Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) (41929 Views)

TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / The Murder Of The Fulani: Yugoslavia Unfolding (buhari's Ethnic Agenda)-ffk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by ClintonDal(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
I advise all and sundry to get ready their passport in order to leave the zoo when the time comes because it's gonna be bloody. My family blood no go enter either IPOB or Nigeria.
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by prophetfire: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wyttcat:
It beats me why he hasn't be picked up already especially when some defense money has been linked to him. People like Ffk are a danger to Yorubas cause and shouldn't be trusted. He's like a drunk neighbor that goes out to bring street fight into his living room. Yoruba must distance themselves from iddiots like him who gets involved with ethnic baiting on behalf of non-Yoruba.
backyard yoruba champion. U re suffering from ethnic mental problem.

6 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by lagosrd: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
people should learn to ignore the messenger and read the message....... ffk has said it all. its just my fears for this country. planning to move south

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
Try

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by theherdboy2: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
ffk ur always against this govt by trying to plan and promote war between the north and the south u will never succeed, u lost election that's why ur doing this to ur country useless man
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
It is time for Biafran campaign to turn into Southern Nigeria campaign then we practise TRUE FEDERALISM where the central government is weak and the powers lies in the individual states... this is the only way to avoid civil war after the breakup.
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Truthisit: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
You are the bastard(original omo ale radarada) What has the Fulani achieved for Nigeria? and you? Spilling bloods and taking over communities, towns and farmlands is part of nation building? You have lost it completely!

madridguy:
If Nnamdi Kanu can be arrested and detained I don't see reason why FFK should be a freeman by now.

DSS, please go after this basketmouth and make him companion to Nnamdi Kanu or Sheikh Ibrahim Yaqoub Zakzaky.

FFK, as you are calling for war, may you never know peace again. Omo ale jatijati

8 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by nzeakor24(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
madridguy:
If Nnamdi Kanu can be arrested and detained I don't see reason why FFK should be a freeman by now.

DSS, please go after this basketmouth and make him companion to Nnamdi Kanu or Sheikh Ibrahim Yaqoub Zakzaky.

FFK, as you are calling for war, may you never know peace again. Omo ale jatijati
Don't be silly,arrest him for what?telling the truth?you must be out of your mind.

4 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by ridwanayo(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Am very disspointed in any yoruba who supports this Fulani killing nd againsy ffk write up,am sure most of those comenting with yoruba monikers are hausa.there plan is to make igbo nd yoruba hate each other den attack them unprepared but u guys are failing cause we are wakin up,its a shame this yoruba leaders can stand up for we dere people since dere all about dere selfish intrest.
Are we yoruba's so dumb dat we can't read d message on d wall,all buhari movermen av been pro-sunni islam,at dis stage any yoruba who still lick buhari ass is a bastard omo ale nd odudywa would curse him in grave

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Princewill1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
FFK is saying that yorubas are doing what Bosnians did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Scholes007(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Silsilah:
This IPOB are just screaming on Nairaland, you have people in Govt e.g Amaechi, Rocha's, Kachikwu and others, why not Chanel your grievances through them This Nairaland shout won't help you at all because it all ends here. Tchew! Noise makers
is rochas, amechi and kachikwu an IPOB?

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by ridwanayo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
prophetfire:
backyard yoruba champion. U re suffering from ethnic mental problem.

Guy do u think dat **** is a yoruba guy,he is **** guy impersonating yoruba's just to cause hatred within southern region,u igbo nd yoruba's need to stop falling for all this hausa plan pls,let's unite nd we wud reduce hausa's to 2percent in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Dav24(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wyttcat:
It beats me why he hasn't be picked up already especially when some defense money has been linked to him. People like Ffk are a danger to Yorubas cause and shouldn't be trusted. He's like a drunk neighbor that goes out to bring street fight into his living room. Yoruba must distance themselves from iddiots like him who gets involved with ethnic baiting on behalf of non-Yoruba.
It seems some of you have empty brains, always out of reason

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by GCFR: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
DSS IS HEADED BY A FULANI MAN FROM DAURA(FROM BUHARIS VILLAGE).HIS NAME IS ALSO DAURA.SO WHAT TO DO U EXPECT?

2 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by domnwan(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
I smell war in the country, but I think Nigeria should go separate ways Igbo,HAUSA and YORUBA, then the minority groups will decide in their interest whom to join.... I have spoken

4 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Truthisit: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU!
ridwanayo:
Am very disspointed in any yoruba who supports this Fulani killing nd againsy ffk write up,am sure most of those comenting with yoruba monikers are hausa.there plan is to make igbo nd yoruba hate each other den attack them unprepared but u guys are failing cause we are wakin up,its a shame this yoruba leaders can stand up for we dere people since dere all about dere selfish intrest.
Are we yoruba's so dumb dat we can't read d message on d wall,all buhari movermen av been pro-sunni islam,at dis stage any yoruba who still lick buhari ass is a bastard omo ale nd odudywa would curse him in grave
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by adedayor08(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
madridguy:

receive sense ijn

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by tinktanker: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
kettykings:

igbos are not prepared for anything , no plan B, no fall back position , no strategy , no preparation, no cards on the table , no deft moves , no organisation only wailings , the igbo race is now more vulnerable than they were in 1967 and more prone to being roundly defeated in a little arm struggle like there was in 1967
true talk
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by jimmynauty: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wyttcat:

example of what ffk is stating here...

Plagued by a cowardly and weak-minded ruling elite and a naive, self-serving, servile, ignorant and intellectually-challenged middle class the Bosnians just kept talking, writing newspaper articles, appeasing the aggressors and their tormentors, praying and hoping for peace whilst all the other ethnic and religious groups and warring parties were quietly preparing for war. Sounds familiar?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by jimmynauty: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
He who have ears, let him hear.. And to him whom have fingers, let them type their rant here..

Time.. I said time shall tell.

1967 can never be 2016..once anyone acquire powers to fight back, then there is no stopping him..

Let us not regret later, but let's regret now and adjust, for the only time left to correct mistakes is now or never...

The streets will be filled with blood if we do not take the right steps now..

Said!!!

If such a thing could have happened in the heart of Europe in the early 1990's why on earth would any reasonably intelligent person dismiss the notion that it can happen here? The only difference would be that if such a thing were to ever unfold in our country it would be far worse than what happened in Yugoslavia due to the sheer size of our population.

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by ComrdDRS: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
wolfslair:

Omo get well soon am half yoruba my mum is yoruba my dad from esan in edo state
. you dont ve to be ibo to be ipob all you need is sence
Bros, well said I m Tiv but I support ipod 100%. You only need senses to be an ipod

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
madridguy:

****Fulani's been killing people all over Nigeria, how many times have you condemned it. How many times did you condemn buhari's violent inciting comments in the north that led to the death of innocent Nigerians and even a corp member? You should bury your head in shame for making this comment. FFK is calling for sanity while you are just riddled with sentiments of all kinds. ****

3 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by itslinkin4005(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Sir the GOD LORD will continue to bless u for this truth u just said...

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by mekanaky: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
ffk just advised me to buy ak47 n keep.

2 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by engrchykae(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
kettykings:

igbos are not prepared for anything , no plan B, no fall back position , no strategy , no preparation, no cards on the table , no deft moves , no organisation only wailings , the igbo race is now more vulnerable than they were in 1967 and more prone to being roundly defeated in a little arm struggle like there was in 1967
the Bosnians of Nigeria are not in the southeast and u know it.especially when u take into cognizance that the Bosnians try to appease the aggressors and u know those who fit into ffk's narrative of Bosnians in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
kettykings:

oga bring your evidence! How do you know? Na wao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by Senorprinz(m): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
how much from naija to ghana sef
Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by engrchykae(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wyttcat:
A Bosnian spotted

3 Likes

Re: The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) by vislabraye(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
Buhari has always been a tribal bigot and he does not care what anyone thinks. He knows that no matter reckless he becomes, people will still praise him. The likes of Oby, Femi Falana, Soyinka, Bakare, Mbaka will never speak against him. And the few of us who criticise him are labelled, wailing wailers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Vigilantes Prevent SARS From Arresting Dino Melaye At Buba Jubril's Fidau Prayer / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Ongoing Primaries A Mess, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.