen? What exactly is your point?

You have time to respond to someone whose brain has been severed from his head

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by ipreach: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
madridguy:

that is why u dnt knw anything.

What did FFK said that DSS will arrest him?

The man is telling you what is happening and u are here to type nonsense.

U better get life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
There will be no war in Nigeria, Nigeria will disintegrate peacefully, everybody to your papa house!! shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by godoluwa(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
MAY CURSE BE UPON LORD LUGARD AND HIS GENERATION YET UNBORN BECAUSE OF THIS SCAM CALLED ONE NIGERIA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by phazotron(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
where is opc when u need them?
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by KBEST3(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Proudly northener mun shirya tic for tact shike nan
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by worshipdevice(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
all the fulani supporters, their kindred and d so call presidiot will die soon....
#dividethisuselesscountry

4 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by coolbis: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
ezinwaJesu:

Source: [url=https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154064126677210&id=62188827209&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154064126677210%3Atl_objid.10154064126677210%3Athid.62188827209%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A7417966666942217675&__tn__=%2As]FFK Facebook wall.[/url]
this kind of write-up has clearly shown that those who have stolen our common patrimony are ready to go all the way to plunge the country into unending crisis. This is aimed at covering up their past injustice metted out to the poor populace over years. Unfortunately their jobless,reckless social media war mongers will not realise this until the whole thing boomerangs. Their entire family will be flown abroad because they all hold dual nationalism, while we the masses who dont have anywhere to go stay here and suffer the fall out of their unguarded statements. They live on nigerians' blood so they dont care if the country goes up in flame.
FFK's write-ups have always been so shallow, full of lies and hate messages. But the government should rather take this seriously because its capable of poisoning the mind of those naive young stars, who only read about the civil war in books.
If for political and financial gain a former minister of FRN can write this, then nigerians should watch out for characters like FFK. They will secretly buy arms and ammunitions to those naive young men from the money they stole from the government coffers, instigate war and run to europe or america to settle and enjoy their stolen booties with their cursed family.
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by tonio2wo: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
madridguy:

E b like say after d aisha rice dem gi u one bag join bodi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Toscoas2(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
madridguy:

Fulani boy, go and sleep, we knw u are happy over the killings

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by bikefab(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
FFK I hail thee...
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Hackportal(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
We are still busy on here
blowing big big grammar while they are busy penetrating our
lands. The war FFK wrote about which you people are expecting in the future has long started. We have been long surrounded. There's no bush in the South that
they have not colonized. Grazing Reserves Bill is just an attempt to
put an official stamp to an
illegality that has been going on
for decades and officially, bring
out federal government funds to
fund it. There are arms buried in
several forest across the south by
these Fulani herdsmen. Nobody
checks them, no one stops or
question them. They are above
the law.
The grazing reserves bill is just
an attempt to appear civilized in
the eyes of the world and
deceive some gullible low
thinkers from the south.
There's no single day the Fulani
herdsmen don't attack a village
in this country. All of them
shaking hands and smiling with
Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas are part
and parcel of this plan. They will
eat with you, smile and shake
hands in the day, plan against
you at night. EL-Rufai is sampling
government control of religion in
a diverse society at Kaduna. Once
he's able to implement it they will
spread it across the north. Like
play, like play that was how Boko
Haram started and now we can't
contain it. The average Fulani
person does not have sense of
belonging or peace of mind until
he enslaves and started lording it
over you. It is natural to them so,
they don't see anything wrong
with it.
Anyone hoping, working or
praying for a peaceful one
Nigeria should look round the
world and point out one single
place, nation etc where the
Fulanis are living at peace with
their neighbors that are not
Fulani?
It is pathetic that the psych of
our people, especially, leaders
and that of the Fulanis are not
the same. Our people look at
immediate gains and plan;
Fulanis look at 100 years and
plan. Our leaders look at selfish
interest; Fulanis look at collective
interest.
Their main focus today is the
middle belt and south-East.
Gradually, they are encroaching
into South-West. They are very
systematic and wise in their
approach. Their greatest ability is
the fact that we keep on looking
down on them as illiterates,
uneducated cattle rearers. They
are the most crafty people in the
world. They understand politics
locally and internationally far
more than us.
The war started long ago. We are
already surrounded. They just
decided to be doing the ethnic
cleansing gradually in order not
to attract the attention of the
world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Ebulonse(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
madridguy:

Bro u lack basic sense...may God dash u enough common sense to understand the article u just read.... Ewu
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by francizy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wyttcat:
Ajala tanna? Who is beaten and who's crying? Why are you telling me that? You didn't see that he attacked me first? Why didn't you warn him when he got drunk and looking for a fight. How are you even sure he's Yoruba? And the shame on you or who? Don't come after me like that next time if you don't want some of it, cos I got enough to serve round.

I wish that if this guy is truly Yoruba let him find himself in the core northern Muslim region when ordinary religious/tribal crises breaks out (even if between Hausa/Fulani and Igbos)! Then we'll see if his language will save him. We will see if he wouldn't be tagged as nyamiri and wasted. Has he ever heard of anytime or ocassion (after the civil war) that Igbo people attacked Yoruba people and killed them in their numbers? No. He has never heard or read about it but on the other hand, there has been several clashed between his tribe and the other side (even a recent one too), including the clashes and killings of farmers too but he chooses to pour out hatred for people who doesn't give a hoot about his existence.

Time shall tell tho.

7 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
bilulu:

pls can u point out were FFK lied......

Stop talking to this muslim extremist, isis in the making fellow. He doesn't have a point up his sleeves! He's one of these people who always want to mess up in religious section, em dn come this way again.
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by jimmynauty: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
madridguy:

example of what ffk is saying

Plagued by a cowardly and weak-minded ruling elite and a naive, self-serving, servile, ignorant and intellectually-challenged middle class the Bosnians just kept talking, writing newspaper articles, appeasing the aggressors and their tormentors, praying and hoping for peace whilst all the other ethnic and religious groups and warring parties were quietly preparing for war. Sounds familiar?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dambazau Turns SSS Officer To Shoe Shinner (Video) / Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend / Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.